All Comments on 'Kissing Leads To Cooties'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
servant111servant111over 2 years ago

LMOL as usual. 5 stars.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Clever, quite original.

Enjoyable quick read.

Well done!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Not a Merry Christmas and nor a Happy New Year!

5

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

That was quite a pleasant diversion, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny. What there was of it. I do dislike unfinished faire.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

Would take you ten years to guess that password.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Good ending to a wife willing to cheat in a home with her children there to observe and tattle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amusing little tale despite the misuse of Clause. It was suggestive of the (very) old Art Linkletter program entitled "Kids Say the Darndest Things."

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It was an interesting way of revealing her affair via the kids. It's just a shame you didn't bother to finish the story.

-

I see them getting divorced and him ending up with Kara, who'd be eager to twist the knife on her bitchy older sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great way to discover is always the kids and using Santa was brilliant. Sounds like jana is history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish the damn thing or quit writing!!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Hilarious!!

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It sounds finished to me... I think he still has the same in-laws, just not the same cheating sister

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

You forgot to say how much coal Jared Klein got for Christmas.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Very good, M&M! Loved it!

FD45FD45over 2 years ago

Sufficient. For some stories, it is just the Trick

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Love it. Even the kids got in it this time.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

That was that.

I always had this queasy feeling that the Jackson 5's version of Mommy Kissing Santa Claus was kinda had a creepy sexual innuendo in it especially when Michael's high pitch voice tried to convince others what he saw. Noah's revelation reminded me of that. Good riddance this time golf clubs are better than the wife. Yep, happily ever after...with the golf clubs. Ho ho hoe!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 2 years ago

This was a fun romp. Well done and economically told. Solid 5 from me.

gordo12gordo12over 2 years ago

Brilliant as always! 5*

TrustingagainTrustingagainover 2 years ago

Blood for me. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ahhhh .... Out of the mouths of babes ..... DOH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*3. The title doesn't match the story, but understand the application of it to this story. "Out of the mouths of babies!" The rating would have been higher if there would have been some BTB details!!!!! Glad you mentioned a pre-nup! Hopefully, she was also precluded from primary custody of the kids!!!!

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

From the mouths of babes. Love it when some arrogant asshole gets what the richly deserve. Sad for it to ruin the kids Christmas, but still a good laugh.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 2 years ago

This story, and the comments on it, point out the different expectations of readers. A short story is a snapshot in time, not a movie of someone's life. This story gave the reader exactly that. It was a snapshot. More than a few readers want to know that the cheater suffered greatly, the boyfriend was castrated and a bigger titted woman, who loved the kids, became the new mom. If you want that ending, mentally add it to every story you read, but for those of us with imaginations, this story works fine. Sometimes, less is more. Why must you read the same resolution in every story? What personal need does that fulfill? Nice job.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 2 years ago

Excellent beginning and, I believe, a new discovery method. Can't wait to see what the Literotica writers do with the sequels, with your permission.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

This is very near a 'February Sucks" potential, as it never ended, yet... But she is in deep kimchi... And since the pre-nup was mentioned we can all feel which way its leaning....

/

Oh ya ""Out of the mouths of babies!" and in front of ALL the family, an aw-schmit moment - yikes....

/

5*, Hooyah, Salutes....

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

It is fine for what it isn't. Jana obviously isn't the brightest bulb in the three pack.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

No need to finish. it got 'Bloody''.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Rather intriguing storyline — captured attention. But characters one dimensional, not particularly humorous, and lacking any sense of erotica. Sadly, another BTB tale.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Best short unfinished story ever!

I rather liked the ending! Thanks for writing!

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenover 2 years ago

Clever as usual, M&M! Thank you! Please keep them coming

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Children will give it all up. Too short for how good it was.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Dont let the whiners get you. The story was fine as was.

The misogynists can just imagine him smacking her around, and the little dicked boys can imagine him beating Jared into a bloody mess.

See thats why God gave people imaginations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too short

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

Liked it. The IT guy thing at the end was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@regguy69…..no kid’s Christmas was ruined. It’s a story. You know, made up.

And seriously? Regguy 69? What are you, 13?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Jared Klein got the better end of the deal. Lame assed golf clubs or pussy? Pussy every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like a lot of other commentators, I felt incomplete at the end. However, unlike most of those other commentators, I think that's more me than the story itself, or how it was written. I do agree that the "IT guys" password code cracking mastery in the epilogue was a bit much, though I'm sure it was meant to be a joke. And as to those who mentioned sequel possibilities, Powersworder has first dibs with the Kara suggestion. Though it'd probably be better if it turns out that Kara did much the same as Jana, hence her divorce. Then and only then can he land with someone worthy. Nice about the pre-nup. Bet that Jana will try to break it.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

It's an amusing story that is a vignette. And a 5* one at that.

"But it's short!" Yeah, that's what vignettes are, a short, brief account of an incident. Otherwise known as a flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also don’t like “unfinsed” stories. This finished story was just fine though.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

Nope. These unfinished stories just aren't for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

holding any comments need chapter 2

crazycujocrazycujoover 2 years ago
Slick!

Smooth as Tennessee Whiskey!

crazycujocrazycujoover 2 years ago
Slick!

Smooth as Tennessee Whiskey!Thanks!

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Best "unfinished" story I've ever read. Well done.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

What was that great show from the 50's? Kids say the darndest things.

moreandmoremoreandmoreover 2 years agoAuthor

Alright I give. If FTDS wasn't serving time for copywrite violations I'd ask her to do what I chose not to do. Anyone so inclined is invited to add a chapter. Happy New Year!!

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Moreandmore, this is an excellent piece as is. Sometimes less is more.

This was original, cleverly constructed and well delivered. It picquet the readers imagination allowing for all sorts of scenarios to run rampant with numerous outcomes.

Thanks for letting this piece stand on it’s own.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Love these little short zingers. *****

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Yeah, we definitely need a Chapter 2. I want the minutiae of the divorce proceedings, and to follow the characters' paths all the way to the grave. It should make the ending of Return of the King feel rushed in comparison.

Ah, just kidding. That was a fun apple beer.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Good story. This shows that sometimes the short ones can be just as good as the longer ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hmm

Hopefully someone else will finish it as it’s quite a good story. Shame FTDS retired,

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

Yes... well thought out, plotted and written.

Should there be a part two?... I don't know. Could there be a part two?... I wish so. Just to check if what the author describes was close to what my twisted mind came to.

A short one, with marked dialogues, including the small characters (age), and with the acidity of the two sisters-in-law, seizing the moment to receive their pound of meat, due to Jana's arrogance.

The end was just the beginning.

I usually offer 3 stars, the work of writing should always be recognized and rewarded. In this one I will propose 4 stars. It was a Christmas tale, but without the softening heart that was seen in the works of other authors this year.

Moreandmore, kind of made it apparent that Jana was history:

"I returned the golf clubs and picked out ones which wouldn't remind me of Jana.", but each reader will be able to think of his particular ending.

Others may ask the author to allow some addition or submission, let's see what happens...

But that's just my opinion.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Outstanding!

A very nice SHORT story. Neither more scenes, nor more details would improve this fun romp. The PW code trick was the cherry on the sundae.

Keep 'em comin'.

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselabout 2 years ago

IT folks (guys & gals) on LW *are* that gifted. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What happened to Santa's HO,HO,HO? Hope he got the kids and HO's sister...

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Enjoy the story, but would like to see it a little longer. Thanks for writing.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Remember Art Linkletter wit his skit: Kids say the darndest things!! Good one mr author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The password bit in the epilogue was the cherry on top. Thanks for sharing.

Just_WordsJust_Words12 months ago

Out of the mouth of babes. It is true that some parents, especially the stay-at-home ones, forget that the kids see everything. Good story.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Great short! Holiday gatherings are the worst!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

Even if it was unfinished I enjoyed the story 5✨s from me

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

good one!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty funny, although too abbreviated. Four stars from me.

JPB

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 1 month ago

out of the mouths of children , well done good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...