Kissing Cousins Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's sweet cries filled the room as he kissed at her cheek. Kissing towards her ear he sucked on her ear lobe.

"You are the hottest woman I've ever known." He gasped, thrusting into her body. "I can't express how badly I want you." He kissed at her cheek.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned. He slowed for a moment as he lifted himself up on his arms. Then he started thrusting again, this time looking at her pretty face from above. She was wincing with her face turned to the side and he admired the few tiny freckles that dotted her face. Looking lower, her beautiful breasts bounced wildly up and down as he fucked her faster. Her stomach shook erotically as well. He looked back at her breasts as he savored the sensation of his swollen penis gliding in and out of her snug tunnel again and again. The tightness was pulling at him. Coaxing him.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan cried. His velocity was increasing because her ass was bouncing off the bed, causing her pussy to meet his thrusts. He glanced over his shoulder and could see her left foot high in the air. The foot had red toenails and it waved back and forth with his thrusts. Slowing again, he slid his right arm underneath her left leg and got her ankle on his shoulder. Then he started thrusting again, this time with her bare foot right beside his face. As it wobbled beside him it caught his attention. He couldn't help but turn and kiss her instep. He kept his mouth there, kissing the arch of her foot as he thrust his hardness into her again and again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her eyebrows were raised and she was looking up at him with unfiltered love. Her free leg came back down and her naked heel started bouncing off his ass. James turned and kissed her left foot again, this time on the side of her heel. He loved how each time he slid into her tightness it was as if for the first time. She never seemed to get any looser. Or perhaps he just kept getting more erect. He kissed along the arch of her foot and his thrusts slowed. Grabbing her foot, he ran his mouth along the side of her big toe as he straightened up. Now he just eased his hard cock into her, nice and slow using long, full strokes. He sucked her big toe into his mouth, pushing it all the way in and holding it there for a moment. She smiled at him and that smile turned into a wince as he eased his entire member back inside her.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed. He pulled her toe out of his mouth and began kissing the bottom of her foot. He started at her heel and worked his way up to her toes. He hungrily sucked her three biggest toes into his mouth and teased his tongue back and forth underneath them. As he held her toes in his mouth, he looked straight down at her pussy, watching the thick labia pull outward as he withdrew. Then he watched his penis slide inside her until he was pressed against her. When he eased out of her, her lips were stretched outward around his organ again. Then he watched them push back in when he thrust.

"Ohhhh..." Megan moaned again. Her toes were still in his mouth. Pulling them out, he kissed the tip of her big one. Then he rested her ankle back on his shoulder and focused on fucking her. He thrust quickly again but continued using long strokes. His groin smacked against her defenseless labia.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan grunted. Her massive breasts started bouncing wildly again. Her hot, snug tunnel was coaxing his orgasm along and he had trouble fighting it. Her round, chubby belly wobbled up and down again and again. This woman was too beautiful and too sexy - everything about being inside her was overwhelming him. His shaft somehow swelled up even further and his balls started to churn.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She whined, sweetly. She was looking up at him pleadingly, her eyebrows raised. Her blue eyes were gorgeous. Hypnotic. He tried to hold on for as long as he could. In the end, looking into her eyes as she looked up at him was just too much. The orgasm hit him quickly and he barely pulled out in time. It was the first time he had ever had the strength to pull out of this woman in time.

James groaned as his cock twitched, shooting a glob of cum just above Megan's pussy. His next shot hit the bottom of her stomach, draping across her c-scar. He let his spasming member rest on her pussy as his semen started pouring out the end. The white, sticky cream puddled on her stretch-marked flesh. He looked into her eyes again and then glanced at her irresistible lips. They were parted a little, showing a bit of her teeth as she gasped for breath. He was drawn to them like a magnet. Leaning down and squishing her leg against her in the process, he kissed her mouth again and again, lips smacking.

Megan grunted and he realized that he was squishing her leg down awkwardly so he shrugged her ankle off his shoulder. He continued leaning over her though, kissing at her mouth. She smiled as she kissed him back. He squeezed his dick muscles, forcing another glob of cum out the end.

He collapsed beside her and for the next few moments, the two naked cousins recovered side-by-side on the motel bed.

As he lay beside her, James was impressed with himself. He had actually found the strength to pull out of her before cumming. If he could do that every time, it would obviously minimize the risk of getting her pregnant. And getting her pregnant meant getting caught. And that would upend his entire world - and hers too. Not only would his marriage end, but her father would be furious with the both of them. It would be months of hell for both of them, and although he'd be taking the brunt of the blowback - she would be the one actually having the baby. And that obviously comes with its own set of hardships.

Yes, if he could be strong enough to keep pulling out of her in time, then everything should work out okay.

He had no idea that such caution was no longer necessary.

12