Kitsune Vows Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Neon sign?' Hitomi asked.

"I'll explain it later" I replied.

"Your mind is just as sharp as a fox's, my husband..." Kagero said as she smiled at me. "...You probably would have been both a wise and wonderful Kitsune if you had been born differently..."

"Thank you, Kagero." I replied.

"But we still have to eat..." Hitomi said, a sad expression on her face.

"And we will, Hitomi..." I smiled and answered as I walked over to her and patting the top of her head. "...we just need to be more clever about it. And like my father would say: 'Stay one jump and three chess moves ahead of our opponents' if we can help it..."

Hitomi then blushed and quickly looked away from me shyly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Hitomi continued to look away blushing. "You reminded me of my father just now. Whenever I was sad, he would always pat my head and comfort me, telling me that everything would be okay." I can really see why my mother chose you... not only are you handsome as my father was, both you and my father have the same spirit and kindness..."

It was now my turn to blush a bit as I turned around to the windows of my hotel room. Thankfully the curtains were already drawn to prevent any unwelcome eyes from the street peering into my room.

"By the way, these thick curtains should probably stay closed or drawn most of the way, even in the daytime. It'll help prevent anyone else from using a telescope to look into the room from the street and spotting you..."

'Okay." Both Kagero and Hitomi answered in unison.

I poked my head between the curtains and scanned across the early evening Tokyo skyline, searching the streets below for a certain target and finally finding it. A business sign for a family restaurant close to a mile away.

I immediately went to my MacBook and pulled up the restaurant's online website... and from there it all went like clockwork! Within 15 minutes we had selected what dishes and desserts we wanted to eat, and had it ordered. Within 30 minutes it was delivered and we were enjoying our great meal without having to call or talk to a soul! (Other than the delivery guy who I also gave a great tip.)

After the delicious meal, we quickly cleaned up. It was a minimal effort bagging up the empty containers and putting them in the freshly emptied trash. The food that was left over was placed by me into the small refrigerator in the kitchen to be eaten later if we were hungry again.

As I was putting the leftovers away, Kagero and Hitomi were both listening intently about the refrigerator and the microwave while I gave them a crash course showing it to them and I explained how they operated. As I went around the hotel room and showed them every single device in it, I also explained their functional design as well... all the way to the ceiling fan and the mini split central air conditioning unit and the television.

The television was really the eye catcher for both of them! The cable channels that you and I would probably consider mundane, were absolutely exciting and new to them! Hitomi loved the educational and musical channels, while Kagero loved the soap opera and cooking shows!

We continued watching until the night started getting late. Before I knew it, Hitomi had drifted off to sleep and was softly snoring on the right arm on one end of the couch. Kagero had nudged me to notice Hitomi sleeping, and then silently stood up a moment later and pulled me up behind her... leading me to my hotel bedroom.

As I followed Kagero through the door I pulled it to the doorway frame, but I didn't close it fully to attempt not risk waking Hitomi. Once Kagero was inside the door she had loosened the obi on her kimono and began to disrobing herself, again showing me her beautiful and voluptuous body as we faced each other. I was instantly hard and quickly followed suit, practically ripped off my shirt and shorts until we were both as completely naked as we were earlier in the afternoon. We looked at each other's eyes for a moment, then instinctively dove into each other's arms... kissing passionately.

We then began making our way over to the bed. As we reached the edge, Kagero lay backwards and looked up at me with a small smile. I then leaned forward and used my arms to hold me hovering over her to kiss her briefly at first. but as she wrapped her arms around my neck while kissing me, I relented and brought my body to meet her's and resting fully inside her embrace.

We continued kissing for a few moments more before she reached lower and started caressing my back. I in turn maintained my kisses and started squeezing and caressing her large breasts, earning more excited moans from Kagero as she breathed them into me through her mouth as we kissed.

Kagero then began rubbing her crotch against me, sliding the valley of her sex up and down my length... coating it to make it slick with her juices once again. After completely slicking down part of my cock, she slowly started working her way up to the top of my shaft, speeding up as she reached the tip. I had already broken the kiss and was gently nibbling on her neck and beginning to plant kisses on her upper chest. Kagero had succeeded in getting me ready to slip right into her depths, and she made the move to do so... but I wasn't ready to do that quite yet. When I pulled back for a moment, she looked at me with a surprised expression...

"Just a moment..." I said as I reached over to the edge of the bed and retrieved the bath towel that I had discarded there earlier. Once I had it inside my hands I folded the large towel in half and then began placing it beneath Kagero's legs, and after urging her to raise her hips a bit under her backside and tails. after completing the task, i leaned forward and kissed her chest between her breasts... listening to her purr as I began tracing my way down the center of her abdominal muscles.

After kissing and noozling her belly button i once again worked my way to her lower mound and the lips of her pussy, which was glistening with her sex juices. As I made contact, the sweet taste and the pungent aroma of her sex seemed to arouse me even further. I drove my tongue as deep as I could into her depths, rubbing against her clitoris in circles and feeling it start to swell as I began lightly sucking on it as well... prompting an excited moan to emerge from Kagero's mouth.

I occasionally looked up at her to see her squirming in ecstasy, her eyes were tightly closed and she was wearing a very pleasant smile as I took my time. Her legs were moving back and forth between curling up to her chest and then unfolding across my shoulders and back. Every time they would unfold I could see Kagero's hands at her sides, and grabbing the bed cover beneath her so tightly that her knuckles were white.

After a few minutes of this Kagero moved her hands to my head, gripping my scalp and began to gyrate her hips faster in time with my tongue. I realized that was her indicator that she was cumming soon, so I once again focused my attention around sucking on the button of her clit as I continued to pleasure my wife to the fullest. Her legs were moving in time with each other at first, then they started sliding up and down my back one at a time as the crescendo in her voice increased in pitch. After a few more moments she finally came, once again spraying her juices wildly onto my lower face and chin.

I allowed Kagero to rest for a moment, and after a while she reached out to my face with her hands and lifted me up to face her. "No more foreplay my husband, I'm ready for you to fill up my womb with your seed again..."

With that, I then stood up at the edge of the bed. I aimed my sword at the entrance of her sheath. After spreading some of her juices that had not fallen down onto the towel around the head, I then pushed it inside of her warm depths until it was fully engulfed by the heat of her body. I leaned over her as I did so, resting my chest partially against her's and still marveling at their size, softness and firmness.

As my tip bumped into the entrance of her womb, she gave a small yelp and closed her eyes. I didn't want to hurt her so I held still for a moment to allow her to get comfortable again. But after a moment she opened her eyes with a smile and kissed me fully while wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Her four tails were out at her sides and curled up beside and around us, brushing my sides and hugging me from behind as though they were arms.

Kagero then closed her eyes again as she began passionately thrusting her hips up and down to meet mine’s, sliding my cock in and out of her at the same length and pressure that Kagero had earlier. She was allowing small cries to escape her lips and into my mouth during our kiss as the head of my shaft softly and repeatedly bumped into her cervix. And judging from the closed-eyed expression on her face she was experiencing a mixture of half pain, half ecstasy and all lust. I began to move under my own power, matching her thrusting until all she had to do was lay back and enjoy the ride. Between her arms holding on around my neck, her furry tails hugging me at my sides and back, her legs around my waist... I felt like I was totally engulfed in love. almost like love was a warm blanket that you could just wrap yourself up in!

We continued our lovemaking in earnest and before long Kagero began thrusting her body at a furious pace, signifying that she was ready to cum again. I felt like my own release was beginning to swell, and I was determined to make sure that we'd cum together. But I wanted Kagero to be in control this time when we orgasmed.

"Roll over," I said after breaking the long line of kissing.

"Why?" Kagero asked.

"Well, I don't mind serving the ones under me, but sometimes I just want to serve below the one I love.." I said with a smile.

Kagero smiled back, and with a quick position shift and a couple of seconds we had changed from 'missionary' to 'cowgirl' position. She looked so beautiful as I looked up at her body, face and eyes with the muted lights that the bedroom lamps on each side of the bed were giving out... with her long raven hair draped behind her shoulders with her tails behind her and draped over my legs. Reaching up to support and fondle her massive chest once again, I began gently pinching and rolling her nipples between my fingers, causing her to lean her head back and moan deeply. I then immediately closed my eyes and fell into pleasure as Kagero began to rock her hips, sliding me up and down her tight passage... her every stroke enticing my seed from my loins.

We continued our passionate lovemaking for another few minutes before I could feel my release creeping up. Kagero must've been close as well as she had sped up grinding her hips to a furious pace. When suddenly, she moved my hands away from holding her chest and leaned over, kissing me as we both came as one. Her vaginal walls clamped down around my shaft, as my seed surged forward into her womb once again. Kagero breathed her yelps into our kisses with each shot into her, then she laid comfortably and contented on my chest as I hugged her tightly while caressing her back and shoulders... twirling her hair in my fingers while her tails covered our sides.

We lay there on the bed for a few moments before she started giggling...

"Stop that you scoundrel, it tickles!..." Kagero said.

I then began playfully to tickle her back even more which earned me a few playful swipes of her furry tails on the sides of my ribs to tickle me in return while we both laughed. Finally we just let it go and smiled as we kissed again and looked contentedly in each other's eyes.

if this was one of the perks of marriage, I only hope that i never get divorced!

Suddenly, I slightly heard a light sobbing noise coming from the direction of the bedroom door. Kagero must've been looking into my mind as we both turned to see Hitomi looking at us through the small space between the door. Her eyes and cheeks were full of tears. As soon as she realized that Kagero and I had noticed her, Hitomi fled from the doorway and back to the couch... her sobbing even more apparent.

Kagero rose up to follow her. I made an effort to follow her as well, but Kagero turned around to me with her palm raised... motioning for me to stop.

'Let me handle this, my husband...' Kagero's voice sounded in my head.

Realizing that since Hitomi was her child, it was probably best to let her handle the situation. I nodded and returned to laying down across the bed.

But I definitely wasn't prepared for what happened next....

End of Chapter 5

12