Kissing Mom

Story Info
Passionate kisses lead to sexy surprises with mom.
16.4k words
4.5
186.5k
227
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixxie
Pixxie
283 Followers

The following story is a work of fiction depicting acts of consensual incest. All characters involved in sexual activity, while fictitious, are adults of at least eighteen years.

If the story seems like it is written a bit odd, it is because it was written over the course of a thousand lunch breaks. It has been subject to heavy editing and many revisions, but the end result is still a little disjointed. It is still an enjoyable romp and I am hoping that it will bring some pleasure in your life more than it would languishing in my skeleton file.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started innocently enough. Mom came by to kiss me goodnight (even at eighteen, she still kisses me goodnight) and instead of letting her kiss me on the cheek, I turned and kissed her full on the lips.

I'm not sure what I was trying to accomplish. Maybe I was trying to be funny. Maybe I felt like doing something different. Maybe I wanted to see what real movie kissing was like. I don't know, but I just did it.

Mom came in with a firm kiss - a no-nonsense, get-it-over-with kiss - but as our mouths connected, I felt her lips soften as her whole face relaxed. A sigh escaped her mouth and her whole body went weak. She stumbled slightly as she was getting her balance back, waking her from the moment.

That was all very interesting.

The next night I stayed up, pretending to do homework at my desk. I wanted another shot at giving mom a big time kiss. Mom came in. "Don't stay up too late, hon," she told me before approaching for my kiss.

This time I was ready for her. I had been rehearsing it in my head all day. I knew exactly how it was going to happen and I had mustered just enough courage to go through with it.

I stood up to meet her kiss. Making my move, I leaned into her before she could give me her kiss, forcing her to do it my way. I grabbed her face with both hands and held hers to mine and gave her the most passionate kiss that a boy who never kissed a girl could. I imagined all those steamy movies where the man and the woman looked like they were going to eat each other's faces in their passion and I did my best to imitate that.

To my surprise, mom kissed back. Her mouth moved with the same hunger as what I was trying to imitate. Her head turned slightly so that our lips would lock and it forced our mouths open wider. Her tongue reached out to mine. I didn't know what to do, so I reached mine back at her. It was weird, licking another person's tongue, but I was enjoying it.

I thought about what to do next. In the movies, they always reached around the girl, loosened their hair, undid the zipper on their dress and felt them up. Mom's hair was already down, she was wearing a t-shirt and yoga pants, and I barely had the nerve to kiss her, let alone feel her up. I took it one step at a time.

I reached my hands up into her hair from her cheeks into her scalp and let my fingers comb through her strands. Mom was into that and she reached up to put her arms around me. She held me in a soft embrace as I felt her body melt into mine.

I might have enjoyed my first passionate kiss with a girl a bit more if I wasn't so preoccupied planning out my moves. With a girlfriend, she might lean away if you go too far with her. It is a very different game with your mother, a veritable minefield of missteps.

I stroked her hair just long enough to get her really into the moment. I knew that I couldn't remove her 'dress' or feel her up, but I was struggling to figure what exactly I could get away with.

Her shirt was loose enough that I could slip my hands under it as I held her at the waist. I held her firmly, flesh to flesh, and she tightened her embrace with me. My next move would be quick and determined, so as to be met with minimal resistance. Nothing so forward as to be rejected outright, but just enough to get us both going.

I swiftly moved my hands from her waist to her ribs, just below her breasts. I felt her fullness resting just above my hands. Her heart was beating rapidly - even half a foot away, I could feel it pounding. She kissed me harder as her excitement grew. I didn't realize it, but she had her hands at my chest, gently clawing at me.

I couldn't bring myself to grab her tits, but I could tell myself that it was okay to feel her ass. We had slow danced before and I had gone as far as holding her hips.

I traced my fingers along her body, down to her hips. This was safe, familiar territory for both of us. Mom loosened her mouth lock on me and dropped her hands down to my hips. I cradled her ass, just on the outer edge.

Mom had her hands on my belly, pushing down to my belt line. With the looseness of my basketball shorts, her hands were practically in my pants. I was getting harder by the second and my head was just reaching my waistband. I prayed that she would accidentally touch me there, but she knew what was going on and stopped. Our lips unlocked. Her arms dropped, yet still had her hands on my waist. Herself, backed away a few inches.

She looked at me, then at the ground. "That... was nice," was all she could muster. She gently took my hands away from her body and put them at my sides. Mom straightened herself up, casually brushing away any trace of what had just happened between us. "And you, mister, need to get to bed. It is a school night." I had failed, but I didn't know how much I failed.

The next couple of days mom made herself scarce. At night, she wouldn't come by my room to say goodnight. In the morning, I would get a "wake up, sleepyhead" from the doorway, breakfast sitting cold and alone on the kitchen table and my lunch waiting by the door. If I had to talk to her, I would really have to hunt her down, then she would dispatch me as quickly as possible.

That "cooling off" period gave me time to think. I needed to figure out what mom has been reacting to and how far it could go. Step one was to try out simply a kiss with mom - a passionate, sexy kiss, but just a kiss alone, without the idea of groping getting in the way.

I decided to wake up extra early one morning so I could catch mom still in the kitchen. She was a little spooked that I was up so early, but I went about my business as normal. As I left, I pretended to forget about kissing her goodbye, but then I stopped, grabbed her by the face and gave her the most passionate kiss I could marshal. Mom went weak, just as before, but I was there for her and held her up.

As I pulled away, I saw that she had her hands between her legs, her face was flushed and her nipples were clearly visible, even through her heavy duty mom bra.

I could see that mom was getting plenty worked up without my groping. That led me to believe that I could make her come to me, instead of her pushing me away all the time. Attracting the flies with honey, as it were.

After that morning, mom wasn't as shy with my kisses. I would come into my parents bedroom for an intimate goodnight kiss; dad would be asleep early, but mom would be up and waiting for me. Rushing off to classes in the morning, I would slow down just enough for one of those smoldering, breathless kisses. I would even come up to mom right before dinner for some flirty, playful kissing.

Mom was becoming noticeably more and more spry. So much so that even dad noticed.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked on one occasion.

"I'm into this new exercise program, really brings up the energy levels," she told him.

I even noticed a change in the type of underwear that she wore (we live in a small place with a single shared bathroom). She usually wears plain cotton briefs or bikinis in either white or beige, but I started noticing in the hamper more lacy, satiny ones with pretty flowers printed on them. Not as nice as you would find in the boutique store in the mall, but sexy for a suburban mom.

Another thing - they all had a smell to them that wasn't your typical sweat. I imagined that she must have been masturbating with them; and that alone put my head in a spin.

I had always thought it was weird, people who like sniffing panties, but right then I understood that the smell was my vehicle to the moment. Smelling mom's panties put me right there in her bedroom in between her legs as she fingered herself.

I was sure that mom was getting into the whole passionate kissing thing and that she was getting off on it too. I just didn't know if I could take things a little further. If she was just any girl, I would try to make a move on her and she would probably let me; but this was my mom.

I gathered my humility and headed over to my parent's bedroom. I poked my head through the doorway. Dad was asleep and mom was just slipping into a nightshirt.

"Mom, can I have a goodnight kiss?" She paused, but no answer.

I stepped inside and came up right beside her. I rested my hands on her waist. She took a sideways glance at me, but still said nothing. She pretended to straighten out her shirt and I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts looked beautiful pressed against the thin fabric of her sleepshirt.

We looked at ourselves in the door of the mirrored closet, mom pretending not to enjoy it. I went for her neck, probing her jawline with my tongue. I wrapped my arms around her to catch her as her legs gave way. There we were, one mother with her grown son's arms around her, ravishing her from the neckline. She tried very hard not to touch herself down below.

I saw her running her hands down her legs so I put my hands around her stomach and down her front, playing with the edge of her panties. Mom was ready to explode. I wanted to shove my hands right into her pants, but something held me back - probably the fact that I was wanting to touch my mother's pussy.

My pause was my undoing. That fraction of a second gave mom time to think about what was happening. She stepped back a little, politely removed my hands from around her body, readjusted her sleep pants and turned to give me a peck on the forehead.

I was sad that I was denied right before mom and I were about to have a moment. I could feel her giving in to her carnal side, that she wanted it as much as I did. I could have thrown her down on the bed, right next to dad, spread her legs and fucked her hard, with her begging me to cum inside her. I could have, but we both were unsure about what we wanted.

I definitely had to jack off that night. While doing so, I thought about what I (we) really wanted and what could happen. Mom was definitely into it and sexually primed, but she was holding back. I knew what I wanted and was ready for it, but something was holding me back. We were both being propelled by the same drive, but we were both being held back by the same taboo. Given enough of a push, we might both get swept up in the moment.

That night, it seemed that mom was already there (mentally), but I was the one who hesitated. I needed to get over my feelings for her as my mother. What was there not to like? She had boobs, lots of it. She had curves. She was horny. Most of all, I knew that she was a loving partner. That made me realize that the thing that was holding me back was the very thing that was drawing me in; she was my mother - my loving, caring mother..

Having sights on the barriers impeding my progress to getting it on with my mother, I proceeded to masturbate furiously to images of her in my head. The more I could masturbate to thoughts of my mom, the easier it would be to see her as a sex object when I am with her. If I could reduce her to being just a sex object, then that would free my mind to approach her any way I pleased.

The next few days breezed by. I was overcoming my reluctance to get dirty with my mom and at the same time I was satisfying my burning desire by masturbating regularly. I already knew that if I came on too strong, I would push her away; but if I played it cool, that would only attract her to me more. That was what masturbation was doing for me, allowing me to play it cool while getting mom longing for more kissing and touching. I would just wait it out and see what opportunity presented itself.

That moment came soon enough. It had been nearly a week. I had been masturbating several times each day. Mom had been making herself available to me and prompting me for kisses. The kisses I gave her, I would call 'in between' - more than a mother-son peck, but not quite breathless, passionate face-suckers. I was sure that would leave mom wanting for more and I was right.

I was looking for a snack in the kitchen and mom was in the adjoining garage, working on the laundry.

"Honey, could you come in here for a moment to help your mother?" she called from the doorway. I poked my head in. "Your father bought the jumbo size laundry soap and it's too heavy to get off the shelf."

Mom made reaching motions to show me that she couldn't lift the box. Her arms reached high, pulling up her shirt and exposing her belly and the waist of her panties from under her pants. Mom was giving me a show and she had to be aware of it.

I also knew that dad did not put the soap on the utility shelf. Although strong enough, he can be as lazy as the next father. He very likely left the soap on the ground by the washing machine. It is mom who puts the soap where she wants it; usually on the work table next to the washing machine if it was the heavy box.

Seeing the situation for the fabricated charade that it was, I examined the circumstances. Dad was busy with the TV, wrapped up with the game and fortified with all the snacks and beer that he could want. There was zero chance that he could hear any fooling around from the garage over the loudness of the TV and there was zero chance that he would move from his spot in front of the TV, like to nose around in the kitchen. Mom was leaning into the washer with her ass out and stretching out to reach a box that she put there herself and asking me to come up behind her and 'help'.

That was my moment. Mom was practically asking me to come on to her. That was my time to let loose my passions on her.

I adjusted my pants, my erection bulging hard up front. I pressed my bulge right into her ass as I reached around her and grabbed the soap with her and brought it down from the shelf. Before I could grind into her some more, mom turned in our embrace to thank me for helping her, my firm bulge pushing into her groin.

Her eyes were wide and she was biting her lip like she was some shy schoolgirl trying to ask me for a date. The words started to come out of her mouth, but I just dove in and kissed her before she could say anything.

I pressed her hard against the washer, grinding my stiff cock into her hips. Our mouths were locked, tongues slam dancing around each other. Mom didn't know what to do with her hands, so she just grabbed and squeezed everything that she could reach - my back, my ass, my hips. Her legs were squeezed tight and rubbing each other like she was playing the violin. Mom pushed her hands hard between her legs and she grunted slow and heavy. I stopped my advances to see what was happening.

Her knees were buckled a little and, without my body there to hold her up, she was leaning, legs bent and spread, against the washer. She was still shuddering from her moment and she looked like she was holding back some tears.

Mom tried to hide her face as she dried her eyes. She uneasily brought herself to her feet and turned for the door.

"I have to get more laundry upstairs" was her feeble excuse. I gave her three minutes before I followed after her to see what was really up.

I found mom in her bedroom, the door only barely nudged shut. The pants that she was wearing were crumpled two feet from the door and her panties not far from that. Mom was on the bed, legs tight together and her hands pressing into her mound. She turned her head away as soon as she saw me enter the room, as if her not seeing me meant me not seeing her.

She was crying more noticeably. "Don't look at me. Mommys don't touch themselves in front of their children. Only dirty mommys do." She was still rubbing her pussy.

Before I was only thinking about myself. I was only thinking about having sex for the first time. I was only thinking about fucking and the horny animal in front of me that would take me on. That all turned into my mom - my conflicted mom and her too horny for his own good son trying to have sex with her.

I watched her for a while longer, still going at it with her pussy and crying, head to the side and unable to make eye contact. I tried looking at her with new eyes and I still wanted to fuck her.

Scratch that - make love to her.

Call me crazy, but the best thing that I could think of to do in that moment was to remove all of my clothes and lay next to her and comfort her. Mom was still uncomfortable, me being naked and her with her hands between her legs, but once I wrapped my arm around her, she felt more at ease.

"Mom, I want to see. I want to see what you are doing. I like seeing you happy."

Mom didn't say anything, but instead took my arm and held it tight to her body. "If you like, you may kiss me," she mumbled, half hoping that I didn't hear her invitation. I wasn't sure what a kiss had to do with what I had just asked her, but I just did it anyway

I kissed her in that magic spot behind her ear. Mom, loving it, started rubbing herself again, still slow and easy, but she was really getting into it. With long rhythmic strokes, her orgasm built, accented by pleasured grunting. She continued on for another minute until she shuddered to a stop and let out one big happy groan.

I was feeling very exposed, being in bed, naked with my masturbating mother and dad still in the house. Feeling the same way, mom hopped out of bed and looked back at me before tiptoeing to the bathroom, stripping off the rest of her clothes.

Getting the hint, I followed her, picking up my clothes along the way so as to leave no evidence of my presence should dad walk into the bedroom.

Mom was waiting for me in the bathroom, naked and leaning her ass to the counter. She wore a huge smile and greeted me with wide open arms. Mom pulled me close to her body and kissed me like she was hungry. Her soft warm body pressed against my soft warm body in every spot that it could. I felt her every curve right down to the crack in her ass.

Mom turned slightly to give me better access to the rest of her body. I looked straight in the mirror as I played with mom's full, round breasts and fingered around her pussy hole. Mom still couldn't bear the sight of her own naked body being pleasured by her son. I sweetened the deal by nibbling on her ear while I spread open her pussy lips.

Mom lifted her head up to see the sight. "Oh god, what are we doing?"

"You're enjoying a man worshiping every inch of your body," I explained, "and you're watching a boy have his first sexual experience." I squeezed at her tit a little.

I saw that she was still feeling reluctant, so I wrapped my arms around her and played with her breasts while I nibbled at her ear. Mom didn't say anything - she just sighed and let the waves of pleasure wash over her.

Holding mom like that was the best feeling ever. My hands felt the fullness of her breasts and I enjoyed how they had the right amount of softness and bounce. I saw below the thick dark matte of fur that was her pussy, like a real woman should have. The rest of her body had just the right amount of fat so that she felt soft and curvy and womanly. All that, I could see in all her naked glory in the bathroom mirror with me right behind her.

"I really ought to be minding your father," mom said while I was fiddling with her pussy hair, "he'll be asking for a beer or something and then he'll come a-lookin' for me. Best not he see us like this." Mom had that far away look, like she didn't care what people thought, as long as she was feeling the way she did. "Are you coming home right away after school tomorrow?"

Pixxie
Pixxie
283 Followers