Kitten Exposed Ch. 07

Story Info
Tabitha runs some errands and visits the gyno.
8.5k words
4.72
27.8k
20

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

***Dear Reader, I've really enjoyed all the comments so far, and all the interest in this series. I'll do my best to keep it going, keep it interesting, and keep it fun. If you have any suggestions or comments, please don't be shy. This chapter goes through most of Saturday for our little Kitten, she's got choices to make, and a lot of people who want her attention. This includes some lesbian sex, some serious medical play, and a really nice lead into the next chapter. Thanks for reading!***

Tabitha woke up slowly, peacefully, as she blinked open her eyes, noting the bright morning sun pouring in through the window. She had the most amazing feeling of security as she was still wrapped up in Samantha's arms. She loved the feeling of Sam's body against her, and Sam's arm was over her with her hand lightly cupping Tabitha's breast. Tabitha made a warm, "mmm" as she wiggled her butt a little bit against Sam. Sam returned it by squeezing her tighter, adding "Morning babe."

"Morning Sammy," Tabitha grinned as Sam kissed her on the cheek. Tabitha turned her body a bit so she was laying on her back and could see her roommate better, "Did you sleep well?"

Sam smiled, then took a moment to kiss Tabitha on the lips, only then replying, "wonderfully."

Tabitha nodded cutely, "yeah me too Sam, best night of sleep I can remember."

Starting to pull the covers down, Sam was obviously curious to see what her nipples looked like this morning, and so was Tabitha. Tabitha was a little relieved, but surprised, they were much more normal looking, her nipple was clearly poking out separately from her areola again. They were still bigger, and her areolas were puffier, however they no longer looked anything like the baby carrots that Sam had joked about the night before.

Both Sam and Tabitha touched her nipples at almost the same time, causing Tabitha to let out a delighted moan. They were sore, but felt so good, so much more sensitive than they ever did before. A very small part of Tabitha missed the way they looked yesterday. She certainly had cute tits and nipples, but there was something deviant about having them distended, she felt so dirty like that.

Sam continued to lightly rub Tabitha's nipple, "you're so beautiful babe." But Sam didn't wait for a response, but continued, "look, I know you have a lot going on and I don't want to complicate things between us. I'm content just being single and focusing on school, but I very much want to continue what we started."

It didn't occur to Tabitha until just now how insanely complicated things would get, or how likely she was to get hurt, or hurt other people. She certainly never expected her and Sam to become lovers in this process. She looked over at Sam who seemed nervous, "Sam, hun, you sure? You're okay with me going back there."

"Tab, yeah, you don't know this, but I've had a crush on you since day one," she was still lightly touching Tabitha's nipple, "and it is such a turn on hearing what they do to you." Sam stopped touching Tabitha's breast and instead moved her hand up to hold Tabitha's face, "But please Tab, no matter what, just be honest with me okay?"

Tabitha kissed Sam quickly, "Sammy, you are the absolute best!" She then rolled over a bit more towards Sam, "are we girlfriends now?"

Sam was smiling ear to ear and looked on the verge of tears, "yes babe!" and followed with a hug.

The happy new couple rolled around in the bed together for another half hour, kissing, hugging, trading compliments, small talk, along with some licking, fingering, pinching and spanking. They made sure to get each other to the edge of an orgasm at least once.

Afterwards, Sam got some breakfast started for the two of them while Tabitha grabbed her phone and went to help out. It was then that she realized she had totally blew off work entirely. She had 3 missed calls from her manager, and some texts from co-workers all worried about her. She also had a series of texts from Jeff.

"Oh my god, I completely forgot about work this morning," Tabitha said as she walked into the kitchen, still naked, her voice sounding a bit worried. Sam had put a shirt on since she was cooking up some eggs and bacon for them.

"Yeah, but like, why bother now? Your new job paid more in two days than the coffee shop will in a year," Sam said as she was moving the eggs around.

"Totally, I just never missed work ya know?" Sam was absolutely right, pretty pointless to even work there. Sam nodded and gave her a smile.

"Jeff texted me too. I told him we couldn't have sex anymore last night before I came into the apartment, but I also said I'd be interested in dominating him," Tabitha said totally unsure how Sam would react, but she wanted to be honest with her, "I'm sorry. I can just tell him to go away."

"Babe, like I said, you have a lot going on, it's cool." Sam was flipping the bacon over, trying to avoid the splashing of the grease, she continued, "especially if you're not actually sleeping with him."

Tabitha laughed, "Nope, I promise. I'm not even sure what I signed myself up for there."

"Lots of guys love that stuff, being spanked by girls, having their balls hit, or kissing your feet," Sam added some salt and pepper to the eggs and tasted it. Her subsequent, "yum" seemed to indicate food might be ready soon, "and I'm sure he'd love to come over and have us both do it."

"Oh you're wild Sam," Tabitha said as she laughed out loud. She came up behind Sam and kissed her on the neck.

Sam giggled with her and reached her free hand around to hold Tabitha's thigh, "I feel like the lucky one Tab."

The two girls ate breakfast together, and spent another hour or so just talking through their lives and their feelings. It seemed to Tabitha that Sam really was okay with everything. She seemed genuinely happy to just be with Tabitha, no matter what. It turned out that Sam had picked Tabitha on the roommate website from her picture alone, and Sam had always thought she might've been into girls but never acted on it. She had a couple short relationships with boys, but they never went anywhere.

After breakfast, Sam and Tabitha took a rather long shower together, and got each other ready for the day. Sam was going to visit her family for a party, as they lived relatively close. She was excited to go home and tell her family she had a girlfriend, and that Tabitha was certainly be invited, but Sam knew Tabitha had some chores to attend to today.

Sam went with a fairly laid back look, opting for some gym shorts, a t-shirt and a baseball cap, with her ponytail flowing out the back. Her family was all about playing games in the back yard, and Sam liked to win.

Sam, however, wanted to dress Tabitha. And Tabitha was more than happy to oblige, "you can pick out my outfits going forward Sam." They also agreed to go on a shopping trip soon and spend some of Tabitha's money on some sexy new clothes. For today, she picked out a fairly tight gray spaghetti string top without a bra, since she wanted Tabitha's nipples to catch everyone's eyes. And for below, she picked out a loose fitting pink skirt, no panties, some thigh high white stockings and some cute black boots.

Tabitha needed to quit her job officially, and she figured she should to do it in person so she could collect her things and say goodbye to her friends there. She then needed to go get tested and get the IUD inserted. She thought she might stop by and talk to Tom, she wanted to make sure he was likely clean, since she was nervous about that, and on top of the fact that she could actually be pregnant with his child and not know it yet. After that, she would be relatively free, and it might be nice to just come home, relax, and watch some TV until Sam got home. Sam only asked that she definitely check in after seeing Tom.

"I'll bring you home some left overs from the party Tab, have fun today, call me if you need anything," Sam gave her a kiss before leaving, she was clearly a happy girl.

Tabitha headed over to the coffee shop. She was dreading this immensely, and thought about just calling in to do it a few times. Not to mention her nipples wouldn't stop being hard, and they were blatantly obvious in the shirt she had to wear. But, it was making her horny too, so she was happy Sam had picked it. She had written back to all her co-workers via text that she was fine, so no worries there, but this was the first job she would actually quit.

It was a little after 1pm by the time Tabitha got to Crazy Mocha. It was located in the "Italian" section of town, which was turning into a very hip place to be, with all sorts of restaurants, art shops and the like. After sitting in her parked car for about two minutes, she finally built up the nerve and headed in.

She was delighted to see the place pretty empty. There were certainly customers sitting around at tables with the hum of conversations filling the air, but there wasn't a line at the register. She was immediately rushed by a couple of her co-workers all inquiring what happened. She let them know that she would be leaving, and the hugging commenced. She was sad to be quitting, but knew she had to. They told her John, the Area Manager, was in the office, working on some paperwork. Her manager, Devin, who she really liked and wanted to talk to, had to head out early.

Every anxiety button Tabitha had was pressed at the same time. John was a very intimidating guy. He was a well muscled guy in his forties, bald, and had a reputation of being very strict and demanding with the employees. When you found out John was coming to your shop, everyone wanted to run like cockroaches when the light turns on. Inevitably he would find something wrong, and make your day horrible. He'd never yell, per say, but his deep voice always panicked Tabitha.

She walked into the kitchen area of the coffee shop, next to where the counter was. There were a few rooms further back in the building. One was for storage, another was an employee lounge, and the last was an office. Devin always kept the door open, and was super cool, but her gut clenched more as she saw the door closed.

She waited what felt like a whole minute standing in front of the door, trying to find the courage to knock. With everything she had endured the past few days, she started to feel stupid for being so worried about this. She would just go in there and be like, "Look John, I quit," and then leave. It was no big deal.

She finally knocked.

The next few seconds felt like an eternity until she finally heard his demanding voice, "Enter."

Tabitha gathered up all her nerves and opened the door, noticing as she was about to go in just how intensely hard and huge her nipples looked. It caused her to clumsily push the door open to hard, making the door hit into the wall, and her to almost fall into the room. She looked up as she caught herself and John was already starring at her. He was sitting at the desk with his laptop open.

She quickly brushed her skirt down and stood up straight, "I.. uh..."

"Close the door," he said slowly and powerfully before she could even start her sentence. She moved about nervously, shuffling out from the door way and so she could close the door behind her. She saw her coworkers looking in from behind the counter. She gave a nervous smile and closed the door.

Tabitha turned around towards John again, but was looking at the floor. She had her arms hanging down in front of her, holding her hands. She could barely look up, she was so nervous.

"You're late," he said in his deep voice. She could see him turning his chair without looking up, putting a hand on his knee and his elbow on the desk. He was starring right at her. Even with her arms in front, she could clearly see the outline of her breasts and her nipples poking through the flimsy material of her shirt.

"Well?" he said sharply as his full attention was now on her. Her heart was racing. She was barely able to think straight let alone form complete sentences. She felt so small, so insecure, and suddenly so submissive.

"I had two people quit today, and by god, if you're about to tell me the same, I'm going to lose it," He said almost growling. She was overcome with fear and anxiety. All she did was stand there, in front of him, shaking as her brain completely froze.

It was then that he stood up from the chair, the metal wheels made a clattering noise as the chair was pushed out from underneath him. He was tall and imposing, it felt like he was a foot taller and probably tripled her weight. "Well?" he asked again, firmer this time, his voice shook her to the core.

"Yes, I... uh..." she struggled with the words, unable to look up. Her nipples were completely betraying her, they were getting harder as he looked at her. Even her pussy started to rebel as well, she could feel it getting slick, he was so intimidating and her body was reacting almost appropriately now. "I'm quitting, but you can take it out on me if you want."

Her pussy immediately rewarded her with a quiver of pleasure, from where, she didn't know. She could feel her heart beating, her tits seem to swell with her breathing. He was quiet for a moment, looking at her.

"What does that mean?" he asked her, still standing next to his desk.

Tabitha let her hands go to her sides and then put them behind her back, which caused her bra-less tits to stick out more. She could feel the material of the shirt rubbing her nipples. Her heart was pounding.

"If you want to choke, slap, spank or... fuck me, you can," she said, hesitating on the fuck part. She immediately thought of the contract, of Sam, and Tom, and regretted it. But it was out there now, and her pussy was suddenly drenched. She didn't dare lift her head, but starred at his feet, waiting.

"Well that is a first," he said, he voice was much softer than before, almost like he was about to laugh.

Tabitha grinned slightly, feeling suddenly proud she had broken his rough demeanor, even if only for a moment. She still didn't look up though, "I'll be quiet..." she waited a half second for dramatic effect, "no matter what."

He was still starring at her motionless. She was sure he was devouring her with his eyes, how could he not? Her tits looked amazing in this top, he had to be lusting over her nipples, and her cute little skirt and thigh highs would make any guy think of the prize inside. At this point, she would be let down if he didn't do something.

Softer again, he continued, "Look, I'm not sure what this is. Everything that is going on in here is being recorded," he looked up to where the camera was installed, it would perfectly be capturing her, "and it's pretty hard to be upset with you now. I will say you were a great employee, perhaps one of our best, so I'm sad to see you go."

Tabitha looked up at him with a genuine smile, "Really?"

He nodded, he was really checking her out, "Yes, so thank you for letting me know. We'll mail out your last paycheck and..." he paused as they met eyes. It looked to Tabitha like he wanted to say more, instead he started to walk towards her. Her heart started to race again, she looked down quick, fully expecting to be tossed over to the table, bent over it and then have his cock reaming her pussy. Her pussy quivered as she braced for it.

Instead, John moved past her, and opened the door, "Thank you Tabitha, I assume you know the way out."

She looked up at him, then back down at her feet, feeling an overwhelming sense of humiliation. How could he turn her down? She did a quick check, tits great, legs hot, hair's good, 'What the fuck?!' she thought as she turned and headed out of the room.

The moment she left, though, she felt an overwhelming sense of relief. What if he did actually fuck her? Then what? She still wasn't on birth control, she was 99% sure she was still clean. All that could've been ruined. And poor Sam! How could she do that to Sam already. Not three hours into a relationship and she was already begging for cock. She said her goodbyes to her former co-workers and headed out. She did need to get to the doctor's office.

On the way there her phone dinged with a text message, it was from Sam, "Hey babe, I know this sounds weird, but I really want to help support your new career, like whatever it takes. You can be the bread winner *kissing emoji*"

"You're the best Sam! *kissing emoji* I'm so happy :)" she wrote back. She really was. Maybe it was just adrenaline from the last few days, maybe it was the rush of the encounter she just had, whatever it was, she felt good.

She pulled into the medical clinic a bit early, and figured she'd just head in. 'At least she was guaranteed to get her pussy touched in here,' she thought as she opened the door to the ob/gyn's office, laughing out loud as she did.

The waiting room had only one other person in it, a girl about the same age as Tabitha. Tabitha walked up to the office window, and was greeted by a woman sitting behind the reception desk who took her name and let her know that they'd be with her as soon as possible.

The seating area wasn't particularly big, so Tabitha sat right near the girl. She was really cute, like Tabitha, though not as petite. She looked up at Tabitha who smiled and said, "First time I'm here."

"Oh, you've never been with Dr. McClellan then?" the girl asked, genuinely looking excited. Tabitha shook her head.

Just then the door opened from the office and a nurse with a clipboard held the door open saying gently, "Courtney." She was looking over at the girl Tabitha was talking to.

Courtney acknowledged the nurse then turned back to Tabitha, "Oh, then you're in for a treat, he's very handsome." And with that, she got up and went in.

Tabitha's pussy immediately came to life. Was that girl about to get banged by the doctor? She sure had that look in her eyes. Tabitha immediately got out her phone, and figured she'd use the time she was waiting to sext.

She quickly messaged Sam, "Hope you're having fun babe! I officially quit the coffee place, and now I'm waiting at the ob/gyn. I was just told by a girl in the waiting room that the doctor was super hot. It kinda seemed like she was going to try to fuck him."

She then replied to some of Jeff's messages. He was obviously worked up and frustrated she hadn't responded sooner. His texts were all questions and follow ups about what she meant, and he was free any time etc. She wrote back, "If any of this is going to happen, there are some rules Jeff. #1 You're dick will never enter any of my holes. #2 You don't get to cum without my permission. #3 Anytime we're doing things in person, Sam will be there too also in charge of you."

Sam texted back a super adorable selfie of her making a kissie face. She added, "wow! I'll have to switch to him too. I'm so sick of being molested by a 70 year old man."

Tabitha returned the selfie with as far away shot as she could get, she wanted to make sure her nipples were clearly visible with her eyes looking like they wanted to ravish Sam, "Can I molest you tonight?"

Sam sent back an immediate, "Yaaaaaaaaasssssss!!" with a series of smiley emojis. Tabitha couldn't help but feel swooned by Sam. She really liked her energy, and was really excited about an actual relationship. She was sure Ava would be jealous. But she felt like Ava made herself unavailable in that way, and it was probably for the best. Ava would certainly be her work wife though. For some reason, Tabitha felt a sincere calm over it all.

Sam texted again, "I can't imagine your dreamy new doctor actually banging you, but see how worked up you can get him ;)"

Tabitha's pussy was again lit on fire, "omg Sam, what are you doing to me??? What do I win if he does fuck me?"

"After you molest me, I'll slap that pussy till you can't cum anymore," Sam wrote.

Tabitha responded with a bunch of kissing heart and water spray emojis.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers