Kissing Cousins Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMPH!" Megan grunted around him as she felt his tongue slide out of her and then his mouth suddenly sucked on her clitoris. But this time he wasn't teasing. He kept his mouth clamped around her button and was gently sucking it as he lashed his tongue up and down across it quickly. She squealed, sucking harder. The pleasure shot up her body like electricity and she paused her blowjob. Her mouth was around just the top of his manhood, sucking hard as she felt an orgasm rising rapidly. He licked and licked and licked, mercilessly tonguing her clit. She pushed her pussy down on his face hard, smothering him and writhing helplessly.

"MMMPH! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she grunted, getting closer. The tingling increased until she could hardly take it. And then all of her muscles suddenly tightened as the orgasm exploded. "MMMPH!" Her mouth was still around his arousal near the top, and her cheeks sunk inward as she sucked as hard as she could. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her as she pushed her crotch down on his face.

'Pop!' He slipped out of her mouth. "UNNNGH!" Megan squeaked, wincing as the pleasure started to peak. All of her muscles were straining and her fist squeezed his member. And she dove forward, unable to take it anymore.

"Ohhhh..." Megan sighed, lying half off of him with her eyes closed, panting. James looked at her. From his angle he could see her ass and beneath that and between her chubby thighs he could still see her cleanly-shaven pussy. Her labia were pressed together again. Quivering. His heart fluttered with lust. This was his second cousin, Megan! Scrambling out from under her, he hinted for her to roll over and she did. Her chest was heaving and she was quick to spread her legs, her blue eyes locked onto his arousal. He could see the lust in those eyes as he shuffled closer. James looked between her thighs. Her thick petals were now parted a little, glistening with moisture as his erection loomed above.

Megan remained passive, chest heaving as she watched him take his swollen manhood in his hand and aim it at her treasure. Her chubby feet hovered on each side of him, toenails polished red. She caught her breath when his helmet touched her sensitive slit, and he rubbed up and down in a little circle causing her petals to move. She watched, just as hypnotized as he was. That penis was still completely erect for her, and her heart fluttered at the very sight of it touching her entrance and teasing in a circle. She could hear her moist labia as his helmet rubbed against them. Subconsciously, her hovering feet spread wider apart. She wanted this man in her. Now.

James's manhood remained still as he put it in the right spot. He pushed - and felt as well as saw her petals open up and absorb his thickness. She was still very tight, but two inches...and then three inches pushed inside her.

"Ohhhh..." Megan sighed, wincing. She braced her bare feet on his hips. James kept pushing, easing inch after inch into her heat until most of his penis was in her.

"Ohhhh..." her voice was shaking and she swallowed. Her gaze was locked between her thighs where he was penetrating her. Most of his length was being gripped tightly by her hot tunnel. He pulled back just a little and then thrust again. The last inch of him entered her.

"Ungh!" Megan peeped, arching her head back and closing her eyes. He loved her sweet, cute voice even when it was just a short grunt. Pressing against her, he savored being sheathed in her heat. She was especially tight around the base of his penis. Her eyes were still closed and he tenderly kissed each one. He kissed her nose and then her mouth, and she still didn't respond. Her feet still rested on his hips as she gave him full access to her treasure. James put his hands on her hips, holding her in place. Then he ground against her again, pushing hard. He was grinding his hardness into her depths as if trying to force her womanhood to expand for him.

"Ohhhh gawd this is heaven..." James moaned, pulling her hips with his strong hands and at the same time pushing himself against the back of her core. She was so...tight! Her eyes blinked open and he put his hand on the side of her face. For a moment, the two were silent. Simply staring. Loving. Savoring.

"I love you." He said softly. "So much. I'm very happy right now. And I want to be part of your life, and our baby's life, forever."

Megan smiled and teared up again. "I'm so glad. I was terrified that you'd like, storm out of here or something!" She chuckled.

"No way." He said softly. He kissed her and she closed her eyes as he sucked her upper lip, tugging it slowly until it slipped free. He ground against her, pushing his rigid organ into her.

"Unh!" Megan peeped, eyes still closed. He kissed her mouth again, lips smacking. He kissed her again and this time she kissed back. Her mouth caught him and her tongue eagerly darted out. He sucked on her tongue as he started easing his penis in and out of her vagina.

"Mmmmm..." she purred as he sunk back into her. She slid her feet around his waist, locking around the ankles. He moved at a steady pace, using short strokes as the two lovers kissed passionately.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She moaned into his mouth, kissing him hungrily as they made love. Their naked bodies were pressed tightly together as he thrust between her legs on the motel bed. Her feet bounced off his ass. Their loud kissing and heavy breathing echoed through the room.

Her essence was buzzing intensely. It was so sensitive that she could feel every inch of movement as his thick phallus penetrated her again and again. She opened her legs, raising her bare feet, giving herself to him completely. It increased the sensation and her heart fluttered. Now she could vividly feel him bang against her tingling labia, with each impact setting off endorphins inside her like fireworks. Her kissing became sloppy, but he was kissing her hard and wouldn't let her pull away. And that animalistic passion took her pleasure to the next level.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Her feet went high in the air and they started flailing as he lengthened his strokes. Their kissing started to stumble as James pounded Megan into the bed. Her moans grew higher in pitch and volume and her tongue was pushing against his throat as he threw it in her over and over again, never slowing. Instinctively her chubby legs stretched straight up in the air, her toes pointing at the ceiling and spread apart.

James kissed her hungrily, his hands holding her fleshy shoulders as he thrust into her welcoming cunt again and again. Her teeth were catching his mouth as she lost focus on the kiss, so he knew she was on her way. Wanting to push her over the edge, he thrust into her using his entire length - full strokes. His arousal was completely engorged, vividly feeling her snug tunnel pull at him. He was conscious of her soft, plump body underneath him, and he could feel her breasts rubbing against his chest. He squeezed her shoulders harder.

"MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH! MMMPH!" She couldn't break the kiss because he was kissing her too hard. She loved the strength in his arms as he forced their writhing bodies close. His unbending manhood plunged into her relentlessly and the tingles reached a crescendo. And then something snapped. Her vagina began to pulsate.

"UNGMMPH!" She grunted into his mouth as wave after wave of electricity rolled through her body. James pistoned in and out of her without slowing. Her legs were kicking straight up in the air in a perfect 'V' as she struggled to handle the pleasure. As her womanhood spasmed, she could even more clearly feel his phallus penetrating her, increasing the intensity. "MM!" She peeped, shuddering. Wave after wave of intense bliss went through her entire body.

Encouraged and excited, James gave her his all. He showed no mercy once he realized she was cumming and he jackhammered into her as hard and as fast as possible. He had years of tremendous lust for this woman stored up and it was nowhere near depleted. And after finding out the wonderful news his love for her went up a notch. He was using his entire length and her tight entrance sliding up and down it felt beyond incredible. Suddenly, her feet slammed down on his waist, trying to slow him. She clearly needed mercy and he wasn't giving it - he was getting close. He wanted this woman with all his being and the intense heat inside her treasure wasn't helping to calm him. He broke the kiss.

"OHHHHH..." Megan was finally able to turn her head and whine. She trembled, physically convulsing underneath him as her heels dug into his lower back. He kissed her cheek near her dimple and then buried his face in her neck, kissing and sucking it over and over as he thrust into her.

"I'm cumming..." he grunted, sucking her neck. And immediately she became excited. Feeling him ejaculate inside her was a sensation she had always craved. And today she felt closer to him than ever.

"Cum in me, James!" Megan whined, her high-pitched voice held a pleading tone. James's organ twitched at her words and he barely held off the orgasm. He sucked at the flesh of her neck and held it, tasting her as his shaft swelled up. Her moans vibrated her throat under his lips.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her squeals could be heard outside the room as her pussy struggled to take the swollen cock he was feeding her. Instinctively, her legs squeezed him, needing his seed. James could barely hold on. Her tunnel felt so incredible he didn't want it to end. He gave a few final, rapid thrusts, groaning, still tasting her neck. And then suddenly He rammed himself into her with all his might.

"UNGH!" Megan grunted. But he wasn't pulling out. He was grinding himself all the way inside her core and for a moment the world stood still. Then he released.

He moaned and she felt his manhood jerk violently inside her. Hot fluid blasted out the end of his member, spraying off the back of her cervix. Gasping for breath, felt him kiss and suck at her neck while at the same time his organ was pulsating inside her. Another glob of cum shot out the end of his penis, blasting straight into her welcoming essence. Another load followed, splattering deep inside her. More semen poured out the end, gathering in a pool deep inside her core.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, smiling, flashing her dimple as he kissed up to her cheek. She rested her bare feet on the back of his legs as he squeezed the muscles in his manhood, coaxing another wad of thick cum out the end and letting it fall inside her.

"Ohhhhh..." James gasped. He slid his arms further underneath her, squeezing her shoulders and pressing his body against her. He felt her arms and legs slide further around his body, squeezing him right back. The two cousins were one, and there was nothing else in the world. They were gasping for breath, their sweaty bodies entangled on the motel bed.

Lifting up a little, he looked at her. Megan's blue eyes sparkled as she smiled at him. Her dimples were showing and her face was flushed. She pursed her lips and he kissed her softly.

"You are amazing, Megan." He breathed. "I love you."

She smiled again and it lit up the room. "I love you too."

He collapsed on top of her, remaining inside her as they recovered, softly kissing. Then they resumed their discussion about the bombshell news - she was carrying his baby.

"Are you...sure this is how you want to proceed." He asked. Megan smiled, grimly.

"I'm...not. But...I've given it a lot of thought. A lot of thought." She chuckled. "Hell, it's all I've been thinking about for over a month. It's all we can do. Seriously. Even if you agreed to, like, run off with me. And then you actually did it. What would that be like? I mean...years of difficulty...families destroyed. I..." She shook her head. "Now matter how many different ways I think of this going. I don't see a way. But I want to keep seeing you. I want to keep being with you."

James was silent for a moment, contemplating. Eventually, she couldn't take the silence. "What about you? Can you handle this?"

He shook his head. "I...I mean, yes. I love you. I don't want to stop seeing you. Ever. I just...I just can't stand the thought of my kid being raised by someone else!"

"But what choice is there? If you leave your wife, then your kids will be raised by her and not you! She'd get custody for sure!"

James nodded. Then shook his head. "You are way too smart. Geez..."

Megan chuckled again. "I told you - I've thought this through a hundred different ways!"

***

The two cousins (second cousins!) went around in circles on the topic for the next twenty minutes, neither feeling at peace with the solution, but both accepting that it really was the best solution.

Over the next few months, James came to realize that Megan was right. And that he was extremely lucky. Most men in this situation would be done for. Years of divorce and custody battles, hellish financial ruin, and family estrangement on top of all that. Instead, not only does he get away with having an affair, but he gets to continue it!

Megan, on the other hand, was back-and-forth with her decision. Every second day it seemed that she'd change her mind and want to pick up the phone, call James and convince him to run off with her. But she held off.

She had their baby and it was a girl. And it turned out that Steve really was a good father - and eventually a good husband. Megan's affair with James lasted another two years. They continued seeing each other every month, meeting at the halfway-point hotel. Twice, they were able to spend an entire weekend together at one of their places. But when she got married, it was over. She decided that she needed to be fair to Steve.

James continued to check in. Their daughter would receive extra Christmas and birthday gifts from her mom that were actually from James. For years that arrangement worked.

And we'll leave it at that.