Kitsune Vows Ch. 05

Story Info
A moment to reflect, a moment to rest, a moment to remember.
6.1k words
4.65
1.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 04/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there for a stunned moment, then I gave a flabbergasted expression. "Take you BOTH with me?!" I asked.

"Yes," Kagero said. "I want to leave this country behind and be with you so much, but I cannot leave my last daughter behind here and alone with those slayers hunting for us. She is the only living descendant of my first husband and the last proof of his existence. If she is left alone they will surely find her and murder her, or worse... just as they did with all of my other daughters and children from my first marriage!"

I took a few moments to think about it, then I replied.

"Kagero, I desperately want to grant your wish, but one does not simply 'Walk into my country..." trying my best to sound like 'Boromir' from 'The fellowship of the ring'.

"... since I entered this country as a bachelor, it was already probably going to be hard enough to say that you and I were now married during my travels. And getting an entry visa for just YOU as my wife was going to be difficult enough... But to gain legal entry into my country for your daughter as well would take at least months, if not years! In this era she would even have to have proof of nationality residency to begin with, especially if she was to find someone who she wanted to marry as well. And even if we used your powers to teleport us there, I don't know if you're powerful enough to get us all the way there. Then even if by some insane miracle you were able to teleport us there, the first thing that my own countrymen would want to know is 'how I bypassed 8-9000 miles of checkpoints without using my own government issued visa passport and ended up all the way home.... Instead of going through my own country's official entry points that I left from'... In fact they would DEMAND to know! And also without those proper permissions and identifications required, they may inquire and eventually find us out and forcibly separate us... possibly sending you back into enemy hands or worse."

"This is something that we definitely want to avoid..." Kagero said.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the room door.

"Housekeeping," a female voice calling out in Japanese.

We looked at each other in a sudden panic, then i said: "Quick, the closet!"

Kagero and Hitomi immediately went to the closet in my bedroom and softly closed the door just as a female maid who appeared to be in her late 40's or early 50's entered the hotel room.

"Konichiwa sir! I'm here to see if your room needs cleaning or there's anything else you need?" The maid asked in Japanese.

"Other than the trash I think I'm okay. But isn't it late to be cleaning the room?" I replied in the same language.

""Ooooh you actually speak good Japanese! That's rare to see from a young American!" The maid replied. "Forgive me for the inconvenience young sir, the person who normally does this job fell ill and I am filling in for them and am just running behind. Is there anything else that you require?"

"Sure, can I perhaps get a couple of extra bath towels?"(I had already mostly cleaned up my room when Kagero first got here.)

"Certainly! I'll just vacuum the room then take out the trash and be right back with your towels, sir!"

After she took both the trash basket by the desk and the one in the kitchen out to empty them. After completing both the vacuuming and emptying the trash, she went to the hall and immediately returned with 3 towels.

"I brought you an extra one, just in case sir!"

"Thank you!" I said as I escorted her to the door, doing my best to be polite and tipping her $20.

"Oh, domo arigato Sir!" she said excitedly.

"Domo arigato." I said in response.

30 seconds later after I heard her move on to another room, I went up to my hotel bedroom closet door and softly said "You can come out now, she's gone..."

Kagero and Hitomi emerged from my closet and then went to lay on my bed. Wasting little time after that, I then turned to my MacBook on my desk on my hotel room, and began an online search for different ways to obtain passports for multiple people. Before I realized it, I have been searching for over a couple of hours while Kagero and Hitomi sat and laid on my bed, watching me. All of my searches seemed to be fruitless however, as homeland security regulations were as tight as a drum, with little or no weak spots to take advantage of... even for a millionaire. After a while, I felt like I was getting nowhere. my eyes were starting to burn with fatigue and getting tired, and I stood up from my chair and stretched out to take a break.

I gave out a loud and audible sigh. "We have got to find a way where we can get both of you out of here with me legally, and in one shot... there must be a way."

"This indeed seems to be a difficult task, but I have a feeling you'll find the way my husband," Kagero replied. "The answer may present itself later on, we probably just need to be patient..." Kagero was looking sleepy as she spoke.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"I am just a little tired after today's events, and using my teleportation to move to a blind location has taken a small toll on me,"Kagero said. "I just need a little time to rest and recover."

"Well, you and Hitomi are safe here for the moment and.you're welcome to stretch out and sleep on the bed if you want to," I replied. "I think I'm going to take another shower to help me think."

"But I already washed you earlier today, my husband." Kagero said.

"I know," I replied. "But some of my best ideas come to me when I'm in the shower, so maybe I can think of something while cleaning my body and clearing my thoughts... kind of like 'meditation under a waterfall." I said, as I smiled at her as I went over to my suitcase and got some fresh clothes. "By the way, my computer is unlocked so feel free to use it and see the world and its recent events as much as you want to while I'm in the shower!"

I then entered the shower room and closed the door. I immediately disrobed and turned on the hot water in the shower. When the water reached the right temperature, i entered the shower and began cleaning myself.

Whilst cleaning myself and feeling the steamy hot water splashing across my skin, I began pondering any type of plan that I could actually used to help get Kagero and Hitomi both back home with me. I could possibly get married to Kagero and take her home with me. But I didn't know if their teleportation could or would reach all the way from Japan to the midwestern United States region... and if that plan failed, Hitomi would be left behind here and surrounded by enemies... and from what her mother tells me, only god knows what they would do to her if they managed to find her....

Buy a Private plane or a boat? I think I'd probably might have enough money for either one of those, but I'd probably run into the same problem with a regular airport or dock and harbor securities for an international flight. and with less chance to escape if we were found out... not to mention making sure we had plenty of fuel to get home. and besides that, once I've bought them, where am I gonna KEEP them?! what else can we do?...

A cargo boat? Nah, Too slow... and who knows how many border patrol agents there will be watching for illegal immigrants?! And besides... a guy who has just won the lottery taking a slow cargo ship home? even I don't have to be a detective to know that story just SCREAMS 'this guy's up to something shady over here'!

Let's just face the facts... I am just one man that's trying to move away a mountain solo! I know that even a miracle needs a hand sometimes, but this is shaping up to be an insanely BIG miracle! If I'm going to pull this off, I'll need a lot more people with a lot more connections who can help!

As the water from the showerhead above washed around my head and my ears, I began to wash my hair with my shampoo. Because of the intense shampoo lather around my head at the time, I failed to hear the shower curtain slightly and softly opening behind me. I was a bit shocked for a second when I felt a couple of hands behind me on my back, but because of the soap in my hair and face I couldn't turn to see who it was that entered the shower. At first, I thought it was Kagero, and told her:

"You didn't need to come help me shower this time, Kagero honey... But if you want, can you scrub my back again?"

A few moments later, I felt one of the bath loofah's scrubbing on my back. I then continued washing my hair until I was squeaking and completely cleaned. The scrubbing on my back, continued until I began to rinse the shampoo out of my hair.

As I turned around and completed rinsing out the shampoo from my hair and away from my ears and eyes... I then opened my eyes to find that I was not in the shower with Kagero, but her beautiful daughter Hitomi... VERY naked, VERY sexy and WAY too close to explain away if Kagero found found us!

I let out a yelp, but Hitomi immediately covered by mouth shushing me... "Not so loud, mother will hear us..."

"Hitomi!" I said in a quieter voice, "...What in god’s name are you doing?! you shouldn't be in here with me! Oooooh, this is just wrong on so many levels and your mom would probably have a fit!"

"All the more reason for you not to make too much noise so she will not rise from her slumber..." Hitomi replied with a smile. her brown tail began to wag. "Besides, I have never had a husband or a mate before, So I was curious about what it is like to be with a man. And I wanted to see for myself what kind of man other than my father was worthy to be my mother's mate..." she then looked down between us "... And by the look of things, I would say my mother has chosen well!"

I looked down between us as well to see that my cock was fully erected and at attention, rock hard with just as much enthusiasm as it was for mine's and Kagero's wedding a few hours earlier!

Curse my body's physical reactions! Granted that Hitomi had a beautiful body all her own, I was impulsively turned on just at the sight of her! But If Kagero came in right now, there will be no way to explain this and I would be completely busted!

I immediately turned around and away from her to turn off the shower and exit, but Hitomi stopped me by hugging me, and saying "Wait..." I felt her large soft breasts squeezing against my back as she hugged me from behind.

Something still told me that I had better continue to leave the shower while I could... My father had often warned me, saying: 'If you let the devil RIDE... Sooner or later, he's gonna want to DRIVE!'... And the last thing I wanted my newlywed wife was to be doubting my loyalty to her and my vows.

As I continue to pull away from her, Hitomi wrapped both her hands around my cock, and started rubbing and stroking it furiously. It felt like I was being electrocuted through her stimulation! I was frozen in place, under a spell that was almost as strong as her mother's that brought me to her!

"Hitomi... no, stop! We can't do this!..." I pleaded, but my solid resolve was beginning to crack.

I started to feel the strength in my knees beginning to buckle while my mind began to fog. I was slowly starting to give in to Hitomi's ministrations, when...

Suddenly, the shower curtain flew open... And behind it was a very angry looking Kagero...

"I had wondered where my daughter had disappeared to..." Kagero said, fire now dancing in her eyes... "THAT IS 'MY' HUSBAND!!!"

"Mother!... I just wanted to see..." But that was all that Hitomi was allowed to say, because in the next moment Kagero had reached in and grabbed Hitomi by her right fox ear atop her brown haired head, and was pulling her out of the shower and out the bath by it...

"I felt my husband's mind being aroused and molested even in my sleep," Kagero scolded. "so I already know that my husband is not to blame here, seeing that our minds are linked... You on the other hand, have some explaining to do about your actions young lady..."

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ouch! Okay mother! I get it, I'm coming out!

Kagero continued to drag her out of the room. "I knew that I raised a clutch of kits, but I never thought I had raised one of them to be such a little thieving vixen! My husband is off limits!... Find your own, and leave mine alone!"

I heard the bathroom door slam and their voices continuing their argument in the living room. After a few minutes, I heard them slowly start to quiet down. I had hoped that they had somehow worked out their differences in this fiasco!

A love triangle between mother and daughter?! How in the BLUE HELL did I get into THIS mess?!

I stood there in the shower for a few minutes while I was reeling from what had just happened. I can't believe that I was almost just seduced by my new step daughter that I had just met!

I had a feeling that this was going to be a very crazy and entertaining family that I was creating...

I finished my shower and exited, taking my time to dry myself off before getting dressed and emerging from the bathroom. I was still clutching the bath towel as I walked into the living room and I saw Kagero and Hitomi waiting for me... Hitomi was bowing to me on her knees, face down. while Kagero stood beside her and appeared to still look annoyed with Hitomi... arms crossed.

"My daughter has something to say to you, my husband..." Kagero said in a very stern tone.

"Please forgive my earlier conduct, Demarco-sama..." Hitomi said. "I acted dishonorably towards you and my mother. I had no right to approach you in such an over-forwarded manner, and for that I humbly ask for your forgiveness."

"I already forgive you, Hitomi... but you need to recognize that I now belong to your mother and I mean to keep my marriage vows to her. though I do think that you're a beautiful woman and I do care about your safety and wellbeing, if you can't accept and respect that she is the one I treasure in our marriage, then that will bring trouble to our household and marriage. and if that continues I don't know if you can seek safety with us here..."

"I know," Hitomi said. "I was just so anxious because that was the closest I have ever been to a man. due to my life of always being wary of contact with humans, I was never really able to seek out a lover for myself. Though I have lived through hundreds of years, I have I never once approached another man... even to experience intimacy. I was always watching from afar looking at other men and women falling in love and having families. Watching a world that I could never enter, and a dream that I could never bring to fruition... having a love of my own!"

Hitomi raised her eyes to meet my gaze, a pleading look was in her eyes.

"For hundreds of years I constantly existed, being deeply afraid of what could happen if I tried to love someone after some of my sibling's attempts when they tried. Their own lovers turning on some of them, and then some of their lovers hunting them once their true nature of what they were was revealed."

Kagero immediately tried to interject. "Hitomi, I don't think that he is ready to know this truth yet...."

"Mother,” Hitomi turned to look at Kagero. “He deserves to know what happened in our past! And I have to explain myself and why I behaved in such a way.” Hitomi returned her gaze to the floor.

“Demarco-San, I persisted earlier because I desperately wanted to know intimacy. Finding a husband such as you for our kind is few and far in between. After our father died there were only a few of my own sisters and brothers who actually succeeded in finding loving and willing partners and created families. My mother and I witnessed some of them finding a brief happiness for awhile, only to watch them get eventually hunted and tracked down by the slayers. then having their whole families including their human lovers tortured, raped and massacred by each generations of those monsters... not even their youngest children were spared!"

My eyes went wide with realization as well as my blood began to boil with righteous fury, thinking about every atrocity that I had just heard! So much, that I had to turn away for a moment and walked away into the bedroom so that Hitomi didn't think I was angry solely at her!

'THIS' was what happened to Kagero's family?! Despicable!! Demon slayers or not, How could multiple generations of one family be SO EVIL?! And now I was REALLY mad at that asshole of an old man. He actually had the nerve to call Kagero a 'MONSTER'?! From what I've just heard, he and his whole family are probably a THOUSAND times worse than that if they had any part in those events! Slaughtering whole families, including each of the parents, both Kitsunes and their human spouses.... women and children?! no matter how good their reasons, no one has the right to arbitrarily murder another person or being! Oh, I REALLY wanted to punch that old man's lights out now... weird powers or not! But Toshio!... he seemed like he was such a nice guy! How could he be a party to such evil things?!

As I stood there... fists clenched angrily at my sides, I was gripping my bath towel so hard in my right hand that it began to hurt! But I could only stand there seething with anger at what I had just learned, Kagero walked up into the room beside me and took my right fist along with the towel in one of her hands while placing her other one on my cheek. I looked at her face, which had a gentle and sympathetic smile.

"Calm yourself, my husband..." Kagero said. "...Your anger against them is well deserved. I know that it is because my daughter and I lived through this all of our lives. but your anger will not help those whom we have already lost... or yourself right now. That's why we are seeking your help to escape this terrible situation."

Seeing Kagero's kind and loving expression on her face instantly made my anger start to melt away. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, then exhaled... allowing the rest of my angry thoughts to pass. I immediately drew her into my arms and gave her a warm hug.

"I'll find a way..." I said softly. "...somehow I will find a way to get you both out of this situation..."

"We may yet get a chance to confront those that have committed these evil acts, But enough of these thoughts for tonight... I'd believe it is evening time and we should probably eat something." Kagero said, her head resting on my chest, then turned and nodded to Hitomi.

"A splendid idea, mother... I'm hungry!" Hitomi said as she stood up. "But is there a market nearby?"

"Well..." I said as Kagero and I broke up our hug and I tossed the towel on the bed and walked back into the living area. "...I do have a kitchen here, but I really don't think going to a market right now is a good idea at this point..."

"Why do you hesitate?" Hitomi asked.

"Because, Hitomi... we have to be mindful of our surroundings now. 1... we may be already under surveillance by those people that are hunting for you." I answered. "Remember that they may already know about and suspect my involvement with the two of you... and since Toshio is one of them, I'm pretty sure that they'll easily know where and how to find ME. And 2... If they find me in the market or anyplace else buying more food than I could possibly eat on my own, I would have a hard time explaining that away and then the game is over. The bottom line is that the more moves I make out in the open, the more information on our status that I'll be giving to them. We have to keep the appearance simple and what information they have about me limited. One thing they probably still don't know about is if the two of you are truly with me, and I'd like to leave as light of a trail behind me as possible for the time being. Meanwhile, I think it would also be better to limit my comings and goings from this hotel room to as few as possible; that includes limited trips and purchases to a store, or any place else. And I don't want to give them any idea about me having additional company in my room. So that probably means that I shouldn't order hotel room service for more than one person.... Someone could easily hack into the hotel's server online or in the building and find out how much and what kind of food I've been ordering from room service. And If they're able to do that, I might as well just hold up a big neon sign that says 'Here we all are, come and get us'!"

12