Kissing Cousins Cumming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I initially recoiled with surprise when I felt that first blast hit the back of my throat, but was ready for the subsequent jets of cum and was able to swallow his whole load. We both just lay there for a few minutes with his still erect cock in my mouth, then he slowly withdrew as I maintained suction and milked the rest of cum from his shaft onto my tongue. I swallowed the last of his semen and realized that I didn't mind the taste as much as I had the first time.

I emerged from under the covers and my cousin switched positions to return the favor. He grabbed my cock, but instead of putting it into his mouth, he lowered his head and began licking and sucking my balls one after the other, all the while stroking my cock. The feeling was so pleasurable that I began to moan and squirm.

All of a sudden, he stopped what he was doing and dipped his finger into a tub of petroleum jelly that he had on the nightstand. Returning beneath the covers, he began sucking my cock. It was then that I felt his hand ease between my ass cheeks and felt the pressure of his finger against my anus. As he inserted his lubed finger into me, I inhaled sharply and then let out a low moan. He continued to suck me and finger fuck my ass. This was incredibly intense and I could feel my orgasm building. Sensing that I was about to cum, he stopped finger fucking me and began massaging my prostate. With that additional stimulation, I had an explosive climax, shooting jets of cum deep into his throat as I felt my anus clench repeatedly around his probing finger.

After milking the last drops of my cum into his mouth, my cock slid out of his mouth and he withdrew his finger from my ass. My cousin flopped over onto his back and we both laid there naked covered in sweat, exhausted, but exhilarated.

At that point, I realized that I was bisexual, but wasn't sure about my cousin. He knew that I had a girlfriend back at college, but he never mentioned anything about his romantic life. At that time, I had a feeling that he might be gay. However, even with the stigma against gays back in those days, it really didn't matter to me.

Shortly afterwards, I could hear him softly snoring and knew that he'd gone to sleep, still unclothed. Since he was still naked, I didn't bother getting dressed and soon fell into a deep slumber.

I awoke the next morning and glanced over at my still sleeping cousin's naked body. He was laying on his back and had morning wood. I was tempted to blow him while he was sleeping, but resisted the temptation. I got out of bed and quickly dressed, then went upstairs to wash up and shower.

Over the course of that Thanksgiving weekend, we had multiple nightly encounters and even had a failed attempt at anal sex, but that was the last time that we had any sexual contact. It was also the last time that I had any sexual contact with another guy.

I'm not sure if my cousin had ever hooked up with another guy, but we're both happily married to loving wives for over 20 years. I don't know about him, but I still have fantasies about male on male sex to this day.

12