All Comments on 'Kissing Mom'

by Pixxie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

If you are going to write porn, you need to work on a smoother flow. You also have them in some impossible positions, how can you fuck one woman and eat another??

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
GOOD STORY. ^*!^*!^*!

THIS WAS THAT KIND OF STORY,

THAT MAKES YOU THINK ALL MOMS

HAVE THAT SAME FELLING SOMETIMES.

..THANKS..

USAF

RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsabout 4 years ago
One Lucky Son

Pixie, what totally 🔥 story. You had me tingling from the second paragraph. Excellently written. Great pace. I was able to place myself in this story. I haven't "favorited " many stories. There are so many great stories added daily. This story rises above the others enough for me to "favorite " it. I'm even going to check and see if you have more stories I can read. There is only one other author I have done that with. Thank you for a very satisfying, and pleasurable experience. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The first two chapters are some of the best I've read on this site. I think that the story lost its way once the actual sex started; not as descriptive, more just a mechanical recitation of the ongoing acts. The addition of the aunt also felt convenient and a little forced - so the mom crosses not only taboo boundary with her son (huge line to cross), but also decides to engage in homosexual activity for possibly (?) the first time?

Still, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet

You've captured the feeling of the young man - excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I liked the story 5 stars

But you don't run out of cum and ANY 18 yr old male that can only fuck 3 times will be worse than his Dad by the time he's 40.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I hope part 2 is in the works, keep up the good work.

PixxiePixxieabout 4 years agoAuthor
Kid tested, mother approved

Re: anonymous comments.

I apologized in the intro already about the disjointed nature of the story; admittedly this one was written more like a porno. I was going to just leave it unpublished, chalk it up to a fun exercise, but there was too much good stuff in it to just leave it be. It sounds like a few of you enjoyed it enough and that is all I hoped for. Thanks for everyone else who responded.

As for the impossible positions, every scene had been planned out for flow and possibility. Upon rereading the story, I see a scene where I prepped Aunt Jo's pussy with my tongue BEFORE penetrating her. Apologies if that was ambiguous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant start

You started brilliant! All time they were at home with the dad around it was absolutely crazy.

Lost it’s way slightly after that.

But still. Wonderful.

Thanks

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 4 years ago
Started off as hot

But halfway down page 3 and still no penetration with all that has already occurred is ridiculous. *

PixxiePixxieabout 4 years agoAuthor
A few responses for my lovely readers

1) Sequel? The story is five pages long - it is it's own sequel.I have taken their journey everywhere I wanted them to go.

2) Many complain about my lack of penetration. I say sex is still sexy. I enjoy grinding, handjobs and blowjobs just as much as penis-vagina penetration. Penetration in my writing is a long fought-for reward, if not the finale.

3) In an email, one reader pointed out the time gap in my writing. I got a little down on myself over my sub-par offerings, then life got in the way. I had Nude Therapy half finished when I realized that it could be submitted in the contest and get more exposure. Kissing Mom was my side hobby for a few years; then I decided that, with some cleaning up, it could be an enjoyed by more than just me.

4) As for the son's stamina, to avoid sounding immodest, let's say that I don't find his ability to continue unrealistic.

Thank you for your thoughts and comments. Thank you for for the encouraging words - they really keep me going. Most of all, if you enjoy the story (or any other story), please give it five stars; a four star rating hurts more than you think and a HOT rating will help spread the gospel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So hot!!! Great story!

Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4

Would have been 5 stars but page 5 made no sense to me. Mostly liked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking love this story!

I especially love the part where he is fucking her at home with his dad there.

Burrybeaver70Burrybeaver70over 2 years ago

Love this story, very sexy and could of had more after the dad found out the secret. The story was intense and as a male, I do understood the visions and acts of foreplay and penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lucky boy,two horny cunts to fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed Aunt Jo’s need for sex from a man or woman . That is the ‘ way to go ‘ .

jabnolimitjabnolimitover 1 year ago
You ruin the story before it starts.

I don't understand why the authors HAVE to tell up front before the story starts that it's not real and the imaginary people are old enough to be legal adults. Why can't the readers decide if it's real or not? For goodness sakes , it's an adult site.

PixxiePixxieover 1 year agoAuthor

If I don't put the disclaimer in, even if I explicitly state in the story "I, the narrator, just celebrated my 18th birthday - the legal age for the state I live in," the story won't get published. I assume that it is a liability thing for the site.

Just treat the disclaimer as background noise and believe what you feel for the story. I write the boy characters as a somewhat young age, just starting to understand sex - you put in whatever number makes you happy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Väga hea meenutus. Ka mina olen selle tee läbi käinud, meenub siiamaani.

PixxiePixxie8 months agoAuthor

I didn't know that I had Estonian fans. I'm glad that you related to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous