Kitten & Father in Florence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

On the bus back to Florence, she agreed with her father that the museum visit had been a very good choice, then returning to her thoughts. She didn't have to tell her what they had done in the shower - unless Marlie said that she and her brother also had.

They had a better lunch, sharing their now usual half-liter flagon of house wine. She wondered if her father's choice of the better lunch suggested a lighter dinner, so that they wouldn't just go to bed like they had the previous evening. How many more days did they have together? Thursday today, Friday, Saturday, and then on Sunday the train back to Switzerland; three nights. Just three nights? Three long nights, and maybe two mornings; Sunday they had to start early. But then she would be back with Marlie, still with a day before her period started. God, she was lucky that it hadn't been this week! And she knew that Marlie was having hers, sort of convenient, since her brother wasn't at home; they couldn't have done much, anyway.

She sandwiched those thoughts between eating and discussing with her father whether they wanted to go to the da Vinci or Galileo museum next. They agreed on Galileo, smirking when he said that that there could be paintings in the da Vinci museum. Was he looking at her breasts again or at her chain. She fingered it with a smile.

They found the exhibits in the museum of Galileo's inventions adequately distracting. When they left the museum, still with time to go to the other museum, she wondered what either of them would suggest, not venturing to ask "the question:" What do we want to do now? But her father did!

Had he smirked, grinned, just asked? She hadn't been looking at him. When she did, he just smiled, as thought it had been an innocent question. Had he forgotten the implication of that question? She was at a quandary about how to reply. She chose a half way innocent reply:

"We could just go somewhere and sit together."

"And watch the passing humanity?"

"If you want to, but I have to go."

When he raised his eyebrows, she added: "Somewhere, not like that."

He nodded and replied:

"Well, of course, without passing humanity."

"I sure hope not!" she whispered.

"Better take my little Kitten back home then."

"Before she wets her pants," she whispered with suppressed smirk, and they hurried towards their hotel.

On the way, she hummed and turned her head up towards his ear and murmured:

"I think she already has."

"Bad little girl; should have told me before."

"Didn't know, before you asked."

"Have to ask next time before we leave the museum."

"'Next time' I'll just tell you, without your having to ask."

"You need a spanking."

"Oooh! Haven't had one in long time. Am I that bad again?"

"Worse. Hmmm! Good thing I didn't want to give you one then, like you deserve now."

"Lying over your legs?"

"Sitting on my lap," her father replied."

She moaned, nodding. When she couldn't be overheard, she whispered:

"Remind me to wash all my panties."

"Hmm? All of them? What are you going to wear?"

"Just guess, a skirt."

"You really do need a spanking!" he whispered.

"Um-hmm!" she agreed cheerfully, doubly pleased that he had wanted them to go back to their room and wanted to her to sit on his lap and let him spank her. She wasn't going to slip off his lap, not with his cock pegged in her pussy - and her legs clutched around him!

They soon were. They tried not hurry through the hotel lobby, but in the elevator, they both moaned, exchanging aroused glances. She really did have to go, her thighs twitching. In their room, she rushed to the bathroom, glad that she only had to reach up under her skirt to pull down her panties. He followed her, turning to the washbasin. She couldn't see his cock, but when it took a while before he could go, she smiled to herself, thinking that his cock had been aroused. When he could go, he started unbuckling his pants. She chuckled and slipped her panties off her legs and flipped them up at him and said: "Really wet."

They landed on the edge of the basin. He picked them up and sniffed and said:

"That's not my little girl's peepee."

"No, your big girl's aroused pussy."

"Really? What am I supposed to do with it?" he asked, swinging her panties, grinning at her in the mirror."

"Lick it, enjoy it, but only until I can sit on your lap the way I want to."

"And then I can spank you?"

"Um-hmm! And anything else you want to do."

Her father nodded with another grin and long, chuckling moan.

It wasn't quite like she had imagined. While she was sitting on his face, wanting to move back and sit on his cock, he slapped her ass with both hands and didn't let her, holding her pussy on his mouth. She moaned with a nod, accepting that he wanted to finish what he had started that way. If that was his pleasure, it was going to be hers, too. His cock was still going to be there.

Her pelvis twitched, making it difficult for him to keep his mouth where it had to be to let his tongue keep arousing her. His hands grasped the corners of her hips and tried to limit their movement, and she did too, now only wanting her orgasm, hearing him moan with her. They both got what they wanted: she, an overflowing pussy; he, his face flushed with what he couldn't catch in his mouth.

She sighed with moans, forgetting about her wanting to fuck him, but then his hands were urging her to move off his face. Not just off his face, they were still pushing. She remembered his cock, envisioning how aroused it must be. She moaned again with a nod and helped move back down his body. His cock bumped in her crevice and twitched. It was aroused, like she had envisioned, and it wanted to be in her pussy, and now she wanted it in her, her pussy did. When his hand slid around to help it, she shook her head; she wanted them to find each other without help. His hand slid away, and she rocked her hips up, and it twitched against her pussy. Could it find her aroused opening? It twitched, and she rocked her hips. Almost! If she could just catch it twitching there! It wanted her to! There! She shoved her hips back on it and moaned. She had, her pussy had, it had, sliding in her!

Oh, her eyes had been clenched shut, now wide open, seeing her father's wet face and aroused expression, as he rocked his hips up, and hers descended, her pussy tightening on his twitching cock, now deep in her pussy. All the way in; her hips were resting on his.

They stared at each other, nodding, then moaning, when his cock twitched and her pussy squeezed it. She moaned again and murmured:

"I still want it, my spanking."

"You deserve one," he replied and sat up.

From the tone of his voice, she wondered if he meant that she deserved it as punishment for her wanting him to fuck her, or because she had let him taste her orgasm and now wanted to reciprocate by doing what she had said she wanted.

Or maybe, he only had wanted to say that? His arms were around her, and hers around him. Sitting on his thighs, she had to tilt her head down a little to kiss him. Their tongues caressed, then took turns fucking in each other's mouth and being sucked. When he also chuckled, she knew that he was also thinking that they were fucking - feeling his twitching cock was in her tight pussy.

She drew her knees up and got her legs around him, humming as she tightened her thighs around him. He chuckled, retrieving his tongue from her mouth and asked:

"Riding your pony?"

"Mmmm! More like riding a stallion. Hm-hmm! But I guess mares don't want to have their legs around one."

"Not the way stallions do it."

"No! Oh! I once saw a stallion's. Wow! As long and thick as your arm - mine, at least."

"Saw it with all your pony camp girlfriends?"

"Um-hmm! Before any of us - I hope - had any idea about this."

"I sure hope so; you couldn't have been more than thirteen."

"I sure didn't."

"My nice little Kitten. ... Mmmm! Now 'very nice' big Kitten."

"Hold them, suck them," she murmured:

Her father's hand slid around and did. When she leaned back, his hands caught her, and he lowered his head and sucked and licked her nipples. For a moment, she had a pang of guilt for again asking him to arouse her, but when his sucking and nibbling made her pussy contract, and she felt his cock surge, she rationalized that it was being as good for him as it could be, and that sucking her nipples was also arousing for him, like it was for her, when she sucked Marlie's so suckable nipples.

She hung back on his hands, enjoying the arousing sensations. Then he let her nipple pop out of his mouth and drew her back up with a chuckle and said:

"Almost forgot; you wanted me to spank you."

One and then his other hand did, slapping so hard on the tight cheeks of her ass, that she said "Ouch!" But his slaps had made her hips twitch, moving his cock in her pussy, and her thighs had clutched against his waist. It had felt arousing! Did he know that? His cock surged in her pussy, and it squeezed it.

"More, again," she murmured. His hands slapped against her ass just as hard. She just moaned sharply, nodding, anticipating his next spanks, and got them, moaning with another nod, and getting more. Her pussy love it, clutching his cock and feeling it surge. They had to really fuck! For him too, he had also moaned!

She leaned against him, drawing her legs aside and forcing him to lie back, and demanded: "Fuck me!" as she got her feet back by her hips.

His hands slapped on her ass again, and his hips rocked up. Good Daddy, she thought, groaning, as hers rocked down. Best Daddy! His fingers were finding her asshole! One of them especially! It was still going to be unfair, her wanting his finger there and knowing that she was going to forget everything except how good his cock was feeling in her pussy.

When they both had had their orgasms, however, his first words were:

"You shouldn't fuck me that good."

She had collapsed on him with the same thought, remembering that he was her father. She gave a long, moaning sigh and murmured:

"You shouldn't either."

"Hmm? But if I wanted to?"

"Like I wanted you to?"

"Too good to talk about."

"Um-hmm," she agreed, nodding on his shoulder.

He rubbed her ass and back, hugging her. She nodded again, and they just lay there, almost dozing.

After several minutes, she was roused, when his hand slid back down and rubbed her ass. She recognized then the his cock had slipped out her pussy, wondering if it had just dripped on his cock. His hand fondled the cheek of her ass, and then he murmured:

"You're going to make some guy very lucky."

She was shocked by his remark, but understood his thought; she didn't want to think about that. Was she supposed to reply? What? She shook her head on his shoulder slightly.

"You will," her father murmured.

"Don't want to think about it," she murmured with her lips close to his neck.

"Okay, sorry, shouldn't have mentioned it," he murmured.

She nodded, and they were silent again. But she was wondering: "some guy," of course, she was eventually going to sleep with someone else - a student at her college in the fall? A freshman as inexperienced - absolutely inexperienced - as she had been a year ago? But she was now a year older, with an older student? She didn't want to think about it, not while she was lying on her father, who fucked her better than anything she had imagined, even after her nights with Pierre, Marlie's brother. What would she think about her sleeping with her father? Better not think about that either.

"If no one has to go, we could still get up," her father murmured, ending her reverie. She nodded and moved off him, her thigh still on his, holding it, as her arm hugged him. His arm behind her also hugged. They both hummed, then sat up, smiling sweetly at each other. His eyes dropped down to her breasts, then looked at her chain. He chuckled and said:

"Put it around your breasts, one of them at least."

She smiled, unhooking it, liking that he had brought their thoughts back to their relationship - however that should be described. She smiled again, looping it under them both and drawing the ends together. They both chuckled, when they saw that they wouldn't meet. She pulled on the ends, making her firm breasts move a little, but then the chain slipped over one of them. They chuckled again. Her father took the chain from her, sliding it off her other breast and touching her already aroused nipple. They smiled at each other. He told her to lie back down and then draped the chain around one of her breasts, able to hook it with two turns around it. They smiled again, and she raised her head, pleased to see that the chain was close around her firm breast, not down on her chest between her other breast, and not below the swelling of her breast at her side.

"Very nice," her father said, rippling his fingers over her nipple, then adding:

"One of those French painters should have had the idea."

"With you looking like that?"

"Hmmm! Maybe not me, but a young man should be there in the picture to show that he gave her the chain and wanted to see it like that."

"Just young man? I like thinking he was old enough to suggest that he could easily afford such a nice chain."

She touched it, tracing it around her breast. Her father nodded and replied:

"Would have made the painting more attractive to men like that, one who could pay more for it. You want to be the model for it?"

He glanced down her body. She snickered and replied:

"But not for Courbet's 'The Origin of the World'; she has too much hair."

He looked at hers and then back at her face with a shrug and replied:

"You don't, if you think she did. Strange title; what did the painting show?"

"Hmm! Not much else, just a view up her body, with all her black hair hiding what was between hr thighs."

"That Origin of the World! Bet you didn't see it in your course. I like yours better."

"Me too. No, not in our course, of course, and not in earlier art books, but a girl knew about it and found it in a recent book in the public library."

"And you all rushed to see it?"

Marlie and I didn't rush; we had seen each other's."

The other girls hadn't?"

"Not like we had."

"Could have thought that. Hm-hmm! Any with that much black hair?"

Hmm? I don't think so. Maybe Courbet wanted to be sure nothing showed - from the viewers' point of view, looking up between her legs."

"Hm-hmm! Like I can," her father replied, leaning back so that he could between her legs.

She rolled them apart with a chuckle, remarking:

"You already know it's pink."

He sat up with a smirk and agreed:

"I know, just wanted to check to see what he couldn't show in his painting."

"The other French paintings we found didn't show any hair."

"Mmmm! Just, well, you know, a slit."

"Hm-umm, but you like the statues ..."

"And yours," he interjected.

She smiled sweetly and continued:

"Didn't want to say that, but no slit."

"Maybe down under what I like about yours?"

"Hmm? Maybe the artists' ideal, like the classical sculptors'."

"Going to have to look again, at yours, just for art appreciation."

She rolled her thighs apart again, but her father just glanced. Then he asked:

"And Marlie's, ... since you both didn't have to rush to see the one in Courbet's painting?"

She smirked at him and asked:

"You want to see it?"

He looked abashed, shaking his head, then murmuring:

"Since you said that you two didn't have to rush to see Courbet's painting."

"Not like his - the one in the picture - more like mine."

"Nice, 'very nice'."

His smirking made her nipples pop out, and she clenching her thighs together. He noticed and remarked with a smile:

"Didn't want to arouse you. Shouldn't have asked about hers."

She nodded with a grin, but replied:

"Told you already, I like hers; you would too."

"Never saw one I didn't like," he murmured.

She nodded with a slight smile, wondering if he was deflecting from her suggestion that he could like to see Marlie's pussy, but thinking that he was right; she would like any cock she saw. When he then muttered:

"Shouldn't have mentioned her," she nodded, not so much in agreement, more because she thought he was curious about Marlie's pussy. She shrugged and replied:

"Maybe not, but she would probably like to see your cock, well, one like yours."

"Leave me out of this," he replied with chuckle, then after a moment asked:

"What are you going to tell her?"

"About your cock?"

"Hmm? I guess that too, guess you will, if you tell her anything else."

"Mmmm! That is 'very nice', in 'every respect'."

"Oh shit! I shouldn't have asked."

"I'll only say that, if she asks."

"Hmm! You said she would."

She was still lying there, looking up at him, and nodded. He made a wry expression and replied:

"Enough of this; I'm beginning to envision you two lying there talking about me."

"Mmmm! Probably like that, but don't think that we can just any time we want to."

"Well, that's good, it was beginning to sound like it. Time for a shower and to get dressed for supper."

She nodded and got up, and they did, just incidentally "going," as they washed each other. Her father had said "supper" and nodded, when she put on her polo shirt without a bra. In the elevator, he said:

"Just don't let them pop out in the lobby."

"If that man looks at them again?" she asked with a sly smile, rubbing her arm over her breasts, since they had.

"Hmm! Just look straight ahead, and I'll catch up with you at the door."

They had the tourist special two course meal in a restaurant, agreeing to have a beer instead of their usual wine. When they had a second one, another large one, she winked and murmured that he knew how she was going to have to go. He nodded, returning her wink. She smirked, and he did.

They weren't offered a grappa in that restaurant. When he suggested that they look at the cathedral in floodlights, they did, holding hands. She wondered if they were just waiting till they felt that they had to "go," liking the thought that it had been his suggestion, that he wanted to be raunchy again - even before they did anything else. She did, and that thought made her feel like she did.

"Better go back to the hotel," she murmured.

He squeezed her hand with a nod, and they walked a little faster, again dropping hands, when they were closer to the hotel. In the elevator, her thighs twitched. He nodded with a grin. She scowled and said that she had wanted to go first. He nodded again and said that he would try to save it for her.

In their room, they chuckled, nodding as they stripped off their clothes as fast as they could, just letting them drop. She reached down and held her pussy lips together and murmured:

"Before I drip."

"Don't," he replied with a grin, and they hurried to the shower, she, a little awkwardly with her hand there. He dropped to his knees and crouched down, waiting for her to move her hand. Her stream sprang out, and he got his face in it, then catching it in his mouth. When he had to swallow, she chuckled and tried to stop her stream, not before it splashed on his face. She managed to hold it for a couple of seconds, until his mouth was open again. When she let it spring out again, she noticed that it was almost colorless. He had to swallow again, and got it on his face, before she could hold it. He had to swallow even another time, but this time she just let it flow; his face was already as wet as it could be. He caught the last of her dying stream, following it up and licking. She hummed with a nod, enjoying the sensation, although his tongue wasn't where she was most sensitive.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers