Kissing Cousins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm..." Megan purred sweetly as her mouth gently sucked at him. Their kissing echoed. He started easing in and out of her as they kissed frantically. He used half strokes and moved slowly, as if reluctant to pull out of her body. Each time he eased back her tightness pulled at him.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan gasped, her tongue dancing in his mouth. She could feel his thick manhood invade her body over and over again. Her tingling cunt was very sensitive and feeling his penis slide in and out of her was heavenly. She opened her legs, lifting them off of him and giving him full access. Her feet waved back and forth on each side of him as he made love to her. His tongue rubbed against hers and she sucked it. Her heart pounded as she could clearly feel his cock plunge into her aching body relentlessly. She humped her ass off the couch, meeting his thrusts eagerly.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She started kissing him furiously, her mouth moving all over his. She raised her feet higher in the air and they waved back and forth, toenails polished black. He lengthened his strokes and her moans grew louder as his groin slapped against her defenseless slit again and again. His cock was completely swollen, clearly feeling the tightness of her cunt with every thrust. The heat that was deepest inside her was like an inferno around him. Their kissing echoed through the room as they gradually broke it. James started kissing all over Megan's pretty face as he thrust hard between her open thighs - the creamy-white thighs that he was lusting for moments earlier. Her pussy was snug and welcoming, pulling at him each time he withdrew. He would pull nearly all the way out of her before darting back in. He loved the way her soft body felt underneath him, even through her dress and his shirt.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan whined. Her eyebrows were raised as she looked up at him. Her black sundress was shoved above her waist and her chubby legs were wide open around him. His groin crashed against her slit relentlessly and her cries were getting higher in pitch. He was still kissing her nose, cheeks, forehead and eyes.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she cried in a high pitch. Her legs slammed around him and tried to hold him inside her or at least slow him. He shortened his strokes. His lips found hers and she kissed at him sloppily. His hard cock continued pistoning in and out of her. Sucking at her mouth, he squeezed her soft, bare shoulders. He loved how her soft flesh felt and he held her shoulders for momentum, ramming his cock into her quickly again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her moaning grew louder again as his manhood darted in and out again and again. Her chubby feet flailed wildly above him. Her ass bounced off the couch, increasing the velocity of his thrusts. He sucked on her upper lip and lower lip as she whined, sweetly. She was panting loudly as her snug pussy welcomed him again and again. She broke the kiss and turned her head to the side.

"Ohhhh my gawd..." She squealed, wincing. James started kissing Megan's cheek to her neck, sucking on her flesh. He teased his tongue around her earlobe, which had several earrings in it. He could feel his balls starting to churn so he slowed down, not wanting to cum already. The heels of her feet dug into his lower back, as if expressing the same buildup of love and lust for him that he was feeling for her. He shortened his strokes further, kissing into her neck. His heart pounded as he sucked on her flesh, tasting the salt of her skin. He moaned, pushing himself into her and holding it for a moment. Her pussy squeezed at him, from top to bottom. He slowly eased out of her most of the way before plunging back in.

"Ohhhh..." her throat vibrated under his mouth as he kissed and sucked at her neck. He continued thrusting into her but holding most of his penis inside her at all times. He savored the heat that enveloped him by remaining deep and keeping his thrusts short. Stopping for a moment, his dick halfway in and halfway out, he kissed down her chest. He was able to get to the trio of freckles at the base of her tits and his heart fluttered as he kissed back and forth against the swell of those breasts. They were still hidden from him. Kissing back up her neck, he started thrusting again, pushing into her pussy again and again. He kissed underneath her ear. Her legs loosened around him and he lengthened his strokes again, but he still fucked her slowly, pulling nearly his entire penis out of her before sliding back in. He was enjoying her tight cunt. He had spent well over a decade wanting to get in there.

"Ohhhh..." Megan sighed sweetly. She ran her mouth along his cheek. He turned and kissed her and his cousin's nimble tongue shot into his mouth. "Mmmmm..." she purred. Their lips smacked loudly and he found himself fucking her quickly again. Their tongues danced and again he was able to taste her saliva. She panted loudly into his mouth as he fucked her steadily on the sofa.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned in a high voice, her tongue pushing against his throat. Her legs were spread wide around him, bent at the knees. Her chubby feet were waving back and forth with his thrusts as his rigid pole banged off the back of her needy cunt. Her pussy was defenseless as she gave herself to him completely. He was slamming against her slit relentlessly, and she was kissing him with an intense hunger that showed she approved. Her vagina was an inferno of heat around him and it was instinct that made him plunge into her again and again. She broke the kiss, gasping.

"Cum inside me!" Megan breathed, her piercing blue eyes looking up at him. His eyes widened and he slammed into her extra hard.

"UNH!" she whined, wincing and arching her head back. James started fucking her faster. He couldn't cum inside her. He was married - and she was his cousin! But she was beautiful, and she was looking up at him lustfully, her sexy voice moaning sweetly. He had wanted her for so long. And her pussy was so hot and tight around him as she welcomed him into her body again and again...and again. His balls were churning, he was getting close. He looked into her eyes. His shaft had swelled to maximum capacity and was now hyper-sensitive as it glided in and out of her.

"Cum in me!" Megan cried, eyebrows raised. Her hot, snug pussy was milking him, pulling up and down the entire length of his pole. James's resolve was crumbling as he thrust into her with quick, furious strokes. Then he slid his rigid penis all the way into her vagina and held it there, putting his mouth on her neck. He sucked on her flesh, holding onto his orgasm and letting the pressure build. He grunted, letting go. His cock jerked violently, splattering a thick glob of cum off the back of her hungry pussy. He ground against her and in the back of his mind he could feel the heels of her bare feet digging into his lower back.

His dick spasmed quickly, squirting load after load of his sticky semen into her welcoming cunt. Megan's mouth ran along his cheek until their lips met. She shoved her tongue into his mouth as he ejaculated his seed into her fertile womb. His manhood twitched again, causing another rope of sticky semen to spurt out the end and splatter off the back of her cunt. He held her soft body against his as he squeezed his cock muscles, forcing another glob of potent sperm into her vagina. He ground against her, making sure she got all of it. Their kiss was hungry and lustful, yet with an undertone of love and tenderness. Her hands gently circled his back and he felt her legs slide around him and squeeze.

"Mmmmm..." Megan purred, sweetly. Their kisses echoed in the living room. He sucked on her upper lip, over and over again. And then he sucked on her nimble tongue as he pressed himself against her. His cum was dripping out of him as he softened inside her.

As they recovered, guilt starting sinking in. He had cheated on his wife! With his cousin? This was...beyond wrong. And he came inside her? Just then, Megan kissed his cheek and he looked at her. Gawd, she was beautiful. Those eyes...

He kissed her mouth, lips smacking. Then he laid back down on top of her, the moment of panic passing. They talked for a few minutes and the conversation was loose and easy -- as if James's soft penis wasn't inside her the entire time. She was his cousin's daughter, a good seventeen years younger than him, and he was married. And yet this felt normal. It felt right. Neither of them was in a rush as they spoke of their lives.

Eventually though, he slipped out of her. He couldn't stay in her forever. And he was starting to become paranoid that he had stayed too long. People would be wondering. Or, at least his wife would.

He got dressed and, after assuring Megan that he didn't regret what he did, he left. She seemed very concerned that he had regrets and had made it clear to him that she had none. She knew he was married and she was aware that they were related. To her it was just great sex, and she wanted him to be completely fine with it. She seemed happy when he reassured her.

In reality, Megan was wracked with guilt. She had finally settled down with a guy. So far this guy was a great father to her first child. And she betrayed him. But...does James count? He's her cousin. And he was a crush of hers from like ten or twelve years ago. Or longer. And he was leaving tomorrow and he lived far away. This was...a one-time thing.

With that thought in her head, Megan felt better. She drifted off to sleep.

James went to bed beside his wife at the hotel. He felt very guilty. But when he woke up, he woke up horny. He was a little hungover, and that usually made him extra horny throughout the day. All he could think about was Megan's hypnotic eyes. And that beautiful, sweet body...

12