Kissing Cousins Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she whined sweetly, looking up at him, eyebrows raised. Looking down her torso, he watched her big tits bounce up and down inside her babydoll. Her sexy stomach shook quickly and beneath it he could see his penis sheathing itself into her body again and again.

"OHHH YES! UNH! UNH!" Megan's cries were louder now, she was nearly screaming. He plowed his stiff cock deep and hard inside her tight hole over and over again.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Her whines rang through the entire house as he plunged into her body over and over. Her hands grabbed his ass and pulled him against her, trying to hold his cock in her pussy as she ground against him. Her legs wrapped around him tightly, holding him inside her as she let her love for him flow up and down her entire being. Her heart was ready to burst.

Her hands had a death grip on his ass and he was unable to thrust. All he could do was stay inside her, which he definitely didn't mind. He watched her expression and pressed himself against her, buried in her heat.

"Ohhhhh my gawd..." she panted. Her hands released his ass and he was able to resume sliding in and out of her, much slower this time as he savored the moment. Megan looked at him with beautiful blue eyes.

"You are...amazing." She breathed, smiling, her pretty dimple dazzling him. He kissed her mouth lovingly as his penis slid in and out of her. "Let me take the top." She ordered. He smiled and slid his organ out of her. He lay on his back on the other end of the couch and she scrambled to climb on top of him.

He looked down at his cock and didn't think it had ever been that hard. He was convinced that Megan made him grow another inch. She straddled him, her lips finding his, kissing him as her wet slit ran up and down his shaft teasingly. She reached underneath her and her hand raised his dick into the air. Megan slowly eased James's penis into her warmth, wriggling a little, gradually taking his entire length into her tight vagina. They both moaned as he filled her up. He looked into her eyes and she kissed him again, smiling. His hands gripped her soft ass as she began to raise her body up and down.

"Ohhhh you feel so good..." She sighed as she slid her wet cunt up and down his pole. He slowly slid his hands up her body, taking her babydoll with them. She raised her arms for him, allowing him to slip off the last of her lingerie. Her big breasts were revealed to him now. He grabbed one in each hand as she rode him. His mouth kissed and licked her soft skin along the slope of her huge breasts. His tongue licked all around her pink areola.

"Ohhhhh." Megan sighed as she watched his mouth take her nipple inside. He licked all over her tit before kissing over to her other one. Her slick pussy was still sliding up and down his cock. James kissed his way back up to her mouth, his hands moving back around to her ass, caressing it, squeezing her cheeks. She began to ride him faster, lips smacking loudly against his.

He moved his right hand towards the middle of her ass, his fingers reaching her crack. He ran his fingers up and down the crack of her ass. "Mmmmmph..." She sighed into his mouth. He teased her asshole, running his finger around the rim as she slammed herself down on him even faster. He clearly felt the little rim and he wiggled his finger up and down over it. Then he touched the very center of her hole as she continued sliding her hot pussy up and down his member. He slipped a finger into Megan's anus, just to the first knuckle. His cock twitched inside her with excitement as her tight rim gripped the top of his digit.

"Ohhhhhhh yes!" She moaned, breaking the kiss. Her pretty eyes looked at him approvingly so he pushed his finger in deeper. He clearly felt her tight anal rim glide further down until it reached the second knuckle. She moaned again, softly. He began to run his finger in and out of her tight asshole as she fucked him on the couch. Her snug anus pulled at his finger as he kept it moving. She began riding him wildly, as if his finger turned a switch when he slid it into her backdoor.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her high-pitched cries filled the room. The couch was squeaking as she rammed herself down on him again and again. He could feel her ass gripping his finger and her pussy gripping his cock. He held his finger deep inside her and wiggled it. She hissed and stopped riding him, holding him within her, grinding her crotch hard against him. She was gasping for breath as she let out a long moan. Her eyebrows were raised as she looked down at him. He leaned up and she met his lips with hers and they kissed softly. His entire penis remained deep in her womanhood - and his entire finger remained inside her anus. She sucked at his mouth gently, lips smacking. Then he slid his finger out of her bum and eased her off of him, slipping his manhood out of her.

Wordlessly, she allowed herself to be pushed gently onto her back again, her belly and tits wobbling erotically. She lay back on the sofa with her thick legs open for him and he got on top of her. They both looked down and watched him run his head up and down the lips of her honeypot, teasing both of them. He loved the intense heat that still emanated from her treasure. He watched his penis slowly part the light-pink petals of her vagina again and he slowly disappeared into her tightness. Inch after inch eased into her body until he was completely sheathed.

"Ohhhhhhh gawd this is heaven..." she moaned and closed her eyes. He just smiled at her and kissed her briefly on her full lips. Once again they were one. He ground against her, once again letting his deep feelings for her flow through his body. His heart pounded as he gazed deep into her hypnotic eyes. His dick couldn't get any harder, and it seemed more sensitive than ever to the heat of her vagina. She was especially tight at her entrance, which was wrapped around his base like an elastic band.

Her eyebrows raised up a little and she looked nervous. Her blue eyes pierced his soul.

"I have to...tell you something." Megan said. She paused for a moment, chest heaving as she struggled for words. "Please don't...get upset with me for telling you this. I don't want you to get, like, freaked out or anything." James continued holding his organ deep inside her heat, unable to take his eyes off hers. She was very tight around him - every inch of his manhood was gripped inside her wonderful body.

"It's okay." He replied, heart pounding. She smiled, flashing her dimples. She took a deep breath and then exhaled loudly.

"Um..." She closed her eyes and then opened them. He was completely rigid inside her as he awaited her next words. But she just kept looking up at him.

"Go on. It's okay." James urged. She winced, clearly frightened.

"Um...I, uh..." Megan stumbled. "I'm, like...oh gawd!" She winced again and turned her face. He kissed her cheek and pressed his groin hard against her, poking his bone as deep inside her as it would go. He kissed her near her ear and briefly sucked her earlobe.

"It's okay." Her whispered. She turned and looked up at him again, her expression almost apologetic.

"I ...I love you." Megan blurted and then sucked her upper lip nervously. His heart pounded so loudly that he could hear it in his ears. His cock twitched inside her. For a moment, he was speechless. And she must have taken his silence the wrong way because she looked panicked all of a sudden.

"You don't have to feel that way or say it back!" She said quickly. "And I know it's wrong. I just had to say it..."

"Megan." James interrupted, cupping the side of her face with his hand. "Megan." He looked into her hypnotic blue eyes. "I love you."

She looked stunned and her eyes welled up with tears. "Oh my gawd..."

And with that, they kissed. It was a soft, but urgent kiss that expressed both their love and their intense desire. He remained inside her as he felt her tongue dart into his mouth, his body now a part of hers. As her tongue danced in his mouth, her lips gently sucked at him and her hands caressed circles around his back. He eased out of her halfway and then slipped back inside her.

"Mmmm..." Megan purred as he resumed making love to her. She could feel his swollen cock penetrate her again and again, pushing the depths of her needy vagina. She opened her legs a little wider, her feet hovering above the sofa and waving back and forth with the movement of his sex. Closing her eyes, she lost herself in the kiss and in their lovemaking. With James, her pussy always seemed to be hypersensitive, vividly feeling the slightest movement deep inside.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan's moans were sweet in his ears, and her nimble tongue brushed across his throat as they kissed. James slid his arms underneath her, holding their naked bodies close as he eased in and out of her hot tightness. He could feel the swell of her breasts as his chest brushed against them, and he occasionally felt the heels of her bare feet hit his legs just beneath his ass. His tongue teased against hers, exploring her hungry mouth. He could feel his balls churning as he thought about who he was making love to. Who he was kissing. To delay the orgasm, he had to think of other things. But she made that difficult because her tongue was all over the place in his mouth and her moans were getting louder. He broke the kiss and slowed down, his hand cupping her face again. His tingling penis started to fade just enough. In the meantime, he was now hardly moving, just pushing himself into her again and again at a snail's pace. Their noses were nearly touching as they held each other's gaze.

"I should tell you something else." Megan said. He briefly kissed her mouth.

"Anything." He said. She smiled and his heart melted.

"Well," she said, "you know when you came inside me today in the bedroom?" Her heart was pounding with nervousness.

"Yes." He answered. She hesitated.

"Well," she paused, "Oh gawd, now I'm scared to tell you this!" She chuckled and he enjoyed the sensation of her snug pussy shaking around him.

"Go on!" He assured her, "it's okay." He loved how warm his cock felt inside her. Man, she was tight! She looked at him silently for a moment, biting her lower lip.

"I'll just come out and say it," Megan relented. "I'm not on birth control." She waited for a reaction and didn't really get one.

"I...stopped taking the pill last month." She added. "My boyfriend and I are kind of, uh...trying." He smiled.

"I understand, Megan. We were both lost in the passion." He said.

"You're...not mad?" She asked. He gently kissed her lips once, twice, three times.

"I love you, Megan." He said. "And cumming in you felt right." He was hard as a rock! He began to slide in and out of her again. Her eyes widened at his words.

"Oh my gawd I love you." Megan said. They kissed softly. He sucked at her mouth for a moment before she suddenly pulled back. "You don't have to cum inside me now if you don't want to." Megan said. "I won't hold you to your promise."

"Megan." James said, looking into her eyes. "I don't want it going anywhere else."

Megan's heart soared. He kissed her passionately, tongue darting into her mouth as he began to piston in and out of her. Using long, hard strokes he rammed his rampant hard-on into her needy pussy rapidly.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan moaned into his mouth, her feet bouncing off his ass with every forceful thrust. The buzzing in her cunt was overwhelming her and she could feel yet another orgasm rising already. She was forced to break the kiss.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" No longer muffled, Megan's cries became louder. Her voice did nothing to get his mind to delay an orgasm. Holding himself up on his arms, James looked down at his cousin's daughter as he slid his cock into her faster. He could see the desire in her eyes, and her nicely-shaped eyebrows were raised. The tightness of her cunt was gliding up and down his shaft as he increased the pace some more. Her big tits bounced up and down on her chest and, looking over his shoulder, he could see a chubby foot in the air waving back and forth, toenails painted black. He turned and looked over his other shoulder and watched her other foot in the air doing the same thing.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan groaned in a high pitch and he turned his attention back to her pretty face. Her eyes locked him in. As her tight pussy squeezed and coaxed his penis over and over again, her eyes had the power to push him over the edge.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She cried with each thrust. He was watching her tits bounce up and down as he screwed her for all he was worth.

"Oh gawd I'm gonna cum!" He groaned, jackhammering in and out of her helpless body.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan moaned, looking up at him as he pistoned in and out of her. She could vividly feel his hardness glide in and out of her sensitive vagina. Her heart pounded with love. She craved his cum. Nothing could top off this perfect day like the intimacy of him orgasming inside her. He seemed to swell up even bigger, and he was definitely thrusting into her faster. Her eyebrows rose up even higher as she looked up at him pleadingly. He leaned lower and kissed her, slowing his thrusts only a little. Tilting her chin, she kissed back, still moaning.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's cries were partially muffled as he kissed all over and around her tempting mouth, occasionally tugging on her upper lip. His orgasm continued to build and he did what he could to hold it in just a little longer, but her hot pussy was milking him. Coaxing him. Looking at her pretty face and her pleading look, he couldn't fight it.

James slid his entire penis into her vagina, grinding against her as he held it there. She wrapped her thick legs around his waist and squeezed him, encouraging. He kissed at her mouth and she kissed back with just as much hunger as they panted. Time stood still. He ground against her as he felt the heels of her bare feet dig into his lower back. Her lips were nice and soft as he kissed her over and over. He focused on the sensation of her hot cunt gripping the entire length of his engorged phallus. Electricity ran from one body into the other, and back.

He released.

James's penis jerked violently, unleashing a huge stream of his thick semen that blasted out the end and splattered against the back of Megan's vagina. She kissed at him breathlessly as his manhood jerked again. Another load of hot cum sprayed into her. He moaned, wincing as he felt a powerful twitch as too much sperm tried to shoot out of him at once. Meanwhile, her soft lips were kissing at him over and over as she panted. Her hands caressed his back, fingers squeezing.

His penis spasmed and he moaned as another thick wad of his semen blasted inside her. Megan's legs had a death grip around him, holding him tightly inside her as he filled her fertile womb with his seed. His cock twitched again, firing a thick rope of his hot cum off the back of her needy cunt. He was moaning and they were gasping for air as his dick jerked violently inside her pussy, still shooting his cum into her. They were gasping for breath yet they kissed each other frantically, sloppily. They kissed repeatedly as more of his semen trickled into her hungry vagina.

Once again, Megan could feel James's penis expanding and contracting rapidly inside her vagina. Her heart soared.

He collapsed on her, still kissing her mouth as the last of his cum dripped out of him and into her. He softened inside her, remaining there; making sure that every drop of his sperm went into Megan's vagina.

"That was...oh my gawd." Megan whispered, kissing him all over his face.

Finally, after at least ten minutes had passed, he pulled his soft manhood out of her. He would never tire of that sight. The sight of himself pulling out of this woman's body.

The cousins held each other close, still naked, while they watched a movie.

They actually managed to get through it all...

12