Kissing Cousins Cumming of Age

Story Info
2 cousins exploring their sexuality.
4.3k words
3.95
23.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I have taken some creative liberties, this story is mostly based upon actual events. Please enjoy and let me know what you think.

Disclaimer:

All featured characters are over the age of 18 years.

I grew up in a small town in the midwest during the 70s and 80s. Unlike my older sister and younger brother, I was not that popular or athletic, so I was pretty much a loner. When I wasn't busy with schoolwork, I would spend hours in my bedroom reading novels or comic books.

Back then, the internet was nonexistent, so was I was pretty much clueless sex.

Since I had turned 18 during my senior year of high school, I was legally able to buy pornographic magazines. I surreptitiously bought a couple of Playboy magazines and kept them underneath the mattress of my bed. At night I would retrieve them and then get under the blanket with my flashlight to gaze at the naked Playmates in the dark. Needless to say, each session ended with me clenching a wad of tissue over my cock as I orgasmed to the thought of my cock plunging balls deep within the pussies of those nubile coeds.

I had a cousin who who was also 18 and lived in California. He was very shy and a bit socially awkward, so my aunt thought it would be a good idea for him to spend that summer with my family before going off to college that fall.

My cousin slept in the guest bedroom in the basement, but would often hang out with me in my bedroom reading or listening to music. One morning shortly after he had arrived, he came into my bedroom while I was in the shower. I had forgotten to hide my Playboys from the previous night, so when I came back into the room after my shower, he was flipping through one of the magazines. He admitted that he had his own stash, which he had inherited from an older cousin of ours. While I read a comic book, he flipped through the magazines. After about an hour, he left my room and disappeared into the bathroom. He remained there for about 10 minutes before emerging and returning to my bedroom. He didn't say anything, but it was pretty obvious to me that he had probably beaten off.

A few days later, we rode bikes to the local library. We both went directly to the periodical section to check out the latest magazines. Later, while I was still checking out the music and car magazines, my cousin wandered off.

He returned after about an hour and asked me to follow him down to the basement where the stacks of fiction were located. He took me to the section where the Harold Robbins books were filed.

He pulled out "The Pirate" and showed me parts where he had folded down the corners of the pages which he had wanted me to read. There was a combination of straight and gay sex scenes amongst those pages. I had never read any gay sex stories before and, although I considered myself straight, I was extremely turned on by the gay sex.

While I read from "The Pirate", my cousin was reading "The Betsy". As I read those erotic stories, I became aroused and my cock became extremely rigid, straining uncomfortably against the confines of my jeans. Occasionally, I would reach down and give my cock a squeeze or rub while I continued to read. Eventually, I could feel the moistness of my pre-cum wetting my underwear.

After about 30 minutes of sitting there in the stacks, my cousin stood up. Making no effort to hide the bulge in his jeans, he headed off to the staff restroom in the far corner of the basement. I heard the click of the lock after he closed the door behind him. After about 10 minutes, he emerged with a flushed face and a sheen of perspiration on his brow. He then sat down beside me and started reading again.

Feeling emboldened by what he'd done and needing relief, I got up and went to the same restroom. Locking the door behind me, I grabbed a wad of tissue and unzipped my jeans. Noticing the obvious wet spot over the fly of my underwear, I pulled out my hard-on and gave it a tight squeeze, milking some precum from the tip. Using the precum for lube, I closed my eyes and began slowly jacking off while fantasizing about the gay anal sex scene I'd just read. I was so turned on that in no time at all I was close to climaxing. Thrusting my hips forward and standing on my toes, I clamped the tissue over my glans as I came forcefully, feeling my cock pulsate in my hand while the jets of my cum bursts through the tissue and wetted my palm.

I stood there for about a minute panting with my eyes closed, regaining my composure. Once settled down, I milked the last drop of cum from my softening cock and then washed my hands. Exiting the bathroom, I was surprised to find my cousin right outside the door. He said that he'd been standing guard in case a staff member came to use the bathroom, but also admitted that he had had his ear pressed against the door so he could hear me masturbating. I was a bit embarrassed, but was also a bit turned on.

We both rode our bikes home in awkward silence and once we got home went to our respective rooms. That night after dinner, we both sat on my bed reading comic books, but acted as if nothing had happened that afternoon and the awkwardness eventually faded.

Over the rest of the summer, we went back to library multiple times and searched the stacks for erotic fiction to read and share with one another. My cousin and I would take turns using the staff bathroom and guarding the door for the other. Since he had listened in on me that first time, I did the same and found it to be a real turn on hearing him moaning as he stroked himself, then groaning as he came.

Although I really wanted to borrow some of these books from the library to read at home, I was too embarrassed to do so. Plus, one of the librarians knew my mother and I didn't want to run the risk of her telling my mom what I was reading. As we were leaving the library one Friday afternoon just a few days before he was to return to California, I confessed this desire to my cousin. As we road away on our bikes, he said, "I've got an idea. Follow me."

We rode our bikes to the local drug store and once there, my cousin said, "No one in this town knows who I am, so just wait outside". After a few minutes, he exited the store with a bag in his hands. He mounted his bike and motioned me to follow him home.

Once we arrived, we parked the bikes in the garage and headed down to his bedroom in the basement. Finally, he revealed to me what he'd purchased. I was stunned. He had bought an issue of "Penthouse Letters." "Come down here after everyone's gone to bed tonight," he said.

The rest of the day seemed to drag and after dinner I waited in my room until it was about 11:00. I quietly opened my bedroom door and could see in the dim light that there were no other lights coming from the other bedrooms. Tiptoeing silently, I made my way to the stairs and went down into the basement.

While it was dark in the basement, I could see the faint light of the nightstand's lamp glowing from under the closed bedroom door. I quickly made my way over to the bedroom and let myself in.

My cousin was sitting up in bed reading a comic book, which he put down on the nightstand once he saw me enter. He then opened up the nightstand drawer and took out the prized possession.

I got under the covers and we both began reading a story about a boy fucking his mother's best friend. I quickly became erect, tenting the comforter with my hard-on. Gazing out of the corner of my eye, I could see that my cousin was also aroused. After a few minutes, he stunned me by sliding his hand under the comforter to masturbate under the covers while he continued to read. I stopped reading to watch him stroke himself. If he noticed, he didn't give any indication that he minded. I'd never seen anyone masturbate before and I was incredibly aroused by the sight. I decided to do the same and began slowly pumping my engorged cock.

About 10 minutes later, my cousin put the magazine aside and laid back. His breathing became ragged and he began to moan and stroke faster. I watched in fascination as his pace increased. He began thrusting his hips upwards to meet his descending hand and his moaning became more loud. Suddenly, reached over to the nightstand to grab a wad of tissue, then shoved it under the covers. He groaned loudly as he arched his back and thrust upward, cumming into the tissue. As he was coming off of his climax, I started rubbing my cock and rapidly reached the point of no return. Grabbing some tissue, I shoved it under the comforter and covered my glans. As I lifted my ass off of the mattress, I felt my cock spasm as I sent jets of cum into the tissue. After I had finished cumming, I lowered my ass back onto the mattress and opened my eyes.

Looking over at my cousin, I noticed that he was looking at me. "I've never jerked off in front of another person before", he said.

"Me, neither," I replied.

"That doesn't make us gay, does it?"

"I don't thinks so," I said, but wasn't sure.

We didn't say anything more for a while and just lay there in silence. Despite how erotic the experience had been, I was mildly embarrassed at having jerked off in front of another guy, and I'm sure that he was, too.

After a few minutes, I got out of bed and said, "Okay, I'm gonna head back up and go to bed," I said. My cousin just nodded his head and I turned to leave.

When I got back to my room, I was so wound up from what had happened that it took me at least an hour to fall asleep because I kept replaying what had gone on. Finally, I fell into a deep slumber.

When I awoke the next day, I had morning wood. I slipped my hand into my underwear and gave my hard-on a firm squeeze. Thinking about the events of last night, I wondered if I was gay or bisexual. While I loved girls, I had also really enjoyed reading gay or bisexual sex stories and had been massively turned on jerking off with my cousin the previous night. Although I gave myself a few tugs, I resisted the temptation to masturbate to completion. l laid in bed until my hard-on receded, then I headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

The rest of the day was uneventful, but that night after dinner, my cousin discretely asked, "So, are you coming down later tonight?"

"Of course," I replied, then headed up to my room to read a comic book until everyone had gone to bed.

Later, after I was confident that everyone else was asleep, I headed back down to the basement. As I let myself into the bedroom, I could see my cousin sitting up in bed already reading the Penthouse Letters. While he was still under the comforter, It was obvious that he was nude under the covers and was quite aroused since his hard-on was tenting the comforter below his waist. Just that image alone was enough to send blood surging into my cock.

With my back to him, I quickly stripped out of my clothes, got under the covers, and then leaned over to see which story he was reading. It was a hot scene of one guy sucking another. As I read, my hard-on was throbbing and feeling almost painfully hard. I could feel precum leaking from my cock and pooling on my belly. I knew that I'd have to cum soon or else I'd have a bad case of blue balls. I began stroking my cock and noticed that my cousin had begun doing the same.

Suddenly, my cousin said, "It's getting too warm under these covers." He stripped the comforter off of both of us, exposing our naked bodies. It was the first time I'd ever seen another hard-on. I was just average in size and girth, but my cousin was at least 7-8 inches long while erect and quite thick with prominent veins. Even more surprising was that he was uncircumcised and his glans was hidden by his foreskin. Needless to say, I was quite envious.

Closing his eyes, my cousin slowly began pumping his swollen cock, with every downstroke exposing his moist glans and every upstroke milking precum from his pee hole which would drip down onto his belly. Mesmerized, I stopped pleasuring myself and just watched him masturbate. After a few more minutes, he began moaning and his stroking became rapid, his hand just a blur. Suddenly he gasped and with one loud groan, he came all over his belly and chest.

This was too much for me to take and I resumed pleasuring myself. I was so worked up that when I climaxed my initial cumshot flew over my right shoulder and onto my pillow, with the last jets shooting onto my chest and belly.

We both laid side by side recovering for a few minutes as we came off of our orgasms. Once settled down, we both cleaned up.

Still naked, we laid on our sides facing each other. Although no longer erect, my cousin's cock was still somewhat swollen and his glans remained partially exposed. It looked so erotic to me that I wanted to reach out and grasp it in my palm.

"Your cock is so much bigger than mine," I said.

He proudly smiled and then shocked the hell out of me by saying, "I'm flexible enough that I can get the whole glans in my mouth and suck myself!"

"No way!"

"It's not easy, but I've done it a few times," he said.

If I was envious before, I was positively jealous now knowing that he knew what it was like to have an idea of what oral sex was like.

Despite having just cum, thinking about what he had just told made my cock harden, again. Seeing me erect, he began stroking his cock and quickly had another hard-on.

"Would you like to see me try?," he asked.

"Absolutely!"

Rolling on to his back, he lifted his legs and ass off of the mattress and placed his hands on his back for support. Straining forwards, he craned his neck up to his cock and started sucking on his glans.

I was astounded as I watched him pleasure himself orally. He then let go after sucking for about 30 seconds.

"Wow, I wish I could do that!," I exclaimed. "Have you ever cum in your mouth?"

"Yeah, I have," he admitted. "And I don't mind the taste."

Suddenly, I had an idea. "What if I sucked you off? Would you do the same for me?"

Without any hesitation, he exclaimed, "Yes!"

My cousin rolled onto his back and I knelt between his legs as his cock twitched in anticipation. Reaching out, I grasped his shaft with my right hand. His cock felt weighty and substantial compared to mine. I gave it a squeeze as he moaned in response, then pulled down on his shaft which caused his foreskin to retract and expose his glistening glans. I gave him a few tugs and felt the moisture from his pre-cum and from his foreskin fill my palm.

Although I'd read about blowjobs, I had no idea what to do, but figured that I'd do what I would want if I were receiving one. Leaning over, I licked his salty pre-cum off of the tip, then lowered my mouth to engulf the first 3 or 4 inches of his shaft. Applying firm pressure with my lips and with suction from my mouth, I began to bob my head up and down as my cousin gasped in response. Every once in a while, I would pause at the upstroke and swirl my tongue around his glans while he squirmed beneath me. Eventually, I began to pick up the pace and he began panting faster. Sensing that he was about to cum, I pulled him out of my mouth and began firmly stroking him. With one last groan, he tensed up and his cum shot out onto his belly. I continued pumping until he was spent, then milked his cock to get the last drops of cum out,. After first hesitating, I sucked the cum off of his glans. His cum had a kind of bitter salty taste, and not having had tasted cum before, it wasn't quite what I expected.

Without even bothering to clean up, my cousin suddenly sat up and pushed me onto my back. After first massaging my balls, he grasped my shaft and then licked his way up and engulfed my entire cock in his mouth. My eyes rolled back into my head as I felt the moist warmth and pressure of his mouth and tongue. It was exquisite and even better than I had imagined. I didn't even bother fantasizing that it was a girl giving me a blowjob. It just didn't matter.

Even though I'd just cum recently, I quickly found myself approaching the point of return. "I'm gonna cum," I gasped through clenched teeth.

Unlike me, he held me in his mouth as I came, swallowing the whole load.

I just laid there with my gasping in a combination of ecstasy and amazement as he continued to suck my still hard cock until I was completely dry. With one last hard suck, he released my cock with an audible pop, then flopped right down next to me.

"Your cum tastes better than mine!," he said.

After that, we both laid silently, both knowing that a taboo line had been crossed. Exhausted, we both got dressed and I returned back to my bedroom.

The next day, we both acted nonchalantly as if nothing had ever happened. I don't know about my cousin, but every time I thought about the previous night, I'd get a raging hard-on and go to the bathroom and beat off.

We didn't meet up that night and the next day he left to go back to California. Later that month he flew out to East Coast to go to college, while I left to go to college close to home. We wrote letters to one another, but never mentioned what we had done.

I actually became more outgoing in college and started going out with a cute girl who was in my calculus class. I had run into her at a frat party and we got quite friendly, so went back to her dorm room afterwards for a heavy make out session. We continued to seen each other regularly, and while it hadn't yet progressed to more than kissing, heavy petting and dry humping, it was better than nothing at all.

That Thanksgiving, rather than fly back to California, my cousin came to our house. However, this time my aunt and uncle made the trip to the midwest to join us for the holiday. Since they were staying with us, I had to give up my bedroom for them, and ended up sharing the basement bedroom with my cousin.

After Thanksgiving dinner, we all sat around and chatting and watching football. Slowly, one by one, the adults left to go to bed, leaving the youngsters to themselves.

While my sister and brother continued watching TV, my cousin did an exaggerated stretch and yawn, and then said, "I'm tired after all that food, so I'm hitting the sack."

He gave me a knowing look, then headed down to the basement.

I was torn. Even though I had a girlfriend, I really wanted to experience again what we'd done that summer. After about 10 minutes more of agonizing about what to do, I said goodnight to my siblings and headed downstairs.

When I got to the bedroom, the lights were off, but in the dim light of the nightlight, I could see my cousin laying face down and he appeared to be already asleep. A sense of disappointment overcame me. I quickly changed into my pajamas, then slid under the covers.

As I lay there next to him, I sensed that he was actually awake. He was moving in bed and it appeared that he was gently rubbing himself against the mattress. I quickly became hard and knew that it was now or never.

I whispered, "Are you asleep?"

"No," he replied. "I was waiting for you to come down."

"Do you want to do what we did last time?," I asked.

"Yes! I was beginning to think that you'd had second thoughts."

We quickly disrobed and threw our clothes on the floor, then slid over and faced each other lying on our sides. I reached down under the covers and firmly cupped his balls, then slid my hand up his meaty shaft. Slipping under the covers, I guided his cock into my waiting mouth. I tried taking him in further than I had last time, but, as big as he was, I ended up gagging and again settled for just the first 3 or 4 inches.

I started bobbing my head, but when I began to pick up the pace, I felt his hands on the side of my head trying to slow me down. I settled into a slower pace and he released his grip on my head.

After about 10 minutes, my jaw was beginning to get sore from being so wide open, so I began to pick up my pace. Soon, his breathing became more rapid and he began moaning loudly. Suddenly, I felt his body tense up and he placed his head on the back of my head. I felt his shaft swell up and then throb in my mouth as he climaxed.

12