Kissing Katarina Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Just like this," she said as I felt her fingers slide down between my cheeks, over my back entrance, at which moment I sighed.

"You like me to touch here?' She asked, slowly circling as she spoke.

I swallowed, "Yes babe. Just like I did to you."

"Never had that done before. Was surprise for me."

I worried that she had just let me do it without telling me she didn't like it because she was caught up in the moment.

"You didn't like it?"

"Oh, no. I loved it. Surprise was I liked it. Glad you showed me."

She started to apply pressure and I said, "No babe, you'll need lubrication to do that."

I heard a little giggle, "Oh yes. I think I can see some."

I felt a finger at my entrance and thrilled as she slid it in to me.

"Yes, lots of wetness. Should be enough I think."

I was slowly being driven wild by her little touches. She made sure her finger was covered in my juices and then I felt her finger once more applying pressure on my little hole. I relaxed and sighed as it slid in. I am practiced enough with anal play that I just let it slide in, loving those little different tingles from all the nerve endings there.

"Is it okay, honey?" She asked.

To let her know I did a pelvic squeeze and groaned out, "Yes, babe. That squeeze is me telling you I love it."

Next I felt her fingers, clearly from her other hand, stroke my clit. I almost came there and then but was determined to savour this wonderful experience.

She started a narrative that just added to the sensations I was experiencing.

"You have beautiful clit," and here I felt her circle my clit, stroking around the base.

I sighed out, "Oh god yes, Kat. That feels fucking wonderful."

"But is not only beautiful thing I see. Look. Very wet lips."

I groaned as her finger left my clit and moved up between my lips, pushing them apart.

"Looks like pretty flower. Pretty, pink flower. That's been watered. A lot."

I was aware that she suddenly took her finger away and then her lips were touching mine, kissing me, tasting me. I felt her tongue slide up from my clit to my entrance.

"Tastes so good. Your honey."

I shuddered as her lips were replaced once more by her finger.

I felt the warmth rising in me. I could feel my contractions, completely involuntary but gorgeous. I was swimming in warmth and my body felt like it was on fire in several places. My cunt, my clit, my little hole, my nipples.

"And I can see your opening. Moving. Can I stop it?"

I gasped as I felt her fingers enter me. She found my g-spot and started firmly stroking on it.

"Looks like she doesn't want to stop moving."

I felt pressure on my clit, almost certainly from her thumb, and then I was pushed closer to that beautiful edge when she started finger fucking me in both my back and my front.

I felt myself clamping both ends and just cried out, "Fuck me Kat. Fuck me. I'm coming!"

It spread out of everywhere at once. My insides, my outsides, all the way through me. A beautiful rush that made my head spin.

I felt her slow down and growled out, "Don't stop. Don't fucking stop. Oh fuck."

Another wave ran through me as she actually sped up her movements. I felt fuller than I ever had before. I started shaking as it crashed through me, finally tipping over a higher point than I had experienced in a long time.

As I returned slowly to earth I felt her fingers slide out of me, getting that wonderful post-orgasmic rush of being empty after being so full.

I felt her slide round next to me and I pushed my legs out, collapsing onto the bed.

Turning my head I saw her, lying next to me on her side, a big smile on her face. My hair was once again a mess around me. She pushed it back, away from my face, kissed me and then brought her fingers up to my lips.

"Taste your honey, honey," she said, and placed her index finger in my mouth. I sucked on it as she drew it out.

"And next," she said, placing her middle finger between my lips. I tasted myself once more.

"And next," she said, placing her ring finger in my mouth. So that's why i'd suddenly got that incredibly full feeling. Of course, I'd used three fingers in her so it was only fair and had felt amazing.

What surprised me was that she then said, "Don't forget little one," and placed her pinky in my mouth. I cleaned it with my tongue, and stared at her.

"Four? You had four fingers in me? I've never... no wonder I felt so full."

She suddenly looked concerned.

"I didn't hurt you did I, honey?"

I laughed, "No, babe. Quite the opposite. That was amazing. You are the perfect lover."

She kissed me, a kiss that went on for an age and in my dizzy headed state was perfect in every way.

When she pulled away I turned onto my side and our arms went around each other.

She said, "You have a beautiful... what's best word for it? Pussy?"

I chuckled and said, "There are others. When it's used with love the word 'cunt' is something I adore. Just not any other time."

She smiled, "I wanted to say that. Worried it would upset you. Anna, honey, you have a beautiful cunt."

I gave her a peck on the lips, "Well, call me biased, but I think your cunt is more beautiful,, babe."

She smiled. "So, want to get under the covers and read me a bedtime story, Anna with the beautiful cunt?"

I laughed, "When I get the focus back in my eyes, I would love nothing more, my beautiful Kat with the beautiful cunt."

We kissed again and then both turned around so that we could get under the covers and saw, once more, a wet patch on the bed.

I laughed, "We're going to have to do something about this, babe or we're going to be washing your bed every day."

She smiled as we both got ourselves arranged, pulling the duvet up around us and cuddling, "Well, I don't mind as long as it's because of best sex, I'll wash them every day."

I kissed her and said, "You really want a bedtime story, babe?"

She nodded enthusiastically and said, "Oh yes. I want to hear your dirty story!"

I grinned and grabbed the copy of my book, 'Fulfillment' from the bedside table.

She got herself comfortable while I lay on my back, wrapping her arm around me, her head on my shoulder. I opened the book and began to read.

------------------------

Thank you once again for reading. Please rate and comment. I always try to respond as much as possible to non anonymous commentators. There will be at least another three parts to this series, just so you all know.

Oh, and anyone trying to make this bread, don't do as I did here and forget to put in two teaspoons of salt and seven grammes of fast acting yeast in the original mixture.

For my US readers I apologise for everything being metric and I hope I am forgiven this transgression.

Love and kisses always

Anna

Xxxx

12