Kitsune Sword Saint Azara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
667 Followers

Azara began to pour more energy into her tails to cause another overload reaction to separate the two but this time Richard did not respond in kind. Instead, he drew the power into him and guided it to discharge to the surrounding area.

“Not this time, I will suck you dry and end this,” Richard boomed. His power that came from a god relic would be infinite within its limits and he knew it. Azara's womb, on the other hand, was starting to feel hunger again and she made her robes disappear as a useless energy sink.

The strong magnetic lightning field in the combination with the merging of the output of two different magical power sources locked the connected entities on the spot as long as they did not drop their output that was needed just for protection at this point, at least to those with a physical body. Azara gritted her teeth while pondering her remaining options. Transforming to her true form would only make it harder for her to use lightning and brute force would not work against an opponent like this. So the nimble kitsune was making a count on the ways she would be able to escape on the battlefield she had used more time to pick than it had looked.

Suddenly the cracked stone ground under Azara shifted and she fell through it into darkness. Her tails moved to resist but they just flailed through it like the stone was air to them. But soon enough Azara landed to an underground cavern. The walls around her shifted and a large muscular man made of stone merged from the wall. It had a massive cock and looked like an art piece from an artist who really liked details of the athletic male body.

Azara's tails sunk into the stone body but to no effect.

“Who are you?” Azara demanded. She looked around but saw no exit to the cave even with her magical sight.

“We have already met, the greatest beauty that has ever lived,” the stone form voiced. The tone sounded like a mockery of human poetry.

“Richard?” Azara voiced in almost shock.

“No, unless you want me to be. I can be Richard if you want?” the stone man voiced with mild hesitation.

“As if I cared what you call yourself,” Azara replied. It was not exactly panic in her eyes but some might think that if they looked carefully enough.

The stone form changed into an armoured man that was a way taller version of Richard that was made of stone.

“Then call me Richard, the gallant knight of Azara,” the stone creature announced.

“We have met before?” Azara asked. She was trying to think all the enemies she had even fought but there had only been one time her tails went through stone over the centuries.

“Giles?” Azara voiced.

“A fine man but you are the one to whom my stone heart belongs to,” the self-named Richard replied.

Memories of the stone altar intruding her insides and making her feel things filled Azara's mind.

“You are the only one, I felt how you enjoyed my embrace, you are the only one,” Richard said. He grew a large stone cock into the armoured form.

“What do you want?”

“I have been watching you, learning you, I want to fulfil you. Make you feel my love again.”

“You can't fill me, are you even made of real stone?” Azara exclaimed.

“Ooh but I can, I have been storing it for you. All I could find all for you.”

Large rock formation rose from the ground and opened to reveal a large opening filled with a mix cum from a multitude of different monster types. Pure disgust emanated from Azara as hunger purred in her womb from the oddly fresh smelling seed.

“Giles taught me to preserve alchemical ingredients for him,” Richard explained.

“How did... I don't want to know...” Azara stuttered. The overwhelming scent of fresh seed made her body tremble and she even took a step towards it without realizing it.

“Let me give you this, let me embrace you once again,” Richard offered.

“Sure, let's... have a taste,” Azara replied with a breathy voice.

Richard came closer and moved on top of the cum tank and it became a part of him. His cock grew even bigger along with his balls.

“I have seen what you like, I can give you want you want,” Richard voiced. His living stone spread under Azara and her legs sunk into it.

“What are you doing?” Azara asked. Her senses had sharpened after the seed was again absorbed inside the stone.

“I observed you, I saw what makes you smile. I like your smile. It's so much more than on any female I have observed.” With his words, Richard's living stone shifted and caused Azara to fall down to all fours. Her hands immediately sank to the ground to lock her to all fours.

“I will make you sing for me... Like you sing for those filthy humans,” Richard said with more aggression than before.

Azara stared manically forward and her body was visibly trembling to borderline distorting. A feral look of rage shined on her face but suddenly it all changed. Her eyes dilated when a large cold stone rod was rammed into her pussy and spread her open up to her inner gate. A blast of pressure hit against it and her womb sucked in the pleasurably burning substance that was immediately released into her.

A lustful grin was forced on Azara's lips and the oddly soft stone in her heated from her own sharp temperature rise. The stone was not thrusting but pulsating like a mechanical pump injector. Every pulse stretched Azara's insides and her mind.

“See, your filthy human loving cunt wants me as much as it wanted them,” Richard's voice whispered next to Azara's ears. His body was bending to an odd arch to surround the kitsune's body.

“I don't,” Azara gagged. Her tongue was swelling up and forced its way out of her mouth.

Another stone figure rose in front of Azara and it grabbed her head to shove a large living stone cock down her throat. Mixed monster and human seed spurted down to her stomach and rod tightly locked into her.

“Don't think I neglect you. I can fill you, all of you,” Richard voiced.

When another rod pushed into Azara's ass she no longer felt it. Even her immortal kitsune body was starting to bloat from the sheer volume of the cum in her. It was melting her very core and any ability to think along with it. No matter the hole Azara was heavily drooling from it.

Richard did not stop when he ran out of seed but kept embracing Azara. Many stone hands moved on her skin while the living stone pulsated in her insides.

“I don't have more to give you now but please my love. Let me feel your warmth,” Richard whispered. Azara was grinning from ear to ear and her hips shook like to force more seed into her.

“Your body still loves me, I knew it. Only you can embrace who I am,” Richard voiced. He pulled out and laid Azara to the stone floor. Her holes immediate clamped down to keep all the semen in but her body had already absorbed most of it and the bloating was decreasing.

“I will be your knight Richard forever,” the stone creature announced. he kept talking to himself while looking at Azara's dishevelled form.

“No need to worry my love. I know your heart. I know your desire to be free.”

“I will be watching... learning... one day I can make you happy like them.”

“With something that is mine,” Richard added before he completely covered Azara with his body again.

** * **

When Azara's unconscious body had appeared at the basement of the imp manor Xara barely recognized her. Several imps had been filling Xara's pussy with their cocks at the same time and her vision had been blurred. But then the memory of the long tongue filled her. She charged at Azara even before the imps and slammed her pussy at the kitsune's face. The long tongue did not need much guidance and slithered into the hole that became tight for it all the while containing a heavy smell of imp semen.

One of the imps moved to fuck Azara's pussy but with a jealous stare, Xara fell forward. She took the cock into her mouth but a second imp used this opening to ram his cock into Azara's pussy. Xara grabbed the rod but the extra squeeze around the dick only made the imp swell harder in the tight kitsune hole.

Xara spat out the cock in her mouth and bit the cock in Azara's pussy but the juice covered leathery skin barely noticed. Instead, her tongue began licking the rod and her hands squeezed hard on the imp's balls.

“Just this once, I'm blocking this hole after,” Xara muttered. Meanwhile yet another imp had slammed his massive swollen cock into her ass balls deep. Still, the sensation paled in comparison to the ecstasy of having Azara's tongue squirm in her womb.

** * **

After being separated from Azara, Niza had tracked down the target using the magic core trace. Niza had been extremely careful and stayed in the shadows of the abandoned manor all the way to the basement floor. There her long snake tongue had fallen off from her mouth from the sight of Princess Xara being spit roasted by two imps all the while she was sitting on Azara's face. The fact two more imps were filling the kitsune's pussy barely registered in her mind.

The sheer amount of magical corruption in the room made Niza step back and run out of the manor. They had located the target and none of this was her problem.

** * **

Azara had been told by Gilbert to wait for a client in a small meeting room with a table and few chairs. She had been sucking one of the golden decorative paperweights halfway to her throat when the person finally came from the door wearing black robes. The kitsune almost immediately recognized the scent of the half-demon Prince Xavier. Azara casually took the ornament out of her mouth and placed it on the table with a calm facial expression.

“Greetings... Azara. We haven't seen in awhile,” the Prince voiced. He sat down on the other side of the table from Azara and pulled down his hood. The kitsune's womb pulsated from the memory of the half-demon's unique seed.

“I have paid them... for your treatment so you no longer need to work for them. Also after I have taken the throne I will have the most renown alchemists in the word... treat you,” Xavier said.

“What do you want?” Azara asked a bit confused. She leaned in closer in a way that made more of her skin leave the limited protection of her red robes.

“Something trivial to you. Distract my father's royal beasts while I deal with him,” Xavier replied. He swallowed down and stood up.

“That's it?” Azara uttered and stood up with him.

“You are the only one I can trust to... handle it long enough while I execute the rest of my plan,” Xavier explained and disappeared. His scent also disappeared at that moment and Azara's eyes dilated from amazement.

** * **

The next day Azara was riding in a wagon with Xavier. She kept staring at him and wondered how he had done what he had done and if this one was the real one. A sudden blast hit the cart from above and it broke into pieces. Only hissing Azara on all fours remained intact from the impact. Though Xavier nor the coachman had left any splattered blood after them.

“No son of mine was born this stupid,” a commanding sound came from a balcony way above Azara. She looked up and even the centuries-old kitsune felt a moment of awe in front of the massive palace tower that almost pierced the clouds when looked at from this angle.

“You again,” came a lower mutter with the same male voice. Azara focused her sight on the golden armoured figure whose voice was far too sharp for the great distance.

“You foolish son, nobody can defeat my Chimera class beasts,” the King boomed whom Azara recognized by now.

“I don't need to defeat them. I just need you to die,” came Xavier's shout but Azara did not smell him anymore. She and the broken cart were still alone in the large marble courtyard next to the massive palace tower.

A wave of monsters swarmed from large gateways around Azara. They were indeed Chimera monsters that had been made by crossbreeding monsters, beasts and demons for generations. They had characteristics from several creatures Azara recognized but most prominent were the large reproductive organs on them. Most of them had only one massive main cock but all of them had multiple tentacle-like appendages on their bodies that were clearly a sign that there were some tentacle-beats mixed into their lineage.

Azara body trembled from the sudden stench of pre-cum that oozed on the plaza but when she manifested an aura of lightning around her it burned the wooden cart wreckage enough to partially block it.

The beasts were not giving Azara much time and they charged at her with unnatural speed. In only seconds after they emerged the first beast crashed into Azara and her tails stopped it with a strong echoing impact wave that rose the dust from the marble floor. Her eyes dilated from the sight of a massive cock that she saw with great detail as the creature rose to its back feet. The purple-veined shaft was nothing like any cock she had ever seen. It was like a spiral pipe-ram made to penetrate a door to a small house.

Another beast crashed into Azara's tails from the behind and some of the thick pre-cum that oozed from its tentacles dripped on Azara, her lightning barrier was not exactly made to protect fully from liquid substances. Azara froze from the hot impact on her cheek and her tongue left from her mouth. She tasted the substance and quickly gulped it down her throat. Her tongue came back outside to find more but there was none. A wide smile forced its way to Azara's lips and she fell to her knees. Her tails still kept fighting the beasts but she herself was already trembling.

Azara looked up and the pulsating tip that was right in front of her made her drool. She lifted her right hand and reached towards it. Her tails fell down and disappeared. At that moment the kitsune had lost the will to fight and pushed her hip up to the beast behind her.

The larger creature behind Azara wasted no time and rushed to tower over her with its body. This fended of the others but Azara barely noticed as a hot brick of burning meat pushed against her nethers. It moved like it was alive and part of it slid in just from the beast positioning itself.

“I want this... want this...” Azara stuttered drool on her lips. In one move she was forced open and pushed to her immortal limit. Azara's inner walls screamed from pressure and she felt like melting from the burning heat.

Azara dropped her head and saw a massive bulge in her belly that was visibly moving as the beast shifted its legs.

“Full, I feel full, I don't want more... I finally don't want more. Just keep it in and...” Azara's words stopped like to a wall when the creature moved again after gotten used to the hole that had taken it's cock fully and embraced it tightly without breaking.

In seconds the beast lost all inhibitions and rammed it's cock hard enough to even make the strong kitsune sway under it. Her fingers dug into the marble stone under her and the creature moved its front claw-hands against Azara's shoulders to keep her in place. Her head squeezed between them and gagged drool came out along with her tongue with every mighty thrust into her insides.

The meaty cock split Azara enough apart that she barely comprehended the shape of her body anymore. It was all just a mass of burning heat and mind breaking pressure. Her smile went from lustful to maniacal and beyond. The tentacles on the beast squirmed on Azara's skin and spread a layer of pre-cum on her. Her long tongue licked her back in an awkward manner to taste more of it.

Every strike from the massive monster cock moved to a different angle inside Azara and stretched her differently. Like a new owner who was exploring everything in his new house. Every thrust made the rod burn harder into Azara's mind and feel more distinct through the numbness. Like the shape was branding itself as a concept deep into her core.

Not even the beast's monstrous stamina lasted that long inside the hole that stayed intact from the feral battering. The impact from the first blast of seed jerked Azara's entire body even stronger than any of the thrusts. Some of the thick liquid even spurt out of her pussy and dripped to the ground. As if that had not been enough the tentacles around Azara shot at her from multiple angles.

Azara trembled and her red eyes rolled upwards enough to hide her pupils. Tears burst from her eyes and steamy saliva flowed out of her mouth. Azara even tilted her head to get some of the seed into her mouth from one of the tentacles and she hungrily swallowed it. Her tongue alone was not bringing in enough for her appetite.

The beast stopped thrusting but its cock was twitching like a pump that made the kitsune's womb overflow with even more cum. Azara's bulged belly moved with it and her hips jerked in an involuntary manner to milk it.

When the beast began to pull out its deflating cock Azara instinctively crawled after it. Like she was afraid to feel empty again. Her pussy tightened around the rod but it only pushed the slimy rod out of her faster. The volume of the seed in her was still too much for her to naturally handle and the pressure from it pushed the cock out even harder.

Azara lowered her head to watch between her legs as the large purple meat dropped to hang into her view along with another burst of seed from her pussy. Her head had to touch the cum covered ground to see more of it as her seed bloated stomach was blocking part of her view. Azara wanted to devour the shoorm tip like candy again.

“I'm a breed hole, breed hole,“ Azara stuttered awe and hunger in her eyes.

Large second beast pushed the first one away with a charge and gave no pause to the kitsune's battered hole as it mounted Azara almost immediately. Her flexible pussy barely had the time to close before it was forced open to the immortal limits again.

The battering ram-like cock applied explosive-like pressure against Azara's already semen filled womb and drilled into her inner gate.

“Hole, hole,” Azara kept stuttering through her swollen tongue that was partially wrapped around her neck to find more seed.

These beasts were filling all hunger and ambition Azara had ever had up to this point. One by one they gave her more than she had ever asked and received. No amount of gold alone would have ever been able to give her the sheer amount of happiness the endless stream of magical seed poured into her core.

Meanwhile, on the background after several hours of Azara's pussy being taken by the beasts the King of Girana's golden armoured body crashed down from a high balcony to the courtyard. If he had any intact bones before the crash the weight of his own armour and the impact made them splinter into tiny pieces. On the balcony he had fallen from stood exhausted-looking Xavier with burned robes and a body that looked more demonic than ever before. Only one glimpse at cock rammed Azara made him back away.

** Character Epilogues **

And so Azara spent a small part of her eternal life as these beasts personal cum bucket. No matter how many big throbbing monstrous cocks were rammed at her a day there was always room for more thick hot seed in her kitsune womb. At least until she grew powerful enough and hungry enough from the magically potent seed to want even more.

King Xavier the Magnificat ordered the courtyard where Azara was with the beasts blocked off and made into a forbidden zone within the palace grounds. Though some nights Xavier went to a balcony overlooking it with his new harem of one-tailed kitsune slaves and fucked them hard with his demon cock all the while looking down on Azara.

The living stone man Richard went on an endless quest to turn into a being made of male sperm so Azara could embrace him entirely but up to this day, he has not found the means.

The memory from the weird feeling that surrounded Azara only faded from Niza's mind when she had at least two massive orc cock rammed into her nether holes. It was just one more reason to keep working for Gilbert. Being one of his top aids the orc under him did exactly what Niza told them to do. Not that they would have said not to her in any situation.

kngelol
kngelol
667 Followers