Kitsune Sword Saint Azara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What is wrong?” Pete whispered. Another convulsion went through Azara's body. The human cum in her womb was radiating enough to even overshadow the cock in her pussy.

“Your human filth feels disgusting,” Azara moaned. She jerked forward and fell to all fours on the ground. Pete went after her but a crackling of lighting made him back away. It was not much but enough to make a human think twice to challenge it.

Azara crawled on the ground towards another man and mumbled, “I need to be sure.”

The men backed away but they were clearly looking for any opportunity to charge at their prey.

“Fuck me!” Azara moaned. Her movements might have been shaky but she still chased up to one of the men easily and he stopped moving away as the lightning did not hit him.

“Me?” the man grunted but he was already digging his cock out.

“Fuck me!” Azara almost screamed.

“Yes mam,” the man voiced and rotated behind the kitsune and dropped to his knees. He slammed his cock into her pussy without hesitation and dropped his weight on top of her. He had clearly tried to force her against the ground but the applied force by him had no effect and Azara easily carried his weight.

After he realized his failure the man backed away a bit to straighten his angle of attack and sheathed his cock back fully in. Be rubbed himself into the butt that almost burned him but the added temperature was only a bonus to the person not used to it in the recent years.

“Harder, demon cunts only deserve to be broken,” one of the audience shouted and the rest cheered.

“This demon bitch is in heat, like an animal,” the man deep in Azara pussy declared. He moved to a position like a male dog on top of her and used his full strength to press down her back. She only kept trembling like she had been but the crouched position let the human use the full strength of his hips.

The first proper thrust sent a wave through Azara and she gagged her tongue out of her mouth. It almost reached to the ground but Azara started to suck it back in.

“Look at that, it really is some dog-bitch demon,” one of the crowd observed. Most of them no longer jerked themselves inside their robes but had brought their cocks outside. Especially the ones who were in Azara's field of vision seemed to enjoy the fact her glazed eyes stared at them with a smile on her lips.

One by one the men used Azara from behind like a breeding animal. Her smile only grew more twisted by lust and the men more aggressive as all of them tried to top the last one. Though the lightning aura around Azara only let them approach one by one and only from behind. Not that the men minded too much at it was rare for them to have a female they did not have to share.

** * **

It took almost a day but Azara had gone through every man that had come to her. She was laying on an alley that was surprisingly clean due to her magical aura. The kitsune was staring at the first human cock she had ever truly enjoyed and waited for it to look tasty enough to eat. Pete had no issues presenting his cock to a beautiful female that licked her lips like she was staring the tastiest meat in town.

“I thought you were some imperial agent but not even them go this far,” Pete voiced. Only Azara's next target was ever allowed close to her and as her focus had slowly increased over the hours so was the levels of lightning she used to keep the other men away.

For a moment Azara looked up and saw an almost friendly smile on Pete's lips so she muttered, “Don't get me wrong, you are nothing but passable food to me.”

“And you are just another passable demon fuck whore,” Pete replied. He looked a bit worried but it really was not the worst thing that had been said to Azara during the last day.

“Another demon?” Azara asked. Her eyes narrowed like she remembered something.

“Well she can't be human, coming every week to fuck us all,” Pete pondered.

“That glowing mark on her definitely is odd but I think she is human,” another male offered. He was standing some way away as a male crowd was never that far from Azara.

Azara spent the rest of the week as a homeless pleasure hole... while waiting for her possible target to arrive.

** * **

Xara in black robes jumped down from the city wall into the Beggar's Paradise district. She quickly travelled to the centre plaza and looked around. She grabbed one of the cocks there and looked at it. Then she stepped back.

“What is the meaning of this, your cum is like water. Who did this?” Xara shouted in a soft but demanding way. The men moved around in an awkward way but then they made way to another figure.

Naked Azara walked to face Xara and said, “You are not a demon but that taint on you... feels far too familiar to me.”

“Who are you?” Xara demanded.

“I'm the one asking the questions here,” Azara flared. The human's tone made her anger even with a belly full of pleasurably tingling male cum.

“We see about that,” Xara shouted back and a wave of aura crashed to the ground around her and her hood fell off to reveal a black haired beauty with purple eyes.

The men ran away but Azara stayed still with a twisted smile. Like the magical aura that had hit her body was barely anything to her. Though her tails manifested and slowly became more visible like a transparent shield around her.

Xara looked around in an unsure manner but then she said, “This is all your fault. I will drag you to them and make you beg for me, I won't be punished because of you.”

“Right,” Azara smirked. Her tails flailed forward but Xara dashed back with unnatural speed and focused her pressure aura towards Azara. Though even Xara was realizing it had next to no effect, besides making Azara's pink hair blow in the wind.

With an even more hesitant look, Xara increased the distance between the two and her aura blew away a couple of the wooden hovels at the corner of the central square. Azara flashed an annoyed smile and dashed forward. Xara slammed a stronger pressure wave at her but the kitsune slapped it away with her tails.

Azara stopped right next to Xara and stared at her with a devious look.

“You have no idea who I am,” Xara stuttered.

“Then tell me,” Azara replied.

“I can't... I won't. You will pay for your insolence,” Xara gathered her resolve and focused her aura magic at Azara again but this time her pink tails flashed to wrap around Xara's body and lightning flashed with her scream. The aura around Xara disappeared. Her limp body hanged from the tails and her mouth gaped from ragged breath. Tears were already flowing from her eyes from only seconds of pain.

“Humans,” Azara muttered in a disappointing tone. She looked like she was pondering her options for a moment but then she said, “You wanted cum right? I know just the place.”

Azara flashed away and carried Xara with her tails.

** * **

When Azara arrived at the mansion where the imps lived Xara looked completely ragged and her robes had been lost on the way. Her breasts were notably bigger than Azara's and a purple heart-shaped artistic engraving was on her lower stomach.

At the manor basement, the red imps surrounded the two females immediately like they had sensed Azara's arrival.

“Listen up, this fine lady here wants to be filled. I won't let you rest until there is no semen left,” Azara declared. She hanged Xara from her limbs in front of the imps in a presenting manner.

“Demons, you don't dare,” Xara yelped. She tried to struggle but the tails were like solid iron in comparison to her strength. Every time she tried to unleash her aura just the memory from Azara' lighting made her stop.

“No need to worry, all of them smell fresh,” Azara irked.

“No please no,” Xara begged.

“Well, then. Tell me who you are and who made that mark on you.” The kitsune pointed at the heart symbol with her word.

Xara opened her mouth for a moment but then she closed it and swallowed hard.

“Fine then,” Azara voiced and lowered Xara down to her knees while spreading her legs to the first imp.

Xara closed her eyes and said, ”Be it man or beast it won't matter.”

The lucky imp who was facing Xara leapt forward and grabbed tightly from her hips. He slammed his head between Xara's breasts. His tip sloppily travelled along her nethers.

The imp's bulgy cock looked too big but somehow it's tip slipped in and the creature pushed deeper. Xara was forced open and her body trembled. Her inner walls mimicked the shape of the dick and trembled around it.

“Fuck fuck fuck,” Xara repeated. The imp stared at her lust occupied face with awe. He had never seen any woman look him like that. He was not even halfway in and Xara looked like she had climaxed multiple times, not to mention the hole felt just perfect for his cock.

“No not this big, I can't, can't be this big,” Xara stuttered. Her hips were swaying and the heart mark on her glowed. The imp needed no more encouraging and thrust his cock all the way in. He moved his hands to grab from Xara's ass and began sliding his cock deeper in the already wet human pussy.

“Ooh gods,” Xara moaned on repeat. The imp's wrinkly face kept burying between her sizable breasts but it was her own saliva that dripped down her chest. The purple mark on her kept shining brighter and even Azara felt like looking away.

“I see the ice sculpture I made is no longer here,” Azara muttered. Her clit was visibly a bit swollen out of her covering vulva but she was keeping the imps away with an aura of mild shocks. None the less they still surrounded her with erect cock. Tens of fully erect pre-cum leaking rods were being pointed at Azara even though most of the imps were lining up to Xara as she has been in their minds promised to them until she was filled with imp litter.

Azara stared at the imps in a defiant manner that showed that she was in control at this time. It made a smile creep on her face. Though the imps thought it was the sight of their veined meat bricks.

“My mark, It can't be, I don't want this,” Xara panted with a stutter. The imp's long strikes were making the centre of the heart mark bulge and pulsate. It was changing shape and growing, more artistic symbols appeared around it like letters of some long forgotten language.

Eventually, hot imp seed was pumped into Xara's womb and she stared at the bald imp head between her breasts with lust mixed horror. The imp used her hole until his cock was dry from everything but female pussy juices. After one last lick between Xara's breasts, the imp retreated with a grin as all the blood from his cock had begun to rush back into his main body.

Xara stared at her mark with tears and said, “Please any more... and I can't... I can't...”

The next imp did not listen but charged his heavily swollen red meat rod into Xara's already gaping pussy. It took it all in and forced a squeak out of her lips as it clamped on the new shape.

One by one the imps filled Xara's womb with their seed. Her pussy always kept the shape of the last cock only to be remade by the next one. Like her inner walls were made from clay. Every new imp cock was even making her smile wider and cry less.

When every imp had had their turn Azara pushed them away with her free tails that were not tying up Xara.

“Love fat imp cock,” the human confidently stuttered to Azara like it was some important announcement.

“Now, tell me what is that mark on you,” Azara asked.

“Coock coock, “ Xara stuttered.

“I'm talking to you,” Azara insisted.

“Big fat, cock big fat,” Xara explained with a nod.

“Fine, don't mind if I take what you collected then,” Azara said with a grin. Her red eyes looked calm but nothing was hiding the wet and swollen state of her pussy.

Azara's tails made Xara bend over to her and the kitsune took a strong grip from Xara's ass cheeks. The kitsune's tongue slithered in from the opening that was gaping from the last bulgy imp cock. She was trying to avoid the walls until the entire hole clamped down on Azara tongue and almost stopped its advance but then the kitsune just applied more pressure. She finally pushed her lips against Xara's vulva and used her saliva to push her tongue deeper.

After Azara reached Xara's inner gate her tip found the small opening and began drilling through it with small magical assistance.

“I'm opening I'm opening,” Xara screamed in ecstasy.

When the final inch from the gate broke Azara's tongue charged through like a bandit and licked every part of the treasure chamber of flesh.

“Where did it go?” Azara mumbled. No matter how deep she searched she was not finding any imp seed from the womb. Only Xara's love juices kept burning the kitsune's tongue.

“So pure, so pure,” Xara gawked with amazement.

With an annoyed look, Azara began to pull out her tongue from the hard gripping human hole accompanied by Xara's lustful moans.

After Azara fully withdrew her tongue she stood up to say, “Fine, have fun then.”

Then the kitsune walked away and left Xara to be toyed by the imps that had nothing more important to do. They kept remaking Xara's pussy in turns and she never lacked a playmate in this rotten manor.

** * **

A few weeks later Azara was sitting on a chair in the meeting hall of the monsters. The only reason she was there was that Gilbert had personally dragged her there from the monster breeding pens where she had been lately hogging most of the seed ever since discovering them. Though when her apparent infertility was discovered she had been kicked out only to prey on the monsters at the waiting area to the pens. Before Gilbert came any attempt to drive her away had been met with hissing and lightning.

The kitsune looked more interested in the cocks of the large naked monsters than what was being talked about. Most of the male monsters were also preferring to focus on the kitsune's body that she was slipping out of her loose red robes like a bait to lure her next meal to her.

“Our current primary employer is worried about his sister, she has been missing more than usual. As you seem like a capable tracker I'm thinking of giving you this task,” Gilbert said after the initial meeting opening.

Azara tilted her head at Gilbert and voiced, ”Do I get paid?”

“Well, yes. Your debt and... medical treatment is paid by the list I provided earlier,” Gilbert explained. The old coldblooded lizardman always looked calm but Azara's borderline disruptive presence in the meeting had its way to make him glad she had not been showing much interest in attending them.

“Fine then,” Azara mused. Her eyes moved back on the cocks being presented to her with a lick of her lips.

“I will also assign Niza to you as she recognizes the sister and can help you track her,” Gilbert added.

Red-haired Niza rolled her eyes but she did not really show that much emotion from the announcement. Besides her, only Gilbert and a few others had any clothes on. Not even decorative jewellery was that popular among the monsters who had varied views on humans.

The meeting lasted only minutes after that but at the end, Gilbert talked to Azara again.

“Azara, one more thing, I heard about you and Mutaka. I told him to give you that feeding ground since you don't have any.”

After a thinking pause, Azara replied, “The frog guy?”

“Yes,” Gilbert mused with a grin. The person in question was not present and none of the other monsters looked like a frog in the room.

“Nice of him,” Azara muttered a bit disappointed.

** * **

Outside the meeting hall, Niza walked to confront Azara, ”Listen up. I normally work alone and only cooperate because Gilbert told me so.”

“We have things in common already,” Azara smirked. Her eyes moved down to look at Niza's stomach through the black robes.

“What?” Niza stuttered with confidence.

“Do you like it? I don't sense the taint on you?” Azara asked. She leaned in closer and established a strong eye contact.

“The strange feeling? Stay away from me,” Niza said and backed away.

“What are we going to use to track this sister?” Azara suddenly asked after decreasing the intensity of her stare.

“I was given a trace of her magic core, it will lead us to her,” Niza explained.

** * **

Azara and Niza moved along the city's rooftops until Niza suddenly stopped.

“This is bad, what is he doing here,” Niza muttered. Azara gave one look at the tall man in golden full-body plate armour and then took a step forward.

“What are you doing we can't fight him,” Niza panicked.

“I sense a god relic. I must taste it,” Azara said with a smile.

“What? Niza exclaimed. At that moment Azara leapt and landed straight in front of the knight.

The knight looked at pink haired Azara in revealing red robes for a moment and then said, “You feel familiar... have you met Royal Princess Xara?”

“You know what this taint is?” Azara asked as she forced her womb to pulsated from the seed that still lingered inside.

“Same but different,” the knight muttered. Azara tried to inspect him deeper but the full-body golden armour blocked everything about him and the god relic in him radiated to block any other aura coming from him.

“Regardless, I must apprehend you for further questioning. I'm the First Blade of the King, Richard be my name,“ the knight declared. Lightning flashed around him and a blade of pure white appeared in his right hand.

With a wide smile, Azara formed her own lightning blade that was less concentrated into a clear form than her opponent's. With an almost simultaneous dash, both of them flashed forward and their blades clashed with an impulse that shattered some nearby windows. The blades partly merged together and both combatants poured more energy to overpower the other and take control of the magic radiating between them. The increasingly wild lighting stormed around them and neither seemed that concerned to limit it. The wooden houses to their sides lit up in flames just from the first stray sparks of raw magic.

Soon enough Azara and Richard realized the futility of a frontal slugging match and both overloaded their attacks for a moment to cause a stronger pressure blast to disconnect the lightning blades. Both flew backwards in a controlled manner and landed on their feet not that far from each other. The stone street had cracked and the burning buildings framed them from both sides.

“Just cough out that god relic,” Azara voiced. There was a mix of excitement and impatience in her tone.

“I will be sure to offer you to the King as a breeding beast after I have tamed you,” Richard replied. His lightning sword blasted into sparks and white aura around him solidified and grew. The human form he had along with his armour was surrounded and absorbed into a large bear-like beast made of solid lightning.

“Such a tasty god relic wasted on a human,” Azara muttered and manifested her long pink tails. Richard's beast body crashed into her and repeated lightning claw attacks with unnatural momentum kept striking at Azara's protective tails and the aura field they generated to protect her. The impacts sent shock waves through the ground and even the kitsune's body showed signs of mild pressure hits as the magic made red robes on her fractured.

After the initial clash, the air around them began to freeze and some of the fire in the nearby buildings simply faded off. Azara took a deep breath and a laser-like blast of freezing lighting blasted straight into the beast's body. There was no effect and Richard intruded with his right claw straight through the spot that the beam had come out of the kitsune's barrier. Two of her tails wrapped around it and barely stopped it inches from Azara's face.

“You truly are beautiful, such a challenge, for a monster,” said a distorted Richard's voice.

“You aren't the weakest human I have met,” Azara replied back. Conflicting walls of lightning surrounded both of the combatants and not many creatures would even get close of the two.