Kissing My Dad's Fleshlight

Story Info
A young woman explores a special taboo interest.
2.2k words
4.24
32.4k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May 23rd

I found a fleshlight in the bottom drawer of my Dad's side table. The silicone lips are soft to the touch, and the entrance is quite worn. I knew he and mom weren't exactly lovebirds, but I didn't realize they were... estranged. Their long hours away at work give me a lot of alone time, and, well, I got curious. I kissed it. I kissed his fleshlight. When I get it wet enough, it's what I imagine kissing real lips is like. It smells like him. It's what I imagine kissing him is like...

May 28th

I keep finding myself back in his room. Yesterday, I snuck in right after he left for a dinner party. His fleshlight was warm and sweaty, so I experimented with french kissing. It tasted so good! I like to imagine that I cleaned up after his mess. I can't stop thinking about what face he probably makes when he's using it... They probably haven't had sex in so long. I wish I could help him out. I love him so much.

June 11th

HE CAUGHT ME KISSING HIS FLESHLIGHT. I got a little too bold. He usually spends a good ten minutes in the bathroom, and I can squeeze in some time alone in his room, but he walked in on me when I was only getting started. Of course, he asked "What are you doing?" I felt frozen and I did not want to admit what I was doing, so I tried to see if I could convince him that I just stumbled upon it while looking for a pair of scissors or something... I was hoping that he didn't actually see me kissing it, but... He absolutely saw...

He sat me down and explained what it was. I'm guessing he figured that I'd be able to be mature and understanding about it, but my face was so red and hot, I couldn't bring myself to even look at him or say anything. I was SO EMBARRASSED, but he didn't seem to be mad or anything... He asked me if I was sexually active, which I'm not. I don't think I would have done something as cringey and horny as kissing my Dad's fleshlight if I was. He said it was essentially like I was kissing his dick when I did that OMG I'M GOING TO CRY.

I wasn't going to move into my college dorm until closer to the beginning of the semester, but I feel too uncomfortable around him right now. I feel like he's not going to look at me the same anymore.

June 20th

I feel like there's been some tension between us... Or maybe I'm just embarrassed... I wonder if he's told Mom. There's no way I'm ever going to ask or bring it up again.

August 5th

I'm in my dorm now. I think my parents are starting to see me as an adult, meanwhile I keep having dreams about my Dad. I can't stop wondering what his dick looks like, or if he still thinks about me kissing his fleshlight. They're going to visit me tomorrow to help me get settled into my dorm with some food and other essentials. I'm so excited to see him. I'm nervous, and I'm a little relieved to not be around him as much, but I still love him.

August 7th

OMG. YESTERDAY. OMG.

So, only Dad came down to visit, of course. I don't think Mom cares about me as much as he does. But after we got all the food put away, we went into my room to chat. (I live in a dorm suite with multiple rooms and two other flatmates who have their own rooms, so we had privacy!) He asked me about the dreaded incident. He wondered if I ever did it again after he caught me the one time, and how often I was kissing it before then. I confessed to him that I already knew what it was and still played with it anyway. He got really flustered when I said that.

However, he wasn't upset... he seemed really curious and wanted to know more. I told him that I did keep sneaking into his room even after the incident, and I kept kissing it until he recently threw it away. I assume it got too worn out because then he told me that he and Mom stopped having sex many, many years ago. He kept asking me why I was doing it for so long, especially if I knew what it was. I told him that I was just practicing on the best tool I could find but it was obvious that he didn't fully believe that answer.

He kinda reluctantly asked if I wanted something from him. Something... Unfatherly? Even though I had basically already confessed that to him, I was too scared to answer that question. To actually SAY it. But he kept prying! He started asking more specific questions. He asked if I wanted to kiss his dick. I was still too shy about it to confirm so I kept my head down and avoided his gaze. His voice got louder each time he repeated his question, like he was panicking...

I think at that point I told him to keep his voice down or my roommates were going to hear. Then we were both silent for a little while. He stood in front of me for a minute, and then he got a little overwhelmed and sat down on my bed. I was sitting on the chair at my desk. I left the room to get him a cup of water, and when I came back to the room he was laying on his back. I noticed his bulge. It definitely wasn't there before. I tried my best to ignore it and kept my eyes strictly on his face whenever I looked at him and pretended not to notice. After like, 10 minutes of straight silence I asked him if he was hard. I felt awkward and it was the only thing on my mind... He got mad at me for asking. I felt really shitty and embarrassed so I decided I just wouldn't say anything else until he had something to say.

I sat back down at my desk and just stared at the floor for what felt like an eternity... Then, he finally stood up and walked over to me, and just looked down at me for a minute. I couldn't tell if the look on his face was disappointment or contemplation or what... Then he told me to close my eyes.

He told me he had a surprise for me. I heard him unbutton and unzip his pants. I felt something warm on my lips and he told me to kiss it. It smelled like his fleshlight. He asked... "Is this what you've always wanted?" I smiled so deeply and my stomach flipped. I opened my eyes to his hard dick right in front of my face! I kissed it some more while I looked him in the eyes and nodded my head. He sighed... probably in relief, disappointment, and pleasure all at once. I could tell he was conflicted, but perhaps desperate. As for me... It was a wish-come-true. He cradled the side of my face with one hand as if to say "my baby girl", but then placed his other hand on the back of my head as if to say "take it, fucking slut" and used both of them to thrust his dick deep into my mouth.

He really must have not gotten much action from Mom in a while because he came really fast. He tried to pull out, but I got a little taste. It was bitter and hot, but it was his. So I savored it. He made me swear not to tell anyone, but I can't stop thinking about it!! His dick felt so natural in my mouth, and I think it's my favorite taste in the world. It makes me feel so close to him and all of my favorite memories of kissing his fleshlight. I love him more than anyone in the world. More than my Mom does.

After all that, he went home. I was up all night thinking about it. I know I can't tell anyone, but I'm so excited! I have to write out every detail to memorialize it. Not that I could ever forget, but the details are too delicious to not encapsulate them. I can't wait until the next time he visits!

August 29th

School started a few weeks ago and I haven't really had time to report. Not that anything has really happened though, I've been swamped with homework (already, ugh). I haven't had time and he hasn't reached out in a while. I hope I didn't push him away that night or make him feel weird about me... I still can't get it out of my head. I want more. Sometimes when I masturbate I think about what we did, and what I still want to do... He felt so good in my mouth... And he deserves to feel so good. I know my Mom isn't doing it. She's so selfish. She's probably cheating on him. I can't think of any other reason why she wouldn't want to fuck him because his dick is so huge and tasty and amazing.

September 1st

Dad called me! Apparently Mom has a business trip this weekend and won't be back until Tuesday. I'm not surprised that she didn't take him with. It's like she doesn't even love him anymore. It's so frustrating because I DO. I love him way more than she does. But OMG! We were on the phone for hours! He asked me how school was going, like the caring father he is, but we also talked about life. He told me how lonely he's been without me living at home with them. I miss him too.

At some point after we'd been chatting for a while, I noticed that his breathing sounded a little heavier and his words were staggering. I was pretty sure he was touching himself but I wasn't sure if it would be okay to ask if he was. We're close, but I still get nervous about this kind of thing. It's completely new territory between my Dad and me. But then, he asked "What are you doing right now?" And I told him I was just laying in my bed talking to him with my headset on. Then, he asked me what I was wearing...

It's Saturday and I didn't have any plans to go anywhere, so I was just wearing a large hoodie so I can get away without pants or even underwear... I told him this, and he told me that he wasn't wearing anything... He said he was chilling home alone, naked. I wondered if he was trying to get me to come over or something, but I don't have a car and it takes two hours to get to their house by bus. Looking back, I wish I took that bus, I don't know what I was thinking.

We still had a lot of fun, though... He started to give me masturbation instructions. He had me rub my nipples and play with my clit... He would periodically ask me to update him on how wet I was (which was very, very wet). I wanted to be a good girl for him, and I did everything he said. I was unfortunately too nervous to ask him similar questions, but it was so hot to imagine him jerking off to the thought of me fingering myself for him. He said that he wanted me to "cum" for him (OMG). He told me very specifically to use one hand to pinch each of my nipples, and the other to play with my "little pussy." He taught me that I can slip my middle finger inside, and that the spongy mound inside is the g-spot. He told me to rub it in circular motions, while rubbing my clit with my thumb, and playing with my nipples with the other hand, all at the same time. I love how he knows exactly how to make me feel so good.

He made me keep doing that for a while. Plunging my fingers into my wet pussy, wiggling them around, and thumbing the clit, over and over again, until my nipples felt tingly and my walls clenched tightly around my fingers. I think it was an orgasm. It made me moan out loud, and he called me a good girl. I asked him if he came too, and he just told me not to worry about him and that this was "my time to feel good." He's so kind and caring.

We stayed on the line for quite a while even after that. At some point he said that he would like to talk on the phone often, and obviously I agreed. He fell asleep around 10pm but I haven't hung up yet. I can't relax. I'm so excited that we're doing this. I'm going to show him how much I love him and then he won't be able to resist me. I'm going to give him what Mom never could.