Kit's Stories - Sofia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kit said, "Mr. Rinehart, I hope I didn't cause any trouble for you."

Rinehart laughed. "Kit, if a horse's ass like that can cause me any trouble in my job, I need a better job. Now, hit a couple of drivers for me."

Kit teed up a ball and launched a huge slice over the property boundary. Sheepishly he teed another and hit a snap hook onto the 6th fairway into a foursome who ducked away.

Rinehart said, "Got that out of your system? Remember a golf ball doesn't know or care if you are mad or upset. If you don't treat it right, it will punish you by going where you don't want it to. Now, relax and hit five without the anger."

After he watched Kit hit the balls with the driver, Rinehart said, "There's nothing that a quick fix would help. You are fundamentally sound, but being so tall, any swing error is

magnified. Just try to stay under control and make clean contact. How is your putting?"

"Horrible, and streaky, as always."

"Come up to the putting green. I got a couple of new putters made by a new California company. They won't cure your putting, but they will give you a new look."

At the putting green, Rinehart brought out two putters and handed them to Kit. When Kit struck the ball, he almost jumped backward when a strange metallic tone rang from the putter.

"What is that?"

"That is the name. Ping. They are designed by an engineer for GE and gaining popularity all over. Decide which one you like and take it with you. Let me know if you want to keep it."

"Thanks, Mr. Rinehart, I'll have some money after this trip and I'll bring you what I owe you."

"No you won't. I'll bill Carter and he will pay it without question. I know where too many of his bodies are buried for him to protest. Are you planning on winning some money on this trip of yours? Gambling has ruined a lot of good golfers and good men."

"No, sir. There may be some gambling, but I won't be risking my money."

"Are you going in as a ringer in a handicap tournament? You know I won't lie about your handicap."

"No, sir. I am just going as a partner to another player, Sofia Arredondo."

"I remember her when she played on the ladies tour. She was Sofia Seguin then. You should partner well; you have length and she has a short game." Rinehart snickered. "In more ways than one. Kit, you must be nearly two feet taller than her."

Rinehart walked off chortling at the thought of the strange pairing. Kit resumed his putting practice.

***************************

When Kit arrived home, he found a note from Carter. "Some snooty dude with a heavy accent called and said that Mrs. Arredondo suggested that you arrive Wednesday before 3:00 so that you could get in some practice and plan strategy. Who is Arredondo, where are you going, and strategy for what? Why did he leave a San Antonio address and telephone number? What are you up to?"

Kit decided that the mystery would be good for Carter and he set about getting his clothes ready for the trip. Four days of golf and at least a couple of dress up occasions were going to strain his normal wardrobe of jeans and tee-shirts, but he gathered the dress stuff into one hanging bag. Golf shorts, socks, and shirts went in one tote bag while casual clothes and shaving bag went into another. His golf shoes, dress shoes, and beach tennis shoes went in the trunk of the Camaro along with extra towels, golf balls, and gloves. When he was finished, his closet looked rather bare and he could not imagine where Mrs. Arredondo, her clothes, and golf equipment were going to fit.

Wednesday morning dawned bright and sunny. Kit was already packed, so after a shower and shave, he headed to the garage to leave. Tuesday had been spent practicing with the new putter and explaining to Carter that yes, he was going to Galveston with an older woman and yes, he was playing in a golf tournament, and no. he was not becoming a gigolo. He hoped he wouldn't run into Carter on the way out.

No such luck. Carter had already moved the convertible out and was finishing a polish job on it. The dark English racing green with the bold black stripe looked like pure sex.

"I thought if you were going to be a whore, you could at least look like a prosperous one." Carter opened with. "Do you want the top up?"

"No, thanks for cleaning the car. I forgot. And don't worry about me."

"I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about the poor old woman who is getting screwed by hiring such an amateur gigolo."

Kit drove off to the hoots of laughter from Carter. The drive to San Antonio took almost four hours. He was sidetracked when he passed through San Marcos. Any young man who did not cruise the river through the college campus on a warm day was probably either mentally defective or clueless. The coeds sprawled on blankets sunning were stunning. While he was stopped at a light, a pair dressed in bikinis crossed on the crosswalk in front of him. The shorter of the two looked at Kit and called, "Nice ride."

"Thanks," he answered. "Do you know a good place to eat here in town?"

"Did you ever chow down at the Y?" the taller girl answered as the two of them howled with laughter. Kit pulled away. Seemed like everyone was laughing at him today as he drove off. He hoped San Antonio would be an improvement. He stopped at New Braunfels for a lunch of smoked chicken at The Smokehouse. These Texas Germans really know how to cook.

When he reached San Antonio, he followed instructions as he continued on 368, the Austin Highway until it turned into Alamo Heights. At 2:30, he found two large stone columns with the proper number on a brass plaque. The gates were open, but the drive wound up a hill out of sight. Kit turned into the drive and drove slowly up the hillside admiring the lush landscaping. A circular drive took him to the heavy wooden entry doors of a large stucco house with red tile roof. The house seemed huge as it disappeared into the landscaping both left and right.

Kit climbed out of the sports car and stretched. His burmudas and polo shirt had wrinkled on the trip. He reached into the back seat for his huaraches. It wouldn't do to appear barefoot for his job. He walked to the door and as he reached for the heavy iron ring knocker, the door opened inward. An amazingly skeletal man stood just inside wearing dark pants and a guayabara. His dark eyes took in all 77 inches of Kit Morgan without the slightest hint of approval.

"I suppose you would be Senor Morgan?'

"I suppose I would." Kit replied.

"I did not expect you to be so young or so tall."

"Do you plan on exchanging me for the old, short version?"

"Mrs. Arredondo will be with you shortly. You may wait in the library."

He stepped to the side to motion Kit into the entrance. After closing the door, he led Kit to a book lined room open to a second floor gallery. A spiral wrought iron ladder provided access to the second level of books. Large French doors were open onto a patio with a burbling fountain. Large windows on both levels allowed sufficient light for daytime reading though Kit longed to wander out to the shaded patio and enjoy the peaceful scene in the middle of the city.

"Mrs. Arredondo will be with you shortly." the older man said. "Wait here."

"You already said that." Kit murmured.

As the older man turned and walked away, Kit heard him say, <"Smart-ass, fucking gringo.">

"Well, that went well." Kit thought. As Kit waited, he explored the room. A large section of one wall was devoted to the trophy case of Sophia Seguin's amateur golf career. Texas State Amateur Girls Champion, third place USGA Girls 1946, Curtis Cup member 1950, LPGA card 1951. On the other side of the room was a larger trophy case that was mostly empty except for a few pictures of racehorses in the winners circle and at the finish line.

"That was Primo's trophy case. I haven't got around to redoing this room."

Kit was startled. He had not heard a door open or anyone enter the room. The voice was low and feminine. As he quickly looked around for the speaker, he heard a chuckle and the voice said, "Up here. I was not expecting you this early and was still in my room."

Kit looked up to the second floor into a large shining pair of dark eyes peering over the railing at him. Beneath a pert nose, a most kissable pair of lips smiled at him. As she leaned farther over the rail, an improbably large pair of breasts in a white stretch sleeveless top came into view.

Kit caught his breath. "They're...the trophies are very impressive, Mrs. Arredondo"

"Stay right there, I'll come down to your level and we can get acquainted again." She moved out of sight for a moment then reappeared at the top of the spiral ladder. Kit walked to the base of the wrought iron staircase and waited for her. Looking up through the open steps, he saw a pair of sneakers with golf socks start down. A pair of short, but toned tan legs reached up under a short navy golf skirt. Kit caught a glimpse of white panties under the skirt as Sofia descended.

As she neared the bottom of the stairs, Kit met her. She held out her hand and took his holding it firmly. She was still two steps up on the ladder when she stopped. Their eyes were almost at the same height.

"Theda said you were tall, but the reality exceeds my expectations. Welcome to my home, Kit. You can forget that Mrs. Arredondo business right now. I am petitioning to have my maiden name restored legally and anyway golf partners use first names. I am Sofia. And we are actually old friends."

"I am sorry, Sofia, but I am sure we have never met. I know I would not have forgotten."

"You were about 8 months old and I stayed with your parents at your house on Colcord when I played in the Huaco Ladies Classic as an amateur in 1949. I was 17 or 18 and my parents did not think it proper for me to stay alone in a hotel without supervision. Your mother offered her hospitality. I thought you were adorable and when I was not playing or practicing, I held you like a new doll. You were teething and cranky and hungry. You embarrassed your mother by trying to get inside my shirt for a quick snack. When you couldn't negotiate the buttons, you just chewed on the outside."

"Oh, I guess I should be embarrassed now."

"Not at all, I thought it was a hoot. I guess you have grown out of that sort of thing?"

Kit looked at Sofia and allowed his eyes to move down from her eyes to her chest. When he looked back up first to her luscious mouth, and then at her eyes, he smiled in appreciation. Sofia smiled back at him and Kit felt some sort of agreement had been reached. "Not quite," he said.

Sofia came down the last two steps holding Kit's hand and when she reached the floor, she said, "My, there is a marked difference in height."

"Mr. Rinehart got a laugh out of the thought of our pairing."

"Actually I was referring to the difference in yours and Primo's heights. Is Royce still at Ridgeway? He had terrific insight into my game. He told me twenty years ago that I didn't have the length to compete with Berg, and Suggs, and Zaharias. He was right then and even more right when Carol Mann and Micky Wright came on tour. He said to find me a nice man and make pretty babies and play golf for fun."

"Did you follow his advice?"

"No. What youngster wants to hear that they aren't good enough? I beat balls till my hands bled, but I couldn't consistently compete on tour. But if there was s hole in the green, my putter could even up a lot of shot making."

"Did you find the nice man and make pretty babies?"

"I found a man, but he wasn't, and isn't, very nice. We made pretty babies. They are with their Grandparents Seguin in the city of Mexico for this month since school is out. Elena will study ballet with Grandmamma watching closely and Trey, Ramon the third; will spend most of the time with his grandfather at the horse ranch."

"I thought your husband was named Primo, not Ramon?"

"Primo indicates he was the first son. His name is Ramon and unfortunately you will have to meet him. Do not expect him to be pleasant. I do not expect him to be violent as he wants the foundation support in establishing pari-mutuel racing in Texas, and he will be surrounded by my family, uncles, brothers, cousins."

"How will your family react to me?"

"Primo has rubbed his infidelities in their face as well as mine. The lack of respect has won him no friends in my family, so they will be disposed to accept you as my middle age crazy toy."

"Is that what I am to you?"

"No, you are the instrument of my revenge, and my co-conspirator, and my golf partner, and the means of regaining my lost pride, and last, I hope, my friend. I will not disrespect you, but I must ask you to play a part that may be distasteful to you."

"How so?"

"Rich women, usually unattached, often have their young men who escort them, and carry their essentials when they have no purse, light their cigarettes, and generally fawn upon them. They are generally very nice to look at and according to their owners always exceptional in bed."

Kit said seriously, "I am pretty strong, so carrying stuff should be no problem, but I think I will need to practice the other things to get them right. Are you very rich?"

Sofia's eyes widened briefly then when she saw the grin begin on Kit's face she burst into laughter. "Oh, you may be perfect. If you can make me laugh just once like this in front of Primo, it will be wonderful. I want to rub it in his face, that I am not grieving his loss, but am living a happier life than I did with him. A better life than he is having with his blonde puta." Now, let's look at you and your clothes before we go hit some balls and talk golf. We may need to buy you something to look the part and we definitely need to do something with your hair. Hortensia, Hortensia."

A very thin young woman entered the room immediately. "Si, senora?"

"Talk English in front of Mr., Morgan; it is rude to exclude him from the conversation."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Call Andre and tell him he must shape Mr. Morgan's hair up this afternoon. We will be at Joske's anyway to pick up a few things."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Come on, Kit; let's go look through your clothes to make sure you are a well dressed gigolo." Sofia snickered.

"I will go get my clothes out of the car out..."

"Jose has put your car in the garage and Lydia has laid your wardrobe out in the guesthouse. I think you will be most comfortable there even if it is just one night."

Sofia marched out the open doors onto the patio. Kit followed like the lap dog he was to become. What Kit had thought was a patio was a central courtyard open to the sky. A door on the opposite side of the library opened into what was the guesthouse, a small apartment with living area, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom.

As Kit followed Sofia, he was intrigued by the sway of the navy skirt. It only reached mid-thigh, designed for golf wear, and the firm mature ass inside the skirt moved enticingly. It had been a month since his brief time with Theda, and there had been no other women since. Kit's pointer began to try to aim at Sofia like a compass needle to true north. He was still not sure what she wanted of him other than golf, but his interest in her was rising.

In the bedroom, Sofia quickly went through the closet and smiled in approval. "Your formal clothes are fine and the casual slacks, shirts, and sport coat are first rate. Do you pick your own clothes?"

"No, my mother bought all of that. My shopping is more shorts, jeans, and knit shirts."

"Suzanne has impeccable taste as always, but we may have to accessorize you a bit to fit the role."

"Like what?"

"Oh, like some alligator shoes and belt for the formal wear. Maybe some more flashy studs for the tux. And I see many young men wearing a number of gold necklaces. What are your golf clubs and shoes?"

"Last year's Wilson Staffs and Footjoys, a new pair of whites and an older pair of blacks."

"That will work, but these shorts are nearly as shabby as what you have on now. We will pick you up some nice linen shorts that are tight enough to show off your nice butt when I am patting it."

"If you are going to be patting me, am I going to be patting you?"

"Whatever will show the crowd, and especially Primo, that I am living large and happily. We can start practicing when we go out today. I want the word to reach Primo through the grapevine before we get to Galveston."

"We could start right now to avoid any awkwardness in public." Kit grinned. "Give me a hug."

Sofia hesitated. "That's probably a good idea, but you don't have to."

"Come here."

When Sofia stepped close to Kit, the difference in their heights became even more apparent. When her arms reached around Kit, her shoulders were in the middle of his back. Her heavy breasts molded just above Kit's waist, and she felt a hard lump poke just above her navel. Kit's arms went around her and began to stroke her back through the thin blouse. The heavy bra strap interfered with his motions, so he stretched his hands down. He could not reach her ass without bending over. Sofia on the other hand stroked down Kit's back to his buttocks and patted and pulled herself into him.

When Sofia started to pull away, Kit held her and said, "We better practice a kiss." His hands slid up to cup her face and raise it. Her lush lips started to say something until Kit's mouth closed over hers, silencing her. He pulled her face more firmly into him as his lips played along and over the shaken woman's. Sofia's arms tightened and she pulled her breasts tight against him. Her nipples hardened and she dropped one hand down to grasp Kit's ass.

As Kit loosened his grip on Sofia's face and straightened up, she continued to tightly hold on to the younger man. He slid his arms around her and pulled her tight against him, pressing his erection into her upper stomach.

"I would say that went all right, but we probably need to practice more later," he said.

Sofia pressed her cheek into Kit's chest and sighed, "Does this cost extra? I might need to call the bank to put some more money in my account."

"Nope, it's a bonus—for me." Kit said.

Sofia released Kit and stepped back. "Let's go to Joske's for your haircut and clothes. We can take my car and Jose can drive so we can do our planning before we go to the country club. After we hit balls, we can have a drink in the bar to stir up the natives. I would prefer to grab a burger before we come home and we can clean up here. Does that sound OK with you?"

"You're the boss, but it is fine with me. After golf and a burger, that pool out there looks like a great place to relax." Kit's living area opened onto a large grassy lawn with an Olympic size pool.

Sofia smiled sadly, "It has always been a great spot. I'll go tell Jose to load our clubs and bring the car around. Is about 10 minutes in the library suitable for you?"

"Fine."

Sofia marched back across the patio with two things in mind, first, to notify Jose of their plans and secondly, to steady herself after the kiss. Sofia had not been touched by a man romantically in more than a year. It had shocked her that her body immediately responded to Kit's attentions. She had always been taught that women needed to have an emotional connection with a man before their physical attraction kicked in. Before Primo, her experience with men had not brought on the tickle in her belly and pressure in her genitals that Primo had awakened. Since his betrayals, Sofia had not felt such a flood of lust and had suspected that she would not feel so again. Another wrong assumption.

In her bathroom, Sofia stripped off a sodden pair of silk panties. They were wet and slick with her fluids and she briefly held them to her nose to smell the sharp aroma of her own arousal. Memories of powerful pleasures rocked her and she quickly used a cold wash cloth to clean herself. The rough texture of the terrycloth woke her clit and momentarily she scrubbed with less attention to cleanliness than to sensation.