Kitchen Surprise

Story Info
A local contractor gets more then just a painting job.
1.8k words
4.63
5.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came by on a Saturday to finish the job. Only about an hour's worth of painting and another new kitchen would be done. It had taken two weeks to install, and the couple that hired him were great to work for. He was gone during the week and she worked from home. She was a knockout! She was always nice to him, offering to make him coffee or a sandwich for lunch. She liked him, he was polite, did amazing work and was head of class in the looks department.

She had a great relationship with her guy. They weren't married but it was just a matter of time. Her partner had a great job that required a lot of traveling... But oh god did he make up for it on the weekends.

He walked in using the extra key they had given him. He was told that they'd be gone for the weekend and as he needed to finish, so he could start another job on Monday, they had given him the key.

Well, they weren't gone! He walked into the sound track of a porn movie. Their bedroom was just off the kitchen and they hadn't completely shut the door. Normally he would have turned and left but this job had to be finished today! He could hear her moans in time with their bed's headboard slamming into the wall. Her partner grunted and swore as he fucked her. It was not easy to concentrate on his painting. He couldn't help imagining what it must be like fucking her. He tried to concentrate but felt himself getting hard. Shit! What had he walked into?

He let out a whispered "oh fuck" as he heard the two of them climax together. Her moans became screams and her man swore and kept shouting "oh fuck" as he came. Then all went quiet... thank god! He did his best to put what he had just heard out of his head and concentrated on his work.

About 15 minutes later, they came out of the bedroom. She had just gym shorts and a T-shirt on, and her partner had on slacks and a golf shirt. They didn't seem surprised to see him. Greetings were made, and then her partner kissed her, grabbed some golf clubs out of the closet and headed out.

She asked him if he would like a cup of coffee. He accepted. When she brought him a coffee, she asked, "how long have you been here?"

He blushed as he responded, "oh, not very long at all. "The blush did not go unnoticed. He even thought he detected a very slight smile on her lips after he delivered his response.

Nonetheless, he thanked her for the coffee and turned to get back to his business. She didn't leave the kitchen. He felt her presence, but didn't turn to look. He couldn't get what he'd just heard earlierout of his mind. He needed to concentrate on his work. He needed to stop thinking about what he heard, because he was beginning to get aroused, and that would not bode well when he had to turn around and move the ladder to its next location. The last thing he needed to do was let his client see him with an erection. It would not only be embarrassing, but then she would know that he had heard everything.

He concentrated on his work, and his body returned to normal. He knew she was still there, but he didn't hear her moving around. He figured she must be doing something on the other side of the kitchen. He was wrong!

"I know you heard us. I left the door, slightly open on purpose, hoping that you would."

He stopped and turned to find her standing right behind him. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to do.

"I was imagining it was you with me this morning in the bedroom. You've been here almost every day for two weeks and I can't get you out of my head."

He was totally blown away. "I don't know what to say. I can't... "

Her hand went to his crotch. He felt the warmth of her palm over his jeans as her fingers took hold of his hardening erection. Her other hand pulled down his zipper and when she grabbed him he moaned and became fully erect. He said nothing, he didn't know what to say, he just watched. He stayed on the ladder, and she stood there, taking his cock in her mouth, slowly engulfing him while she stroked his shaft. She leaned in, and her mouth and tongue sucked him in a way he had never felt before. Her eyes stayed on him. He looked back at her and began to moan.

She took her mouth off him just long enough to say, "I want you to cum for me right now and then fuck me!"

He wanted to reply, but he was speechless. Her mouth went back to work, and all he could do was moan and reach down, grab a fist full of her hair, and press her farther down over his rigid, swelling cock. His groans became louder, as did the slurping sounds her mouth made. She sensed he was near by the way he gripped her hair tighter and the swelling of the head of his cock. She stroked faster and concentrated on his tip with her mouth, sliding up and down as her tongue licked the underside. Her freehand went to his ball sack and she squeezed as she watched his hands grab the side of the ladder. His knees bent, as he let out a loud groan, and she felt the first stream of his hot cum hit the back of her throat. She sucked him and stroked him and swallowed every last drop until he was completely empty.

He looked down at her as she stepped back. Her finger catching a drop of his cum and pushing it into her mouth, followed by a slightly wicked smile. She was fucking beautiful and so damned naughty. He didn't know what to say. He looked down, pushed his flaccid cock back into his pants, and zipped up his fly. All he could say was, "You're amazing! I didn't expect that. It was incredible! "

She asked him how much work he had to do and he told her about two hours worth. She told him they had about four hours before they would no longer be alone. Again, he didn't know what to say, but his look told her that they would be making good use of it.

He stepped off the ladder and moved towards her. She stayed there, just looking at him. He took her face in his hands and bent down and kissed her. She responded perfectly. Their lips met, opened, and tongues searched. He could taste the remnants of what had just happened in her mouth. It made him hungrier. He pushed her against the counter. He got down on his knees and pulled down her gym shorts. She was completely shaven and he could see the glistening evidence of her desire on her perfect lower lips. Leaning in he began to kiss her inner thighs and work his way to the point where his tongue began to lightly graze her wetness. He tasted her sex and he tasted her partner's cum.

"Can you taste him?" She asked.

"You know I can! "He responded.

She uttered an "oh god" as her knees buckled and hands pressed into the back of his head. He just devoured her. Moaning into her as he licked and sucked, her hands pressing him between her parted legs as she moaned with pleasure. He devoured her and brought her to the edge and then quickly stood up, and grabbed the base of her T-shirt and lifted it up over her head. Her arms stretched up to make his task easier. For just a moment, he took in her perfect breasts. Her nipples taught with desire. His lips and tongue taunted them separately as his free hand reached between her parted legs and he inserted two fingers deep inside her. Her hips gyrated and she pressed him between her breasts as she enjoyed his foreplay.

In an instant, he stepped back, dropped his pants to the floor, stepped out of them and lifted her on to the marble countertop. It was the perfect height. She leaned back and opened her legs as he pulled her right to the edge.

He looked at her and said, "I've been imagining fucking you like this for the past two weeks. I've wanted to fuck you so badly. "

She started to say something, but was caught breathless and exhaling as he grabbed the base of his erection, and thrust himself into her. There was no resistance. He went in easily. She was soaked. She lay back on her elbows and watched him fuck her. He was intense. She wanted to know what that firm body looked at like under his T-shirt, but that would come with the next round. She could see there was no way of stopping him. She didn't want to anyway. His cock was more then enough for now. They fucked hard and loud. She felt him nearing his end as his pace quickened. She sat up and put her hands around his neck, a move that changed his angle, but not his desire. It was too much for both of them. She buried her face in his neck and let out a scream as his body jerked and his thrusts became more urgent.

He pulled her into him and heard her gasp, "I'm cumming," as let out a deep throaty groan and exploded... changing to slow deep thrusts, pausing, releasing and hearing her gasp and feeling her convulsions as ropes of cum flowed from him. They fucked until they couldn't. There they remained, he still inside her, her face still buried in his neck until they caught their breath.

He looked at her and said, "What the fuck just happened? " As smile crossed his face.

She looked up at him and said, "Our little secret is what just happened. And I want to make a few more before you finish painting, and we aren't alone."

It wasn't who he was. He would never intentionally be with a woman who was with someone else. It wasn't what he intended, but he couldn't stop himself. She leaned in and kissed him. Her lips went from his mouth to his ear. All she whispered was... "He knows."

They fucked each other two more times. One more time in the kitchen and another on her living room couch.

He finished painting, packed up his gear and turned to see her standing by the door. She opened it for him, he leaned in and lightly kissed her lips still not quite able to believe what had just happened.

"That was amazing," she said. He smiled back at her, at a loss for words, still trying to process.

As he stepped past her, she said, "We need to redo the basement. You up for it?"

He turned and smiled.... "Oh fuck yeah, count me in!"