Kit Goes to Dinner

Story Info
Threesome with two Bi-BBW coworkers.
1.3k words
4.39
6.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjmurnee
pjmurnee
14 Followers

I woke up mildly hung over and tired from last night with Sara. I decided to relax around the house most of Saturday. Melissa, a coworker, had invited me over for dinner but I was noncommittal. Her friend (another coworker) Marie was coming also. Sounded pretty boring to me. I needed to get out after an afternoon of aimless channel surfing so I decided to go. They both had been cool to me since I started working at the college as a computer guy. It was better than nothing to do.

Melissa lived in a small two level apartment not far from my house. She had made a nice home made lasagna dinner and Marie had bought some really tasty red wine to go with it. They were both much older than me in my twenties, Marie, a Latina, in her late forties and Melissa pushing sixty with short, silver and black hair. They were both big ladies. Plus size would be an understatement. The apartment was bigger than my house. The dining room was a part of the living room and there was a swinging door leading into the kitchen. The radio was set on the classic rock station, not too loud. The overhead chandelier was dimmed but not too much. Older or not, they sure knew how to laugh and joke! They made me feel like an old friend, not a coworker. We had a nice dinner and I was starting to think about what I was going to do later, a nice motorcycle ride, go to the only bar in town or go home and sleep early? They had taken some of the dishes into the kitchen and I felt bad not helping out. I grabbed plate and half empty wine glass and walked in.

Oh Shit, They were making out by the sink! I had never really thought of them sexually before. Not that they were bad looking. I froze, unsure if I should leave, make a noise or dissolve into the floor. Marie saw me and backed away giggling. Melissa looked horrified!

"Don't stop on my account!" I said. "I can go."

"Please don't go," Melissa said. "Isn't he handsome, Marie?"

"Yes, he is; young, fit and such a nice tan," she answered.

"And I love his short hair," Melissa added gesturing me to come over.

She took the plate from me and stroked the side of my head. I put my wine glass down and caressed her soft cheek. Her skin was beautiful, porcelain white, soft and smooth. Marie approached and kissed my ear. I could not help but get hard. Marie bit my ear and started rubbing my growing member on top of my shorts. I lowered my hand from Melissa's face and slowly undid the first button on her green blouse. She smiled, I undid the second and third exposing deep cleavage. I kept going until all the buttons were undone. She slid the shirt off her shoulders onto the floor. Marie slowly undid her red blouse exposing more and more olive skin cleavage. She slowly removed it and left it on the counter. She still wore a skirt, black slip and bra. Melissa moved in and engaged me in a deep, wet, kiss. I savored her moist, soft lips and tongue exploring mine.

Marie, not to be out done, got on her knees and slowly pulled down my shorts and underwear and started massaging my member and balls. I almost exploded right there! This was so quick and totally unexpected. Melissa pulled me in tight pushing her massive breasts into my chest. I reached around her back and undid her large white bra. Marie had unzipped Melissa's black skirt and pulled it down. She leaned back as I pulled her silk slip over her head and let it fall to the floor. I got two hand fulls of soft fleshy ass and massaged gently. She slowly let her bra come off in front of me exposing lily-white, watermelon, sized breasts capped by large, brown areolas and engorged nipples. They were natural and a little saggy. My tongue followed a pale blue vein across her left breast and soon found her nipple. Marie had pulled off Melissa's panties and was fingering her gently. I eased out of the kiss.

"The couch?" I asked.

Melissa led the way. I followed watching her large ass. Marie caught me from behind and lifted my t-shirt over my head. I, in turn, slowly helped her finish undressing, exposing a hairy bush and large saggy boobs capped with dark nipples. Her skin was also beautiful and blemish free. I fondled and licked her big titties much to her delight. Melissa sat down naked on one end of the couch. I had no idea a couple of older, larger women could be so hot! Marie had lay down on the couch with my head in Melissa's lap. and took off my shoes and socks. I suckled Melissa's massive tits and chewed the top of her bush. I felt Marie take me in her mouth and start noisily sucking my cock. After a few minutes she stopped.

"I want you inside me!"

"Can you eat me while fucking her?" Melissa pleaded.

"I think so."

Marie mounted me and started slowly riding my fully erect member. Her pussy was hot and juicy. Melissa slid up from under my head and turned spreading her big thighs around my head facing away from Marie. I started licking her soft, wet, hairy folds. Marie reached around massaging her boobs her from behind while riding me. I grabbed Melissa's ass and pulled her tighter onto my face. Buried in her pussy and flesh I could hear them both moaning. Marie slowly increased her speed riding me and soon started shrieking in ecstasy. I leaned my head forward a little even deeper into Melissa's folds finding her large clit.

"Don't stop!" She said.

"I'm going to cum!" Marie announced.

Marie rode me even harder and faster, cumming hard. I burst deep inside her and quickly went limp. She got off me and stood there panting. Melissa came hard on my face covering me in her juices. She lifted off of my face and sat on her knees smiling at me. I leaned over slowly and started licking and sucking her breasts again. I could not get enough of them! She sighed with delight. We were all sweat covered and Melissa's face was flush bright red. Marie made her way over to us and kissed her face. Before long they were again in full make out mode. The sounds along with Marie's soft breasts in the dim light started to turn me on. I wanted to fuck Melissa. I slid off the couch onto my knees and motioned for Melissa to sit down. She got back on to the couch. I then gently pulled her large hips to the edge. Marie buried my face in her tits as I entered Melissa nice and slow. She too was super hot on the inside. I took my time easing in and out.

"Fuck me harder!" She commanded.

I began thrusting as hard and as fast as I could. Her sweaty flesh and giant boobs rippled across her body with each thrust. This turned me on even more. I needed to make both of them happy. Our cries filled the small apartment. She came hard as we locked eyes and I shot my load. Spent, I eased back onto the floor. Maria then stretched Melissa out on the couch and got on top of her. I watched them kiss slowly and deeply, their large bodies shiny with sweat.

I could tell I was now a million miles away from these old lovers. I was spent and tired. I quietly got dressed and made some lame excuse about why I had to leave. I left them on the couch naked in each others' arms. Nah, they would not miss me too much I thought easing out the front door. I would have to invite them over and return the favor sometime.

pjmurnee
pjmurnee
14 Followers