Kitten Exposed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like these are coming along nicely," Ava took a few moments to delight in her anguish as she flicked and squeezed the bound nipples. "I think we're going to make this permanent," she added.

Once done, Ava left Tabitha alone for another few moments. Tabitha felt so utterly satisfied. Her nipples were throbbing, her insides were aching, her legs and hips were starting cramp from the outstretched position they were in, but she was happy. Even the thought of having her nipples changed forever turned her on.

Ava returned with what looked like some sort of medieval torture device. It was two metal pipes over a foot and a half long. Connecting them were a long bolt on each end. Their purpose became immediately apparent to Tabitha as Ava fit them over her breasts, one pipe on top and the other below. Ava held them in place, in the center of each of Tabitha's swollen breasts. Ava then started to tighten the wing nuts. This caused the pipes to compress onto the girl's tits.

At first, the pipes just seemed to add weight to her tits, but soon, as the wing nuts were tightened more, the pipes began pressing into her breasts. Turn by turn, the pipes began their torture on the already punished tits. The pressed down toward each other, Tabitha's tits trapped between them. More and more Tabitha could feel her tits being compressed. She winced as compression turned more into crushing, her swollen tits now being deformed as well.

Ava was finding much more satisfaction in this than she had expected. Ava was certain that Tabitha was now hers, and she would gladly suffer for her. She continued to twist the wing nuts more until Tabitha was writhing, close to crying out, as her tits took the shape of an hour glass. Satisfied, Ava loosed the wing nuts a couple turns and admired her handiwork.

Tabitha could barely breathe, her tits were being crushed so much. She was practically shaking in pain from the brutal breast press, she was so close to crying out 'yellow,' but she didn't want to let Ava down. She had come to get her tits tortured, and here they were.

There was still one more piece to the current puzzle to go. Ava grabbed some twine and brought it over to Tabitha's obscenely bound nipples. She looped each length of twine around the girls nipples, securing them. Then she grabbed a control device and lowered a hook from the ceiling that was connected to a winch. The winch had been very carefully tuned as to not go past a certain limit for safety reasons. She gathered up the hook and tied the twine to it.

Tabitha knew immediately what was about to happen. She struggled through the intense pressure on her tits as she watched the hook pull the twine up. It took a few seconds for the twine to become taught, at which point she felt a mild tugging on her nipples. Ava stopped it for a brief moment, then hit the button again. The twine pulled hard on Tabitha's nipples causing her to wince as her bound nipples pulled her swollen tits upwards. Tabitha arched her back trying to move herself with it, but soon found her stuck with her nipples bearing most of the burden. She rocked her head side to side in pain, "uhhhhhh, please mistress, no more."

Ava stopped the winch. She wanted to find Tabitha's limits, and knew she was very close.

"Please, a little less mistress..." Tabitha begged, "God my tits..."

"Yellow Kitten?" Ava asked as she moved over to Tabitha's side and putting a hand gently on her stomach.

Tabitha looked over at Ava with partially watering eyes. She bit her lower lip a bit, then looked back at her tits and nipples. The internal struggle Tabitha faced felt overwhelming. She was really the one in control. She could just say Red and stop it all, she could say yellow and certainly bring herself some relief. But she was starting to pride herself on her new found fame. There were likely hundreds, maybe thousands of people watching her right now, stroking their cocks or maybe even their pussies.

She started to feel a little detached from herself, she found herself thinking, "what would be sexiest?" as opposed to what she was thinking initially, and probably should be, which was "YELLOW!"

"No mistress," Tabitha caught her breath, "I loved having my pussy pumped and engorged for days," Tabitha winced a bit as her nipples throbbed and pulsated in pain, "I want the same for my nipples, but maybe you could torture my pussy or fist my ass some more and give them time to adjust."

Ava knew at that moment that she was in love.

***This went longer than I had anticipated, and we're certainly not done! I want to explore and develop their twisted relationship more, but I'm really enjoying pushing the limit and developing the fantasy of these characters. Please feel free to leave comments, or send me feedback, I read them all.***