Kit and I Go Shopping

Story Info
A trip to the Sex Shop adds dimensions.
3.8k words
4.76
4.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccitydude
ccitydude
26 Followers

I was about to leave for kit's place when she called me on the phone. "When you get here, the front door will be unlocked. Let yourself in, announce yourself, get a beer and get undressed. I'll call you when I'm ready.

So that's what I did. There I sat naked, having a cold one, waiting for Kit to call. After a minute or two, I hear a quiet "OK" come from Kit's bedroom. I stood up, rubbed my hands together and headed for her bedroom. When I went in, the room was dark, except for some light coming from the walk-in closet. I went to the door of the closet and saw just about the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Kit was sitting, naked, in a chair, back to me, facing a full-length mirror, jillin' off like her life depended on it. Her legs were as wide apart as they could be. Two fingers from one hand were buried deep within her soaking wet cunt. A finger and thumb from the other hand was playing with her clit. The overhead light made her whole body, but especially her pussy, bright in the mirror. My cock got hard instantly.

Her whole body was covered with a light sheen of perspiration, such that she glowed in the light. Her eyes rolled back in her head from time to time. She was moaning and whimpering almost non-stop. Each time she came, her body would shake, and she would toss her head back and forth. I came up behind Kit and reached down to play with her tits. She smiled and kissed one of my forearms. I asked if there was anything I could do for her.

Haltingly, "Do anything.... you want.... just don't get.... between me....and the mirror." And with that, she came again.

I couldn't think of much useful I could that wouldn't get between her and the mirror, so I stayed on her tits. And then I thought, "Why not join her?" So, I stood up behind her, lay my cock on her shoulder, and started jacking off. She smiled, turned her head enough to kiss the tip of my cock, and turned back to watching. We were jackin' and jillin' together, right there in the mirror.

Let me take a moment to comment on facials and body shots. I don't get 'em. I want to cum where I fuck. In your mouth, up your ass, in your pussy or between your tits. Pulling out to cum on somebody's face or body makes no sense to me. Some people love it, obviously, so good on ya'. But it's not for me.

Having said that, here I was, jacking off over her body with no place to cum except her body. Exceptions to every rule.

It was totally cool to watch each other jacking and jilling off together in the mirror. I've jacked off in a mirror before but always alone. This was new, and very hot. It wasn't long before I was ready to shoot. So shoot I did. Over her shoulder, splashed on her tits and stomach with one drop left to fall on one of her jilling hands. She turned her head to kiss and lick the last cum from the tip of my dick and with her left hand, rubbed all the cum into her skin. I've seen that in movies but never in real life. Oh, yeah. She came again, too.

I was done, but she wasn't. So I went back to the living room to finish my beer and relax.

A few minutes later, she walked out, naked, into the living room. She looked beautiful beyond words. Her body was still slick from perspiration, the top of her thighs were wet with her pussy fluids, her smile was dreamy.

"Thank you for waiting. I needed that. And thank you for your contribution. I don't know the last time a man jacked off over my body. I loved it. Let me grab a quick shower and we'll see what the rest of the evening brings." She blew me a kiss and headed for the shower.

After a bit, she called me to come to the bedroom. She lay naked on the bed, laying on one side with her head propped up by her hand. She looked lovely. I crawled over to her and ran my hand down her side from just under her armpit, over her unbelievable hip, and down her leg. She reached over and played with my already hard cock.

"I can't wait to put this to good use again." She giggled.

I said, "As good as that feels and as much as I'd like to put it to good use again, first I'd like to talk, OK?"

She said, brightly, "OK." She flopped over onto her belly, butt cheeks jiggling nicely. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Just a minute." I ran my hand slowly up the inside of her thigh. With that, she spread her legs open a bit giving me free access to her pleasures. I sunk my middle finger into her pussy, getting it good and wet, I took that wet finger and began to slowly push it into her asshole. I got it all the way in and stopped moving. "This is what I want to talk about. Anal sex."

She squirmed around a bit, getting her butt hole nice and comfortable around my finger. "You want to talk about anal sex with your finger up my anus. It seems you have an unfair advantage."

I smiled and said, "I'll try to not press that advantage. I know you don't like straight up anal sex, it does nothing for you. But you enjoy the finger play." I wiggled my finger. She squealed softly. "Have you tried a double penetration? I wonder if that would be different."

"Hmmmmmm," she pondered. "The only time I've been with two men was with you and Tony, so no I've never tried DP. I've seen it in porn, and it's hot to watch, but I've never done it. Why? Do you think that would be different?"

"I don't know. But I thought that we might try to simulate that and see how it goes."

"Simulate how?"

"I'd fuck your pussy while you are wearing a butt plug. One big enough to pass as another cock. Do you have such a butt plug?"

Kit laughed. "Heavens, no. I bought a plug a while back, when I was just getting used to the finger up the ass thing, but it's not much bigger than your finger. So I don't think I'd be fooled."

It was my turn to laugh. "Well, I guess it's off to the sex shop."

"Sex shop? What are you talking about?

"Where else might we find a butt plug big enough to fool you?" It made me laugh just to say that. "Who knows what else we might find there. You in?"

She pulled my finger from her ass, sat up and shrugged. "OK, sounds like fun. I haven't been in a sex shop in some time. And never with the guy I was fucking. Let's go."

So, we went. I pulled into Suzie's parking lot. There were a few cars in the lot, so I knew the shop wouldn't be empty. There was also a blue car on the far side of the lot. That put a smile on my face. I helped her get out of the car and we walked, hand in hand, into the shop.

Fae was behind the counter and when she saw me she smiled big and said, "Matt, good to see you. I see you're walking alright." She laughed, "Who's the hottie?"

"Hi, Fae. It's good to see you, too. I'm pretty durable, you didn't do that much damage." I laughed. "Fae, this is Kit. Kit, this is Fae, like the fairies, not Dunaway."

Kit looked at me questioningly and asked, "You two know each other?"

Before I could say anything, Fae leaned over and spoke softly, "I fucked him in his ass with a double ended dildo. You don't forget a guy like that."

Kit said, "She fucked your ass? With a double dildo? Did you like it?" She looked at Fae, "You really fucked his ass?" Fae Nodded. "That sounds too hot for words. How come you never told me about this? Are we going to do this someday?"

"Look," I said. "I don't tell you about other women I fuck, just like I don't tell them about you. This happened only because you and Fae were in the same place at the same time. Now I hope you two can get along because she is going to help us find a suitable butt plug. OK? And yes, we can do this, of course we can. Just say the word and my ass is yours."

She turned to the counter. "It's nice to meet you, Fae."

"You, too, Kit. Now how can I help?"

I said, "We're looking for a butt plug, such that when she has it in and I fuck her pussy, it feels like DP. Something shaped more like a cock and less like a lamp base." I laughed.

Fae took us over to a display case full of butt plugs. I was kind of surprised at the variety. There were plenty of 'lamp based' plugs, but almost as many small, pointed ball shaped plugs as well. Fae told us they were 'Princess Butt Plugs'. The number of various princess plugs was amazing. But those were not what we were looking for. We kept looking around and not seeing anything we wanted. Fae pointed to this and that, nothing. Then, something on the bottom shelf caught my eye. It was a cloudy lavender and clear color. Sectioned, but the sections were not so different in diameter. I showed it Fae and she said, "Oh, that's the Crystal Jellies Anal Delight (Google it). I can see how that could meet your needs.

She brought the display model from the case to show us. The penetrable length was almost five inches. The largest diameter was one and a quarter inches. Just about the size of an average cock. The surface was segmented, but the material was perfectly smooth, almost slippery.

I asked Kit, "What do you think? I think it's awesome."

Kit looked skeptical. "You want to put that up my ass?"

"Only if you want to. Fae, what are your thoughts about this plug?"

Fae stroked the plug in Kit's hand and said, "I have a butt plug very similar to this. I love it. But then, I'm a bit of a serious butt slut. I like 'em all. But seriously, for what you're trying to do, simulate DP, this will do about as well as anything."

Kit chuckled and lowered her head. She said to me quietly, "Belinda likes to call me a 'butt slut'. I think she need to reconsider." She laughed and bumped me with her hip. "We'll take it. It's not going to get any easier with time, so let's just take it and get started."

I got a little stiffie hearing her talk like that. Fae found a packaged plug. She rang us up, I paid, she bagged it and, unsurprisingly, she said, "Come back and tell me how this went." I nodded and we left.

As we drove home, Kit asked me, "She really fucked you in your ass?" I nodded. "With a double dildo?" I nodded again. "And you liked it?"

"Kit, what's on your mind? You know I fuck other women. Why has this one got your panties in a bunch?"

She said, "It's not that. It's just that the double dildo in your ass thing sounds so fucking sexy. Why haven't you suggested it before?"

"Well, it's not like we've lacked interesting things to do. Hell, tonight I jacked off on your tits while you drilled your own pussy. In front of a mirror. You think everyone does that? I own the same kind of double dildo that Fae used on me. If you want to do this, then we'll do it. Meanwhile, let's focus on tonight. OK?"

We got home, quickly got undressed, and hopped onto the bed to open our treasures. It was like Christmas. I emptied the bag on the bed, and to my delight, Fae had included a couple tubes of lube. What a gal. I suggested that Kit wash the new toy with soap and water, and we could begin.

Kit came back in, drying the plug. She said, "While I was washing this, I couldn't believe how smooth and slick this is. This should be fun."

I lay Kit down on the bed and went straight to eating her pussy. She giggled and asked if I was in a hurry. I didn't answer. As usual, it didn't take long for her cunt to be soaked. I wet my finger and slipped it up her butt hole. Twisted it around a bit and added a second finger. "Are you ready for the Main Attraction? It seems to me like you are.

"Oh, Matt. I am so ready. Please go slow. It's been a long time since anything that big has been up there. Show me again."

I pulled out of her butt and off of her pussy. I found the plug and gave it to her. She looked at it from several angles and stroked it like a cock. She even sucked on it a bit. Kit smiled, "I think this will do. Let's get started."

I got a tube of lube and proceeded to lube up her rosebud. All around the outside and for an inch or so inside. I got the plug lubed up real well, also. "Here we go."

I put the head of the plug right up against her hole. She took a deep breath, and I gently pushed the first segment in.

She laughed. "That was easy."

Second segment. "Oh boy. I can feel that one. It feels good, but let's rest a second."

We rested.

Third segment. "OK, OK. That feels huge. I don't know about this."

I began eating her pussy, focusing on her clit, hoping this would relax her some. She seemed to like it. She was bucking her hips up and down in time with my tongue. I kept eating her, and...

Fourth segment. She howled and said, "Oh, fuck. I love it, I love it, I love it. Keep going, please keep going."

Fifth segment. She slowed her thrashing down to almost still. She said, "I came just as you pushed that last bit in. The is going better than I expected." She took a couple of deep breaths. "How much more?"

"One more segment, love, and it's all the way in. You're doing great. You look so sexy with your hole so open like this. One more."

In up to the base. She began, "Oh, oh, oh." And finished, "Ooooooooh, that's nice."

I explained that the stem at the base was much narrower than the gaps between the segments. Her butthole could relax now.

She pulled me up to her face so she could kiss me. We kissed deeply and I played with her perfect tits. Almost like nothing was going on down below. I kissed her nipple and caressed her face. It was very sweet.

Kit said, "I wasn't sure about this, but you were so gentle and so confident, you made it seem easy. My butt feels so full right now. I squeeze the plug and that just sends shivers all over. Are you going to fuck me now?"

"I'd like to give you a good tongue fucking first. You OK with that?"

She giggled. "When have I ever turned down a tongue fucking? Get busy." And she laughed.

So, I got busy. Her pussy was wetter than ever and as soon as I started licking, she started rocking. Obviously, I wasn't going to finger her asshole, so I began jiggling the base of the butt plug. She cried out, "Yes, yes. Keep doing that. Oh, fuck yeah. Keep doing that." So, I kept doing that.

This time, when she came it was obvious. She was slamming both fists down on the bed, crying, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," with each strike. "I'm cuuuummmmmming."

And she came.

I crawled back up to her face and we held each other, quietly. I caressed her body all over as she slowly came back to earth. She finally got her breathing under control and relaxed.

Kit tried to describe her feelings. "When you eat me, my focus is on my pussy, my clit. Even when you put your finger up my butt, it adds a little variety but it doesn't change the focus. But with the plug in, it really fills my ass and changes the focus. Now my focus is bouncing, back and forth, between my ass and my pussy. Ass/Pussy, ass/pussy. It's not confusing, but it's way more stimulating than I'm used to. And the orgasm. Oh, Matt. I know orgasms happen in the pussy. That's where all the orgasm stuff is. But this time, I felt something going on in my ass as well. Almost like two orgasms at the same time. Hard to explain, but I loved it."

"Are we going to fuck now?" She laughed.

I said, "Yes. I think now would be a good time to fuck."

I had softened a little, and needed an oral pick-me-up, so to speak. I asked Kit for same, and she agreed. I lay down on my back and Kit turned over and got on her hands and knees. She moaned, "I can't believe how that feels when I move around. It hurts a little but feel great a lot. Before we start, I want to walk around a bit. Is that OK?"

"Go ahead. I like to walk around with a butt plug in, too."

So, she got up, walked around the bed, and then walked into the living room and back. She got up on the bed and said, "That was weird. But I fucking loved it. It felt like it was twisting back and forth with each step. It was awesome. Let's get you hard and then we can fuck."

It didn't take her talented mouth long to get me hard again. I let her take a few extra sucks, it just felt that good. She lay on her back, and I moved into the good old missionary position. I lined my cock up with the entrance to her pussy, and slowly slid in.

Now, some of you reading this have fucked a woman wearing a segmented butt plug in her ass. You know how it feels. This was my first time. Words are simply inadequate to describe how good it felt. The bottom of my cock slid over two or three of the bumps. When you fuck pussy, you don't feel bumps. But here I was, sliding over bumps. Fucking out of this world.

Another thing. Kit has a nice, tight pussy. Feels like new. But, with this plug in her ass, her pussy was even tighter. I began to slide in and out and all the feelings intensified. I wasn't sure how long I would be able to last like this.

Let's not forget Kit. As I slid in the first time, her eyes flew open wide and she inhaled sharply, making a strange, guttural sound. She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me savagely. I thought she might eat my face. At that point, I didn't care. When I started fucking her, she just rolled her head left and right, over and over. I think she liked it.

Lest I bust a nut too soon, I stopped fucking her and lay still. I said, "Kit, this feels so good, I'm not sure how long I can last. This is crazy good."

She answered in a dreamy voice I'd never heard her use before. "Fuck me as long as you can. I don't care. This feels so good if you go for a minute or an hour, it will be awesome. I'm so glad you suggested this. Now, let's get fucking."

So, I slowly began to move in and out again. Very slowly. I began to get used to the bumps and the tightness. "Get used to" are the wrong words. You don't get used to that. I began to adapt. Make the bumps part of the slide, not something outside of the slide. I began to fuck steadily, and she got into the rhythm. We were able to move together and pick up the pace. I don't know how many times Kit came, but she kept slapping her hands, repeatedly, on the bed, a good sign. She never said anything, but she made all kinds of weird and very sexy noises.

I announced I was about to cum. Kit grabbed both of my ass cheeks and pulled me deeper into her cunt. She shouted, "Fuck, yeah. Please cum in me, please cum."

What more does a guy need? I came. And came. And came. Don't know how many times. I never came like that before. Not sure my heart could take it if I did it again.

We held each other as we slowly came down. We kissed and touched each other, cooing with pleasure. My dick softened and I slipped out of Kit's pussy. I rolled over onto my back and just relaxed. After few, I rolled back over to face her and said we should get this plug out. She nodded. I lightly pulled and she lightly pushed, and the plug slowly slipped out of her butt. I wrapped it in a towel and set it aside for cleanup later. I got another towel to clean Kit's pussy and asshole. She asked me to let her do it herself. I understood.

When I could finally speak coherently, I said, "That was the best fuck I've ever had. Awesome." OK, not eloquent, but coherent.

She rolled over to me and hugged me harder than she had ever done before. Arms around me, legs around me, everything. Great hug. She finally relaxed and we rolled away from each, just a little, still holding each other.

Kit softly kissed me and said, "I love that butt plug. It felt great the whole time. Going in was tricky, but not bad. It felt good just lying there, feeling it in me. When you ate me and then fucked me, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Even taking it out felt lovely." She giggled, "I can't wait to try it in front of the mirror. I bet that'll be something." We both laughed. "I don't know if our experience here will make straight up anal sex any better, but I hope to find out soon. I do know that I can have great sex with big things up my ass. That's a good start."

I don't know that I write anything more that would add to the story. It was a great evening. We cleaned up everything, I got dressed, we kissed, said goodnight and I left.

I slept like a log.

ccitydude
ccitydude
26 Followers