Kitsune Sword Saint Azara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman was bent down and her throat was rammed at the same time with her pussy. Or whatever nether holes the males managed to fit their cocks in. the sight only made Azara even hungrier even though the main performer was soon buried too deep into humans for even Azara to see her.

This time Azara was more aware of her limit and was about to go away but then her legs stumbled and she fell off the tall tower. She was unable to gather focus and fell through the roof on an abandoned looking manor on the other side of the wall from the hovel district. She crashed through multiple floors until a stone cellar floor stopped her. Multiple cracks spread on the stone and her white robes shattered but Azara was on all fours in seconds.

“I smell nearby... not human... food,” Azara stuttered. She focused on the demonic scent that oozed in the building and started to crawl towards it.

Azara faced a wooden wall but one swing of her hand was enough to make it splinter and reveal a large collection of red imps on the other side. All of them stared in shock at the crawling female who had broken the wall to their nest.

“Feed me,” Azara commanded. Fear washed through the wrinkly leather skinned crowd.

“Don't eat us great one!” the imps screamed in panic. Some ran away into holes in the walls but the closer ones fell into their knees and battered their thick skulls to the ground. The red imps might have been short but their muscular bodies were strong enough to make loud impact noises from the hits.

Azara lunged and grabbed the over-sized cock of the imp that had tried to evade her. With speed, she stuffed the bulgy red rod into her mouth and began sucking it down her throat. It kept expanding like it had not even been at full length before despite it had looked like it.

“Don't eat me, great one,” the imp screamed but then he stopped struggling. He looked down and a smile crept on his face.

“Eating my cock,” the imp exclaimed. Like a reflex, he grabbed at Azara's head and rubbed his hips into the face that was not backing away. Not even the wrinkly balls scraping Azara's jaw made her back away. Her tongue slithered around the cock and she used her throat to milk the rod's tip. The hole on the cock was too small to fit her tongue in despite the brick's large size so Azara had to be satisfied just by encircling the tip. The raw meat in her mouth tasted like delicious food to her and part of her wanted to bite harder but she did not want to mix blood with her new delicacy. The combination was simply not as good.

The other imps looked even more confused than the one who was being devoured by the hungry kitsune who had never been good at saying no to her hunger. None of the imps who had not ran away, dared to approach but more than one had erect cocks that reached above their navels. The fact the strong creature that had invaded them was naked and female was piercing through their thick skulls.

Azara tilted her eyes up to look at the filthy imp with a mix of hatred and impatience. Every moment the thing her body craved was denied from her made her clamp harder on the entire cock. There was no way for the kitsune to know on top of having big cocks the stamina of the imps was notable and needed thrusting to get into a climax. Though the levels of pressure Azara was applying to the tip would sooner or later force the imp to give his load.

There was more than one kitsune hole that thirsted to be filled and Azara's pink tails manifested. One of them grabbed an imp and dropped him on top of the kitsune. The imp slammed his cock straight into her ass. Azara's body jerked and she gagged on the cock in her mouth. Drool framed her lips and her eyes tilted.

The tails dissipated from the first slam into Azara's ass and her body trembled from the loss of focus. Nothing was keeping the imp in check and it grabbed around her waist and slapped his hips into Azara's shapely back cheeks with a demonic force. His cock stretched the tight hole and constantly drilled deeper as the rod still grew in size.

Slowly more of the imps found their courage and when the first one willingly charged at the kitsune the rest followed. They surrounded her and poked their cocks at her while rubbing themselves. Azara did not have the time to react as cum spurted down her throat. It was a constant pressured stream from a small hole and the huge size of the imp's balls made his climax almost painful. Azara sucked the rod with glee all the while milking it with head movements and her tongue that was still wrapped around the bulgy flesh brick.

Every strike deep into her asshole made Azara's womb hungrier and strong pulses from it made the kitsune more than aware of the fact. The imp's balls kept slapping into her increasingly wet and swollen pussy that wanted to be filled. She was not going to pass out like this from seed overload but it burned the snow kitsune like lava poison of lust. The moment no more seed came from the cock in her mouth no matter how hard she tried, Azara bolted around and gagged the cock out. The imp lost his balance and even the one in her ass fell down.

“My breeding hole... in my breeding hole,” Azara unintentionally begged legs wide open, she even pushed her hips up to the perfect striking height of the imps. She was trying to suck her tongue back into her mouth that had left with the imp but there was barely any sense of feeling in it and it made her voice stutter.

The imp who had left Azara's ass quickly rushed the presented hole and slammed his heavily swollen imp cock balls deep into the kitsune's pussy that was stretched even to push her womb. Azara's body jerked and her long legs grabbed around the imp and locked him in. Though his hips had the room to move and every strike slapped into Azara's clit. It throbbed in an endless climax that had become a mind-numbing background feeling that filled Azara.

The swollen imp meat was already close to a climax and it did not take long for one of the slaps to pressure pump the first dose of hot demon seed into Azara's trembling womb. It convulsed and sucked everything in and caused even more thick cream out of the clamped tip.

“Feed me, feed me,” Azara moaned and the imps cheered in odd feral lust like they had lost the ability to talk. The rubbed their cocks around Azara in an increasingly frantic manner.

When the imp kept drilling Azara's pussy even though he had run out of seed the annoyed kitsune kicked him out. Though the forceful departure caused an even stronger visible tremble from a climax to show on her clit that pulsated out of her tight labia. The usually dry cock was heavily soaked and covered with transparent kitsune juice.

Almost immediately the next imp thrust his cock into the impatient hole and Azara stared at him hungrily. Her lustful gaze partly turned into anger as nothing was immediately coming out of the cock. Despite the fresh seed in her womb and stomach, it was barely enough for appetizers to the amounts Azara had used to feed on.

“Too slow, I need you to feed me faster,” Azara commanded with a stutter. This reminded her that her tongue was still hanging out. The kitsune swallowed it up fast enough to gag her for a moment.

Azara's eyes tilted and she saw an imp cock right next to her face. It looked massive and pre-cum dripped from it. She knew it would not last long to give the overwhelmingly tasty substance she now craved.

“No time,” Azara stuttered and quickly took the tip into her mouth. The second her lips clamped on the cock hot semen was shot down her throat. Azara froze and simply held the tip in her mouth that fed her.

The other imps were not that lucky and one by one they began releasing their large loads around Azara. The pressure from the shots made it land even horizontally on the kitsune's soft skin. All of the imps kept aiming at her all the while jerking their rods. Burning pulses went through Azara's body and she trembled. Her eyes looked longingly at the substance of her desire covering her, there was so much of it and she wanted all of it.

Azara pushed the imp away from her mouth despite the fact he was still leaking cum and her tongue dropped out of her mouth. It began licking her chest clean and her hands carried thick cum into her mouth to quickly swallow it. An elated smile twisted her lips and Azara was almost able to clean herself quicker than the imps were able to spray her.

For a moment Azara stopped moving and stared at herself and panted, “What am I doing... this feels... too much... need more.”

The pause lasted only moments and Azara soon began shovelling more imp cock-cream into her. The only imp who looked like he had not cummed yet was the one locked in Azara's pussy. The constant climaxes had made her further tie her legs around him and the imp was barely able to thrust with his throbbing cock that was clamped hard into Azara's increasingly tightly swollen pussy.

A sudden imp scream pierced through the orgy and a couple of them looked across the cellar. A large frog-like monster had come and most of the imps who saw it recognized it fear in their eyes.

“And here I came for dinner but found a dirty cake to use,” the frog monster boomed in a wet voice. He was covered with visible slime and blobbed forward in a goo-like way, it's tongue grabbed one of the imps and he swallowed it whole.

“Let me free you from those pests and you can present yourself to me,” the frog creature croaked.

The monster barely blobbed forward before stopping to say, “Wait, you are not a human, barely sensed that through this imp reek.”

After another pause, the monster voiced, “I remember you, you were that broken fox at the meeting.”

Azara did not reply. Her eyes narrowed and focused on the monster.

“Just come here and let me give you what you need. My spawn will bloat you real good,” the frog promised. Its approach had driven all but one of the imps away.

Azara still did not reply and the last imp tried to pound her pussy like his life depended on it. The tip throbbed like it was close to a climax but the fear shined in the imp's eyes and his body trembled.

“If you won't accept me, leave and come back to this filth when I'm done. Nothing stands between me and my meal.”

“Then we have something in common,” Azara smirked and her tails flashed into the toad monster through the floor. Lighting moved through the creature but his green slime body stayed intact.

“You will regret this, I haven't eaten a fox in a long time,” the frog monster croaked. He was clearly agitated and his body was reforming into a more humanoid shape that allowed faster movement.

Azara spun around to all fours and the imp flew off with a spurt of cum.

“I feel so whole now, I haven't felt like this since...,” Azara voiced. Her body flashed and she opened her mouth. A blast of pure white lighting blasted out of it. The frog monster croaked like laughing but then his eyes froze literally. The blast of cold lighting from the enlightened ice fox with seven tails pierced through his body and the unnatural drop in temperature froze his entire slimy body.

“You smell wrong, I bet you can't even feed me, have fun in ice, pick a new feeding ground,” Azara muttered in a bit awkward tone. The frog monster's cock looked large but the spawn it carried had not felt appetizing to the kitsune.

“Now... where did my food go,” Azara voiced and looked around. There were no signs of the imps other than few pools off cum on the ground. Azara cleaned them before leaving.

** * **

Azara walked into an underground hall with a few large monsters.

“So how was the day?” Gilbert asked. His large lizard body was sitting on a stone altar. He was one of the few monsters in this underground sanctuary that used clothes no matter how weird they looked on his large body.

“Got half the list,” Azara muttered. She was rubbing her knees together as she walked.

“Half? But that was almost fifty names,” one of the other monsters exclaimed.

“I know, I try to get the rest tomorrow,” Azara replied.

“No need to hurry, the client gave few months,” Gilbert mused.

Azara did not reply but stumbled to the corridor that lead to the chamber she had been given.

“Confirm the status of the targets,” Gilbert voiced to one of the other monsters.

** * **

In a dark underground tunnel, Azara was being drilled into her elastic kitsune pussy by a large flesh cock by a purple humanoid creature. She was pinned to the wall from behind and the hard-hitting monster cock made her leak transparent juices to the ground along her legs.

A long line had formed in the corridor and the collection of varied creatures looked more than excited until a sudden flash of lightning made the monsters back away. Some of them even ran away. The monster who had been pumping his seed into Azara had been blasted across the corridor when he had finished emptying his balls into the kitsune's womb.

“I'm full,” Azara muttered and walked away with a tilted smile. The monsters kept a safe distance to her and her lightning crackling aura.

** * **

Azara was back at the tower roof overlooking the Beggar's Paradise district. She still did not detect anything demonic about it the whole night so before the morning sun rose she jumped down and disguised herself into grey robes that were common in the district.

Azara walked among the poor men who wandered along the streets from the first morning light. Most did not seem to have any clear aim but they walked forward nonetheless. Some looks went after Azara but her hood and tall height made her slender feminine figure hide surprisingly well among the poorly fed men. Only her hips were giving clues of the robes hiding something special.

There was a clear goal in Azara mind. Even during the night, certain buildings had more movement around them than others. During the night, a large delivery was made with wagons to one of the bigger buildings. It was guarded by a notable amount of soldiers and the locals went there in a line to pick up bags of supplies. Though Azara was not heading to that building but the meeting area close to it. It consisted of several sun-covering roofed pillar triangles. Azara parked herself to sit to an alley close to it. It was close enough for her to focus her hearing to multiple different conversations to hear any rumours but keep her position as unnoticeable as possible. Azara had many times found powerful demons she had hunted over the centuries based on hints found in local rumours of humans going missing.

The stench from humans was already making a bit of drool to hang from Azara's lips but this time she had made sure to feed enough before coming here. Not to mention she had not used any energy fighting anybody for a day so her core was as stable as it could be and brimmed from power.

The first group Azara choose to focus her hearing to was the biggest and they looked like they had been in the middle of an argument.

“Yeah, her slick cunt is way better than her ass. It's only good for slapping that cunt-hole tighter.”

“Bitch-whores like her only want the loads in their cunt-holes, makes them feel special cock-princess's.”

Azara's eyes dilated in borderline shock and her clit throbbed between her legs from the words. She had not been ready to hear something like that. She quickly refocused her hearing as these men were clearly not talking about murder.

The next targets were two men who were sitting nearby.

“I can't wait, why does that fuck-hole only come once a week, I could fuck that hole every day.”

“Forget every day, every fucking hour, just keep it in until you get hard again, haha.”

No matter who Azara tried to listen to these men were always talking about sex. Like nothing else mattered to these filthy humans.

Azara stood up and started to walk away but the damage had already been done. Her legs had a small tremble in them and the human smell was making her body burn.

“You going to die soon? I could use a new robe,” a male voice said as Azara stumbled past a man who had been sitting on a box. He grabbed from her sleeve and she looked at him. Their eyes met.

“Aren't you pretty... there is no way you are a man.” He stood up and kept staring into Azara's red eyes. Her lips were gaping and her eyes followed the male's rise.

“You know what, let this old Pete get a bit hansy with you and I don't yell every man in the block in here,” the man voiced. He sounded more pondering than threatening.

“You seen a demon here?” Azara muttered.

“If you let me fuck your cunt I tell anything you want,” Pete replied. He had an ill-kept black beard and his robes indeed had seen better days.

“It will taste like dirt but... I have no choice. I have to know how it...” Azara stopped her words and swallowed saliva down her throat. She turned around and hitched up her robes to reveal her behind.

Pete looked around and noticed that more than one human had noticed what had happened and they were walking closer. The shapely exposed behind and smooth legs were not something any man had.

Realizing his hurry Pete dug his cock out in haste and Charged forward. He almost slammed into Azara's ass but she jolted forward to against the wall. Though Pete's cock had followed her closely.

“Don't you dare to put it in my ass,” Azara hissed.

“So you want it in your cunt?” Pete grunted. His tip was already sliding down and Azara tilted her hips for better access.

“There is no point otherwise,” Azara muttered. Her wet pussy accepted the dirty human cock easily and Pete sunk balls deep immediately. He took a strong grip from Azara's hips and began fucking like on a time limit.

“Look at that boys, the old Pete found a treasure. I'm sure he won't mind sharing,” a younger man declared who was approaching the two. He wore grey robes like everybody else here.

Lightning cracked in the air and formed a barrier around kitsune and the human deep in her slit.

“Who knew, another fuck demon,” the younger man grunted. He backed away but stopped to stand.

“So you just want us to watch then?” another human irked.

“I don't care, you are just humans,” Azara panted with a mumbled moan. Pete had not slowed down, in fact, Azara's show of force had given him a gleeful smile and even more forceful speed. No matter how hard he thrust the tight hole took it easily. The slapping sounds echoed along the alley.

“You hear it folks, this demon whore is going to perform for us,” the most eager man shouted. He took his hands inside his robes and did not hide the fact he was touching himself.

“Fuck her hard Pete, I want to hear her scream,” came a yell.

“Yah, slap that demon ass,” came another yell.

Azara closed her eyes and gritted her teeth but the human cock burning in her pussy was enough to suppress her rise of anger. Every hit against her inner gate sent a wave through her body that melted her mind.

There was no way Pete was able to keep his pace for long without cumming and when he shot his load against the womb's door a strong convulsion went through Azara's body. Her womb throbbed from happiness and contorted to suck the human's tip partly inside the tight flesh gate. Just enough to milk all of the delicious man-cream with no way out.

“Look at Pete go, the slut demon broke,” one of the audience shouted. Even though Pete's cock was basically stuck in Azara's pussy he kept slapping his hips into her perky butt. Every move made the kitsune's long legs tremble more and even though she did not let any semen out transparent juice dripped down her thighs. She even gagged on her long tongue again that was partly swelling out of her mouth.

The crowd cheered and chanted, “Slut demon.”

Pete took a grip around Azara's torso and pulled her close to him. He grabbed hard her breasts through the robes and breathed into her eat. The trembling kitsune looked way too weak to resist anything at this point.