Kitten Exposed Ch. 05

Story Info
Tabitha and Ava really begin their twisted love affair.
8k words
4.81
16.7k
14

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

***Dear Reader, thank you for taking this journey with me this far. I know the last chapter was pretty tame, but this one will really get into things. If you have suggestions or comments on how I can improve, please send them along. This is a fantasy. This part includes some very intense breast bondage, tit torture, possibly some fisting (no spoilers!) and various other bdsm activities similar to how Chapter 2 was. If that's not your thing, then I fully understand. Maybe it shouldn't be anyone's thing, but here we are :) Don't try this at home!***

Tabitha had a wild and crazy ride in the past few days. She went from a relatively dull, ordinary, prudish college student to a sex-craved, pain-seeking porn star. She barely recognized who she was now, or who she might be by next week. After tonight she would be sitting on about $15,000 cash. Maybe she should just focus on her studies, her barista job, and take the windfall for what it was. But the idea of going back to her old life seemed so impossible now.

Ava had just gotten done setting upon her nipples with her fingernails and Tabitha's tits were certainly feeling the effects already. Just prior to that Ava had been roughly squeezing and laying into her perky tits with open hand slaps. Tabitha loved having her titties hit, it was like some inner orifice of hers was being fucked, like every part of her was alive and part of this sensory experience. Her breasts were now both turning a shade of pink and her nipples were sources of utter pleasure at what should've been pain.

Ava returned with some black cord. Tabitha's arms were still tied behind her back, so she knew exactly what those cords would be going. Having just had her tits bound by Tom yesterday, she was excited to see how much tighter and better Ava's would be.

Ava did not disappoint. She was an absolute expert at bondage. Ava untied her arms and even had Tabitha help at points, but by the time she was done, Tabitha's tits looked absolutely amazing. The cord was not only wrapped around each of her breasts, but also around her body. It looked like she had some devilish bra on, but moreover, her tits looked incredible. Her skin was stretched tight as the cord was tightly bound around the base of each one of her breasts. Her skin seemed to already be changing colors a bit from the restriction of blood flow. Her tits looked so prominent now and the cord accentuated her breast size immensely.

Ava directed Tabitha over to a new contraption upon which she would spend the next hour or so being subject to whatever sadistic pleasures Ava had planned. It was made with metal piping as the frame with some padded areas that she would be supported by. Tabitha rested her back on a central pad, the kind you would see on an incline press at the gym at a similar angle, but with the bottom of the pad stopped just above her ass. Then there were pads for her knees. These pads were spread out to the side, so that her pussy was also exposed. Finally Tabitha's arms were tied straight down to the floor. With her hands tied down, Ava then attached some restraints around her midsection and legs to secure her for what would come next.

Tabitha felt so exposed, so ready. She could feel the moisture leaking out of her nether regions and she could feel her heart pounding practically out of her chest. Maybe it was adrenaline starting to pump through her, or a massive dopamine hit, but she felt a rush of passion that beat out anything prior. Her excitement levels were simply through the roof. She was so ready to have her body abused by Ava. She was amazed at how her tits bulged, and she could feel how tight the skin was. Her nipples were hard and begging to be traumatized more.

Ava set a small table down with a tray of toys she would be using on Tabitha. However, it was below the contraption holding Tabitha down, so she wasn't able to see all the wonderful thing that would be bringing her pleasure and pain.

"How are you doing Kitten?" Ava asked as she walked up next to Tabitha.

"I've never felt this way before Mistress, I don't know what is coming over me, please test my limits," Tabitha said. She had the craziest sensation flowing through her. She would do anything, she just wanted to be mistreated. She wanted to be hurt.

"I plan to Kitten, but you need to let me know if it ever becomes too much. Red means full stop. Yellow means just tone it down a bit. Do you understand?" Ava said to Tabitha. She touched her nipple as she did and caressed the taught skin of her bound tits.

Tabitha nodded her head, "Yes Mistress. I'm ready."

Ava gave Tabitha a devilish grin. She traced her fingernail along Tabitha's nipple and breasts then grabbed Tabitha roughly by the hair. Tabitha moaned for a moment as Ava leaned in to give her a passionate kiss. Their tongues intertwined again for a few amazing moments. Tabitha felt swooned. Then Ava let go and went over to her tray of toys.

She returned with what looked like chopsticks. Except these ones were a bit special. They had tight rubber bands already wrapped around one end. Ava brought the first one close to Tabitha's right nipple, opened it up, then tugged at her hard nipple and let it close around the base. Tabitha took a quick breath, though it didn't hurt yet. Then Ava started squeezing it tight, and deftly began wrapping the rubber bands around the other end of the chopsticks. Tabitha could immediately feel the tremendous pinching of her nipples and it started driving her wild.

Tabitha was silently begging Ava to put it on her other nipple as well. She loved having her nipples pinched! Ava took a moment to bring her tongue to Tabitha's left nipple and lick it softly, then she bite down hard with her teeth. Tabitha cried out in pleasure as her body was wracked with wonderful pain. After another good bite, Ava let go and applied the other set of chopsticks.

Tabitha looked down and was getting turned on by how huge her tits looked, and the pain in her nipples was damn near perfect. Not too much, though Tabitha wasn't even sure what too much would even look like. She wanted more. And so did Ava.

Ava spent the next five or ten minutes torturing Tabitha's precious nipples. She would squeeze the chopsticks tighter until Tabitha would cry out. Then she spun the chopsticks causing Tabitha's nipples to twist around, like the hands of a clock, until the girl's nipples would no longer turn. Lastly, she flicked and pinched the trapped nipples until both her and Tabitha's pussy were leaking. Tabitha was panting and moaning as her bound tits and nipples were sending floods of pleasure down to her pussy. She started to writhe a bit as Ava's fingernails bit into her nipples more.

"Do you think you could cum from just having your nipples tortured, Kitten?" Ava asked after she moved a hand down Tabitha's body and easily slid a finger into her pussy which was sopping wet from the pain inflicted just on her nipples. Tabitha cooed as her pussy was finally touched. The string of juice held for a moment as Ava pulled her finger free.

A strand of juice fell from her pussy to the floor below.

Tabitha nodded her head quickly as she bit her lower lip, already lost in the pleasure and exposure.

Ava was curious to test something, she grabbed a small dish and put it on the floor below Tabitha's pussy just over where the last drip had fallen, "I want to see how much pleasure we can get out of you." Ava was hoping for a nice puddle of pussy juice.

Now Ava felt obliged to find out both, if this girl could cum from having her nipples played with and how much they could fill that dish. Almost rhythmically, she would pinch her nails into one nipple and then the other, pulling on them as she did, milking them for pleasure. Back and forth she pinched and masturbated the girl's hardened nipples. Tabitha began shaking from the pleasure, she arched her head backwards as she thrust her tits out for Ava. Within another couple minutes, it actually happened.

"Uuuhh, mistress, yes!," Tabitha cried out as the pleasure ripped its way through her young body, from her nipples to her cunt, surges of pleasure crashed through her as like waves upon an island cliff-side. In unison, her pussy gushed juices as well, a large droplet fell from her tender lips, then it was followed by copious amounts of liquid that seeped out in long thin chain to the dish on the floor. She bucked her hips as her tits shook as Ava continued to pinch the orgasm free from her nipples.

It took about thirty seconds for Tabitha to ride the orgasm to a close, and by then she was panting and her chest heaving as she caught her breath. Once done, Ava removed the chopsticks from Tabitha's nipples. They were red with marks clearly left over from where the chopsticks had been.

Ava's fingernails then caressed along Tabitha's tightly bound tits, and then along her shoulder. She bent down and kissed Tabitha's lips. Tabitha returned the kiss softly, even verbally thanking her mistress through the kiss.

Pulling away, Ava smiled at her girl. Tabitha smiled back. Ava gave Tabitha couple minutes to recover taking a moment to inspect the dish. She was elated to see a large dollop of her pleasure already there, "Are you ready to continue?"

Tabitha nodded eagerly, and submissively added, "I'm yours until your done."

Ava grinned devilishly, ideas racing through her head. But she had to focus on the matter at hand, that would have to wait.

With all the focus on Tabitha's nipples, it was time to move onto the next torment. Ava always enjoyed playing with hot wax. It was fun watching her submissives writhe as the wax landed on their skin. It always felt like it would burn, but only for a second, depending on how sensitive the body part was. She was interested to see how Tabitha's sexy little body would respond. She figured she'd be pretty liberal with it too, since it seemed like the girl could take anything.

Ava held up a large red candle, the flame flickering as it began melting the wax below it. Tabitha smiled immediately upon seeing it, she had not seen practically any porn in her life until this week, but hot wax happen to be among it. She couldn't wait to feel the droplets fall onto her skin, she wanted them all over. Her nipples throbbed from being held by the chopsticks, but ached for more attention.

Ava didn't make her wait long.

The hot little drips of red wax splattered against the skin in the center of her chest first. Tabitha breathed in quickly as the wax stung at first, but cooled fairly quickly. Though Ava didn't stop there. The drops continued to land on Tabitha's chest as they traced a line from the center to the upper portion of her breasts. The stinging wax teased her supple skin as it molded it's self to her in a line that finally touched her right nipple. She pushed out that tit towards the candle. The pain the wax brought was like the Nirvana she craved.

Ava coated her nipple until it was fully encased, then she moved to other parts of the girl's impatient body. She let some droplets fall on her tight stomach as well, even making sure to let some fall into her belly button. Tabitha squeezed her stomach tighter, helping to define her tight core, but unlike her nipples, tits or pussy, the pain on her body she tried to escape from. She was almost begging to have it back on her tits.

Ava loved the way Tabitha's hot little body looked, she was certainly unique. Girls this hot and innocent looking don't like this sort of thing, but here she was. After teasing Tabitha's tight abs with red wax, Ava brought the candle up to her other breast and finished out her waxing by covering Tabitha's eager nipple and parts of her perky tit.

"There's really only one fun way to get wax off," Ava grinned as she held up a whip.

Tabitha was so ready. She widened her legs and pushed her chest towards her mistress. Ava was completely enthralled by Tabitha, she was a very pretty petite girl, which has an amazing quality all its own, but it was Tabitha's lust and desire for pain that really intrigued her. Ava was sure Tabitha was telling the truth, that all of this was new, that Ava's has first pussy whipping on her triggered a new world for this girl.

Ava's pussy moistened as the whip slapped the wax covered flesh of the young girl's tits. Her supple tied tits jiggled as her body reacted to the strike, flakes of wax leaped from the spot that was struck. Ava felt so invested in this girl's transformation, she wanted to fully explore the limits of this pain-loving nymph. For herself, Ava had never felt such a rush of pleasure, passion and satisfaction as when she was whipping the orgasms out of Tabitha's pussy.

Ava lashed Tabitha's tightly bound tits even harder with the whip, sending bits of wax flying in all directions from the now reddening exposed flesh. Tabitha only moaned louder as the whip bit into her as she closed her eyes and started getting lost in the pain. She loved not knowing precisely how hard or where the whip would greet her. It stung, but the pain only caused her nipples to harden more, and she could feel the moisture gathering in her pussy.

Having whipped a majority of the wax off of the young girl's tits, Ava now wanted to explore the girl and move to the real target. The whip landed on her tight stomach, just above her belly button, which caused Tabitha to gasp. A second strike on her midsection landed just below her belly button. Another hit was near the top of Tabitha's pussy mound. Then, finally, whip had struck gold once it found the submissive's pussy. Both Ava and Tabitha were anticipating this part the most.

Tabitha struggled to expose her pussy more as Ava unleashed the whip on her privates. The first couple strikes of the whip only cracked the surface of the girl's desire. Then, on the third hit, Tabitha's pussy exploded in a mixture of pain and juice. Tabitha's arched her back as the sensation of pain and pleasure gripped her, the whip finally finding the folds of her soaking wet pussy.

Tabitha moaned and bucked her hips into the sting of the whip as it found her pussy over and over. She greeted it was sheer lust, with reckless abandon, like an addict getting their fix. She craved it, needed it. She was hoping Ava would just whip her pussy until she passed out. She wanted to feel the pain, she wanted to feel the orgasms. And weirdly, she wanted everyone to witness her submission, to see her pussy wrecked. She wanted the video to go viral.

Ava watched with lewd fascination as well, watching the reactions of the college-aged girl she was abusing. Her mind was racing with how far she could take things. What would this girl agree to? Anything it seemed. And not only agree, but be enthusiastic for. She hit the girl's pussy harder and harder with the whip. Ava knew it must hurt, but you wouldn't be able to tell by Tabitha's reaction at all. In fact, Ava was sure the girl was nearing another orgasm. It was then that she had a devilish thought, maybe something that would actual torture Tabitha.

Tabitha cried out as she could feel the familiar sensation begin triggering in her loins, the whip slamming into her delicate womanhood, exploding with pleasure and pain. Deep inside, she could feel every nerve ending warming, her clitoris was becoming engorged with pleasure, "just a few more," she thought as she could hear the whip splattering against her soaking wet pussy. Another hit, she was almost there....

Then it stopped. Tabitha waited another second, expecting the whip that wouldn't come. She started to shake a bit, while pushing her pussy out. She looked up at Ava who had the most sinister of looks.

"But, but..." Tabitha was having a hard time forming a sentence as her pussy quivered with ecstasy, having just been denied an orgasm for the first time in her life.

"We have a whole night of tortures ahead for you, Kitten. When I do finally let you cum, I want it to surpass anything you've ever felt. I want you to earn it. And I want to know that you're mine," Ava said.

Tabitha shuttered at Ava's words, her lust was driving her insane. She would do anything, let Ava do anything, she enthusiastically nodded her head in agreement, "yes mistress." She stopped nodding and looked at Ava as submissively as she could saying softly, "I'm completely yours."

The scene before Ava couldn't have been more lustful. Here was Tabitha, an absolutely stunning young woman, her body wonderfully exposed. Her tits were bound tight, turning a darker shade of red from the restriction of blood flow, her hard nipples looked abused and eager for more, and even more girl juice trickled from her pussy onto the dish below.

Ava needed better access to Tabitha's pussy, she was becoming overwhelmed at the lust she was feeling towards both pleasuring and hurting this girl. She went to work quickly on some adjustments on the table that Tabitha was on. She raised the bottom portion so Tabitha was lying horizontally. Then she untied Tabitha's legs and knees which now no longer needed to support her weight since she was now prone on her back.

Ava affixed some extensions in the form of large pipes out at the end of the table below Tabitha's ass. She pulled Tabitha's legs wide to each side, testing the limits of her flexibility. Tabitha, herself, was shocked at how exposed she now was, but also proud with how willing she was to make Ava happy. It did hurt a bit, but she would manage. She was suddenly happy about all that time she had dedicated to dancing and stretching.

Once Tabitha was secured, Ava admired her handiwork. The girl's body was begging to be abused. Her reddened pussy was splayed out almost obscenely as it leaked more clear viscous liquid of pleasure down to the floor below from its now slightly gaping hole. Ava knew it was an inaccurate science in her lubricant gathering experiment, but still very hot.

Ava knew she had to keep focused with the tasks for tonight, mainly torturing the young girls tits. Yet Tabitha's pussy beckoned her, 'all things in due time' she told herself. She grabbed two smaller suction cups from her assortment of toys, as well as the pump for them. Ava took a little lubricant and smeared it onto Tabitha's hard nipples, eliciting a slight moan from the girl.

Ava slipped the suction cups over the girls nipples and gave a couple small pumps just to secure them in place. Ava knew this next process would take a bit, so it would give her ample time to enjoy the eager pussy now so fully exposed to her whims.

"Nipples and tits don't stay engorged nearly as long as the pussy does, so this will only hinder you for a day at most," Ava said as she started pumping Tabitha's left nipple in earnest. With Tabitha's tits already bound, this only added to the feeling of the skin of her breasts being tightened more. Ava could feel herself rushing a bit. She had a whole series of tit tortures she needed to get to for the show, but all she wanted was to do was torture the girl's pussy more. She squeezed the pump until it became obvious Tabitha could not bear it any longer, then Ava popped the pump off and duplicated it with the other nipple.

Tabitha's nipples and areolas were now sucked into the small glass tubes by over an inch. They swelled and pulled and the burning sensation was having a significant affect on Tabitha. She was breathing shallowly through her teeth trying to ease it. It was a sensation unlike anything she felt before, even when it was happening to her pussy. With her pussy, she almost remembered it being pleasurable, like her pussy was being filled. This was more painful, but if Ava wanted, she would let her keep going. She would fill the full 3 inch tube if Ava asked.

Feeling satisfied, Ava pulled the pump free of the suction cup. She took a moment to enjoy the sight, Tabitha's nipples were going to look fantastic after this was done. They would be huge for while, like little cocks, even better for the various tortures she would be inflicting tonight. With some renewed vigor, Ava put the pump back on the other nipple and forced another couple pumps, just as Tabitha cried out a bit. Then Ava did the other with a similar result.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers