Kissing Cousins Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James held her hips and started fucking her quickly using most of his length. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan whined, her cries getting louder. His heavy balls were now swinging up and glancing off her clit. Bolts of pleasure fired up her body and before the pleasure could subside, his balls were hitting her clit again. The result was a quick and intense buildup of ecstasy.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' James's eyes were locked on her bum, loving how her cheeks rippled with each impact. He was relentless, drilling his rigid pole and out of her faster. He was in a rhythm, bouncing his groin off Megan's bum over and over. She was fully dressed in her skirt and black blouse, her thong on the floor. Her skirt was above her waist and her big ass cheeks were rippling nonstop. Her tunnel was so wet that it was taking him inside without resistance and he was fucking her faster and faster.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Her moans were now loud and very high-pitched, but he didn't let up. He was pistoning in and out of her easily from behind because her essence was absolutely dripping. She was still dizzyingly tight, but the amount of nectar made it easy. The round globes of her ass cheeks were rippling in erotic waves as he pounded into her. The clapping of flesh against flesh echoed loudly in the room.

'SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!' James was thrusting so hard that he would have knocked her across the bed if she didn't brace herself. Gritting his teeth, he kept going. His groin bounced off her bum mercilessly.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Megan's cries could probably be heard outside the motel door. But he didn't let up. Finding another gear, he fucked her even harder. His rigid, unbending phallus pounded in and out of her in a steady rhythm

Megan's wails were so high they could have cracked glass, but she couldn't help it. The buzzing reached a crescendo as his manhood glided along her sensitive inner tunnel. His balls slapping against her labia added to the pleasure, and something snapped deep inside. Her vagina began to pulsate as an orgasm hit her.

'SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!'

"AHHHHHHH!" she squealed, thrashing about in front of him. Her ass continued to shake as James relentlessly fucked her using long, powerful strokes. He stared at that big, gorgeous bum, loving how it looked when it ricocheted off his groin.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Megan whined, this time through clenched teeth. She tried to fall forward but he had a tight grip on her soft hips and kept her ass angled upwards. Her hot tunnel was still incredibly tight - not easing its grip one iota - and it was milking him as it slid up and down the length of his shaft. She was especially tight around her entrance and it was like an elastic band gliding along his manhood.

'SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!' His orgasm was rising, but he tried to hang on. Just looking at her ass ripple like that was enough to get him off, but he tried his best to delay his orgasm. His balls were churning. His arousal had swollen up so much that the sensitivity was peaking.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her high-pitched cries were no longer quite as loud, but still very sexy. He held her fleshy hips, thrusting into her as fast as he could. Megan continued whimpering as her buzzing vagina felt every inch of his thick penis dart in and out. Her eyebrows were raised as she embraced the intense pleasure that she felt between her thighs. She closed her eyes and enjoyed him. Enjoyed the love that he filled her with. Enjoyed the speed that he fucked her. Enjoyed his balls hitting her slit and clit.

'SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!' her lover continued slamming against her ass. His dick felt so powerful when it rammed inside her like that. She loved giving him the power. She loved being helpless. She felt a tremendous urge to feel him ejaculate inside her. She wanted it. She wanted his cum. She wanted to feel his penis pulsate inside the snug confines of her cheating womanhood. As always, she needed him to cum inside her.

'SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!' James could barely hold on. He wanted to look at her ass shake like this for longer, but semen was rising up his shaft, ready to explode. He gave her a few final thrusts and then he pulled his manhood out of her.

"Ohhhhh!" He grunted, his phallus jerking. Thick cum was flung out the end and it landed on Megan's black blouse between her shoulders. Quickly grabbing his pole, he aimed it at her ass. A rope of cum shot out and landed in a long string across her left cheek. Another glob of semen shot out, landing in a puddle beside the string of cum already shot there.

James moaned again, aiming his penis at her crack and watching his seed pour out of him. As it dripped down the crack of Megan's ass he aimed it at her right cheek. His penis twitched and another thick glob poured out of him and onto her bum. His fist started milking his manhood, forcing more semen out the end. Four drops fell immediately onto her ass, adding to his artwork while she lay half on the bed, panting.

He milked his semi-hard organ again, forcing one last glob of cum to the end. It stuck there and he wiped it on her left cheek just inside her crack. Then he sat down on the edge of the bed with a loud sigh.

Megan chuckled. "Oh gawd, did you cum on my clothes? You should have cum in me!"

"No, just a bit on your shirt." He said, panting. "And...you know we shouldn't do that."

"Umm...it..." Megan kind of trailed off as she thought better of it. The context wasn't right. When she told him, it needed to be a more serious discussion.

***

Megan emerged from the little motel bathroom about ten minutes later and draped her black blouse over the chair. She noticed James was naked in the bed and that he had thrown the bedspread to the side and was on the sheets. Her gaze fell on his soft penis. She couldn't help a small smile. She undid her skirt and it fell to the floor. Her thong was still across the room, so her treasure was exposed - perfectly shaved.

His second cousin was still wearing a black bra and black shoes. Her round stomach had plenty of stretch marks, and he watched the sexy belly shake as she slipped a chubby foot out of one of her shoes. Then she stood up and reached behind her, jutting her mounds outward. She unsnapped her bra.

"What time is it?" she asked as the bra fell to the floor, revealing her huge breasts.

"It's actually not quite ten-thirty. We still have plenty of time."

"Wow!" Megan's smile grew larger, flashing her dimples a she bent to take off her other shoe. Her breasts dangled beneath her chest and her round belly hung loosely. Behind her he could see her beautiful naked ass spread outward. She had a handful of tattoos that adorned her arms and the back of her one shoulder. Completely naked, she climbed into bed with him. She gave him a little peck on the mouth as her hand caressed his chest.

"I love you." She muttered, nestling her head on his chest. They remained like that for a few minutes, just enjoying each other silently. Megan spent the seconds working up the courage to tell him. His hand caressed her soft, smooth flesh, teasing up and down her arm and back. A warmth spread throughout her body at his touch, and she recognized that sensation to be love. Now was the time. No more delays.

"Um...I, uh...need to tell you something." She realized she was trembling a little.

"Oh?"

"Um..." She struggled for the right words. Then decided to just say it. "I'm pregnant."

James caught his breath. And he was silent for a moment.

Megan spoke again. "It's yours. For sure."

James was stunned. He couldn't deny that his initial feeling - for one...super-brief microsecond - was joy. But then fear kicked in. What would he do? He had to do the right thing here. But what was the right thing? Not having an affair in the first place. But that ship had long ago sailed. Now that he was in this situation, what exactly is the right thing? He had a family. Yet he was also in love with Megan. And now they would have a child? A...second family? With...his second cousin?

Those thoughts spun through his head in the span of a few seconds, but it must have seemed a lifetime to Megan, who was clearly waiting for him to say something.

"I, um..." he swallowed. "I'm honestly happy, Megan. I just...I just don't know what to do." And that was the honest truth. Speaking that truth was clearly the right thing to do because the relief on her pretty face was very tangible.

"I totally get that you have a family." She blurted. "I don't want to blow that up and have your family hate me. And my family hate me. And pretty much go through hell for the next decade. I'm going to have it, and Steve thinks it's his."

"Wh...uh, wh..." he struggled to find a reply, so Megan helped him out.

"It's okay! Seriously, I'm fine. I just don't want to ruin what you and I have. And I really want to have this baby. Steve is super-excited, and he's been so great with my daughter. He doesn't even remotely suspect that I got pregnant during the three weeks or so that I didn't have sex with him. I just...I really want you to be okay with this. I don't want us to lose this. I don't want to stop seeing you."

"Oh my gawd, Megan, that would never happen." James assured her. "That's the last thing I want. I was just trying to figure out how to... uh... proceed. You're making this too easy for me. I still want to be part of my child's life."

"I thought of that too!" Megan smiled. "You'd be that favorite uncle. Visit as often as you want! Nobody would wonder why you come by from time to time."

"I, um..." This was all very overwhelming and he was still struggling to find the right words. Hell, he was still trying to think about all the repercussions and what exactly he would like to do. That would no doubt take months or even years. But it was human nature to try to resolve everything in one's mind within seconds. "If you're happy with this... arrangement..."

"I am!" She kissed him. "I totally am." Another kiss. "The only way I wouldn't be is if you, like, stormed off and never wanted to see me again. Or you told me you wanted nothing to do with the baby. Something like that."

"Never." James said, putting his hand behind her head and kissing her soundly. He tugged on her upper lip until it slipped free, getting some of her saliva. "I love you Megan. I told you that, and I meant it. And I'll always mean it."

"I love you too." She said softly, and there were tears in her blue eyes. They kissed again. The two spent the next twenty or thirty minutes just talking about the future. The what-ifs and how-to's.

And after they circled through ever scenario and back again, they just enjoyed each other. Being naked and intertwined. Holding each other and caressing. And then Megan started kissing James all over his face - and not stopping. She was very happy. Over the moon. Eventually, she reached down and cupped his soft penis in her hand. She held it for a moment, and then started bopping it up and down with distracted little slaps. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer. She rested her head on his chest, but her hand did not release his member - but didn't grip it, either. She just let it rest on her open fingers as she studied it. His hand cupped her big ass and squeezed it.

"Man, this hotel arrangement is really working out." James commented. "Now I'm even happier that I get to see you every month instead of, like, a year from now."

She chuckled. "Yeah..." Megan absent-mindedly gave his soft dick a squeeze and it stiffened a little. Her heart fluttered. She loved how quickly he became aroused with her. She had never experienced that with a man before, so soon after already getting him off. "I love how quickly you can have sex again after you cum."

James squeezed her soft ass cheek and his arousal stiffened further. "That's honestly all you. I just...always want you. Badly."

Megan's eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat. Leaning forward, she pursed her lips. He kissed her softly and it echoed as she lightly sucked at him. Then she slid down the bed and lifted his semi-hard penis and sucked it into her mouth. It grew hard immediately - he was fully erect in three seconds. It was fast enough to pop some of it out of her full mouth.

"Mmmph!" She exclaimed, surprised. But then she settled in and started slowly running her mouth up and down his shaft. Her mouth was nice and hot, and her mouth was wrapped snugly around him. She was gobbling him up eagerly, clearly enthusiastic. James leaned back and closed his eyes, letting out a long moan.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' The sucking noises grew louder as her saliva started to gather on his shaft. "Mmmm..." she purred, her lips sliding smoothly up and down his penis.

James opened his eyes again so he could watch her pretty face as it bobbed. Her hair was thrown to the far side so he was able to see her lips glide along his organ. She was on her hands and knees beside him and he ran his gaze down her naked body. Her plump ass was sticking up, cheeks spread outward. Then he noticed the handy mirror above the table across from the bed and there it was - Megan's round, white ass. His arousal twitched at the sight. Her sweet bum was wobbling a little as her head bobbed up and down steadily.

'Pop!' He looked back to where she had taken him out of her mouth. He watched her tongue snake out and slowly lick from the bottom of his pole up to the top, her hypnotic eyes boring into his soul. She ended it with a soft kiss, her dimple appearing briefly. Then she sucked him back into her mouth and off she went again.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' He looked back at the mirror. Her beautiful cheeks were perfectly round - his heart fluttered at the visual. And she had shifted enough that he could see the pink, swollen lips of her treasure in the shadows beneath. He couldn't put into words how badly he wanted that pussy and that ass.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Megan continued gobbling up his rigid phallus while he remained hypnotized by the naked bum sticking up at the mirror. He ran his gaze down her torso, able to see her round belly hanging loosely and shaking back and forth. Then he looked at her pretty face, watching the look of concentration as she sucked him hungrily. He found his voice.

"Spin around...let's do...sixty-nine..." he managed to sputter.

'Slurp...' Megan's blowjob paused for a moment, keeping his dick half in her mouth as she slowly started to spin around. His heart pounded as he ran his gaze down her naked body. Her belly wobbled, hanging low beneath her as she shifted further. She raised her leg in the air and swung it over his head and suddenly he had a perfect view of her shaved treasure. She settled a knee beside his head and her quivering labia were trembling mere inches above his face. His hands immediately grabbed her cushy cheeks, squeezing and spreading them as his eyes locked on her slit. As he felt her hot mouth slide back down his shaft, he stared at her thick petals. They were pressed together and just above that vision was the small, forbidden entrance to her bum.

Slowly, reverently, James kissed Megan's sweet treasure. Her flavor made his heart flutter, as her nectar was already flowing. He kept his face right in there between her cheeks and kissed her petals over and over again. Each kiss was soft and loving as he worked his way to the bottom while she continued gobbling up his arousal. His fingers dug into her soft globes as he spread them apart, giving him access to her backdoor. The hole was light pink, but when it opened up he could see the darkness inside. He kissed her asshole and then his tongue darted out, lightly brushing across it. He gave it another kiss, then moved his face down and sucked her lips into his mouth, trapping and pulling them. Her taste filled his mouth as he held her for a moment, sucking. They slowly slipped out of his mouth as he tugged them outward, and he could feel her moan around his organ. Teasing his tongue out, he gently wiggled it up and down against her sensitive lips. Then he slipped his tongue inside her. Delicious flavor surrounded him as he pulled her bum down harder on his face, really forcing his tongue deep. His nose was pressing against her anus as he rubbed his face hard against her.

"Mmmm..." Megan purred around him as she clearly felt his tongue twirl around inside her vagina. She continued sucking with tremendous enthusiasm. The sucking noises were getting louder as she slobbered all over it.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' She realized that she loved sucking James's penis. It was because he got so erect. She loved how thoroughly she turned him on. He always swelled up until his skin was stretched to the max, and feeling that hardness - that hot, unbending shaft - in her mouth drove the point home that he wanted her with all his heart. She always got him fully erect. Not most of the time or mostly erect - all the time, and completely erect. It made her want to put all her effort into it because she knew his love for her was true, and she loved how that made her feel.

Her lips glided smoothly up and down his pole, banging him off her throat a little each time as she felt his tongue wiggling and licking inside her vagina. Her naked ass and pussy were right in James's face and she was perfectly happy with that.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Megan's saliva was rolling down his penis and dripping off his balls and onto the bed. For the next few minutes, the two secret lovers just enjoyed each other in a sixty-niner. They weren't driven to get each other off, they were instead driven to pay attention to the part of each other's body that they craved. Megan steadily and attentively sucked on James's penis. James rubbed his face against her treasure, his tongue licking and enjoying wherever it touched. He'd kiss and suck and lick the outside of her labia, and then his tongue would dart back inside her. He would tease his way up to her anus and enjoy that part of her. The entire time, his hands squeezed and massaged her cushy bum. Both of them were moaning - not just from the pleasure they felt, but for the enjoyment of each other's body.

The loud sucking noises echoed through the room. From above them, one would enjoy the sight of Megan's naked body. Her head was bobbing up and down, her auburn hair thrown to one side. Her chubby, round ass was writhing up and down against James's face.

Again, he licked up to her asshole. He knew her so well that he knew exactly how to keep her orgasm at bay. And if he didn't lick her anus and give her pussy frequent breaks - she'd cum. And he wanted this to last. So once again James's tongue wiggled back and forth across her tiny asshole as his hands held her cheeks apart.

"Mmmm..." he moaned, rubbing his face back and forth between her cheeks, really getting into it. He clearly felt her rim each time the tip of his tongue brushed over.

"Mmmm..." Megan purred almost the same time, her mouth around his fat cock and sliding up and down. Her essence was buzzing and she was on the edge. And she knew that James knew just how close she was - and that he was extending things by keeping his tongue and mouth away from her tingling labia for a moment. She redoubled her efforts, hungrily engulfing his manhood. Wanting to push him just as close as he was pushing her.

James kissed each of her cheeks and then sucked her plump petals into his mouth. He let her labia slip back out again, feeling her moan around his member. Her pink lips were glistening with moisture, tempting him. He gave her a soft, tender kiss right in the center. He kissed her again and then pressed his face against her, shoving his tongue back inside. He felt her gasp around his penis as he licked the inside of her sweet treasure. She was soaking wet, and her flavor was delicious. She writhed up and down across his mouth, making it difficult to keep his tongue inside. But he moved his face along with her writhing. His nose was right in her ass as he tried to keep his tongue buried in her hot tunnel.