All Comments on 'Kita'thalla Ch. 10'

by Bowoodstock

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

This story is just so awesome cant wait for more

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
aw shit

she has pull and power, and i think they are great together, keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
absolute

This chapter is fantastic man, the fear able to be felt in this chapter is just epic. I do hope you update more as I keep coming back looking for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ABOUT TIME!!!

No matter, thanks for the new chapter! Really I figured she'd come out of the little reunion well enough its Eric that I'm surprised about. Coming out of that, in that good of shape was a surprise

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

My favorite story at LitE.

As usual I can't wait till the next chapter.

Keep them coming.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Astounding!

This story is the best story i've yet read on the site. Please keep them comming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
better and better

this just goes from strength to strength with chapter 10 being great. just where will it go next now we know who Kita is

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
This is a great story.

Please keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great! Keep the chapters coming!

Wonderful story! Please keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
can't wait for more

Great fight scene. How long til the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

What an incredibly story you've woven here! Your characters and the world they live in is lush, complex and vibrant; well done! I've really enjoyed discovering this and look forward to continuing the journey.

I'm also glad to see they scavenged the wreckage of her ship (frankly I'd been think of that for several chapters). What's more, why don't they check out his ship? It's obvious that some parts of it survived if he and his gear were intact, perhaps they could find some clothes for her (or on her ship) and some more weapons or food or ? on his.

And from the sounds of things our lovely Kitty (I just adore the cat woman angle) is some kind of royalty (or similar). Also, your fight scene was very well written, as is all your dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story!

enjoyed reading it so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful rendition of a classic SF story

Very beautiful and erotic rendition of a SF classic story.

livingescapistlivingescapistover 13 years ago
Another great chapter

The plot thickens, in more ways than one! This is, as usual, a great piece of work; I particularly enjoyed its illustration of just how fast the Ketral are, even when suffering backlash, when compared to a human; too bad Eric was the poor sod stuck with the demonstration! This patient-caregiver reversal also proves to be interesting, another bit making me look forward to Kita and Eric's interactions, many of which are bound to be given new gravity by the knowledge of her rank. All in all, it's a great read, and I hope to see more soon!

BowoodstockBowoodstockover 13 years agoAuthor
Ch. 11

11 is almost completed, hopefully will have submitted by next weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome.

Nice and slow, full of plot, full of turning points and pitfalls. You don't find many stories of that quality on this site, if any. The obvious similarities to Enemy Mine and - excuse me - Wing Commander do not hurt the tale the slightest. I am amazed.

Point is: Keep it coming, I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent read

I just started reading this story series this morning and finished it in one day, I cannot wait for the next chapter to be posted.

Durnic_KahnDurnic_Kahnover 13 years ago
Damn you!

Another Author I have to put on my favorites bar to check for updates every day!

Very very good story, believable Science and great characters. Can't wait to read the next part and your cliffhangers are frustrating and wonderful at the same time.

DogSoldier74DogSoldier74over 13 years ago

This series quickly became one of my favorites! Good plot, enjoyable characters and all sorts of fun adventures. Although I can't help but wonder what Kita's reaction would be when faced with the domestic housecat of earth!

larry74403larry74403over 13 years ago
Great story as always...but

But is it next week yet. We gotta have more of this story soon.

BowoodstockBowoodstockover 13 years agoAuthor
My apologies

Sorry, school work and a couple of exams landed on my like a ton of bricks. Will do my best to get things up as soon as possible.

EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
more

i need more nowwww!!!!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Words are not enough

Excellent! Brilliant! Take your pick, ok. DON'T you dare stop!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic.

This is without a doubt the best series on this site. Such an immersive plot with rich, eloquent detail. I am looking forward to seeing Eric and Kita's growing relationship further. Keep up the good work dude!

Little BirdLittle Birdover 13 years ago
We want more!

Waiting with great anticipation!

GuyTRPlolGuyTRPlolover 13 years ago
You have epic matierial, better than the average on Lit.com

I Personally love this. The best parts of science and emotions are in place. I have no legit expierence with emotions (I'm very cold and evil, I'll take over the world one day) but I can tell you my favourite bits. And because I understand that critisism is a neccissity to make oneself better I'm going to point out the flaws too.

Grab a milkshake or somthing, this could take a while...

SCIENCE (Ketra)

In my opinion, the best part of this series is the science you have put into it. There are a few implications I can think of, formost being Ketra's (Alien Home Planet) food chain. What does the smallest animal eat? Ezee-est solution I can see is that the food chain, from the bottom up, goes somthing like; (Fish > Small animals > Not so small animals > Ect)

The reason I point out fish being the lowest point in the food chain is because the planet you have described sounds to have a spaced out population (Being that the Ketrals have to organise hunting parties to gather sufficient food supplies, also that most of the planet 'was' grassland.) Because the Kertals have evolutionised the same way humans have, it would have been fast enough to prevent other species from evolving too. Unless of course, because this is a completaly different planet to Earth, Ketra's COMPLETALY awesome at evolution. I'll let the Author decide that.

I also hope there are lots of hard metals in those mountains around the poles. But thats not part of the story so :\

MORE SCIENCE (Ketrals)

I am very suspicious that they are humanoid *STOP! GO NO FURTHER!*

...fine

MORE SCIENCE (The Planet currently under seige)

Well, you have Oxegen so thats a start. You apparently have insects too which helps with the whole food chain aspect. Mind you, if you just dont discuss it you can get away with next to anything so keep it hush hush.

You havn't discussed gravity issues at all so I'm guessing it's similar to both Earth and Ketra. You're Tree-Moster (I'm naming it Facially-Challengedus Explodius Monstus, AKA, Bob! :3) is the only fauna on the planet aside from the mysteriously evil animal 'that is to elite too be RailGun fodder' that has been seen by our little heroes. After 4 days? Eric hasn't even seen a butterly he could catch. Give him somthing to do! D: (Hint, Eric shall find bugs and will enjoy doing science with them. I command it so)

I'm going to point out abit more on the weather later...

MORE SCIENCE (Space) *Completaly not neccissary to read*

I can't say it's original that Humans have a fetish for Pysical Projectiles which result in Rail-Technology, but it IS a legit weapon so GRATS! I'm abit iffy on your plasma weapons for the Ketrals but I don't know any science behind that field of works. *No comment*

Back to Railguns, you know that as you magnetically attract a slug to the end of a cannon, the cannon itself would have to move backwards. I'm going to ignore this because you havn't put anything towards space engine.

Not that you need engine because you can bloody warp everywhere. I am really peeved at this because Warping/Wormholes/Blackholes/Teleporting/Timetraveling

/Lightspeed and Mass-Effect Pysics are all WRONG!!!

There is no logic behind warping.

Wormholes would literally break the goddamn universe.

Blackholes would kill you.

Teleporting would require that you should be disassembled and transported through the air which would kill you.

Timetraveling is impossible, end of story.

Lightspeed is really hard to acheive.

And you cannot change the mass of something my electrocuting it.

But, this is fantasy, so I'll let it slide.

PLANETSIDE (Weather) *Woodstock, You should read this*

Horruh! Science class is ove-ohnoitsgoddamnnot

I'm gonna take a leap of faith here and guess that the planet;

1. Is closer to the sun than Earth.

2. Has a moreso dense atmostphere than Earth.

3. Has minimal oceans of water.

4. Has lots of H2O, despite being few oceans.

5. Has lots of wind. Lots and lots of wind.

Because of you're really awesome storm, the planet would need large masses of water and lots of wind. I'm not smart enough to calculate air currents so you're OK.

Now the water on the other hand, you would need to have a MASSIVE amount of water evaporation to create a sudden amount of airborne water (Clouds) and someway to stop it from hitting the ground, evaporating again, and evening out the duration and severity of all future storms...OHEY!!!

6. The ground absorbs water, and the ground has tunnels in it :D

Now the water from your awesome storm (Im calling it a Awsumstorme) goes into the ground, through tunnels into large empty basins that hold the water for evaporation. And those tunnels were dug out by little Noamz that hold an Ancient civilization underground undiscovered by anyone! Oh My God! I'm on a killingstreak! TEAR UP! Gahahahah

...Moving on

PLANETSIDE (Life)

Now, you have Oxygen and Water, *Very important* lots of plantlife, carnivours and 'possibly' herbivours. My job here is done!

Owait, you have water so I'm gonna assume Eric is gonna catch a bug (I command it) then use it as bait on his HomeMade fishing rod. Which was made out of a treebranch and maybe something from his medical kit. Failing that, some of Kita-Thalla's long hair.

And before I leave this, please do be careful with any more wildlife. The ecosystem is a very delicate thing.

PLANETSIDE (Survival: Cave)

First up, the cave. It's small, it's not secure against the elements or the wildlife, and it's made of rocks. Not only is that uncomfortable but it's also dangerous.

In the first chapter, it was said that part of the roof of the cave starting falling off. That shows (Wether you intended it or not) that the rock the cave is built into isn't massivly hard. If Eric wants to survive another storm 'without deliberately trying to score some skin on skin action with Kita, yeah I may as well shut up now' he's going to go out looking for a rock.

The kind of rock which is, harder, than the rock the cave is made out of. He's going to chisel a few holes halfway into the cave, then he is going to stick some sticks in those holes *Kinda like a flag in a golf hole :)*, then he's going to build a mesh coating for his new fence, then he's going to drape whatever he can find over it.

Baym, windproof shield of awesome.

Another solution would be to look for a better cave. But thats as boring as it sounds.

PLANETSIDE (Survival: Food)

Find a bug, find a stick, find some dental floss, make crossbo-Make fishing rod, go fish.

...Aces? :X

Failing that (Damnit, the author decided that there arn't any fish on this planet) I would go looking for food using the Plasma Pistol. If that ever breaks, Eric had better have a pasttime hobby of making bows and arrows out of wood and hair.

Failing that (Damnit, I keep forgetting that Eric isn't the dominant person in this novel) tell Kita to go and catch something.

Go fetch :P

PLANETSIDE (Survival: Weapons and other survivours)

If you were to get to the bit where Eric and Kita finally get together. You could just cut our supply off right there. ):<

Although if you were to prolong the story as much as you can, make sure you hide the Gauss pistol. You need to hide the HUMAN weapons because if more Ketrals were to survive a crash (Or god forbid, they win) they would probably be less forgiving that if some Humans found Kita with a firearm.

Because you know, humans totally understand that it's ok to knock up an alien whilst stranded. During which many people had to die while you were on holiday.

END OF GODDAMN RANT!

Ps. I read you're bio, if I were a female I'd be all over you.

You also make good Literotica matierial. Tear up!

TRP was here.

grizxgrizxover 13 years ago
That last comment was long enough to be a story

Great work, hope it keeps going and that you are still enjoying writing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love the story

I stumbled upon your story and I can't get enough. I glad to see you update it! I adore the characters and the whole plot behind the story hope they end up together and making understanding of this all! :)

Your loyal reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

aargh!!! how long must we wait for a new chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
how long

Great story, read it all over 3 days. when I have acheivd all , you shall right my autobiography.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

great story as to other guys comm who cares about all that come on

1 space battles can get u nearly all the samples tech u need from a race if u win wreckage anyone

2 they would assume she over powered him and took the damn weapon then kept him alive for some resin as in to use his scanner (she cant read human remember)

3 i think they she knows this is there big last push ageist the humans (high up in command chain as she said) kinda like the battle of the bulge each side seems to keep bringing in more reinforcements wile they watch

4 who cares this story is awesome and fun read

keep um comeing plz

GuyTRPlolGuyTRPlolover 13 years ago
Oh my god you DISSED MY SCIENCE!!! :3

Lol'd, a couple of failures in your speculation there. First up, to be able to aquire alien tech, the aliens 'Would need to discover it first' Assuming that those aliens gathered it from another set of aliens, you'll have a infinite loop of aliens. Thats called a paradox. It doesn't work unfortunatly );

Also, to beat the aliens with advanced technowledgy you would need to beat them first. Keep that in mind.

2nd. Hmm, excellent point, I would have thought that a high ranked officer like her would have killed him on sight without a thought *It was gonna happen, kinda*. Then again, assuming I was old enough to be in WW2, I would have held my fire long enough to capture a german medic too so like I said. Good point.

Your third point doesn't seem to conflict against my previous post, so I really dont feel the need to comment abo-Ohwait, I did see that you said that YOU THOUGH this was an overpowered push against the humans. I dont think either race 'Humans/Ketrals' would put so much into capturing one planet unless it was a critical point in either teams defence. *Eg. If the Humans could warp straight to Ketra from said planet*

That shouldnt be the case either, you can WARP EVERYWHERE, just warp straight to Earth from 'whereverthegoddamnhellyouare' and teach us humans how to make science properly. Pretty please? :3

Final notes are: Yes, I agree that another chapter should be posted.

Anon, learn to use some grammar.

I really do like the story, and I CAN tolerate the misgivings. Im just trying to help BoWoodStock. I really am );

Once more. Anon, learn to use some grammar. No-grammar kills my boners >:C

BowoodstockBowoodstockover 13 years agoAuthor
Author here

Ch 11 is submitted, and should be up soon. Lol, calm down you guys, don't get into a fight in the comments section, tho I do appreciate the support.

And on a note as far as technology goes...you have to take some liberties when it comes to inventing stuff. Otherwise it wouldn't be sci-fi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i like it

first time on this site i love sci-fi books and you should submit yours properly its very very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The wait...

...is killing me. Moderators - please give this story some love!

GuyTRPlolGuyTRPlolover 13 years ago
Final Comment till Chapter11

Horray! My well earned patience has finally made it's worth! Still waiting for Mod's to put it up but whats another day ey?

Bowoodstock, I am calm! But because this is a text based reply you cannot hear my sincerity towards you and the Anon character. Tis something I was forcefed till it was my default state of mind and I wouldn't want it otherwise.

I was bagging out on Anon though for bad grammar...

Bad grammar is bad.

Final Final Post, yeah I understand why you used warping as you're form of space travel. I have no excuse for that. ); *Im sowwy*

PREPARE FOR CRITICISM ON CHAPTER 11 ^.^

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
O.O

This is just golden and get's better every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Vote for ch. 10 in the awards section on the forum. Go Kita'thalla!

bunny_earsbunny_earsabout 12 years ago
Da fuck?!

Nice title ;)

count2threecount2threeover 11 years ago
I think my name today is going to be ...

Kathuli Amego Wangeban e ke no Bolagi do Geisi

that means: Woke up, took a shit, drank coffee, turned on the Computer ... I guess by evening that name will be much longer, good thing i change it every day.

zetjester1zetjester1almost 9 years ago
Just Awesome

I never tire of reading this story.........brilliant

bobosupremobobosupremoalmost 9 years ago
8th time marathon

I'm attempting a reading marathon yet again, on my time off from work. I love everything about this! Please never stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope you never again write a story. Hope you are never able to write another story. Useless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This useless guy the medic needs to die. No point to his existence. Can’t do anything at all. Can’t help can’t hunt can’t shoot. He needs to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That shot should have killed both of the males then female saved by scout ship or she died from injury end of story. It’s great writing strong female type in stories. You having a bitch(the medic) that can’t even shoot damn gun, that is in whatever military, is just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ignore the anonymous dickwad from 19 days before me. Your writing style is fantastic, you've got great dialogue and the story as a whole is definitely engaging. Additionally, that toxic masculinity they were spewing honestly needs to go. It's ok for guys like Eric to exist in both fiction and real life. Sure he might act like a bumbling fool at times but everyone does at times. He seems to be a rather competent medic and is definitely a caring person (and his mistakes and flaws, as they say, make him more human). Not every male figure needs to be portrayed as a badass or as someone who's got it all figured out. Keep up the fantastic work and I look forward to possibly seeing more from you in the future.

JAF1953JAF1953over 2 years ago

Are all of the human "soldiers", in these scifi stories, like fearful children? This is the third story I've had to stop reading because these guys are just too incompetent and cowardly. Maybe I'll come across one that has a man with a backbone in it yet...? You know a man can be kind and gentle without being a wimp.

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Remember, Anon's are cowards, therefore their opinions don't mean Shit. Loving this series, Five Stars worth. Semper Fi.

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999almost 2 years ago

I Always Laugh At Some Of The Anonymous Comment's. You Can Tell Who Has Served And Who Hasn't. Just Because A Medic Is Labeled A Combat Medic Doesn't Mean There Super Bad Ass And Going To Be Getting High Kills Or Be The Best. There Medics With Minimal Training To Protect Themselves. He Missed Of Course Because Of 2 Thing's. 1) He Didn't Want To Hit Kita. 2) He's A Medic With Medical Training To Save Lives Or Sustain Them Until They Can Be Sent To A Medical Facility. I Served For 6 Years Before A Few Wounds Ended My Career. But Still People Saying The Medic Should Die. Newsflash You Assholes He's A Fucking Medic. If He Was A Marine Or A Specialist Than Yes You Can Spout Your Bullshit. But He's A Fucking Medic You Go Serve Your Country As A Medic And See If Y'all Can Still Talk Your Bullshit After Being In A Combat Zone As A Medic. Also Some Of You Anonymous Fuckers Should Just Shut The Fuck Up. Not All Of You But The Ones That Like To Talk Shit Because Your Opinion Is Irrelevant Just Like You Are. If Your Too Much Of A Coward To Have A Name Then You Shouldn't Be Talking Your Shit. Like Said SOME NOT ALL. THANK YOU!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Both are good characters and a medic not being proficient with a pistol or much of a fighter is understandable. Love it. 5 stars.

NICHOLXNICHOLX4 months ago

Great combat scene, voted five. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At RANDOMDUDE9999, your tampon needs to be changed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBowoodstock@Bowoodstock
1752 Followers
Yep, I'm really back after such a long hiatus. The last 10 years have been a journey for me, including a new career change, several moves, and new experiences that have shaped who I am. I know I'm going to get a lot of questions about the state of Kita'thalla. This is still...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES