Kissing Her Back

Story Info
Interrupted ritual spurs passion.
2.2k words
4.51
3.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every night when they climbed into bed, they would snuggle up to each other like spoons. Through the years they had developed a strong love for each other, a love that went beyond the physical.

The days where they couldn't keep their desires in check and their hands off each other were long passed. But they both still relished the feel of each other's naked body pressed against each other.

Once settled in, he would lower his head and kiss her back before they exchanged their vows of love. Originally his kisses were randomly placed, while he softly stroked her hip and leg with his hand.

Occasionally she would respond with a hand on his hip, pulling his loins tightly to herself, or she would take his hand a move it to a more erogenous part of her body than her hip. That would be her signal that she wanted him to continue. That she was up for more.

But most nights it was a few kisses and declarations of love, cuddling and sleep. For while the ardor of their youth had cooled with time, their love had deepened with their shared life experiences.

When they were invited to a week of sun and sand with her family they readily accepted, both needing a break from the grind.

Both of them also considered the possibility of making love in an exotic location, something that would have been a given for them in the early years.

But the reality was the taxing nature of recreation in the heat and humidity left them exhausted by evening.

Coupled with the close proximity of siblings and in-laws, nieces and nephews, all put a damper on any passion they may have felt.

On the very first night at the large beach house, they realized how much they could hear the people in the adjacent rooms, and the room above them. And soon realized that if they could hear the neighbors, then the neighbors would hear them as well.

So they dismissed the idea of sex for the duration of the vacation, and made the most of the other activities afforded them.

When she was finished with her shower on the second night of the vacation, she emerged from the private bathroom wearing a tank top and light shorts. Reading his expression she commented that she wouldn't feel comfortable sleeping nude.

He wasn't happy about it, but after his own shower he donned his gym shorts and a large tee shirt to go along. And that was what they wore to bed every night during their vacation.

But when they snuggled up, they were both aware of the layers of fabric between them, it felt foreign and restrictive. "I can't kiss your back like this." He whispered in the dark.

"I know, you'll just have to make up for it when we get home." She replied quietly.

He pulled her tight and murmured in her ear, "That's going to be a lot of kisses coming your way."

She smiled in the darkness and answered, "I can't wait."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A week later they were home. Both relaxed and exhausted. The time spent away had been fantastic, fun in the sun, catching up with family, eating like kings and queens, drinking, laughing, it had been exactly what they both needed.

But coming home to their own house was a relief. They marveled at how much they appreciated the home they had made for themselves, even after the beautiful local they had just left.

When it was time for bed they both reveled in the feel of the sheets on their naked bodies, and they were both glad to feel their bodies coming together and spooning without the hindrance of clothing.

But the drive home had been grueling. They both took turns, but sitting shotgun for long hours was nearly as exhausting as driving.

So when they finally made it to bed, wiggling close together, neither had any interest in anything besides sleep. He gave her his basic heart shaped pattern of kisses, with promises to give her extra at a later date.

She readily accepted the offer, and with the usual pledges of love they were both soon fast asleep. Comfortable and content.

The next day was filled with doing laundry, putting things back where they belong, and going to the store to restock the refrigerator.

After a simple dinner and a little television, they were ready to call it a day. Evening rituals were performed, coffee maker set up to be ready for morning, door locks checked, quick showers for both, teeth brushed.

And soon they were climbing between the sheets naked, together, as they always did. But they both certainly appreciated it more after a week with clothes.

When they were snuggled, he began to kiss her back. He did the standard heart pattern, but slowly, savoring each kiss. She cooed in response and wiggled closer.

After a slow and sensuous, heart shaped pattern of kisses on her back he whispered, "You know I owe you a bunch more of those."

"Well you better get to work buster!" She answered, quietly but in her husky voice. He smiled in the dark and felt the first stirrings in his loins as he replied, "Yes Ma'am!"

The next heart pattern started on her spine, between her shoulder blades like always. But this time he kissed straight up her spine until he was almost to the base of her neck before starting to curve over the top of the pattern.

His kisses traveled lightly over her shoulder, just missing her neck. His hand was also moving, sliding down her side to her hip, and down the length of her thigh, and back again, slowly.

As his hand reached her hip again, his trail of kisses was just coming down to the small of her back. He got up on his knees and nudged her hip over, rolling her slowly onto her belly just as his lips found the rise of her ass.

He heard her sigh as he kissed her ass, bringing his imaginary heart to it's lowest point in the crack just above her sphincter, before starting up the other side.

He progressed slowly, kissing the small of her back again, closer to the hip opposite where he'd come down. The heart design flared out around her shoulder blade before turning in towards her neck. Then down to where he began over her spine.

"That feels so good." She murmured. "I'm glad." He told her, "Because I have a lot more to do."

He could feel his cock dragging across the sheets between her legs as he lowered himself to start another heart, this time at the very top of her ass crack.

Again he drew a heart with his kisses, this time it encompassed her ass. He reflected that some hearts were drawn tall and narrow, while others were squat and wider, this one was more of the latter.

He took his time and kissed up and across the top of her right cheek toward her hip. Then ever so slowly down the side before angling in towards the center.

He added a little tongue to each kiss as he worked across the meaty part of her ass, and he could hear her breathing deepen.

As he neared her crack he angled downward again to make the point of the bottom of the heart. He smiled inwardly as she arched her back as he slowly pushed his tongue between her cheeks, not quite touching her pussy, not quite reaching her rosebud.

He dwelled there briefly, before moving to the other cheek and slowly making the return trip up the other side of her ass to complete the rest of the heart.

Once completed he considered where to kiss her next. He thought about raising her hips and attacking her pussy from behind, or rolling her over to begin kissing her front.

He opted to enjoy her ass awhile, and made a series of small hearts to each of her ass cheeks, one after the other.

He loved the firm flesh of her ass, and she loved the attention he gave it.

The sexy sounds she was making, and the squirming that she had started were very encouraging. After indulging her firm ass awhile, he slipped his hands around her waist and pulled, urging her, "Lift up babe."

She readily complied, sliding her knees underneath herself to lift her ass in the air. He moaned his appreciation and began to kiss her where her ass met her thighs, edging ever closer to the pussy he could now smell, still making little heart designs.

She sighed and wriggled under his attention, her anticipation growing. She still had her head on the pillow as she arched her back and offered herself to him.

He pulled her cheeks apart and kissed her asshole, slowly and sensuously, with his lips and tongue, before moving up and across her cheek, then down to angle his trail of kisses to her pussy.

He paused there and kissed and licked her lips, which were blossoming with her arousal, before starting up to complete the heart at the place he'd started, her rosebud.

Her whimpering was louder now, and included words like "YES!" And, "Oh Fuck." He wanted to hear more, to make her say more, so he flipped over onto his back and placing his hands on her hips, he pulled her down to his face.

"Ohh, baby!" She exclaimed as she settled her wet lips down onto his hungry ones. She raised her head up from the pillow and was soon kneeling upright above him, one hand on top of his head, the other playing with her own tits.

He continued to kiss her in heart designs, some short and wide hearts, and others long and narrow that extended to her taint. All of the hearts began on her clit, which was now peeking out from it's protective folds.

He worked slowly and methodically, licking her clit, then around, over her puffy outer lips and into the center to taste her nectar from the source, then back over her lips on the other side to return to her clit.

"Oh yeah baby!" She moaned, looking down at his eyes, staring back up at her from below. "This was definitely worth waiting for." She told him, her voice now deeper, filled with passion.

He used his hands on her hips to begin her rocking motion, and she quickly went along, slowly fucking his face as he continued to kiss and lick her in assorted heart shapes.

He watched her eyes, the color of her cheeks in the low light of the bedroom, her nipples, long and thick. Her panting moans, abbreviated with words of encouragement and enjoyment.

All these signs combined with the increasing flow of her pussy, and the increasing pressure of her rocking hips told him it was time to abandon the hearts. He had more than made up for the heart shaped kissing he had been unable to deliver on her back the previous week.

He brought his hand in, reaching between her flexing ass and his chin, and slipped two fingers into her, while taking her clit between his lips and flicking it with his tongue.

"OH BABY! OH YEAH!" She shrieked at the ceiling. Both hands now mauling her own tits, pinching her nipples as her head rolled back and her eyes closed.

He did his best to maintain suction on her clit as her pussy clenched his fingers and her rocking hips became erratic. Her body in spasms, she lost all sense of the pressure she was putting on his mouth, simply fucking his face and riding with the orgasms that tore through her body.

He pulled his fingers out, clasping both of her hips and attacking her pussy with his tongue and lips. He simply kept his mouth moving and let her do her thing.

She abandoned her heaving tits and placed both hands on his head, using his mouth for her own pleasure. All conscious thought wiped away as her body took over.

He knew his upper lip would be numb from her smashing it against his teeth, and he relished it. He was always thrilled to be on the receiving end of her climax. He loved how she could just let go.

He reflected that soon it would be the other way around, and she would take his violent orgasm just as eagerly.

She continued to ride his hungry mouth, her body shuddered, and she moaned loudly, incomprehensibly, but definitely conveying her meaning.

He could tell she was not going to be able to continue much longer, her body was running out of steam. She was reaching the point of exhaustion and over stimulation.

Like clockwork, her mouth hung open and she groaned, "OHHHFUUUCK...CAN'T....CAN'T TAKE IT...NO....NO MORE!" She flopped over on her side, dismounting her lover, and curled up into the fetal position to ride out the aftershocks of her multiple orgasms.

He smiled to himself proudly, there were few things he enjoyed more than taking her to that place. He used his hand to wipe the copious fluid from his face and proceeded to lick his hand clean, he really couldn't get enough of her.

She writhed next to him, trying to get her breathing under control. Trying to get her body under control. He reached out and gently ran his hand up and down her leg, soothing her.

Eventually she was able to speak again, and told him, "Give me a few minutes baby, I am going to pay you back!"

"I know baby," He smiled, "I know."