Kissing Cousins Ch. 15

Story Info
The cousins wake up and make sweet love in the morning.
3.1k words
4.53
9.9k
13

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

The following is the fifth part of James' exciting weekend with his cousin's twenty-something daughter. To understand the full context, you should probably read the first four - chapters 11-14. Portions of this weekend were taken from my previously-published work from over a decade ago, with names changed and details added. I just felt it was a better fit for this storyline.

***

The next morning James woke up at around ten. Megan was still sleeping and he watched her. She was angelic. She was above the cover and so he was able to take in her entire naked body. He looked at her straight, auburn hair and round, pretty face. He studied her smooth, white skin and her large breasts. Running his gaze lower, he loved the plumpness of her belly and the way it pancaked outward when she was on her back. Even her stretch marks were sexy. She had a beautiful, perfectly shaven pussy with swollen pink labia. His gaze continued on to her lovely thighs and legs, down to her feet and black toenails.

He still could not get over it. He was inside that body. He made love to Megan! He was actually inside her big, sweet ass. Looking at her round hips, he imagined the way her butt looked -- and he had his cock in there.

James shook his head. This was his cousin's daughter. Yes, she was in her late twenties, but she was over fifteen years his junior. He had unprotected sex with Megan five times last night, cumming inside her each time. He was married and she was no longer on birth control.

What was he doing?

But it felt right. His manhood instinctively wanted to shoot his seed into her. There was something about Megan that made him excited about the risk of fertilizing her egg. Some invisible force that drew him to her like a magnet. Even now, his heartrate was increasing.

James could not stop his hand from reaching out and softly stroking the side of her body. His hand trailed up the outside of her thighs, up her belly to her arm. Megan smiled and stretched, eyes still closed. He loved how she jutted out her tits as she stretched and he kissed her mouth lightly as his hand caressed her breast, feeling the nipple harden.

"Good morning." He said, kissing her as his hand playfully bounced her breast up and down. The big mound of flesh felt nice and soft in his hand. She smiled, opening her eyes a crack. She kissed him back. His hand continued to caress up and down her stomach and breasts lovingly.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"After ten-thirty." He said. They kissed loudly, he could not help being semi aroused.

"Wow..." Megan chuckled, giving him another kiss. "We slept so late." She could feel herself getting wet, just from his gentle touch. Her heart nearly burst with love.

"Well, we didn't sleep right through the night." James commented. She snickered as he kissed her over and over again. "What do you wanna do for breakfast?" He asked. He found himself kissing her with more passion, sucking her lip into his mouth, his hand focusing more on her breasts now. His fingers splayed out wide around the huge mound and squeezed it. He noticed her breathing deepen and he felt his penis grow to full hardness. He had a feeling they would be eating later.

Their lips smacked loudly as he kissed her again and again with a closed mouth. Megan felt the movement of his growing cock against her leg and her pussy moistened further. Her hand caressed his arm. When she felt him squeeze a leg in between hers, she willingly opened wider for him, allowing him to get on top of her. Both of their hearts were pounding and their kissing grew more frantic. Her naked vagina was at his mercy, defenseless before his raging hard on.

James could feel intense heat emanating from her as he pressed the length of his shaft against her slit. He was grinding himself against her as they kissed, he could feel how wet she was already. She had her knees bent and her legs open wide for him.

James reached down, breaking the kiss and grabbing his cock. He ran the head of his organ down her swollen pussy lips, the sensitive helmet feeling the fire that came from her treasure. He placed himself at her entrance and pushed forward. Megan's head arched back and she moaned softly as he felt her open up and suck his head inside.

"Ohhhhhhh...." she sighed. He pulled back a bit and then pushed half of his arousal into her tight, hot pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned quietly as her cunt gripped him at the midpoint. He pulled back nearly all the way and then pushed his penis the rest of the way into her womanhood for the fifth time in just over half a day. Every inch of him was buried, and he pressed himself against her.

"Ohhhhh gawd, yes..." she moaned. He was completely encased inside Megan's hot, gripping vagina. He kissed her hard, holding himself deep inside her as she ran her feet up and down his legs sensually. James began to slowly slide his penis in and out of her welcoming canal, she was breathing heavily into his mouth.

"Mmmmph... Mmmmph.... Mmmmph.... Mmmmph..." she moaned softly as she kissed him. Aware of morning breath, their mouths were still closed. He paused for a moment, keeping himself inside her tightness again and savoring the moment.

"Ohhhh..." she breathed against his mouth as he pressed against her. He ground hard against her pussy, burying himself deep as he looked down at her sleepy face in the light that was streaming through the blinds. He kissed her upper lip, tugging it outward yet conscious of their morning breath. Then James started easing in and out of her. He used long, slow strokes. And Megan's vagina was very hot and snug from her entrance and all the way inside.

The room was filled with the sounds of their heavy breathing as they made love slowly. Megan's hypnotic eyes were looking up at him and he could see the love as he thrust gently. Her chubby, bare feet hovered in the air on each side of him, swaying back and forth with their lovemaking. James looked down her chest to where her breasts were rocking up. Her round, loose belly wobbled as well. He looked back up at her and she smiled at him, flashing her dimple. He kissed her mouth and she smiled at him.

Megan was still smiling as she closed her eyes and turned her head to the side, clearly enjoying the sensation of his rigid penis sliding into her aching core again and again. He kissed her cheek as he felt the heels of her bare feet brush against the back of his legs. He kissed over to her ear, sucking on her earlobe. Then he kissed down her neck. He sucked on her warm flesh, breathing in her scent as he continued thrusting his phallus into her welcoming body. His already-slow pace slowed even further as his clutching hand pushed her breast upward. His mouth trailed up her cleavage and his tongue licked around her areola. He licked across her hard nipple before sucking it inside. 'Pop!' Her nipple now glistened with his saliva.

James started kissing down her stomach and she was forced to loosen her legs. Tingles went through her as she watched his mouth kiss lower and lower, his hard penis slipping out of her. He kissed and sucked the loose skin around her navel and then he was kissing lower, his hands pushing the folds of her belly upwards. He licked the hot flesh, tasting the salt of her skin.

He could smell her wonderful scent as he drew closer to her treasure. Her legs opened wide around him, her feet hovering on each side of his face as he stared at the alluring petals of her treasure. The light-pink flesh was thick and quivering, pressed together. Her smell was very strong -- but so wonderful. He kissed them gently and she sighed, sweetly. Then he kissed the very top of her inner thigh, sucking on the flesh. Pressing his face right in there at the top of her leg, he licked and sucked her skin. Turning, he tenderly kissed the center of her labia and he heard her suck in her breath. He slid his hands under her, holding her smooth bum cheeks and squeezing. He kissed her ass cheek right where it met her leg, and then he kissed her slit again.

Tongue darting out, he licked from the bottom of Megan's pussy lips and slowly ran it to the top, nudging her clit. The taste was powerful and it made his heart pound.

"Unh!" she gasped, wincing and bucking a little. He felt her bare feet land on his shoulders and he adjusted his grip on her cushy ass. Then he licked the length of her slit again, tasting her. He sucked her pussy lips into his mouth, holding them there as his tongue licked all around them. "Ohhhhh..." she shuddered. He let her go and then pushed his tongue inside her hot tunnel. Delicious -- and very intense -- flavor surrounded him as he twirled his tongue around her wet cunt. Her taste remained powerful and her cream was starting to flow as he gathered it on his tongue and pulled it into his mouth. Getting his fingers into her crack, he squeezed her soft bum and sucked on her swollen pussy lips. He sucked and released them over and over again loudly.

"Ahhhh..." Megan sighed, wincing. Her heels dug into his upper back as he sucked her vaginal lips again and again. She started writhing against his face, pulling him into her. He ran his tongue up the length of her slit, nudging her clit and she gasped. He did it again. And again. Each time, dragging his tongue all the way up her petals from the bottom to the top. He was really enjoying her. Savoring her. She suddenly bucked and he caught her clitoris in his mouth. He trapped it there and started licking across it rapidly. She grunted, straining. He licked at her clit as fast as he could.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan started writhing against him quickly. He was relentless, squeezing her ass and trying to hold her down as his tongue flecked over her button relentlessly. "UNNGH!" she cried, cumming. She pulled him against her, crushing his nose into her crotch and preventing him from breathing as she came and came with a wild shudder. He kept his mouth around her clit and licked her through her powerful orgasm, confident that he'd get to breathe soon enough.

"Ahhhhhh..." she gasped, pushing him away. He wiped her nectar from around his mouth as he watched her recover. Her chest was heaving, her tits bouncing as she gasped for breath. He crawled up the bed between her legs. He kissed the pouting petals of her treasure and she gasped, tensing up. But he continued higher, kissing her loose belly.

And then he was kissing up the bottom of her breast, his hand pushing it up in the air. He got to her light-pink areola and he licked around it, circling her erect nipple. He teased across the nipple and then sucked it with her areola. Holding it there he sucked hard. 'Pop!' He released it and then sucked it again. His tongue licked a circle around her tiny nub as his hand squeezed the cushy mound.

'Pop!' He pulled out her nipple and turned to hungrily gobble up her other one. He sucked on it, gathering more of her areola. 'Pop!' he pulled it out. He looked up at her and she smiled at him, flashing her dimples. He leaned up and kissed her mouth, at the same time feeling the heat of her pussy brush against the top of his dick. As they kissed again he instinctively thrust. She was so wet that his penis slipped to her entrance and sucked his helmet into her tightness. When he thrust again he slid into her.

"Mmmm..." she moaned. He kept pushing. She opened her mouth and he opened his as he eased his entire penis into her. "Mmmm..." she moaned again. They tentatively touched tongues, conscious of morning breath, but that was quickly becoming a nonissue. As James withdrew his penis, Megan slid her tongue into his mouth. He sucked on it as he eased back into her. She had a nimble tongue and she twirled it in his mouth as he pressed his groin against her. He started making love to her, just moving his penis in and out of her snug vagina over and over again at a nice, slow pace as their tongues danced. Her bare feet hovered above the bed, swaying back and forth as he entered her again and again. The room was filled with the sounds of their loud kissing and heavy breathing. She caressed her hands up and down his back as she took him inside her. The minutes rolled by and their kissing didn't slow. Her eager tongue pushed against his throat as he thrust into her a little faster. Her fingers dug into his back and her chubby feet started rising higher in the air. He lengthened his strokes, pulling most of his manhood out of her before it darted back inside.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan purred into his mouth, kissing him urgently. She spread her legs wider, welcoming him. His groin slammed against her slit as he started fucking her harder. His pubis smacked hard against her defenseless crotch. Her toes pointed up at the ceiling as her feet waved back and forth. Her sweet voice was rising in pitch as he slid his manhood into her intense heat over and over.

James picked up the pace a little and they had to break the kiss. He looked down at the woman whom he was making love to. His cousin's eyes were closed, eyebrows raised with pleasure, soft moans escaping her lips. He watched her breasts and belly bounce up and down as he thrust into her even harder. The control that she had on him, the desire that she brought in him was indescribable. He could not stop himself; he thrust into her as hard as he could. What started out as sweet, gentle lovemaking somehow got twisted into hard, animal-like fucking. Her feet were bouncing off his ass as he slammed himself between her white thighs as fast as possible.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's loud moans rang throughout the house as James thrust into her using full, powerful strokes. Her feet were flailing helplessly in the air above his rapidly thrusting ass. Her legs were open as wide as possible, waving back and forth. He freely pounded himself against her pussy, bouncing her big ass off the bed again and again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her sexy voice continued to fill the room as he pistoned into her tight cunt again and again.

There was no stopping him. He pressed his body against hers. Her naked skin was hot from sleep as they rubbed against each other. Her tight pussy was even hotter, grabbing at his member and pulling it inside over and over again. He increased the pace. When he looked down at her, and the way she looked up at him with her eyebrows raised, he had to kiss her. Slowing, he eagerly kissed her. His thrusts were more urgent. More forceful. Working his abs.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" James cherished Megan's soft mouth against his, and her nimble tongue exploring his mouth. And her hot pussy was nice and snug as he entered her again and again. His balls were heating up and starting to churn as he pulled nearly all the way out of her before sliding back in. The sensation was incredible. He vividly felt the elastic of her entrance gliding up and down his engorged shaft. Her moans were getting louder.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan's grunted, her heels slamming down on his lower back. He could hold his orgasm off no longer. Pressing his groin against her, he let go, grinding at the same time. James's penis jerked violently, spraying a long stream of hot, thick cum off the back of Megan's vagina. Her legs wrapped right around him, her ankles hooking around each other. His cock spasmed again, squirting another rope of potent semen deep inside her pulsating cunt.

Megan's eyes were closed and she could physically feel her cousin twitching inside her. She squeezed him with all her limbs, wanting everything he could give. She pushed her long tongue against his throat.

James's organ was pulsating, blasting load after load of his seed into her welcoming pussy. As she orgasmed, her cervix dipped down repeatedly and pulled his cum towards her womb. He kissed her soft lips and sucked on her tongue as he emptied his balls inside her. His penis jerked and shot out another big wad of semen. He ground against her.

"Ohhhhhhh my gawd..." Megan breathed as her lover's cock shot another river of semen into her needy cunt. She could feel him expand and contract inside her rapidly and she knew that each time that happened he was blasting cum into her needy hole. She squeezed her legs around him, keeping him deep inside as he came.

For the fifth time in just over eighteen hours, James fired his seed into Megan's fertile womb. She could still feel him pulsate inside her pussy, shooting fluid into her unprotected cunt. He kissed her sloppily, eagerly as the last of his cum emptied into her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and held him tight as they kissed. He softened inside her as their lips met over and over.

He lifted up, looking down at Megan's crotch. He slowly pulled his soft penis out of her, watching a part of his body withdraw from between her thick, light-pink lips. There was a mixture of their juices coating his cock and he could see some thick white fluid around the bottom of her bald pussy. Megan's pussy.

*

I hope you are enjoying this series. Please click a star!

And, I know you read the best one of this series - Kissing Cousins Ch. 12 - do me a favor and click in there and rate it, too. Thank you


X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers