Kissing Cousins Ch. 19

Story Info
A passionate weekend ends with a life-changing event.
7.9k words
4.71
14k
17

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,107 Followers

James was excited when he woke up because he immediately remembered that the warm figure asleep beside him was Megan. She must have woken up in the night because she had thrown on a t-shirt and panties.

Closing his eyes, he basked in the moment. Then he reflected on their weekend together. The tremendous passion had been unlike anything he had ever experienced. She was gorgeous of course, but also beautiful in a very real, down-to-earth way. He loved the way she always tried to be cheerful and upbeat. She was also very free with her body, bold and confident with her seduction.

What they were doing was wrong, but nothing had ever felt so right. Technically, there was nothing illegal or even immoral about sleeping with her. She was his cousin's daughter, making her his second cousin. Other than the fact that his cousin would probably club him across the face, there was nothing out-and-out damnable with that angle of their relationship. But there was still a subtle wrongness that no doubt added a tinge of excitement to their affair.

But there was still the matter of his marriage. And his family. Regardless of his strong feelings for Megan, he couldn't just drop everything and be with her. Life was never that simple. But he was finding it more difficult to rein in his feelings for this woman. His eyes fluttered open and he looked down at Megan's sleeping form.

He knew just how to wake her up. Sunlight spilled through the window and onto the bed. He could hear her soft breathing as she slept. Her face looked so calm, in clear view since her hair was back in a ponytail. She was under a single sheet, the rest of the covers were thrown aside. His cock was at full attention, sticking straight up in the air.

He took the sheet and slowly moved it off her shoulders. Megan stirred. And when he kissed her cheek she opened her eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said, smiling.

"What time is it?" She looked up at the clock. It was nine o'clock. She wasn't expecting her boyfriend until after lunch. She smiled at James and he kissed her lips softly. He placed his hand on her soft, chubby hip as she rolled further onto her side to face him. Her core was tingling by now and she could feel herself becoming a little moist. Her body's instinct was kicking in, telling her that it wanted this man inside it.

In the hours that passed while she slept, millions of this man's seed continued racing through her uterus. Tirelessly swimming with one goal. One purpose. Rapidly approaching the egg that was waiting. As Megan blinked the sleep from her eyes, James's sperm was mere minutes away from reaching their destination.

"How long do we have?" James asked. She smiled at him, kissing him soundly. She placed a bare foot up on his leg under the sheet and gently caressed him.

"My boyfriend will be here by noon, he said. So you should probably leave by, like...maybe eleven? Just to be sure." She loved how his hand felt softly stroking the outside of her thigh and the buzzing in her crotch grew stronger.

James threw the covers off of them and rolled Megan onto her back. He kissed her, trying to force his tongue inside her mouth as his hand slid over her smooth thigh to her crotch. Megan could feel his hard member brush against her leg and tingles shot up her spine at the sensation. She stopped him from kissing her.

"I have morning breath, you might not want to do that." She protested. "Let me brush my teeth."

"Who cares? I do too." James replied, kissing her again. His hand went down between her legs and she opened them for him. He could clearly feel her swollen labia through the material and he rubbed her there.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned into his mouth, allowing his tongue to enter. She ground her crotch against his hand as she sent her tongue into his mouth. They kissed passionately as he placed his fingers at one side of her panties. He slowly eased them out of the way and his fingers found her bare slit. He could tell that she was wet already, even though she hadn't been awake more than a few minutes.

James slowly ran a finger up and down Megan's moist, sensitive slit. She moaned into his mouth again as bolts of electricity shot up her body. His probing finger found her button and she gasped as it tickled over it. Her tongue danced in his mouth as she humped her hips up off the bed, urging him to continue. She purred softly as he suddenly brushed it back and forth.

James loved it. She was getting wetter by the second and was getting wild with her kissing, already forgetting her concerns about her breath. Her arms were around his neck and her hands were playing with his hair. For now, they were sucking at each other's mouth and not using their tongue. He focused on the way her labia felt as he teased his finger slowly back downward. Her silky petals were now coated with her nectar and when he reached her entrance he was shocked at the intensity of the heat that emanated from her.

He couldn't stand it. He had to be inside this woman. His penis was tingling, and it was so engorged that it was straining at the skin, almost painfully.

James broke the kiss. He grabbed the elastic of her panties and tugged downward. She eagerly raised her ass up off the bed and allowed him to slide her panties down her chubby legs, revealing the pink, quivering petals of her treasure. 'Wisp!' She pulled first one foot out of them and then the other, becoming naked from the waist down. His eyes were locked on the sight between her thick, flawless thighs. Her labia was swollen and glistening, beckoning him.

He squeezed a leg between hers and Megan found herself opening her legs wider and allowing her cousin back between them. His mouth covered hers and he kissed her passionately, his tongue dancing with hers as they ground their naked organs against one another. Tingles raced up and down her spine when she felt his naked hardness pressing against her defenseless labia. She planted her feet on the bed and subtle writhed herself up and down against him. Her heart fluttered when she briefly caught his tip, before it slipped away.

James closed his eyes and savored the sensation of her tongue rubbing against his. He was conscious of her wet slit rubbing against the outside of his pole. The heat was drawing him in and he found himself grinding harder. He could feel her entrance nearly capture the top of his dick and his kiss paused. She was writhing upwards against him just as frantically. Their kiss echoed loudly in the bedroom.

"Mmmph..." Megan moaned into his mouth, her black fingernails tracing up and down his back. She ran her toes up and down the outside of his legs as he continued to rub his hard manhood against her treasure. She was raising her crotch higher in the air, each time nearly capturing the top of his penis. James was rubbing further and further back, loving how hot her labia felt as they ran along his pole. Finally, her entrance caught the head of his arousal and held it. She was incredibly tight, gripping his helmet like a vice. Her kiss paused.

"Mmmph!" She gasped. He wiggled a little, squeezing another inch inside her before getting no further. Still rubbing his tongue against hers, he popped his cock back out of her. The tip again quickly caught her entrance and he thrust firmly. Half his manhood slid into her all at once.

"Mmmmph..." Megan moaned into his mouth as she felt him penetrate. She squeezed her legs around him, encouraging him to plunge his mighty phallus into her aching body. He was stretching her entrance and she trembled as she awaited more. Yearned for it. James pulled back about an inch and then thrust again. His entire penis sheathed itself in the comforting heat of her womanhood.

"Ohhh!" She gasped, breaking the kiss. Her head was thrown back a little in ecstasy as he ground against her, really burying himself. Pressing into her very depths. Megan's eyes were closed and her eyebrows were raised as he poked his organ as deep inside her as possible. James kissed into her neck, keeping himself buried. They were one.

"Ohhh yesss..." She breathed, smiling. Her eyes opened and she looked at him. Her glittering blue eyes were so beautiful, so captivating that he nearly shot his load inside her right then and there. His penis couldn't swell up any further.

"I love you." He said, cherishing the feeling of her tight, warm tunnel gripping the length of his rock-hard member. Before she could answer, his mouth covered hers again and they kissed urgently as he began to slide in and out of her. The entrance to her womanhood glided up and down his swollen rod, pulling at him as he withdrew, and resisting him as he thrust. He used long, full strokes to savor those sensations. She purred, still kissing him as he entered her over and over. Their lips smacked loudly, echoing throughout the small room.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Her moans were music in his ears. Each time he entered her hot cunt her sweet voice let out a soft cry as they kissed. Megan was scratching at his back and he felt her legs lift off of him. Her feet were up in the air and wide apart as she gave herself to him. His groin smacked against her labia over and over as he thrust a little harder. They rubbed their tongues as his penis glided along the walls of her vagina. She was moaning into his mouth, writhing her crotch up into the air to meet his thrusts.

He didn't think he would last long. This woman was absolutely fantastic and her pussy had an intense heat that he'd never felt before. And the passion in the way that she kissed. The way she moved with such boundless enthusiasm. The way she looked. The way she sounded. He hadn't even been inside her for five minutes and he could already feel his balls heat up. His shaft was buzzing. He broke the kiss, thrusting into her harder.

He held himself up on his arms and started feeding her his cock with authority, pounding her big ass into her bed. He unleashed the full extent of his love and lust, looking down at her with a fiery determination. His penis had swelled up to maximum capacity as it filled with semen. He tried to hold on because her vagina felt unbelievable as it glided up and down. Up and down. His groin smacked hard against her pussy as he worked his abs.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's hands slipped down to his waist, guiding him into her. He was thrusting so hard that the slapping of flesh against flesh began to echo. She looked up at him helplessly as he pounded her into the bed. Her legs were open as wide as they could, feet flailing. Her huge breasts bounced up and down loosely within the confines of her t-shirt. James lost himself in those eyes as he sheathed himself into her body again and again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan was moaning, closing her eyes as James fed her his manhood. Her pussy still felt incredibly hot around him, her tightness pulling at him. Coaxing him. He was in complete ecstasy, barely holding on. His abs were starting to burn, unable to keep such a frantic pace for very long. But he drew strength from his lust, finding that extra gear.

"Ohhh my gawd, Megan...I'm gonna cum already!" James gasped, his unbending cock pistoning in and out of her welcoming cunt. Her eyebrows raised pleadingly.

"Cum in me!" Megan cried, heart pounding with love. Her legs opened wider, as if to urge him onward. As if to let him know that she was all his. "I love you!" She blurted as his thrusting grew frantic. He rammed his entire manhood inside her and held it there, grinding. Her thick legs fell down around him, the heels of her feet digging into his lower back.

Looking into her hypnotic eyes, James released. He felt his penis jerk violently, blasting a thick rope of cum into her vagina. It spasmed again, ejaculating load after load deep inside her. She moaned softly, her legs giving him another squeeze.

Still grinding against her, James fired more of his semen off the back of Megan's cervix. He was wincing, dick still twitching inside her, filling her fertile vagina with his cum. Her legs relaxed around him as his orgasm subsided. His ejaculation slowed to a trickle and he collapsed on her. He squeezed his dick muscles, feeling one more glob of cum work its way to the top.

"Oh my gawd!" He moaned, gasping for breath, kissing her cheek and neck. "I'm sorry about that! I couldn't help it!" He was a little embarrassed about cumming so quickly. The last of his sperm dripped into her.

Unbeknownst to either of them, it wouldn't matter. The frantic shaking of her body helped to speed the travels of the sperm already inside her. The swimmers had reached her egg and at that moment were frantically trying to pierce it. Wave after wave of thousands of swimmers reached it at nearly the same time.

"That's okay," Megan smiled her beautiful smile, which flashed her sweet dimples. "I like quickies! Besides..." she looked at the clock. It was barely nine-thirty. "We have plenty of time for another!"

He was hoping she would say that and he smiled at her. He was conscious of Megan's hot womanhood wrapped snugly around his semi-erect member.

***

James remained inside Megan for twenty minutes as they talked and laughed and just generally enjoyed each other. It was nice. As it was over the entire weekend. The conversation flowed, and he honestly loved her cute voice. It also felt wonderful being inside her body. Not fucking, just... being there. Even though his penis was flaccid, she was still nice and tight around him and the heat continued to warm him. It was comfortable - and it felt right. He realized that he had that thought quite often over the weekend.

Their brief, occasional kisses started becoming more frequent and his penis was starting to react. She clearly felt it shift inside her and she smiled at him mischievously, dimples appearing.

"Crawl up here." Megan said softly. "Let's see if I can get you hard again."

"Oh, you don't need to help it along, trust me." He replied, gently kissing her nose and then her mouth. She grinned, flashing her dimples again.

"Crawl up here anyway. I want to suck you." His second cousin insisted.

James smiled and slowly eased himself out of her body. The sensation was amazing as her pussy sucked back at him, as if trying to keep him in. As he straddled her legs, Megan grabbed her shirt and pulled it up over her breasts. Her huge tits shook as she pulled her shirt over her head and off, becoming naked for him. He loved the light pinkness of her areolas.

James moved up her body, shuffling over her round, loose stomach until he was straddling her chest. His cock was semi-hard and it waved just above her pretty face. Megan opened her mouth as he rested his shaft on her chin. Her hand reached up and grabbed his manhood, dipping the head down into her open mouth. She closed her full lips around it, sucking softly on the top third. She looked up at him with her haunting blue eyes, raising her head higher so she could take more of him in her mouth. He watched her lips slide further down his pole until they were wrapped nearly around the base. Warmth enveloped most of his penis as her sparkling eyes looked up at him. When she sucked, her cheeks caved inward and her dimples showed. Her eyebrows raised to a point as they maintained eye contact with his dick in her mouth. She began to slide her lips up and down his hardening cock, slurping on it as she eagerly gave him a blowjob. It took mere seconds to get him fully engorged.

"Mmmm..." She purred. Her mouth was gliding smoothly up and down his shaft and the suction was wonderful. James grabbed the back of her head with both hands, pulling on her hair a little (which was still in a ponytail). Her saliva was pouring down his manhood and starting to drip onto her neck. She was bobbing her head up and down awkwardly, still not using her hands as he straddled her chest and aimed himself downward.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' she sucked loudly on his organ and the sounds echoed through the bedroom. She could taste her pussy as she sucked hard. Her tongue would tease over his sensitive head every time he withdrew. She loved how hard his penis felt in her mouth and how it banged off the back each time she slid her lips down it.

The loud sucking noises continued. James watched Megan as her eyes blinked and her face focused on giving him eager, enthusiastic head. Her dimples flashed again and again as she dutifully bobbed her head up and down, and her mouth was giving fantastic suction. She was a very pretty woman. First thing in the morning, no makeup on. Gorgeous. James loved that beautiful face and he couldn't take it anymore. Grabbing the back of her head, he pulled her forward and pressed his erection against her throat, holding it there.

"Mmmph!" She grunted, but didn't protest. Her lips were almost at his base and most of his cock was inside the warmth of her mouth. She sucked, making her dimples appear again. Her blue eyes looked up at him and her eyebrows raised to a point. "Mmmm..." She sighed around his penis, patiently waiting for him to let her go but not rushing him. His heart pounded with love and lust. He had to kiss her. When he released her she slowly slid his manhood out of her mouth. 'Pop!' And she smiled, almost in triumph. As if she accomplished something great. To him - she did.

James quickly slid down over Megan's body, lying on top of her. She opened her thick legs and allowed him between. At the same time, she raised her chin and her searching lips found his. They kissed passionately, tongues immediately exploring. They began to grind their crotches against each other as their kissing grew more urgent. He was conscious of the hot, moist petals of her treasure pressing against the side of his manhood as they writhed against one another. Her tongue was rubbing against his and he tasted her saliva. He loved the way her soft, naked body felt underneath him. Her fingers were gently clawing at his back as she planted her feet on the bed and ground her defenseless pussy upward against him.

"Mmmm..." she purred, rubbing upwards a little faster. Losing control, James kissed her more firmly. Megan was receptive, her tongue darting deeper into his mouth and brushing across his throat. He broke away and began to slowly kiss down her neck. Megan arched her head, giving her neck to him as he kissed beneath her jaw. Exhaling loudly, he kissed over her throat, sucking the skin there. He kissed down her chest and into the base of her cleavage. Then he ran his mouth up the slope of her breast. His tongue snaked out and slowly licked around her areola. He teased over her nipple gently before wrapping his lips around it. She sighed, her hands running through his hair as he sucked her sensitive nipple. He kissed over to her other breast and sucked that nipple into his mouth, his hand grabbing and caressing the first one. He could feel how hard her nipple was in his hand, a sharp contrast to the cushy softness of the breast itself.

Tingles went up Megan's spine as she watched him continue kissing down her plump belly. Her legs subtly parted wider for him as she watched his tongue dart out and lick her belly button. He got in between her open legs as he ran his mouth hungrily over the subtle folds of her loose stomach.

James's heart was pounding as his hands squeezed the small rolls of her stretch-marked belly and pressed his face right into them, kissing and sucking. He tasted the salt of her skin as he ran his mouth lower. He kissed over the smooth, shaven area around her treasure, the scent of her arousal becoming strong in his nostrils. He breathed her in and the very scent made his heart flutter. He kissed the swollen lips of her treasure, causing them to quiver. She gasped, drawing her legs in and raising her feet a little.

James placed a thumb on either side of the light-pink petals of her cunt and spread them apart, exposing the glistening tunnel. At the bottom of his cousin's treasure, he could see a pool of pearly white cum - his cum. It turned him on to no end knowing that a part of him was inside this beautiful woman. His tongue snaked out and he licked at her exposed clitoris, tasting her. She tasted incredibly strong first thing in the morning, which was a good thing.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,107 Followers