All Comments on 'Kissing Katarina Pt. 03'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LivelyJenLivelyJenalmost 4 years ago
Their love is so fun and romantic

I love how you bring them to life! Their playful nature and romance is wonderful to see.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
Quite delicious...

...and I don't mean just the bread. You're taking your protagonists on an exhausting journey and perhaps they need time out to do a little light reading. They might be able to keep the local launderette in business too. A high, five-star narrative as usual, Anna.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 4 years ago
I Love This Series

Once again you have shared a beautiful love story with us. I think that you are now my favorite author. I love every one of your stories.

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
Absolutely...

Absolutely brilliant Anna. Such passion and tenderness mixed. Domesticity and sex together works so well. Its great to hear that there will be more in the series.

Beth_TheSweetOneBeth_TheSweetOnealmost 4 years ago
This story cooked

I had never thought of cooking as an aphrodisiac but the story made me a believer. It set the stage for what was to follow and it was lovely to read the interactions and become a part of the story in my mind. The foot massage was so sensuous that I had to caress myself as I read. Then the anal and clit play with the fingers sealed it for me and I enjoyed a nice orgasm from it. All in all one of Anna's finest efforts.

Lizc90Lizc90almost 4 years ago

beautiful writing, all 3 parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bonnielass ...5 stars

Love Reading Anna’s prose. She is a wonderful writer.

eyehawkeyehawkalmost 4 years ago
That was one hell of an exotic and exhausting bread making session

Ok, first thing first.....are you trying to give me a heart attack....These ladies just keep going and going, non-stop....This was simply "WOW"...another Anna masterpiece.

Next, I was definitely learning a lot of recipes here, its just that bread making wasn't one of them 🙂.....You dont need to worry about the salt and yeast....Trust me, if I ever end up making bread this way, I would happily eat just raw dough at the end of it 😜

Thirdly, will we be moving from 3 chapters of bread making to 3 chapters of bread sharing...we do have a large loaf of bread and the lovely Liz to share it with.😉

Wherever you take us, I am all in for this amazing ride!!!

Love

G

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 4 years ago
Delicious!

This story gets lovelier with each chapter... You are excelling yourself again!

Love and thanks

Marixxxxxxxxxxx

portia98portia98almost 4 years ago
You are spoiling us!

With each chapter this story continues to blossom like a glorious flower! I am delighted to know there will be more - indeed I feel deliciously spoiled!

simplyfemmesimplyfemmealmost 4 years ago
Just perfect

The pacing, the way our heroines express their love and their lovemaking is simply perfect. I congratulate my friend Anna on accomplishing the task of balancing all these aspects :)

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 3 years ago
Oh So Good!

I'm so honored to be reading such a lovely story. I only dabble in reading lesbian stories. This is easily the best I've ever read. Of course, five stars!

Much love,

Steve

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 month ago

This story keeps getting better and better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES