Kissing Cousins Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

Her limbs relaxed around him and she lightly scratched his back with her long nails. They pecked at each other's mouths and looked into each other's eyes.

"You are amazing Megan." He whispered. He loved how warm and comfortable his softening penis felt inside her. Her eyebrows were raised as she looked up at him sweetly.

"I love you." She replied with a smile that revealed her dimple. She wished that this feeling of having this man inside her body would never end. He smiled, and kissed her.

"I love you too." He replied. Megan beamed. She truly looked happy. She was hot and snug around his flaccid penis. He started to lay down on top of her soft, naked body.

Just then, they heard some commotion at the front door. Her boyfriend had arrived early! James caught a glance of the clock as he slipped his soft penis out of Megan's vagina. It was six minutes after eleven.

James threw on his underwear and jeans as the two of them heard her daughter's high voice and her boyfriend's low one. Megan was in full panic, throwing on a t-shirt and opening the window. She practically ripped out the screen as her lover grabbed his shirt. He dove out the window, scraping his chest on the way.

She could hear her boyfriend approach the bedroom door and Megan turned, naked from the waist down and pussy full of cum. Her face was flushed as she rushed to throw on some shorts. The door opened and Steve walked in.

"Hey! Did you sleep in?" He asked.

"Uh, I did, actually." Megan was a little flushed, and she chuckled nervously.

"What happened to the window?" Her boyfriend asked curiously as he entered the room.

"Oh, um, it blew in during the night." Megan replied, waving at the screen. "I, uh...couldn't figure out how to put it back and I just gave up and went to sleep." It was then that she noticed James's shoes. Her heart skipped a beat and her eyes widened. When Steve walked over to where the screen rested against the wall, she picked up the shoes. He bent down to have a look at the screen and she threw the shoes out the open window. She exhaled in relief.

James was right beneath window, just straightening his shirt when he saw his shoes come flying out, landing on the grass. He figured he should wait against the wall in case Steve looked out and saw some guy in bare feet picking up shoes off the grass.

"Well, I'll fix that. I'll grab a screwdriver." James heard a man's voice say. After another minute, Megan poked her head out.

"That was close!" She said, smiling. Her blue eyes were hypnotic.

"Where is your boyfriend?" James asked.

"Getting a screwdriver. Come here."

James approached her and she leaned out the window. Their lips smacked loudly as they kissed, over and over again. He put his hand on the back of her head and held it in place as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. The two cousins kissed passionately for an all-too-brief moment before finally breaking the kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you." Megan said.

"You have no idea." James replied. Neither of them knew that deep inside her body, one of James's sperm had managed to wriggle its way successfully into Megan's egg. Fertilizing it.

***

If you enjoyed, please rate 5 stars. It's just one click. Thank you!

Jordan Xavier (X-Factor)

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers