All Comments on 'Kita'thalla Ch. 05'

by Bowoodstock

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years ago
Love it

I love this story so much. The characters are so refreshing and very likable. Looking forward to reading some more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep it up!

Excellent!

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
great

love the humour of the story and how its taking time to develop please continue . and please find a way to burn more catnip:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
another great chapter :-D

this is another great chapter . . . it seemed like a "bridge" chapter, and those are so important in a great story . . yes there was action . . but what came after was more important, the realizations and learning about each other . . . . . definitely looking forward to more :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Still interested!

I've been following this series with some interest, but -- and perhaps this is just my own impatience! -- if you could 'throw us a bone,' if you'll excuse the expression, that could take the edge off for a few of us. In my humble opinion, sensuality, as opposed to raw sexuality, could be highly effective here and still allow the tale to keep the amazing tension. Either way, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Perfect ending. Absolutely beautiful, there. I laughed.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you didn't go for the "We are alone, so we must screw" thing right off the bat. It's refreshing to see a story and not a *story* (waggled eyebrows).

Also, and this is odd, your grammar and spelling are near impeccable.

grundeangrundeanabout 14 years ago
thank you

One of the best stories yet yes burn more catnip

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOVE IT

this is such a good tail. I love the whole part about the fireword at the end. Mechmanas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Still doing great

I know that it takes time and you are doing great with the story but I wish it was longer the need for more is killer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
YES another chapter

first off NICE critter, chitin is such a wonderful substance for armor plating and containing explosions. It was a very good tension breaker for the catnip episode, nice start and pace for introducing Kitas` past trials that made her what she is and since you brought up humanities emotions and protective atitudes dont forget in the story of humanities ability to also forgive and at times look past other problems to accept others. have her pick the wood next time and give her another dosing of catnip

ScarletKScarletKabout 14 years ago
Well done!

It was good to see Eric ally himself (physically & emotionally) with Kita in order to break through both the native beastie's tough outer shell & the public facade that Kita uses to mask her private despair over the death of her parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I am definitely a fan of your writing. Thankyou for such an enthralling story. This is the sort of tale I search for in the bookshop but rarely find.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

loving this story you are writing , looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
BIG THANK YOU FROM SEATTLE WA -USA

I LOVE YOUR STORY!!!! THE "GUYS '' BEFORE ME SUMMED IT UP PREATY NICELLY.

MORE PLEASE

joshy029joshy029about 14 years ago
great story.

this is a great story. it's so difficult to find stories on this site that are more a story about the characters than a story of mindless sex. i mean, sure, the sex stories are great, but when you find a plot-heavy story, you find it easier to relate to the characters. and if such a story comes to unadulterated activities, then you feel as if you've been watching the characters develop for years up until that point, rather than a very brief period of time. thanks for writing such an enthralling story. i'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More

This is developing to be one of the best stories on this site. It is wonderful in many ways, one being the process of learning about each other and that your so called enmy and you maybe more alike than you think. This story remainds me of Vet Nam, where we demenized the enmy in order to justifly our actions only to discover that we had so much in common.

thank you for a wonderful story and I am looking forward to the next section.

swsidloswsidloabout 14 years ago
Well done - keep going!

Great story so far - reminescant of the movie "Enemy mine" starring Lou Gossette, JR and Dennis Quaid and a bit of avatar thrown in for the character likeness. That being said, I am greatly enjoying this and while I eagerly look forward to the next chapter, I hope it never ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good going so far

Very good so far cannot wait for the story to wind to its climax and conclusion. Only weakness for me is a I cannot completely picture the world around your characters. That said it is refreshing to read a story with a plot and character focus as strong as this has.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 13 years ago
Loving it

Truly one of the BEST in a rampant shit hole of werewolves and vampires the the nonhuman area is. Though there are only a few other catgirl (any type really) stories that are this intimate.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Getting

better and keeps my interest up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

In addiction, I haven't ... addition?

Sorry if I already sent this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah, Vietnam...

We refused to help Ho Chi Minh kick out the French ("We can't do that, the French are our friends"), so he went to the Soviets for help, which made him our "enemy". That put the propaganda machine in high gear, just like cannabis had in the thirties...he became our enemy because he played footsie with our enemy to get what he needed, so we defended the REAL bad guy, Ngo Dinh Nhu, who was the puppet the French left behind, and wound up in a quagmire of a war that we STILL have not gotten over. Politicians are such bitches...war is hell, but it makes a few people rich so "...praise the lord and pass the ammunition!"

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

the dialogue between them is very entertaining and enjoyable.

EratharEratharover 3 years ago

Haha! I knew the first game he'd teach her was go fish!

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

I reckon he's just found a way for humans to win the war. Weaponise catnip!

NICHOLXNICHOLX4 months ago

Wel done again, voted five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBowoodstock@Bowoodstock
1752 Followers
Yep, I'm really back after such a long hiatus. The last 10 years have been a journey for me, including a new career change, several moves, and new experiences that have shaped who I am. I know I'm going to get a lot of questions about the state of Kita'thalla. This is still...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES