Kitten Exposed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha looked down at the doctor, who looked busy at work between her legs. She felt the probe in her cervix being pushed in deeper and deeper. He then took his attention off of that and more onto the other device in her. She could then feel the long metal object in her urethra starting to open. She rolled her head back again and moaned. It all felt so odd and strange, but so sexy at the same time, as her body's most private and intimate of holes were being penetrated.

Her urethra, unlike the pussy that enclosed it, was also very elastic, and conformed easily with the demands of the small speculum that opened it. The doctor was equally surprised by the ease at which he was able to open her peehole, and it helped to churn the lust in his heavy balls.

With the probe now pushed deep into her cervix, and not blocking what he wanted to do at all, he stood up holding the speculum in her urethra steady. His cock couldn't have been harder, or his need to cum greater. His stroked his cock, absolutely in awe of how pliant and erotic the girl was before him. He had always fantasized about shooting a load into a girl's urethra, and this would likely be his only chance. Though she would likely return, and he could experiment more!

Tabitha played with her own nipples as she briefly looked up and saw the doctor masturbating himself between her legs, with his cock near the entrance of her pussy. She didn't want to make him feel nervous, or ashamed at all, so she made sure she looked away and continued to softly moan. She wanted her submissiveness to be perfect.

In total, it only took about a minute for the doctor to start moaning and grunting as the orgasm was building. She could feel his cock pushing at the speculum that opened her urethra to him. She moaned in unison with him, quietly saying, "Fill me, shoot your cum in me."

The doctor was going delirious with lust as his orgasm finally gripped him. He pushed his cock tightly against the speculum and moaned loudly as he felt streams of his cum begin shooting out from his cock into her urethra. He came harder than he had ever cum in his life, and the amount of cum supported it. The warm juice sprayed into the depths of the teen's peehole, pumping in through the channel created by the speculum and then deeper beyond.

Tabitha moaned with him, wishing she could be helping to milk the white lust from his balls more, but she felt satisfied knowing she had helped him achieve such pleasure. She could feel the hot cum filling her in a way completely foreign to her. It was so erotic, the rush of his semen flowing into her bladder. She felt the need to pee immediately, but absolutely held it in. She watched as he grunted and shook as his orgasm finally came to finish.

The doctor moved his finger down to the opening of her urethra and held in the cum the best he could. Then he sat back down and began working on the next part. The doctor pushed a rubbery plug into the girls dripping urethra while pulling out the speculum that held it open. It wasn't perfect by any means, but he had succeeded well enough. The plug was firmly inserted into her urethra, holding most of his cum inside of her.

Tabitha could barely feel what he had done, other than she still had to pee and she could feel the metal speculum being pulled free from her little hole. She smiled up at him when he finally looked back up at her after having pulled his pants back up. He gave her a smile, and didn't seem the least bit ashamed or concerned over what he had done. He was incredibly charming and handsome, even if he did have some very dirty fetishes. She couldn't want to see what the follow up visits would include.

"Well, that was as fun as I had hoped," he smiled at her even more as he saw her absolute willingness to be experimented on. He already had more ideas brewing in his head for her next visit, but they would have to wrap it up fast. This had already gone a lot longer than it should've.

It only took another minute or so for him to give her the shot and finish up the visit. As she was getting up from the table, she noticed the plug in her peehole and touched it, "I'd like it if you kept that in for a bit." She nodded and started dressing, though there wasn't much in the way of clothes for her to put on. It's then that he realized she hadn't worn underwear at all. He pulled her close to him as she was pulling up her skirt and gave her a deep kiss, which was warmly returned.

And with that he walked out of the room. He had spent almost 45 minutes with her.

Tabitha pulled into her driveway at around six. She obediently still had the plug in her urethra, despite having run some extra errands, and even visiting Tom, the overweight mechanic. That guy was a trip, and she laughed aloud thinking of her conversation with him.

He was utterly shocked she had shown back up at his place. He laid the compliments on thick and sung her praises. He went on to say that the chat during the live videos of her last visit with Ava made the show even better. They started out with only a couple hundred viewers, but by the end, thousands were on and they went nuts when she finally took the fist in her ass. She couldn't have been happier to hear, and loved hearing him speak so highly of her. She did confirm that he hasn't been with anyone else besides his wife, so likelihood of him being clean was really high. She even let him play with her titties and pull her nipples a bit before she left.

She didn't see Sam's car yet as she got into the apartment, though Sam did say she was on her way. Sam asked her to surprise her with stories when she got home, but she wasn't sure how Sam would react to what had happened. She did want to be honest though. Tabitha was starting to like the feeling of the small plug below. It would press into her when she sat down and she could feel it when she walked around. It was a wonderful reminder of the day she had.

As Tabitha opened the door, she nearly peed herself in surprise, but did actually drop her purse as she realized what was going on. Jeff was naked kneeling before the couch with his head between Samantha's legs. She had on a sexy set of black lingerie which made her look gorgeous beyond all belief. Sam looked up and smiled at Tabitha, "Oh good, my other slave is here. Let's start the fun."

***Thank you for reading! I expect the next chapter to be pretty wild, but if there's something you'd like to read about, let me know. I love hearing your comments, thank you again!***