Kissing Cousins Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh gawd!" Megan cried out, shuddering. Her big, naked chest was heaving as she watched him between her open thighs. His tongue slowly teased up and down across her tiny button and she shuddered beneath him again. The sensation was incredibly vivid and it left her trembling. Pressing harder, he wiggled his tongue up and down over the nub and electricity shot through her.

"Ahhhh!" She squealed, muscles tensing as she raised her ass off the bed. James sucked her clitoris into his mouth, keeping his lips around it and running his tongue back and forth across it.

"Unh!" She gasped, toes curling as intense tingles shot up her body. James's tongue continued to dance over her button and intense bliss was rising quickly inside her very core.

"Ohhhh..." Megan shuddered. James slid his hands under her ass as she began to writhe up off the bed. Sucking harder, he flecked his tongue even faster over her clit as his hands squeezed her big ass cheeks. He loved how her bum felt in his hands and he squeezed even harder, pressing his face right into her pussy. Her nectar flowed into his mouth and he loved her taste and savored it.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She moaned in her sweet voice. He had trouble keeping her clit in his mouth and was forced to release it. However, he continued to lash at the top of her slit rapidly with his tongue, clearly driving her closer to the edge because she was getting frantic. She was moaning and she grabbed at his head with both hands, forcing him into her pussy. His tongue licked over her button as fast as it could. She bucked upwards again and again, her cries getting high in pitch. And then she shuddered.

"Ohhhhhh..." Megan groaned, the tingles in her crotch exploding throughout her body. She was rubbing her cunt up against his face as he lapped her sensitive clit. Her heart was pounding as she came violently. The inner walls of her vagina were pulsating and instinctively both of her hands were pulling his face hard against her pussy. But he didn't let up. As she trembled in orgasm and pulled him right against her crotch, James just moaned and rubbed his face right in there, sucking and licking wherever he could. Finally, unable to take it anymore, she released his head.

He kissed her plump labia one more time, smiling as he backed away. He looked up at her, over her stomach and her huge breasts. She was panting heavily, trying to recover. He kissed the inside of each of her wonderful, cushy thighs and began to kiss down her leg as she recovered. He kissed down over her knee and quickly down her shin to her chubby foot.

Megan could only watch as James grabbed her foot in his hands and raised it to his face. He kissed lovingly over top of it and along the inside. He kissed each one of her toes, before sucking the big one into his mouth. She smiled at him, still gasping for breath as she watched him suck her toe.

"Flip over." He ordered, pulling her toe out of his mouth. Her pussy began to tingle again with excitement. She quickly obeyed, rolling her naked body onto her stomach.

A small moan of desire escaped his lips at the sight of Megan's naked, beautifully-plump body. He wished that he could worship it all day. He kissed the bottom of each of her feet, from the bottom of each toe up to her heel and then began to rain kisses up the calf of her right leg. He kissed behind her knee and quickly kissed up the back of her thigh. She subtly parted her legs further for him, allowing him access to her pussy. He could see the pink emerge from between her thighs, but his target was higher up. Her ass. He took a quick look at the clock. It was ten-twenty. They still had time.

James kissed her gorgeous ass. His hands grabbed her big cheeks and squeezed them, spreading them apart as he continued kissing. He rained kisses down all over her round ass, covering all of her tantalizing flesh.

Megan closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her lover worshipping her ass. She could feel him kissing all over it, spreading her cheeks and kissing closer and closer to her crack. The tingling in her essence started to spread to her bum...

James kissed just inside the crack of her ass, spreading it a little wider. He could clearly see her tight little asshole and he became even more turned on. He could smell her as he kissed just inside her crack again, eyes locked on her puckered anus. He breathed her in deeply. His tongue snaked out and he slowly licked the skin from her pussy up into the crack of her ass. When he reached her asshole, he circled it, teasing her. He could hear her sigh above him and he licked up the crack of her ass again, rubbing hard against her forbidden hole, clearly feeling the rim on the way by. She sighed again. He kissed her asshole, sucking it briefly. Then he pressed the tip of his tongue against it, pressing hard as he wiggled it up and down. Applying more pressure, he slipped the tip of his tongue into her anus.

"Mmmm..." she moaned. He squeezed her cheeks tight, forcing his tongue further into her asshole. His strong hands held the big, fleshy globes apart so he could get his face right in there. He slipped his tongue out of her backdoor and gave it another kiss. James kissed each of Megan's ass cheeks and then licked up her crack once again, circling her asshole with his tongue. Another kiss and he then started licking over it again and again, hard. He was losing himself in his lust. He teased his tongue around that little rim over and over, occasionally dipping his tongue inside. His hands continued to hold her soft cheeks wide apart as he buried his face in between them, forcing his tongue as far inside her backdoor as he could. James moaned, rubbing his face back and forth between Megan's cheeks, sliding his tongue in and out of her asshole.

Finally, he managed to pull himself away after giving her asshole another quick suck. Giving her ass cheek one more kiss, he began kissing his way up her back. She had her head resting on her arms as she felt him slowly kiss up her spine. He moved a strand of hair that got loose from her ponytail out of her face with his hand and she felt him rest his shaft between the cheeks of her bum. Her head was turned to the side and his lips found hers, kissing her softly. Their kissing grew more passionate, if a little awkward from the position, as he began to slide his dick between her cheeks. The friction was really feeling good, but he needed to be back inside this woman.

Breaking the kiss, he pulled his hips back a little more this time and the head of his manhood slipped down, finding her wetness. She was lying flat on the bed on her belly underneath him and he was kissing at her neck. The heat emanating from her was incredible, and it drew him in. Instinctively, he pushed. There was resistance, but when he wriggled a little he slipped his helmet inside.

"Unh!" Megan grunted, sweetly. The heat that gripped his head was intense. He kissed her just beneath her ear as he pushed again. Her warm tunnel gobbled him up inch by inch, sliding down his engorged shaft. Welcoming him. He kissed at her mouth and she sucked at him sweetly. He continued pushing, inch after inch entering her until his entire penis was in her snug womanhood. Her core was incredibly hot, especially deep. Her entrance was like an elastic band around his base.

"Ohhhh..." Megan moaned, breaking the kiss. She opened her eyes and turned her head as much as she could, looking at him. He returned her gaze, cherishing the feeling of his entire cock engulfed in her snug tunnel. She broke into a beautiful smile and it made his heart pound. His penis twitched inside her. She stuck out her tongue playfully and he stuck his out as well. They touched tongues, rubbing them against one another as his hands caressed up the soft skin of her tattooed arms. His hands found the back of hers and he slipped his fingers in between hers. He squeezed her hands lovingly, stretching them above their heads as their tongues continued to dance. They exhaled loudly as their tongues wiggled and teased.

She withdrew her tongue and sucked his tongue into her mouth, running her lips up and down it as if she was giving a blowjob. He rested his feet on the back of her feet and he began to subtly slide in and out of her. He was moving slow and his strokes were short, but he could not help but make love to this woman. He vividly felt her snug entrance pull at him as it glided up and down just the bottom couple of inches of his penis. She released his tongue and stuck hers out of her mouth expectantly. He sucked on it. As minor as it was, this was the first time that they had done something like this. Something intimate but playful. James continued to suck on Megan's tongue as his penis moved in and out of her only slightly. The room was filled with the sounds of their heavy breathing.

Besides the intoxicating sensation of her hot womanhood gripping his organ, he loved how her naked ass cheeks felt pressed against his groin as he rubbed against it. He loved how the bottom of her feet felt against the top of his. He loved how, when his hands covered hers, she squeezed his fingers. James stopped sucking her tongue and the two of them turned it into a passionate kiss, with both of their tongues exploring.

"Mmmm..." she purred sweetly as he pushed himself into her deep. They were breathing laboriously in each other's mouths as he began to slide his pole in and out of her a little faster.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Megan moaned softly as he plunged his dick into her from behind, moving even faster. She was starting to rock her ass upwards against him, encouraging him. They broke the kiss.

"Unh! Ohhh! Ohhh gawd!" Megan moaned. James kissed her nose and her cheek as he thrust into her, stomach-to-back. He rammed himself down on her cushy ass, trying to get as deep as possible. He released her hands and slid them down the sides of her body. As he eased himself up onto his knees, his hands pulled her hips upward, bringing her up as well. She was now on her hands and knees as he penetrated her over and over, almost without missing a beat.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' his groin was smacking hard against her ass, causing her cheeks to ripple with each impact. The smacking sounds could be heard outside of the bedroom as he watched himself impact her big, round bum again and again. The shaking cheeks were hypnotic. Meanwhile, her hot, tight cunt welcomed his manhood again and again. He was drilling his member into her body mercilessly, fucking her harder and harder as her moans grew louder.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She whined, ramming her ass back to meet his thrusts perfectly. Her huge breasts swung back and forth beneath her and her round belly was hanging and wobbly. James was looking down at her lovely bum as he slammed against it harder and harder. His hands squeezed her fleshy hips, helping her ram back to meet his quick, powerful thrusts.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' He loved how her big, white cheeks shook every time he hit them. He spread her cheeks apart a little as he fucked her, revealing the pink of her tight little asshole. A surge of desire went through him - he wanted to fuck that ass. Badly.

"Oh my gawd Megan!" He moaned. "You're amazing!" It was all he could say as he gave her his all. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Gritting his teeth, he fucked her harder. "You're amazing - I fucking love you!" The clapping of flesh against flesh seemed to get louder as he lost more control.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan couldn't answer, her face was wincing as she rested her head in her arms and stuck her ass up at him. Each time his groin smacked against her bum his balls swung upward and slapped her clit, sending bolts of electricity up her body. His balls slapped her clit and causing it to tingle even more violently and before she could recover his balls hit it again. It just built and built, each time he slapped against her ass. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She whined. James continued fucking her as hard as he could, unleashing his lust as he stared at that big, round, rippling ass. He fought off the urge to slide into that ass for as long as he could. But he could fight it no longer. He pulled his long tool out of her tunnel. It was slick with her juices.

"Oh gawd..." Megan knelt before him, panting. She had an inkling of what he was going to do, but wasn't one hundred percent certain. When she felt him probing at the entrance to her asshole, she became quite sure.

"Ohhhh yes...fuck my ass..." she moaned, erotically. "Fuck my ass, baby..." James placed the fat head of his arousal at the tight little entrance to Megan's asshole. Holding it straight out before him, he pushed hard. There was no give.

"Unh!" Megan grunted. She tried to relax her muscles as she felt pressure on her backdoor. He continued pushing forward, relentless in his efforts. Finally, his head was able to just barely squeeze inside the outer rim of her anus.

"Ohhh..." she gasped, feeling her ass stretch wide. He forced a couple more inches inside her and she winced, trying to remain relaxed. "Unh..."

James placed his hands on her hips, looking down at the point where his thick rod disappeared inside her bum. The rim of her tight hole was gripping the middle of his thick penis. James slid himself most of the way out of her and she sighed. He pushed himself halfway in her again and Megan groaned, quietly. Holding the sides of her ass, he began to fuck her using only half his cock. And her snug rim was like an elastic band as it rolled up and down his penis, pulling at him.

"Ohhhh..." Megan rested her head on both her arms, sticking her bum up in the air as James slid into it over and over. It felt nice and he was actually being very gentle. Suddenly, she felt him go deeper.

"Unh!" She gasped, pain mingling with the pleasure. Using long strokes, he was now fucking her ass with most of his penis. She grit her teeth and tried to bear it.

James couldn't help it. Megan's asshole felt so snug and perfect that he could not help but slide into her further. He slowly eased his entire penis all the way inside Megan's backdoor. She winced, withholding a groan. His groin pressed against her cheeks. He was completely buried. He looked down, spreading her plump cheeks wide so he could see where the rim of her forbidden hole wrapped around the base of his cock. Squeezing her fleshy hips, he pulled her back against him as he pressed forward, getting his dick as deep as possible.

"Oh..." She breathed, still sticking her ass up at him. He began to slowly pull out of her, pulling her rim outwards a bit as he did so. He could actually see the light pink rim stretch outwards around his shaft as he withdrew. When he reached half way, he eased back inside her, watching his manhood disappear into her anal hole.

"Ohhh gawd..." She moaned, quietly. He loved her sweet voice. He continued to fuck her up the ass gently like that, slowly easing his member in and out. His groin gently tapped against her bum, causing only the slightest ripple. A minute passed. And then two. James continued his nice, easy pace and Megan began to relax.

"Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" She moaned softly. She actually began to ram her ass back to meet his thrusts. He started using longer strokes, sliding every inch of his pole into her anus and then slipping it out all the way to the head. His hands gripped her soft, fleshy waist as he pulled her round bum towards his thrusting groin over and over again. He was cherishing every second of their encounter, filing every sight and feeling away in his mind. He looked on either side of him at the bottoms of Megan's chubby feet and he slowly ran his gaze up her smooth, creamy legs to her ass. Her beautiful cheeks were rippling violently each time his groin tapped them and he could see his pole sliding in and out of her little asshole. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan cried as he fucked her harder. Her orgasm was actually rising. She could feel the buzzing sensation in her body grow stronger as he penetrated her ass again and again. His balls were swinging up and slapping against sensitive slit, adding the pleasure. Her heart pounded as she vividly felt his manhood slide along the inner walls of her anus.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' James stared at her beautiful ass, watching it shake. Her cries were getting louder and higher in pitch and he wondered if he could make her cum. He reached around her and ran his fingers along the smooth skin that surrounded her treasure. He could feel her belly hanging over his wrist as his fingers searched. They reached her wet labia and his fingers began to tease and tickle her there. He nudged her clit.

"UNH! GAWD!" Megan yelled, orgasm exploding within her. Her heart was pounding and the inner walls of her essence were convulsing as her lover teased her clitoris while fucking her ass. She bit her lip, whimpering as she took it up the ass a little harder. Waves of pleasure flowed through her and she felt her muscles tense up. She trembled as the buzzing inside her peaked.

James felt her coil up tight as she bucked back against him. He was forced to take his hand off her pussy so that he could hold her still. Grabbing her hips, he started fucking her quickly again.

"Ohhhhh..." she squealed as he bounced off her bum again and again. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

Her ass seemed to tighten a little around him as her muscles tensed up. Her massive tits were rocking back and forth with each of his thrusts as she struggled to regain control. James was the one that was losing it now. He could feel his balls heating up in preparation. Her tight asshole glided up and down his length, coaxing him. His shaft had swollen to full capacity and the sensation around it was more vivid than ever.

"I'm gonna cum Megan!" He groaned, still sliding his organ in and out of her ass. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Ohhhhh...cum in my pussy!" She whined. Unable to resist her wishes, he slid his manhood out of her ass, feeling every inch of it as his sensitive shaft pulled out from her tight rim. Megan quickly rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide with her feet up in the air. Her swollen labia were pressed together, trembling. James was barely holding his orgasm; the tension in his balls still building. Grabbing a fistful of sheet, he wiped his erection quickly as he shuffled forward. Then he pressed himself against her entrance. She caught her breath, arching her chin a little as she opened for him. Her treasure hungrily sucked his thick helmet inside.

"Oh gawd..." he gasped as the heat that surrounded his head was incredible. Pushing hard, he slid his unbending organ into her welcoming tunnel, vividly feeling her snug entrance glide down his shaft quickly, bit by bit. And then he was pressing against her, buried in her heat. Her beautiful blue eyes looked up at him.

"I love you James." Megan breathed.

"I love you too." He replied as he ground against her, savoring the brief moment. Then he started fucking her. He used quick, half-strokes. Her vagina felt incredible as her tightness didn't let up from top to bottom.

"Ohhhh..." Megan purred, encouragingly. She opened her legs around him, giving herself to him. He was barely holding on, just trying to stretch the moment of being inside her treasure. But he was ready to explode and it suddenly started spasming before he had thrust back into her. He grunted, and a hot, thick stream of his cum fired just inside her cunt. As he slid his manhood deeper inside her slick tunnel, it jerked again, firing another hot rope of semen off the back of her needy pussy. He sheathed himself into her all the way, collapsing on her as more of his seed splattered into her fertile womb.

Megan's legs fell around his waist, holding her lover deep inside her. She kissed at James's face as his penis twitched, shooting more of his offering into her cervix. Her arms and legs squeezed him tight as the last of his sperm dripped inside her body. His lips found hers and he kissed her breathlessly, holding himself inside her, making sure that every drop of his seed went into her vagina. He could feel another thick drop of cum leave the tip of his penis and drip inside her womanhood. Their lips were smacking loudly and the sound of their heavy breathing was just as loud.