Kitten Exposed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the girl's nipples were properly distended into the tubes.

"Actually Kitten," Ava said as she inspected the nipple filled tubes, "I want to see just how long I can make your nipples." Tabitha nodded eagerly, oddly really liking idea too.

With that complete, Ava traced a line down Tabitha's body with her fingernail, caressing the tight skin of her now very red bound tits. She continued down Tabitha's stomach and along one of her painfully opened legs, then slowly towards the lustful wet pussy. Tabitha was begging Ava with her eyes and her moans. Ava leaned over and brought her mouth down towards Tabitha's opened lips, just far enough away so that Tabitha pushed her mouth into Ava's, completing the kiss. Their tongues immediately meeting in a wet embrace.

Once locked in the passionate kiss, Ava's pointer and middle fingers dipped easily into the soaking wet hole of the lovely girl, who moaned into their kiss. Ava had been doing this job for only a short time, the pay was very good, she loved bondage and sex, and she had always been a sadist which is why she sought this career. Hurting men was easy, and generally fun since they seemed to get into it more and she loved the power she could exert over them. Hurting girls turned Ava on so much more because of her attraction to them, but they never returned. She got off on betraying them sometimes, like a girl wouldn't hurt them as much, but they were mistaken.

Tabitha was so different. She found herself lusting for the girl nearly every waking moment, constantly thinking about her. Her moans and cries alike made Ava delirious with lust. A nervous thought tingled its way through Ava's stomach, maybe the girl would keep returning. Maybe she would truly let Ava dominate her, instinctively Ava pushed her fingers in deeper.

Ava and Tabitha kissed each other passionately and deeply for several minutes while Ava fingered Kitten's sweet tight pussy. The tightness of it was sexy and frustrating at the same time for Ava, she loved fisting slaves. She felt it was the ultimate form of submission, roughly pushing her fist into the ass or pussy of slave. It was also one of the few ways she could cum with a partner, with her fist buried deep, watching them writhe to accommodate it, feeling their insides, and only then would her own fingers finally be able to get her cum.

Ava felt like Tabitha would bring her especially wonderful orgasms, fisting this girl would be an achievement, on top of just how satisfying Ava found it when hurting her too. Yet she also felt a weird need to connect with Tabitha on an emotional level, 'all things in due time' she told herself again.

Tabitha was moaning and pushing her tongue deeper into Ava's mouth as she worked a third finger into the splayed but still clenching pussy of the girl. Ava's fingers did not lack for lubricant at all. At this angle, Ava knew she wouldn't get much of a fourth finger in and definitely not more. Widening Tabitha's pussy, and maybe even her ass, would be an incredibly rewarding project.

Ava lost herself in Tabitha's warm tongue and lips for a little while longer, letting just her three fingers explore the womanhood so wonderfully offered to her. But Ava was craving more, she pulled away from Tabitha's kiss, even as the girl tried to lift her head and keep it. Grinning, Ava moved around Tabitha's outstretched legs so that she was directly in front of Tabitha's pussy.

She brought her hand down firmly on Tabitha's pussy with a resonating slap that seemed to echo throughout the quiet room, followed quickly by a moan. Ava grinned as she again slapped the girl's wet pussy, which was so fully opened up for her. The splayed legs left the girl's labia equally opened.

Tabitha was fully committed to allowing Ava full reign of her body. She had it firmly set in her mind that she would find pleasure in everything that would happen to her, everything that Ava could do. She knew Ava liked hurting her, and Tabitha would do her best to please. Having her pussy whipped to the edge of orgasm was surreal as well, it made her hornier, and left her wanting more.

Ava slapped the willing pussy a few more times then softly laid her hand on Tabitha's thigh as her other hand pushed two, then three fingers into Kitten's moist hole. Ava pushed them in, and gripped Tabitha's thigh tighter. The moans from Tabitha were superbly sexy. She quickly added a fourth finger, and pushed it in as well, though they met resistance after the second knuckle. She pushed a few more times then pulled them free.

Ava reached over and grabbed some lubricant, which she them spread liberally over her fingers and hand. Tabitha moaned as she quickly realized what Ava was going to try again, "Do it mistress, yes." Ava's heart was racing as she pushed her four fingers back in. Tabitha's pussy was putting up a very hard fight, even though it's owner wanted both of Ava's fists in her pussy, but it was not quite that simple. Ava fucked Tabitha a bit with her four fingers all bunched up real close. She pushed hard, but her four fingers were barely getting passed the second knuckle.

Ava knew she would have to get creative with Tabitha, but likely it would just be a matter of time and effort. Tabitha was so petite too, Ava was curious to find out if she would make the girl's stomach bulge with her fist. Just the thought of it made Ava's pussy gush.

Twisting her fingers a bit, Ava tried to use the leverage of her grip on Tabitha's leg to squeeze her fingers in more, even adding her thumb in with the rest for good measure. She could feel the strain of the girl's pussy denying her intrusion, Ava rotated again and pushed some more. It turned into a game over millimeters. Twisting, pulling, pushing, her four fingers tried to break down Tabitha's barrier, but she was just shy of reaching the third knuckle no matter what she tried.

With her fingers still buried into the teen, Ava let go of Tabitha's thigh and rested it on the girl's lower stomach, "Kitten, do I have permission to try your ass?" Ava never felt so nervous in her life, she went out on such a limb, but was hoping she would agree. Ava wanted to see what progress she would need to make there, and with her body so available to her, now was the perfect time to find out. Plus, Ava's pussy was starting to tingle and she wanted so desperately to cum.

Tabitha looked down at Ava and nodded, not enthusiastically, but she was putty to be molded how Ava saw fit. She knew she would have her backdoor played with eventually. She knew it was on the list. Anal was something she had never done, and she wasn't sure what to expect at all. Her body and mind had changed overnight, but now presented with the opportunity to find out, she wanted to explore it as well, "Though I've never...." Tabitha trailed off a bit, unsure what to say.

"Never what Kitten?" Ava asked as she glanced over to one of the cameras and nodded, as if gesturing to someone watching.

"I've never been touched there," Kitten said almost ashamed. She continued, "But I don't need to sign anything, I agree, Ava has permission to do literally anything."

Ava pulled her fingers free from Tabitha's pussy and practically threw herself down on the girl, kissing her deeply. Ava was not gentle either, mashing the bound tits and the glass tubes stretching Tabitha's nipples in the process. Tabitha smiled through the deep kiss and sudden pain she felt in her nipples, but she knew she had said and done the right thing.

After indulging in a few more seconds of Tabitha's passionate kiss, Ava pulled herself off and grabbed some more lube, ready to go to work on Tabitha's virginal hole. Ava knew she couldn't have enough lube, spreading it all over her fingers and, finally, Tabitha's winking rosebud. She was so eager to dive in, but knew she really needed to take her time with this one. If this girl was never going to come back, she would be rougher. She then wondered if Tabitha might just prefer it that way, but again, there would be time to find out.

Tabitha was quiet as Ava began, just biting her lower lip and watching. She also realized just how lewd she must've looked, her tits were turning a deep shade of red and they were sticking out from her chest like hard apples, and the tubes were distending her nipples almost grotesquely. Just then she could feel Ava's fingers opening up her hole just a bit. Ava started with a single well-lubricated finger, and then a second. Tabitha tried to relax, she didn't want to put up any fight at all. The thought of Ava slipping her whole hand inside of her was beginning to turn her on as well. She wanted to be Ava's puppet.

Ava was able to work through the initial resistance easily, which was a good sign. She knew this would be a delicate and slow process. She spent a few minutes with just two fingers fucking in and out of Tabitha's ass. Once satisfied that she had gained sufficient agreement with the muscles protecting Tabitha's rectum, she added some lube and a third finger. Tabitha's warm ass seemed to welcome the extra girth, which was an even better sign. Ava was no stranger to fisting, having been the fister countless times, and even the fistee on occasion, the latter leading to her all-time best orgasms.

Again, Ava spent some time slowly working the three fingers in and out of Tabitha's orifice. She was much more likely to be rough with Tabitha's pussy since it was capable of handling it, but the rectum needed care. Ava liked hurting Tabitha, but didn't want to actually ruin her. She then pushed her three fingers in as deeply as she could, and widened them apart slowly, straightening them. Again, Tabitha's hole adjusted and seemed far more elastic than the girl's pussy.

Carefully, Ava withdrew her fingers and then added her pinky into the mix. Folding her fingers together, along with her thumb, she inserted them in much easier than with the girl's pussy. Once her hand was in nearly to the third knuckle, she again widened her hand slowly, noting Tabitha's reaction. The girl looked relatively relaxed, her submissive eyes watching Ava, "How's this feel Kitten?"

"Good, full, and..." Tabitha was moaning a bit through her words and trailed off a bit as she felt Ava's fingers moving around inside of her, and truth be told, it felt great. She was expecting it to hurt from the moment Ava started, but it didn't. It felt weird, for sure, but the nerves around her rectum were all triggering in the best way. She certainly had changed. She could feel her orifice opening itself up. Where her pussy felt tight and stretched to its absolute limit, her ass felt welcoming.

Ava pushed a bit more and grinned as Tabitha's rectum opened just that little extra it needed, nearly taking the third knuckle of her fingers. This girl was made for anal fisting, and so much more really. The fact that she could cum from having her pussy whipped while still begging for more, her ass taking a fist the first time around, and her eagerness to be hurt - Ava needed to keep her.

"Tell me you want it," Ava said, ready to push through the last barrier.

"Please mistress," Tabitha nodded as well, "do it,"

Ava felt elated, she then twisted her hand just a bit, deftly squeezing it together as much as she could. The third knuckles of her fingers started pushing past the tight skin of the girl's rosebud. Ava could feel the girl's sphincter giving way slowly, happily swallowing the thickest part of her hand. She braced herself just a bit, so that her fist would ease into the young girl, as opposed to popping abruptly in as would normally happen.

Then it happened. Tabitha let out a gasp as Ava's fist was sucked into her bowels. "Uuuuhhh," Tabitha followed her gasp and let out something between a moan and a grunt as the fist forced it's way into the core of her body, "Oh god!" Once the shock of it had worn off for even a moment, she threw her head back in a moan, "yes, yes" the feeling was out of this world. Her insides felt so full, akin to when Ava had pumped the inflatable dildo to its max, but this was so much better, this was alive. She moaned again as Ava's fist moved a bit inside. She felt expanded, full, and wonderful.

Equally pleasured, Ava moaned as her fist broke through the resistance given and firmly implanted itself in her slave, her devilish pussy ignited in pleasure as well. As quickly as she could Ava squatted down, opening her knees wide, pulling her sopping wet black panties aside and her fingers started furiously rubbing her pussy and clitoris. Ava was right on the edge, she hadn't cum in a very long time, and her pussy demanded attention. If Ava gave in though, she knew Tabitha would suffer.

Ava's lust grew, her fingers sending diabolical pleasure through her. Ava could no longer help herself, now this was for her benefit. She thrust her fist further into Tabitha causing her to cry out meagerly and helplessly, "Mistress.. ahhh." She rocked her fist back and forth in the bowels of the teen, then pushed up.. Ava's fingers worked her hardened clitoris as she watched her fist bulge the petite teen's stomach. Now Ava felt in control, dominant, and cruel. Ava straightened her fingers and set about exploring the bowels of the girl, even pushing in a bit more.

Tabitha had an overwhelming sense of being controlled and dominated, to the point of feeling helpless as her insides gave way to Ava's ministrations. It still felt pleasurable, but she could tell that Ava was no longer being as gentle. Truly her whole body was now owned by Ava. It was intensely erotic, and she felt incredibly submissive giving herself so entirely over to her mistress. She winced and moaned as Ava's hand took liberties with her bowels.

"Mistress..." Tabitha said as she felt her insides being battered, "uuhhh."

Ava began thrusting her arm a bit in the petite girl, while her fingers worked her evil pussy. The scene was pure eroticism for Ava, the bound girl, her tits turning swollen, her legs painfully spread, her gaping pussy begging for more abuse, and now Ava's hand was in her ass. She couldn't help herself, the more she pummeled the insides of this girl, the more her pussy awarded her with pleasure. Ava did her best to be safe, though. She knew this could break the girl. Tabitha's ass had welcomed her first easier than any other fistee she could remember, so either Tabitha was lying to her, or, more likely, her body was just special.

"Oh god, please..." the pleasure of the anal fisting was starting to give way to worry as Tabitha's small body gave way to her mistress' fist. She was almost ready to cave out of panic, to yell out for reprieve. Her insides were being misused and they were going to be sore, but she wasn't feeling any pain. She felt abused, and scared something could happen, but the fullness in her body, the pleasure emanating from her rectum, and her need to please were keeping her from giving in.

Ava's cruel pussy was feeling particularly sadistic as it was demanding more abuse of the girl before it would give in and allow her to cum, and she needed to comply. With Tabitha's pussy so splayed out, it looked like it was begging to take some punishment, if only to save her insides from more abuse. Ava pulled her fingers away from her wet pussy and grabbed a small clamp with metal teeth. She quickly brought it up and let the teeth bite into the soft flesh of Tabitha's lips. The girl let out a whimper in response. Ava wasn't done at all, she added a second onto her other lip, then finally took a third clamp and let it close down tight directly on the girl's exposed clitoris.

The abrupt biting of her clitoris caused Tabitha to roll her head back, gasping with pain, "uuuuuhhhh." Her mind went crazy as the teeth bit into her sensitive pleasure nub. This was a forever moment... she would think about this every time she was horny going forward. This exact moment would be etched in her memory forever. Every sexual experience she would have would be compared to right here right now with every part of her body was being tortured exquisitely.

Ava's fingers found her pussy again and it came faster than she expected, with her hand turning Tabitha into a living puppet, her tits turning purple, and the clamps crushing her delicate clitoris, it was perfect. Ava's pussy exploded in pleasure as the orgasm ripped its way through her body. In her pleasure, Ava forced her hand another inch or so into the teen. Tabitha cried out as her insides adjusted to the abrupt thrust of the hand. As Ava rode her orgasm, crying out in pleasure, her fist worked the insides of her slave in unison. It took nearly a full minute for Ava's orgasm to subside as Tabitha bore down and accepted her fate the best she could.

As Ava finished her orgasm and the subsequent brutalization of Tabitha's bowels, Tabitha had wished her pussy was up to the task instead, as she knew she would've found much more pleasure in it. However, with as much pleasure as she was able to give to Ava, she resigned herself to being anally fisted happily every day for the rest of her life.

Regaining her composure, Ava looked flushed and her breath was labored and heavy like she had just run several miles. She took a couple rather deep breaths and looked over at Tabitha. She mouthed, "are you okay?"

Tabitha nodded and gave her a smile. Ava smiled back, then she undid the clamps and started to pull her arm and hand free from Tabitha's ass. Tabitha moaned as she could feel the fullness withdrawing. Her rectum opened itself easily as Ava extracted her hand from the petite girl. It came out with a plopping noise and a intense feeling of hollowness for Tabitha, emotionally and physically. Left to recover, Ava went and washed up.

Tabitha had a couple minutes for her mind to wander, and consider what had just occurred. She still felt like it was impossible, having never had anything foreign in her ass to now having had a whole fist in there. Her splayed open pussy was boiling with lust, begging to be abused more. Her tits felt absolutely swollen and were starting to throb, and her nipples felt like they were being consumed by the tubes. Not to mention the ache in hips and legs from the position she was being held into. She leaned her head back down onto the table already eager to find out what was next.

Ava returned to her side with a kiss, which Tabitha eagerly returned. "Thank you," Ava whispered through the kiss. Tabitha responded with more of her tongue.

Withdrawing, Ava knew she was still so much to do. She grabbed up some more items and commenced with the torture of this perfect girl. She took a pair of black rubber-bands and looped them over the glass tubes. She pushed them down the tube itself until they were at the bottom, at the very base of what was now Tabitha's nipple. Ava knew this next part would be pretty intense.

Turning the knob at the end of the glass tube, the vacuum seal was broken and, slowly, Ava peeled the glass tube away from Tabitha's nipples. Immediately, once off, Ava took hold of Tabitha's grotesquely elongated nipple, and began binding the rubber-band around the base several times. Tabitha let out a wince as her nipple was both brought to life and tortured at the same time. The end result was the rubber-band binding the base of what was basically Tabitha's areola and nipple which had been engorged together and now easily an inch and a half long.

Before moving to the other nipple, Ava then grabbed a long black cord and proceeded to tightly bind the elongated nipple, starting at the base and working it's way to the end. Around and around she wound the cord, causing Tabitha to wince again as her nipple was forced into the bondage. Ava repeated the process with her other nipple as well.

Tabitha was stunned as she looked at what was once her little hard nipples. Encased in the cord, she could see just the end of her nipple bulging out from an inch or so long binding. It felt like her nipples were being crushed into a new shape. Ava even added to it by flicking just the end of her nipple which caused Tabitha to cry out.