Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES!"

Finally, Master obliges me and gives my tender, wet sex a long "hello" kiss. I release a sob of gratitude. All focus and sensation centers at my womanly core. His dark eyes, hypnotized, are open and watchful of me. Waves of fire wash over me. I need more. More kisses. More tongue. More pressure. Yet Master is like a starving man savoring every drop of my essence.

His tongue parts my saturated folds, tasting deeply of my honey pot as my nectar spills copiously from his prolonged seduction. Master loves me with such expert skill I come twice before he even gives my clit some attention. The little bud has been crying out for him yet he has ignored it. It throbs unbearably. I heave a blissful sigh at Master's sinuous tongue pushing into my slick channel. My inner muscles try to capture the slithering muscle yet it keeps slipping away. I writhe in erotic agony until he grasps my hips with gentle command to keep me still.

Master's mouth moves upward, his magic tongue curling about my neglected love berry. My breasts thrust towards the ceiling. The bold swipe of his tongue sends me spinning into pleasure's arms once again. His strong arms wrap around my undulating hips, his face pushing further into my erupting pussy. Liquid fire spreads through my body pooling from my curling toes to my flexing fingers to the crown of my head. It's exquisite torture and Master lovingly nurses me through it with gentle licks until the last quiver dissipates.

I'm a rag doll on the dinner table as he continues to feast. My body thrums with the echoes of my climax. I am completely unaware of Master lifting his face from between my relaxed thighs. Yet I feel his cock slide easily into my love channel. He groans at the last spasms clenching around him. I love how I'm so wet that it's easy for him to push deep inside me. I welcome him as best I can despite how exhausted I already am. Yet Master doesn't demand anything from me.

He remains still, my muscles caressing him in molten silk while his hands roam possessively around my body. He fondles and molds my breasts in his big hands. "Your breasts are like cream and silk," he whispers huskily in my ear, nipping at my lobe. "I love how they feel in my hands, baby."

His fingers stroke and roll my velvety nipples. Every light tweak of my nubs makes my pussy flex around Master's thick cock. I wrap my legs around his lean hips, hooking my ankles together to keep him close to me. He wraps an arm around my hips to lift me, allowing him to slide so deep I can feel his pelvis kissing my pulsating clit. He rotates his hips slowly, grinding into my sensitive clit, hitting every nerve in my pussy. I groan, clenching my thighs more tightly around him. He seems to pour his strength into me as Master continues to grind into me.

I can feel his maleness beginning to throb. He's not wearing a condom this time. That's okay. I actually prefer Master without one. I love feeling us skin to skin. There was nothing I loved more than feeling him embedded deep inside me, raw masculine power pulsating, dominating me. Yet I always feel safe and cared for in these moments. He would never cause me unnecessary pain. He always makes me feel like a goddess to be worshipped even when I am bound and bare to his domination.

Master begins to move again. Gently. His hand continuing to massage my swollen breasts. His breath hot and tingling my vulnerable throat, he takes me and I squeeze my legs tighter. His movements become more hurried. More erratic. He's close to coming. Yes! Yes! I want to feel him spill inside me.

"Let me go, Kitten," he commands, panting with his desperation.

"No, come in me, please!" I beg, keeping a tight hold on him.

Master chuckles, black velvet in my ears. He lifts himself up then pulls my thighs apart to allow him to escape. He keeps his large crown embedded inside me but he waits for the tightness in my body to ease. I groan my frustration as he gently reprimands me, "I promised to make you see stars, Kitten."

"I'm about to black out from it all," I persist breathlessly. His lips curve into a confident devil grin. Master slowly pushes back inside me once he feels my body easing back from the edge. His pace is slow and languid this time. His mouth grazing my cheek as he whispers lewd yet loving comments into my gooseflesh skin. He picks up his pace once in a while but then follows the same pattern of stopping and pulling out. This time he pulls all the way out and I feel completely empty. My inner muscles clamp down, a terrible ache growing unbearable.

His cock, iron-hard and throbbing, rubs teasingly along my honeyed slit. Skimming my swollen clit. He rotates his hips in a provocative rhythm that makes me move my own hips back against him. At this point I'm seeing colors behind my eyes. I feel as if I might pass out before even coming again. My whole body is buzzing with the need to cum around Master's thick dick.

"Master... fuck me... please," I beg again, my voice weak. My back is starting to ache from being in this position too long. Because Master and I are so attuned in our sex play he takes mercy on me and thrusts himself deeply inside me. He's not gentle this time. His strokes are hard, determined, possessive. He is demanding my pleasure and I give it to him without a fight.

"Come in me, Master!" I cry.

Master holds my face in his hands. I can feel the table moving beneath me as his thrusts become almost savage. He pummels my pussy as we look into each other's eyes saying all we needed to say in our intense stare.

He slams one more time into me, my pussy milking him as he erupts deep into my womb. I am on the pill so there is no worry of pregnancy yet I wish I can someday have his babies. The ultimate declaration of ownership. I cry out my bliss as he grinds his teeth with a growl. His body steels with his climax. I don't know if its his cum or mine leaking down my thighs; or perhaps it was both which made me grind my hips to prolong the pleasure.

"Did you see stars, Kitten?" he asks, his tongue in the whorl of my ear.

"I think I saw a galaxy or two," I pant with a laugh.

Master withdraws but its slow, so I can feel every inch of him leave me. To feel that emptiness more acutely after he leaves so I appreciate the fullness each time.

"You are a naughty Kitten," he grins, affection softening his hard face as he strokes my navel and caresses my breast one last time. "And I love you."

He doesn't often say that, I reflect as he helps to unbind my wrists. My muscles ache from the strain and the resounding pleasure. I wrap myself around Master like a sloth on a branch as he sits back in the chair. I lick at the salty sweat at his neck whispering contently, "I love you too, Master."

He wraps me in his warm embrace, kissing my shoulder and neck in tender kisses. "Next time I'll cum on your stomach, your ass, and your beautiful face. I like to see you drenched in my cum." He squeezes my plump derriere, his fingers digging into the supple curves. He loves to paint me with his cum then rub it into my skin. To drench me in his musky smell so that every lesser male knew to whom I belonged to.

I wiggle my ass on his lap naughtily, our combined juices getting his sweats damp. "No pants next time, though," I gently bite into the lean sinew of his shoulder, my teeth lightly leaving a red indentation. I like to leave my marks on Master too. He gives me a light smack on my ass with a predatory growl.

"I'm going to spank you later for your sauciness later," he purrs with a teasing smirk. We fit out mouths together in a deep, tongue-thrusting kiss, both claiming to other in velvet-hot licks.

"Yes, please..." Just as I am about to kiss him again my stomach chooses this time to make hungry noises. My face heats from embarrassment but Master laughs, his face softening.

"But first," he dresses me in his powder blue dress shirt and sits me on his lap then takes a cloth napkin from the table to clean mine and his juices. "I will feed you some real food to give you back some of your strength." Master pulls the take out bag closer and the savory, vegetable sauces and spices gnaw at my stomach. "We have a long night ahead for us..."

My lower belly clenches at his silky words.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

12