From the Top to the Bottom

Story Info
Two friends help each other learn some sorely needed skills.
1.6k words
4.29
8.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're a bottle of wine deep and he looks at me from the end of my couch, blushing.

"I just don't know what to do, Lisa. She's so hot and I just can't figure it out."

I rest my hand on his leg and give it a squeeze. Theo rarely comes to me for advice so I know it must be serious.

"What's the issue exactly? You've never really had problems with women before. All the stories you seem to tell me, even if you leave the details out, don't seem to end badly..."

He mutters something I can't hear.

"What?" I drink more wine, preparing myself for a range of possible responses. I can feel myself getting more buzzed.

"She wants to... top me." He trails off at the end and I am only just able to hear what he says.

I start laughing hysterically.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny, I'm being honest. Every time she tries a new position I get nervous and lose my cool."

"Babe, I know. I'm sorry, I thought it was something more serious." I wipe a tear from my eye and straighten my expression.

He's blushing even harder now. For someone so confident, he seems deeply uncomfortable.

"I just thought you would understand better than anyone," he muses, looking at his lap. "You're always complaining about finding men that don't know what they're doing."

That is true, I reflect. Theo and I have been friends for a while and he's often a receptive ear for my romantic challenges. I haven't been able to find a lot of men that want to get topped by a woman, even though I know they must exist. When I do find them, they often don't know what they're doing.

"Well, then... how can I help?" I ask, adjusting myself on the couch to face him.

"I was wondering if... oh god, this is awkward. Maybe you could show me?" He looks at me from the side of his eye and I can see that he means it.

The request catches me off guard. Theo is gorgeous, sure. He is one of the most attractive people I know and I have always thought so. We hooked up once several years ago when we first met, but it didn't end particularly well: now I realize why. We both prefer to top. Maybe it's time for him to learn something new.

I rub my hand further along his leg. "Lie down then."

He listens.

I kiss him deeply and feel his tongue slide into my mouth. God, he feels good.

I trace my tongue down the line of his neck, into the ridges of his ears. He moans and shudders slightly. He starts to push his hips up into me and his hands grab my waist, pulling me into him.

I resist. "Not yet," I say. "You wanted to learn, didn't you?"

He nods, looks into my eyes, and I kiss him again.

I can feel him growing harder below me and adjust myself so that my clit touches the tip of his cock. He's pushing against me more gently now and I can feel how badly he needs it. He'll have to wait.

I take his hands and place them on my chest. He squeezes my nipples and it's my turn to moan and shudder. I am warm and wet, I didn't realize how badly I'd wanted him this whole time.

I push him down into the couch and feel along his length. He's so, so hard. I can feel a small patch of precum blooming on the front of his jeans. He tries to reach up to kiss me and I push him back into the couch.

I unbutton his pants and take in the sight of him. He's long and hard; I can feel a deep ache growing inside of me: I need him.

"You're going to do exactly what I tell you, okay?"

"Yes," he manages to moan.

I spit along his shaft and rub him a few times. His hips thrust up again. I pull off my tights and straddle him.

I can feel how bad he wants me: his muscles are tense, his breathing is fast, his heart is pounding. I'm in control. Perfect.

He tries to pull me into him again: it seems like he's not even in control of his body anymore.

"Did I say you could fuck me?"

"No," he shakes his head and looks at me.

"I need you to beg me for it."

He looks at me in the eye and I nod. I don't know if he's ready for this.

He swallows and hesitates a moment. Finally, he says, "Yes, of course. I want you so badly." His hand reaches underneath my legs to start touching himself. I let him have this small gesture of control.

"Good. How badly?"

"I want to feel you everywhere, I want to taste you, please. I need to make you cum." He's rubbing himself harder now.

"That's better," I say, as I slide down onto him.

His head arches back as he enters me and I can see the length of his neck. I kiss and lick under his chin and he shudders into me. Oh my god, his cock is perfect.

I straddle him and feel him pulse along my g spot. I grind on him even harder, almost losing control, and have to stop myself before I cum too fast.

"You have to fuck me now," I say, as I lean back on his girth.

Before I can even finish the sentence I can feel him pushing himself up into me, pulling my body down onto him. He's grabbing me by the waist and I don't think I've ever had someone this deep in me before.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he moans.

"Tell me how bad you want it," I say as I choke him lightly.

The feeling of my hand on his neck makes him fuck me even faster and I can feel him bucking against me. The feeling of his pelvis on my clit sends shocks through my body.

"Oh fuck," I say, "Make me cum. Just like that, don't stop."

I feel myself tighten around him and moan loudly, finishing hard. My gasping quiets as my body relaxes onto his and squeezes his cock even harder.

"Holy fuck," he says, still grabbing me by the waist. "You're so hot."

"That's a good little sub," I say. I kiss him deeply. "I need you to do more for me now."

I slide off of him and take in the sight of his cock, glistening with my cum. I reverse my position and straddle him, facing away: reverse cowgirl is one of my favourites.

I straddle over him and wait. I want him to beg me for it.

He touches me, exploring my inner thighs and teasing me. Eventually, he begs: "Can I please be inside of you?"

"You can," I say, "If you promise to be a good boy and play with my asshole too."

He moans as he slides inside me. I feel him everywhere--up to my rib cage--and suddenly a light pressure arrives on my ass.

"Oh my god, yes, thank you," I say to him. "You're doing so good."

"Fuck, thank you," he barely manages to finish the sentence he's breathing so hard.

The pressure of him inside and behind me makes me tense up. I am fully in control now, he is doing everything I need him to. I moan as he pushes into me from both ends and I can feel myself getting closer.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum again," I say, "Make me cum."

"I'm so close too... Can I finish inside you?" He asks. He's fucking me the hardest I've ever experienced.

"Yes, fill me," I practically scream as my pussy clenches around him, I am grinding so hard I can barely control myself.

He finishes loudly, pulsing his hot cum into my pussy. He keeps pushing up into me long after he's done.

His eyes are closed and he's starting to breathe more normally. But we're not done here.

"So if you really want to be a good bottom, there's one more thing I need from you."

He opens his eyes and looks at me, mischievously. "What's that, mistress?"

My jaw drops. "And you said this would be hard!" I laugh. "You're going to eat my pussy now and taste your own cum."

I move up to his face, supporting myself with the back of the couch, and lower my clit onto his tongue. He starts eating me, hungrily, and I am so turned on that I barely need any pressure from him.

I didn't think it would be possible after how hard he just came, but I reach back and feel his cock hardening in my hands.

He licks me as I rub him and I feel myself growing closer already. His tongue slides deep into my slit, deep into me, and he tastes himself. Hungrily, he returns to my clit and licks exactly where I need him to.

"Oh my god, fuck," I moan. "Just like that, holy shit. I'm right there."

As I say that, his cock pulses between my hands and he pushes his tongue in a way that makes my whole body tense. I start moaning and finish, again, pushing his face further into me as I scream.

My final moan unlocks something in him and I feel a small spurt of cum on my hand as he finishes again. His hard, muscular body tenses against mine and I know we are both done as I feel him relax and spill over my palm.

We're both sweating and surprised by the turn of events when he looks at me.

"Thanks for the lesson, I think I'm ready now."

We both laugh and put our clothes back on.