Kissing Cousins Ch. 22

Story Info
Megan reveals her pregnancy in the finale.
9.7k words
4.62
11.3k
13

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

These are the final two scenes for the Kissing Cousins story. There is certainly room for sequels down the road, but I felt this was a good place to end it for now.

I hope you enjoyed it (and I can only assume if you're still around for chapter 22, then you thought it was okay). Please take the time to click a star and thank you for reading. Jordan Xavier (X-Factor)

***

"I'm pregnant." Megan blurted out.

Steve looked at her, his jaw dropping. It came out of the blue. The couple was sitting on the sofa watching a show. Her heart was pounding nervously. She was relieved when he broke into a smile.

"Oh my gawd!" He exclaimed. He was legitimately happy, even though they weren't married. They had been dating for over a year and had discussed children. But that was down the road. He was really great with her daughter so she knew this was right thing to do. Steve got up and went to her, hugging her tight.

Yes. Definitely the right thing to do. Even though it wasn't Steve's.

Megan was realistic. James was her second cousin. Her father's cousin. And even though that was technically legal, she knew her dad would flip out. But even if she and James could navigate through the politics of their situation, the fact is that James was already married with kids. And she had no idea how James would react when he found out she was pregnant.

She was happy with Steve. They had a good thing going and soon there would be four of them. It would be nice. Easy. Safe. Good. The alternative would be to blurt it out to James...and then what? Either he never spoke to her again (she didn't believe he would do that, but there was always the nagging doubts)... or he would want them to run off together. In which case she would be hurting Steve, destroying James' family, throwing everything into turmoil for what could drag on for years.

No, she had given this a lot of thought. It was the best way. As they held each other, she told Steve that she was two months in, but was a little blurry with the dates. Fortunately he didn't press her further, nor do the math. Otherwise he would conclude that smack-dab in the middle of the three weeks in which they never had sex - her egg was somehow fertilized.

Now she had one more person to tell, and probably couldn't put it off a second time.

***

In late November, Megan and James had made the same arrangement as last month. This time James was able to snag the room for just the one day, thanks to his arrangement with the manager. Once again he arrived first, paid and grabbed the room key.

He was waiting when his plump, beautiful cousin pulled in. She got out of the car wearing a black skirt that went to her knees. And a black blouse. Surprisingly, she wasn't wearing nylons even though it was a cool November day. But he loved the idea of the easy access to her treasure in that skirt. Her chubby legs were creamy-white and unmarred. When she walked, the breeze lifted her skirt a little and teased him with a tantalizing view of more flesh.

"Hi!" she smiled when they met, flashing her dimple. They embraced, and when he bent to kiss her she tilted her chin, opening her mouth right away. They kissed hungrily, her tongue teasing just inside his mouth. He ran his hands down her back and cupped her big ass cheeks, squeezing them. They were nice and soft in his hands. Her tongue shot deeper into his mouth in approval and he sucked on it, tasting her saliva. She sighed softly. He got his fingertips into the crack of her bum and squeezed again over her thin skirt.

"Mmmm..." she purred, her mouth sucking at him lightly. She broke the kiss and looked up at him, her beautiful eyes filled with love. "I missed you so much, oh my gawd. I was so looking forward to this."

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about it." James admitted. He kissed her mouth lightly.

"I know! This was like, all I thought about for a month! Oh my gawd!"

"No, not just that. I mean..." he struggled for the right words. "I mean...I've been unable to stop thinking of you. How beautiful and sexy you are. How well you move. How incredible it feels when I'm with you. And when I'm inside you."

"Oh." Megan was speechless - but very flattered. Her heart pounded. "I feel the same way when you're in me. I love you, James."

"I love you too." He returned. Now was her opportunity to tell him. She should tell him now. He was the father of the baby in her belly. She was frozen with nervousness...and then the moment was gone.

James put his arm around her, his hand holding her side. He could feel the soft flesh through her shirt. Up ahead he could see their room. He nodded towards it. "There it is. Room 12 this time."

He moved his hand to her bum over her skirt, caressing it briefly and then giving it a squeeze. She didn't protest, even though they were out in public. His hand remained there as they walked. Reaching the door, he let go of her ass and opened it for her. Inside, their room had a TV, a nightstand, a queen-sized bed and a long table against the wall. A small bathroom was at the far side of the room, door open so that at glance they could see that it was also clean.

Then he was on her, kissing her hard. She was immediately receptive, opening her mouth and eagerly snaking her tongue out. His hands went straight to her ass, squeezing the plump cheeks over her thin black skirt as he backed her up. Their tongues danced hungrily and the kissing echoed loudly. James grabbed her skirt and pulled it higher. In two pulls he had it above her ass, revealing two gorgeous cheeks that framed a dark purple thong. His hands went straight back to her soft, chubby bum, his fingers causing dents in the flawless skin as he massaged it. She exhaled loudly into his mouth as her long tongue danced. He backed her up a step, his hands squeezing and releasing her ass cheeks.

Suddenly, he broke the kiss and Megan found herself being spun roughly around so quickly that she fell forward. She braced her hands on the edge of the bed as she felt him fish her thong out of her crack and wrench it to the side. And then she felt the hardness of his penis start probing underneath her ass - she didn't even know he had taken it out yet! Her heart fluttered as she prepared for that wonderful sensation that she craved so much from this man.

James loved that her labia was already wet. As soon as his mushroom head touched her entrance it became coated in hot nectar. And the heat emanating from her was unbelievable. His heart was pounding. When he adjusted where his helmet was touching her slit it suddenly, and easily, opened up for him. It actually sucked him inside. The tightness that gripped his tip made him dizzy with lust.

"Oh..." she gasped. He thrust, forcing half of himself into her all at once. "UNH!" she grunted. He grabbed her fleshy hips, his thumb stretching her purple thong across her right cheek, and he slowly withdrew. He could clearly see her pink labia stretch outwards around his shaft. Then he thrust again. Most of his arousal darted into her body.

"Ungh!" Megan groaned, bending over the bed and bracing herself firmly. He pulled back a little and then sheathed his entire penis into her vagina. "Ohhhh..." she sighed, softly. He moaned as well. Her essence was so tight that it squeezed every inch of him. And it was incredibly hot - especially deeper inside. Her entrance was wrapped around his base like an elastic band. Looking down, he admired her beautiful bum as it was pressing against his groin. The plump cheeks were squished against him, flawless skin broken only by the thong that was stretched far to the right. Grinding against her, he savored the moment.

"Ohhh gawd..." James whispered, closing his eyes for a moment and taking it in. Snapping out of it, he slowly eased out of her. His eyes were locked between her cheeks, watching himself emerge from her sweet body. Stopping when his helmet was about to emerge, he paused for a moment. Then he thrust hard.

'Slap!' her beautiful bum cheeks rippled when his groin crashed into them.

"UNH!" Megan's sweet voice grunted. Squeezing her fleshy hips, he kept going. His biological urges had taken over at this point. A month of pent-up lust was released.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' James started fucking her quickly, leaving about half of his phallus in her each time he withdrew. The smacking noises echoed loudly throughout the motel room in a steady rhythm

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She whined, pushing her ass back to meet each of his thrusts. The sounds were alarmingly loud, but her sweet voice was getting almost as loud. Squeezing her soft hips, he thrust with even more power, his eyes locked on that round bum. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan cried. His swollen, unbending organ glided along the sensitive inner walls of her womanhood, sending a steady tide of electricity through her core. James's balls were swinging up and hitting her exposed clit with every thrust. And that was a completely different set of tingles shooting up her body. The two sensations were pushing her into a state of bliss and her high-pitched cries betrayed as much.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' James still couldn't take his eyes off her rippling cheeks. This woman - his second cousin - was incredibly sexy. Unbelievably gorgeous. And for the past month he had though of little else but this moment. Gritting his teeth and squeezing her soft hips, he rammed into her harder, unleashing his passion.

'SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!' her bum was shaking relentlessly. His hands grabbed the big cheeks and spread them apart, his thumb still holding her purple thong aside. Now he could see her pink asshole. It was closed tight and puckered. Beneath that he had a perfect view of Megan's thick labia stretched around his shaft and pulling outward each time he withdrew. Her tightness pulled back at him, as if trying to keep him inside her. Slowing, he withdrew until the bottom of his head started to emerge. His engorged arousal had only the tip inside her as he paused. He rammed it violently forward. 'SLAP!'

"UNGH!" She grunted, stumbling forward a little before catching herself. James ground against her, his hands forcing her hips towards him as he pushed his bone into her very depths, really grinding. She was unbelievably tight. It was making his head spin. The heat was like an inferno. Squeezing her flesh, he continued to hold her against himself. And he shuddered, the pleasure overwhelming him.

"Ohhhh..." Megan purred, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation. "I really...really missed this!" She chuckled. James finally eased most of the way out of her, surprised at the resistance. Her snug tunnel was pulling back at him. He stared down at her round, white ass. Squeezing her hips, he drilled himself into her all at once.

'SLAP!' Her cheeks wobbled with the impact.

"Ungh!" Megan squealed, bending lower and sticking her ass up at him. She really was all his. And again he was grinding against her, pushing his bone against the back of her core. She pushed back against him, encouraging him. He slowly eased his manhood back out of her, watching it appear from beneath her round ass. Her pink labia stretched outward around his glistening shaft. His head was about to emerge. Then he thrust back into her all at once.

'SLAP!' Her bum rippled violently.

"UNH!" she cried, wincing. She rested her head on her arms on the bed, pushing back against him as he ground into her. Her cheeks squished against his groin and her entrance was like an elastic band around his base. He savored the heat that surrounded and squeezed him. Then he slowly eased out of her again. Just when he was about to emerge, instead of stopping he pulled his dick right out of her.

"Oh!" Megan exclaimed in surprise. James couldn't stare at that bum any longer. He fell to his knees behind her and buried his face in it, immediately gobbling up her trembling labia. Her delicious flavor filled his mouth as he sucked on her flowing nectar. He let her petals slip away but then quickly sucked them again.

"Ohhhh..." he heard Megan sigh as he teased his tongue up and down the lips in his mouth. His face was between her cheeks and his nose was pushing against her asshole as his tongue teased up and down her slit. She tasted incredible, her flavor nice and potent. He gobbled up as much of her labia as he could, keeping it in his mouth as his tongue licked up and down. Closing his eyes, he rubbed his face back and forth into her ass. Moaning, he sucked her labia outward, stretching the flesh. Suddenly releasing her, James shoved his tongue into her hot tunnel. The flavor that surrounded him was now more intense and he wiggled his tongue inside her.

"Ahhhh!" Megan shivered, pushing her ass back against his face. Pulling his tongue out of her, he licked the length of her slit and continued upward along the crack of her ass, tongue teasing lightly across the rim of her anus. The puckered, light pink hole was closed tight and now glistening with his saliva. Pushing his face between her cheeks, he tenderly kissed her backdoor. Tongue darting out, he licked her ass again, focusing on her asshole. His hands squeezed her soft, cushy cheeks as he pressed the tip of his tongue against her anus and wiggled it up and down. His hands adjusted their grip and he squeezed her bum again, spreading her cheeks.

"Mmmm..." James moaned, rubbing his face back and forth. He put his mouth over her asshole and sucked loudly. 'Slurp!' Then he kissed each of her cheeks and put his face between them again and gave her anus another suck.

"Ohhhh..." Megan sighed as she felt his mouth manipulate her backdoor. Suddenly, she felt his slithery tongue push into her anus and she hissed. Closing her eyes, she enjoyed the sensation in her forbidden hole.

Dragging the tip of his tongue out of her anal passage, he gave it another kiss. Then he eagerly licked up her crack again, widening his tongue and pressing hard. Ducking lower, he hungrily sucked on her labia, getting a good mouthful.

"Ohhhhh..." she panted, rocking back against his face. Her black skirt was thrown up above her waist, her purple thong wrenched to one side as he pressed his face between the round, pale globes of flesh. He released her lips and shoved his tongue back inside. Her yummy flavor surrounded him again and he lustfully rubbed his face back and forth between her bum cheeks. He could tell she was getting close so he teasingly withdrew his tongue and ran it up the crack of her ass. She visibly trembled and so he did it again, dragging his tongue up the length of her crack and slowing as it crossed the asshole. He gave her asshole a kiss and then put his mouth over it, sucking loudly. 'Slurp!'

James ducked lower and shoved his tongue back inside Megan's dripping vagina.

"Ahhhhh..." she shuddered. She writhed her ass up and down so violently that his tongue slipped back out of her and her wet entrance absorbed his nose briefly. But his nimble tongue kept on wiggling, recklessly lashing across her clit and she gasped, muscles tensing. He tried to hold her still, his strong hands squeezing her ass cheeks harder as his tongue danced.

"Unh!" Megan grunted. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She whined in a high pitch. He pushed his face hard into her ass, trying to keep his mouth on the top of her labia. His tongue could still feel her tiny button as his nose slipped inside her tunnel. Her cries were loud and high as she writhed up and down.

"EEEEEE!" She squealed, trembling. Pressing his face as hard into her bum as possible, James lashed his tongue up and down across her sensitive button as an orgasm clearly slammed into her. Her writhing grew frantic, so much so that it hurt his nose. And her pussy sucked his nose inside over and over again as she bucked. But he soldiered on, licking at her clitoris as fast as he could, happy to make her feel good.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Megan cried as wave after wave of orgasm washed through her. The inner walls of her vagina were spasming as electricity shot up and down her body. She could clearly feel his tongue lick at her button and she could barely take it. Then she felt forward, half on the bed. "Ohhhhh..."

James stood up, wiping the cream off his nose. He stared at her big, gorgeous ass. Her thong slipped back between her creamy-white cheeks and her skirt was scrunched up above. Her legs were partially closed. He tore off his shirt and tossed it before grabbing her thong. 'Wisp!' Roughly pulling it down her smooth legs, she barely moved as he got it to her chubby feet.

Megan lifted her feet one at a time as he pulled her thong over her black shoes. He tossed it on the floor and then stepped up behind her. He straddled her legs, grabbing his arousal and aiming it below her ass and easily finding her entrance. He thrust, roughly. His thick head pierced her, forcing its way inside.

"Ungh!" she grunted, lifting her head a little and opening her legs some more. He continued pushing and easily slid most of his phallus into heaven. He moaned softly, closing his eyes as he focused on the vice that was squeezing his dick. She was even tighter when her legs were mostly closed. Opening his eyes, he looked down at her ass. The big globes bubbled outwards and he put his hands on them. He squeezed them and began to slowly thrust in and out of her. His groin gently tapped against her bum. 'Tap...tap...tap...' Her cheeks still rippled, even though he was fucking her gently.

"Unh..." Megan gasped. His hands started massaging her bum as he eased his rigid member in and out of her. Her cheeks were very soft and he was squeezing them forcefully, leaning on her a little. He was almost holding himself up with his hands on her ass as he slid his unbending penis in and out of her. He had a great view - he'd have to remember this position. Because Megan's ass was in perfect lighting, and when he massaged her cheeks he exposed her little pink asshole. And lifting the round globes gave him a clear sight of her labia stretching around his shaft and pulling outwards.

James fucked her slowly. Not only to enjoy the intense sensation of such a tight cunt, but also to enjoy the view. He closely watched his organ make the journey of withdrawing most of the way out of Megan's body - and then slowly back into her. Over and over. And through it all his hands just squeezed and massaged those cushy cheeks.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan moaned softly. Her eyes were closed and she was sprawled half on the bed, her hands grabbing at the bedspread. She was prone, just letting him have his way with her. He was squeezing her bum too hard, but she found that she loved it. "Ohhhhh..." she let out a long sigh as the tingling in her body increased. It felt amazing. Her heart pounded with love, expanding all the other sensations throughout her body. Her vagina was so sensitive that she could feel every inch of him.

'Tap...tap...tap...' James caressed his hands all around her smooth cheeks. The tips of his fingers got right into her crack and he squeezed her hard. Holding her cheeks in a death grip, he started thrusting into her faster.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan's cries rose a little in pitch. His cock glided in and out of her effortlessly despite her tightness. She was just so wet that it made it easy. His hands never let go of her soft bum, maintaining a strong grip. His fingers dented the skin as he squeezed. And between her thighs he watched her petals pulling outwards along with his manhood.

She was starting to raise her hips a little so he slid his hands to the sides of her ass and helped her up. He didn't miss a thrust as she stood and bent over the bed, her loose hair hanging over her face a little as it fell out of the ponytail. But now he was able to fuck her harder. So he did.

'SLAP!' Her cheeks shook violently.

'UNH!" Megan grunted, throwing her hair off to one side of her head.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers