Kissing My Dad's Fleshlight Pt. 03

Story Info
A young woman resorts to drastic measures to get her way.
3k words
4.33
14.4k
18
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 1st

Wow, I crashed hard last night. It's a bit past 3 AM now, but I have to document this before I forget any details!

He got to my dorm a little later than he said he was going to be because he got held up at work a little bit, but he said he still left earlier than he otherwise would have because he was so excited to see me! I wore a purple strapless bra and a green pencil skirt as a half-assed Ariel (The Little Mermaid) costume (mainly because it looks very sexy and I had an excuse to wear it around him). He was still in his work clothes, but we joked about how our costumes could still fit together thematically since he works within the oil industry and it could be like "forbidden love"... if that's not a promising indication of his feelings towards me, I don't know what is!

He didn't want any of the candy I offered him, but he definitely snuck some looks while I licked down a couple of lollipops. I stationed my laptop on my desk so that we could lay on the bed and watch it from there. We cuddled for probably an hour before anything really happened, but he held his hand firmly on my waist. I'd never felt him touch my body so much before that. I was resting my right arm across his lap with my hand on his hip so that his cock was somewhere underneath my forearm. I have no idea how to seduce a man, let alone my Dad, so we laid together in an awkward frozen cuddle for so long. I feel like he was thinking the same exact things as I was. I wanted to make a move and do more, but I was never sure when the right time was, or how it would be received.

I remembered that I was working with a time limit and a desperate goal, so eventually I decided to suck it up and bite the bullet... I casually pulled my arm back towards myself, dragging it along his lap so that my hard would innocently and unsuspectingly brush over his cock. It was rock hard. His hand that was gently rubbing my waist stopped moving. We both sat still for a moment. He grabbed my hand and put it back onto his cock. My heart raced! I couldn't contain my excited smile. I rubbed my hand over the length of his cock and felt it throb with a loving squeeze. Not long after that, he unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and lowered the band of his boxers to reveal what I have been yearning to see again for so long. I immediately moved in and started to suck on the tip while he sat up. He grabbed my forehead with one of his hands and my chin with the other, and guided my head up and down his cock. His cock is so big it made me gag every time he lowered my head onto it. He said "Can you take it all for Daddy?" (!!!!!) And I hummed "M-hm!" And bam, I was WET.

He threw his head back and moaned, letting go of my head and rested his right hand back on my waist and held onto it tightly while I took his whole cock down my throat. I swirled my tongue all over his delicious cock. He snaked his hand under the top of my shirt to grab my butt and instantly asked why I wasn't wearing any underwear. I didn't really know what to say. I didn't want to make it seem like I had any specific expectations for the night in case he was still on the fence. He made me stop sucking his cock and sandwiched his hands onto both sides of my face in order to make me match his gaze. That was so hot to me. He reminded me that we can't have sex.

Again, I was speechless. I don't know what the right thing to say in this situation would even be. At that moment, all I knew was that I wanted him. I needed him. I had been building it up for so long, and now that it was finally here, I had to do everything in my power not to waste my precious opportunity. So... I hiked my skirt up, exposing the ass he was just feeling up without a problem, and bent over to show him what he was missing. He just sat there, flustered. He couldn't mutter a full sentence, just "Wait-- we-- no-- don't-- well-- hey-- you-- ok-- I-- uh-- we can't-- err--" You get it. To be fair, I still didn't know what to say, either. All I said was "Please..." I buried my head deeper into the bed. I was embarrassed. I didn't know what he was thinking or what was going to happen next, and I was too afraid to look at him so I didn't see what facial or body expressions he was making. He just seemed really conflicted. Just like our first night together in my dorm. When he finally spoke, he feigned sternness-- again, "We can't have sex baby girl." To which, I just said "I have a condom." He was quiet for another minute. I could hear my heart beating. I heard him sigh, and he otherwise remained just as silent as me, but put his hands back onto my butt. After the tense silence, this sensation sent chills up my entire body. He didn't comment. He just kept feeling me up. I asked him if he wanted to use the condom. He said... Yes!!

I dove for the bottom drawer of my desk and rushed back over with two condoms, just in case. He asked if I had lube, and I told him I didn't need any, referring to how wet I already was. He stuck one of his fingers inside the entrance. He quietly chuckled and said "Wow," and took his pants off completely. I got a peek at his firm butt and watched as he put the condom onto his erect cock. I love how it stood so straight off from his body, to think I got him all hard like that...

He didn't notice the holes and continued to climb back onto the bed. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, folding it neatly before placing it onto the floor with the rest of his clothes. He's so responsible! He put the tip of his finger back into my pussy and smeared my juices around to get everything wet. He stopped for a moment to ask me if I was sure this was what I wanted, to which I turned around and practically begged him to "put it in already," catching a glimpse of the situation... me, on all fours, my Dad behind me naked and on his knees, about to put his cock inside my pussy... I savored the moment. I can't describe the feeling. Perhaps a mixture of triumph and pure joy. He rubbed his wrapped gift in between my wet pussy lips and over my sensitive clit. I arched my back deeper and spread my legs a little wider, and then... he... poked the head of his cock through the backdoor. Yes, THE backdoor. The WRONG DOOR.

I thought it was very strange that a man of his calibur and experience would make such a mistake, but when I told him it was the wrong hole, he simply disagreed. He said if we want to have sex, we have to do it that way or else I'll get pregnant. I couldn't exactly tell him... That I WANT him to get me pregnant... So I didn't really have another form of objection... If it's anal sex or no sex, well... I wasn't going to choose "no sex."

He pushed his cock into my ass super slowly and gently, like the good Father he is, and listened to my limits. At first it felt like it does when I go to the bathroom... but after a few minutes of thrusting, it actually felt very good! It wasn't exactly what I wanted to happen last night, but I still enjoyed myself with Daddy. We moaned together and he touched me all over, and his cock made my ass feel so full. He said Mom has never let him do this with her, so I can say there's another thing I have over her. I would let him do anything to or with me. Because I love him, unlike her. Deep down, I'm sure he can see that too. That I am the right one for him.

He told me that my ass was so tight and it felt so amazing, even with a condom on. He made a hot, low growling noise as he came deep inside my asshole. After he pulled out, I ran to the bathroom to see if I could recover any of his bountiful seed. Some warm semen poured back out of my ass, but most of it stayed in the condom. I gathered up what I had on my middle finger and shoved it as deep as I could into my vagina. I can hope for the best, but I'm not too optimistic.

Unfortunately, by the time I came back to my room he had most of his clothes back on. He was just finishing buttoning his shirt up as I closed the door behind me and insisted that he needed to get home. I knew he wasn't going to be able to stay too late since he always has to go to work at like 5 AM, but it was still sad to see him go. I felt closer to him than I ever had before. I was feeling good about the progress I had made. He approached me with his arms open. We hugged, and he held me tightly... and then he leaned down and placed his mouth directly beside my ear. He whispered "We can't do that again," and then, as our bodies separated, he stared down at my chest. He unhooked my bra and watched my boobs bounce out of it. He brought me back in for a hug. Then we said goodbye. That was it. I fell asleep as a happy girl, but now I can't stop thinking about that last bit. Why would he tell me we can't be together and then disrobe me? I don't understand. These mixed signals are going to be the end of me.

November 17th

Fall break is finally here. My Dad and I haven't been in touch since Halloween. I think I know why he took my bra off after shutting down sex, though. I think it was his way of taking away the power I had left... The power of mystery. Now he's seen everything and there's nothing bringing him back for more to satisfy his curiosity. I know he wants me, though. He's probably only resisting because he still respects Mom. I wish he could see what I see. She doesn't care about him like I do. She's keeping him from me and I need to free him from her cruelty. I have less than two months (roughly) until she makes him get snipped and takes away our chance at happiness together. Less than two months for my Daddy to get me pregnant...

December 18th

My first semester of college is officially over, and I still haven't really heard from Dad since Halloween. I've connected the dots and realized a pattern in his weird behavior. My roommates' boyfriends were talking about something called "post-nut blues" the other week. I think that's why my Dad always gets awkward after we do something together. Maybe he feels guilty or sad after he relieves himself. I think I need to try again, but I need to be the instigator this time. I don't want to give him a single thing to feel regret or doubt himself over. I just need to take what I want, and he'll see how much I love him. I'll be living back at home until next semester starts, so I'll have some opportunity and proximity to work with. I can do this. Even if it means I have to use plan B.

December 25th

So, yeah, it's Christmas. This morning has been pretty normal. Mom announced that she finalized the paperwork for the beach house I exposed in October (not sorry). I'm still not entirely convinced it's even real, but whatever. They gave me the usual typical gifts, clothes, sweets, etc. Honestly underwhelming and overdone at this point. Everyone pretended to enjoy each other's time, but it was so painful. I hate my Mom, Dad wants to fuck me but won't let himself have it out of respect for his loveless marriage, and Mom is desperately trying to balance the pieces of our broken family. I have an extra gift for my Dad, but I can't give it to him yet. Not until we're alone. And that's probably not going to be happening anytime soon.

December 26th

Well I got damn lucky. Mom has had a little cough for the last few days, but when she woke up this morning it was like full-on bronchitis. Dad ran to the store to get her some medicine and tissues (which she's blowing through like a motherfucker) and she is isolating in the guest bedroom in the loft. When she's asleep I think I'll give Dad his secret present today!

As expected, Mom fell into her cough syrup coma. I found Dad chilling in his room, laying on the bed. He had his glasses on and was reading a book. He looks so sexy and smart when he wears his glasses! I told him I had another Christmas gift for him that I "forgot" to give to him yesterday. This seemed to be a pleasant surprise for him. He sat up and promptly unwrapped it once I handed it to him. When he opened the box, his eyes widened. Probably more with shock than excitement. I watched as his eyes moved back and forth from me to the box as if to ask "Is this real?" Or maybe "I can't believe you've given me this." Then he slowly pulled it out. His brand new fleshlight. I bought one that looks just like the one I used to find in his bottom drawer-- black container with beige colored skin and soft lips.

He sat there silently as I explained that I understood both his needs and his wishes against familial complications. I figured this was what he wanted, and maybe I was only seeing what I wanted to see, but he seemed a little sad... perhaps at the realization that this would give him an excuse to get out of using my holes. (Like he has been hammering in for months). I told him I wanted to respect his constant proclamations that "we can't have sex."

I turned to leave the room, and he called me back. He extended his arm and handed me the fleshlight. I feigned confusion. He suggested that maybe I could "make him feel good one last time." I didn't hesitate to pull down his sweatpants and wrap my lips around his beautiful cock once again. I missed that taste. I gave him some extra juicy head, feeling his slobbery appendage grow inside, bigger and bigger and bigger... And then I slipped the fleshlight onto it. The resistance from the ribbing created a magical friction as I slid the pocket down onto his cock and he put a pillow over his face to stifle his intense moans. He couldn't have given me a more perfect opportunity. While I continued to stroke his hot cock with the toy, I pulled myself onto the bed and stood with his body in between my legs. I lowered into a squat and started pulling the fleshlight off for a couple of seconds at a time to get him accustomed to the short breaks. Then, I pulled it off of his cock and lowered myself onto it. For two seconds, he continued to moan, like he didn't notice a difference. Maybe he didn't want to notice, and just ride the pleasure-coaster forever.

He threw the pillow off of his face to see me bouncing on his cock. He couldn't even be mad about it. He just looked up and down my body with a longing look in his eyes. I knew he still wanted me. His moans are usually low and robust, but this time they were whiny and breathy. That must mean my pussy was better than everything else. Better than Mom's. Better than the fleshlight. It made him cum fast, too. He told me to get up and let him pull out, warned me that he was about to cum, but I kept grinding. I worked so hard and waited so long to feel his cock in my pussy, and nothing has ever felt as good as that. I definitely orgasmed on his cock. When I did, he cried out. He told me my pussy got so tight and it squeezed him cum right out, right into my baby chamber.

Still sitting on his cock, I looked down at Daddy to see him panting from the pleasure. His eyes were frantically looking around the room. I wanted him to relax, so I leaned down and kissed him. He wrapped his arms firmly around my body and kissed me passionately. It was such a sweet moment. I gyrated onto his cock some more as we kissed. We moaned into each other's mouths. He rolled us over into missionary and pounded my pussy some more while he stared into my eyes. I said "I love you," and he unleashed all of his pent up energy and pounded me HARD. It gave me a second orgasm. I can't think of a better way to celebrate our new family.