Kitten Exposed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff's text popped in just then, "Yes, yes and yes! Tab, omg this is so hot." Tabitha grinned a bit, she had liked Jeff and he was really cute. She responded back with the same selfie she had sent Sam and added, "I'll check with Sam and see when we can have you over, when did you last cum?" He responded back a second later, "Yesterday." That made sense to Tabitha, "What were you thinking about?" He wrote back, "You riding my face while slapping my cock and balls."

'Oh how dirty!' Tabitha thought, almost saying it out loud. Sam was right. "Perfect, you'll be in for a lot of that. I want you to go watch porn and get worked up, but no cumming. We want your balls full when we hit them."

"Tabitha," the nurse had opened the door and called for her. Tabitha almost dropped her phone in surprise, but recovered, trying to act normal after being so startled.

"Oh, yes," she said as she got up and made her way into the office.

The nurse made some small talk with her as they made their way to the room she would be in. It was your typical ob/gyn office, with all the normal accouterments. There was the imposing table with the feet rests that all girls have come to fear where she was directed by the nurse to sit. There were cabinets full of medical equipment, and the walls were covered in flowers with some posters citing the normal helpful health tips.

Once seated, the nurse proceeded to ask her some basic health questions. She noted that Tabitha was here on behalf of S&M Research and acknowledged that she would be utilizing their insurance. She confirmed the nature of the visit, blood testing, check up and then a IUD insertion. Tabitha concurred. She then took Tabitha's temperature and blood pressure. She also took the blood samples to be sent away for testing. Lastly, she handed Tabitha a gown and said, "please put this on, no undergarments, and the doctor will be in soon," then left.

Tabitha checked her phone again and Jeff had followed up with a few messages about his excitement.

Sam had also sent another message, "Miss you babe!" She wrote back a similar message.

Tabitha quickly stripped herself out of her clothes. She was worked up for so many reason, she had lost count. Being denied an orgasm this long was making her crazy, and then being rejected by John also had her almost furious. And now with, not only Sam's permission but Sam's blessing, she was on a mission to have this doctor fuck her. She decided to leave the thigh high white stockings on, since they definitely added to the look. She thought about hopping right onto the table with her legs spread, but thought it might be cuter to play innocent for a moment.

She wanted in front of the table trying to be patient. She played with her nipple almost out of boredom, and was a bit surprised to see it almost back to it's normal shape. She waited for what seemed like an eternity, until the doctor knocked on the door, "come in," she said cutely.

He walked in, and she was stunned immediately by how attractive he was. He was probably in his mid-thirties, very fit, chiseled jaw-line, super attractive grey-ish blue eyes, all accentuated by his smile and his outfit. When his eyes found her naked body, with her arms submissively in front of her and her big eyes looking up at him, he seemed very caught off guard. Tabitha gave a grin as he gazed for an extra millisecond, then looked away uncomfortably, "oh, I can give you an extra minute."

"No, please come in," she said.

He stopped himself, then slowly entered the room and closed the door behind him, doing his best to regain his composure, "well hi Tabitha, this is your first time here right?" He looked back over to her quickly, then away as he sat down at the small desk, putting down his open laptop.

"Yes it is," she said sweetly, still standing there hoping he'd look over again.

He seemed to do his best to focus on his laptop and what she imagined was 'her file.' "Oh, I see you're a referral from S&M Research," and he sounded immediately relieved.

Tabitha nodded, adding, "I am, yes."

Now he looked back over to her, smiling again, "well I'm glad you joined us." He obviously knew what that meant. He seemed much more at ease.

"The other girl was right, you are very attractive," Tabitha said as she twisted her toe into the floor, innocently smiling at him.

He looked a bit uncomfortable again, but then grinned, it was clear he very much differentiated his two types of patients and his feelings towards them, "well thank you," then changed the topic, "How do you like working with S&M Research?"

Oh he certainly knew, for sure, about the kind of girl Tabitha was. Now she was really turned on, "Oh it's been incredible. I'm learning so much about my body and what's it's capable of." She uncrossed her legs so he could get a better look at her petite figure.

Now he no longer seemed embarrassed as he nodded, looking at her, "Give me some examples."

She grinned, opening herself up more to him, "Well, like what I'm able to endure and still orgasm. Like I'm able to have my pussy whipped to orgasm." She was smiling, and he was too.

"That's incredibly unique, Tabitha," he was still typing some things into the file, "what else?"

"Or like how big my nipples got when she used the suction cup on them," he looked over again, and focused on her nipples, which she made easier to see, "or how I was able to take a fist in my ass on the first try, but my pussy couldn't."

Now his eyes seemed to light up with lust, "well certainly elasticity of the skin, bone structure, and the natural state of each orifice would differ among every girl, did anything hurt while you were being anally fisted?" He looked part concerned, and part horny.

She shook her head, "No, not really. I mean, I feel a little sore today, internally."

"Well I think, to be safe, I should examine that. Let's get started on the check up, and then we can go from there." She nodded enthusiastically.

He got up from his chair, and made no effort to hide the bulge growing in his pants. Tabitha's pussy was starting to ready itself. He had her sit on the table. Initially, he did all the usual check up things any doctor would, making the typical small talk as he did. He did a heart and lung exam, which seemed very normal. Followed up with an head and neck exam, doing all the typical 'ah' as he checked her throat, then feeling around her neck etc.

"You're the picture of health Tabitha," he said.

She smiled, "Feel free to be extra thorough, let's make sure." He was so handsome.

"Sounds very prudent, Tabitha. And I was just about to start the breast examination," he said. Almost comically, Tabitha moaned and pushed her breasts out for him. And right on queue, her pussy was starting to gush. When his fingers finally touched her breasts, and she let out a moan of desire. She accentuated her position, with her breasts out for him the best she could. He wasn't just pawing at her breasts though, he was being clinical, checking for lumps, but she was certain his fingers lingered longer than they needed.

After what would be the usual exam, his fingers moved to her very perky nipples. Even his very light initial touch turned Tabitha into absolute putty, there was no question she found his movements pleasurable. He began squeezing her nipples, gently at first, but gradually increased pressure. Tabitha couldn't hide her lust at all, or cover the flood of pleasure she garnered from what some people would've considered a painful squeeze. Her hands grabbed onto the side of the table, and she opened her legs for him as if to let him know that she was ready for anything.

"I'll need you to be as quiet as possible," he said. She nodded, she didn't want to spoil the fun.

As if testing her limits, he squeezed her nipples even harder until her moan turned into a slight wince. Then he seemed to check the pliability of her nipples and tits, he moved her nipples about her breasts, side to side, up and down, then pulling on them, all as Tabitha did her best to hold her position. He gave her a grin as he finally let go of her nipples, while at the same time she gave a bit of a sad sound.

"You have a fascinating reaction to things, little Tabitha," he said. She nodded in agreement. He continued his check up of her, examining her abdomen. She was waiting with baited breath for him to grab her nipples again or bend her over the table. Eventually he continued, "let's take a look in your rectal cavity to make sure there was no damage, and how capable you are at taking future, perhaps larger, insertions."

Tabitha couldn't have gotten into the position he directed her to any faster, she was on the table, on her knees, head down, legs spread, and holding open her own ass cheeks. The doctor retrieved a latex glove, which he put on, and a tube of lubricant. He added a dollop of lubricant to her now slightly spreading anus, and spread it about tenderly with a finger, which he then slipped easily into her rosebud. Tabitha sighed in relief to finally being penetrated.

The doctor deftly worked one finger, and then a second finger, into her ass. She had no reservations about letting him know how happy his penetrations made her. He worked his fingers about in her rectum, feeling around. Her moans only faded when he withdrew his fingers, she looked back at him with her big eyes, begging him to fuck her. He walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a long metal speculum. Tabitha was thankful he was not done.

He applied more lube, and then pressed the closed bills of the speculum into her eager hole. It slid in easily as Tabitha felt the cool metal expanding her. Her insides would quickly warm the metal. Once it was fully inserted into eager teen's little ass, the doctor twisted the mechanism which caused the speculum to open her up.

Tabitha moaned as she felt the metal bills begin their purpose, of widening her opening. The doctor seemed to, once again, test her limits, as she could feel herself go from a very satisfying feeling of being opened up, to a definite stretching of her rectum. She was audibly moaning, and then panting as she accommodated the workings of the speculum. He only seemed satisfied once her moans turned a bit more guttural.

She moaned again as his finger caressed the taut skin of her stretched rosebud, "You are certainly unique, Tabitha."

She turned her head to look at him and smile, "and why is that doctor?"

He looked over to her with lust in his eyes, further caressing her, then turned his attention back to her distended asshole. He had a small flashlight and he was peering deep inside her. She watched submissively, as he inspected her. She could only imagine what she looked like, the petite little slut with her thigh high white stockings, her back arched downward accentuating her ass, her legs spread, her pussy glistening, and the speculum stretching her asshole obscenely.

"I've never seen a girl that exudes sexual energy nearly as much as you," his finger moving from her stretched anus, and down the exposed wet lips of her pussy. She moaned further, turning herself on with just how exposed and vulnerable she was. "And it seems, you found the perfect line of work." His finger returned to her gaping ass, "but, besides some very minor micro-abrasions typical with what you experienced, I'd say everything looks good. It's also clear, by the elasticity I'm seeing and with some practice, you'll be able to accept even the largest male fist."

"What about depth?" she asked. Tabitha was genuinely curious about herself sexually, and when better to get these sorts of answers than with a hot doctor while your ass was opened up.

"Well how deep you can take things is always a concern, and where issues can arise," he went back to the cabinet and grabbed a Pratt probe, a foot long metal instrument used for exactly this sort of thing. He turned his attention back to her posterior. His ungloved hand grabbed a hold of her ass, holding her in place, while she assumed the long probe was going inside of her. A moment later, she could feel it pushing into her, causing her to moan as her most intimate of parts were being studied. "What's really notable is your Sigmoid colon," he continued, "it does not have the usual hard bend, but a much more welcoming angle to it." He pushed the probe deeper until she could feel his hand bump up with the speculum, "and perhaps the same with the bend towards your Descending colon."

"What's that mean?" she asked.

"Well Tabitha, whereas the normal rectum is able to handle six to seven inches in depth fairly comfortably, yours can fit much more. Perhaps sixteen to eighteen inches," he said, moving the probe around inside of her, "still, be careful. Its hard to know if there's an issue, so always an overabundance of lube. Also, I'd like to do regular check ups if you're being particularly active."

She nodded, feeling so special. The doctor spent a few moments extracting the probe then speculum. She felt the same sort of emptiness she did when Ava had pulled her fist out. She missed it to the point of wanting to whimper. Once complete, he instructed her to flip onto her back, and he started adjusting the stirrups. It only took another minute, and Tabitha was secured into place so that he had full reign over her wet pussy. She was happy to see he still had a very large bulge in his pants.

Tabitha absently played with one of her nipples while the doctor prepared for the vaginal examination. He gathered a tray of medical equipment needed, including the speculum and IUD he would be inserting. His eyes would go back to the petite girl often, taking ample opportunity to enjoy her beauty.

"Doctor McClellan, I just want you to know that if there's anything you ever wanted to do with a girl in here, you have my absolute permission," Tabitha said quietly.

He looked up at her with a wicked grin, "Well I think we'll have to schedule some regular check ups then." She nodded eagerly.

First he did the usual pelvic examination, standing between her widespread legs, making sure everything looked good. He slipped two fingers into her eager hole which caused her to moan again as she looked at him and squeezed her own nipple. With his other hand, he felt around her abdomen, making sure everything seemed normal. He proceeded through a thorough screening, but after he completed his usual exam, that's when he decided it was time to take some liberties with her pussy.

He pulled out his fingers and took his glove off. He looked back at her with a devious grin and pushed his fingers back in. The medical part was over. He reached up with his other hand and grabbed a hold of her free nipple, squeezing it hard and using it as leverage to push his fingers into her. She wanted to cry out in pleasure so badly, but held it in. She moaned, mostly silently, in absolute delight as he worked his fingers in and out of her warm hole, occasionally using his thumb to rub her clitoris. But it was the combination of him jamming his fingers in and the tugging of her breast by the nipple that really caused her to enjoy it.

After he finger fucked her for a bit, he moved back into medical mode. He sat down and began sliding in the speculum, and now her hands were playing with her nipples. He needed very little lubricant to facilitate the insertion, as her pussy was leaking copious amounts of juice, on top of being already loosened. Once fully inserted, he began widening the speculum, but unlike her ass, her pussy fought the widening all the way. Still, despite the stretching, she loved having her pussy opened. He even made it more fun by casually rubbing her clitoris too.

"Well its pretty clear why your pussy wasn't able to take a fist," he remarked as he looked inside, "it's a whole different story from your anal cavity, at least in terms of elasticity." He touched her stretched skin. Tabitha was still playing with her nipples.

"Certainly healthy looking to me, are you ready for the IUD?" he asked and Tabitha nodded.

"What's it involve?" she asked.

"Well, I'm going to push what is essentially a small tube into your cervix, and through it I'm going to push the IUD in," he explained. "I can put a numbing agent around your cervix to make it more comfortable if you like?"

"What will it feel like without it? Will it hurt?" Tabitha asked, she was still touching her nipples.

"Hard to say, I've heard wildly different responses from painful to pleasurable," he said, now rubbing her clitoris, "but the vast majority find it painful."

"Is it possible to have the cervix penetrated during sex?" she asked.

He shook his head, "No, it is very much a closed door. It can be penetrated with thin items, such as the ones I'll be using for this procedure, but certainly not a cock. If you do find it pleasurable, there is a whole fetish around cervix play, but of course the IUD would prevent that."

"I'd like to be as..." Tabitha wasn't sure of the word she wanted, "I guess versatile as possible. Would you help me find out if I like it? And what other options do I have for birth control if I do?"

"I'd love to help you find out. And if you do, we can certainly do the Depo shot. It's once every 3 months, very safe and highly effective... but I think you need to do me a favor," he said, looking devious.

"Literally anything," she said, practically writhing in lust.

He gave her a smile and fetched another Pratt probe. Before he sat down, he loosened his belt and pulled his pants down. Finally, Tabitha would get some cock! He adjusted the speculum in pussy a little bit wider, and it did allow for another twist or two. She felt like her pussy was going to split open. He then dipped the probe into some lubricant and guided it into her wide open pussy. She didn't have to wait long to feel a nudge against the back wall of her gaping sex.

For such a pretty girl, she had surprisingly little experience with sex. She did like it when her pussy was full, or when Jeff would push his cock as deep into her as he could, he called it 'bottoming out.' The little probe seemed to find the opening of cervix, as she felt another push. The doctor had to put a little bit of pressure on as she felt her pussy wall being forced back, pushed a little more, then there was a 'pop'.

Tabitha rolled her head back as the deep penetration caused sent a flow of pleasure throughout her whole pussy, she also moaned louder than the doctor would've liked. It might've partially been the lewdness of it all too, here she was, opened up, some stranger basically was performing sexual experiments on her, and all she wanted was his semen pumped into her.

Once the probe was through the tough barrier of the cervix, it moved much easier. He rocked it back and forth a bit as Tabitha gripped the table and moaned through the pleasure. It was clear she liked it. What Tabitha couldn't see was the raging hard on that Dr McClellan now had. That fact that she was more than happy to accept the fucking the probe was giving her and how how she looked doing it, made his lust grow by the second.

He reached over and grabbed a second, much smaller speculum. This one was long, but very narrow. As he was still fucking her cervix with the metal rod, he dipped the long slender speculum in lubricant, then brought it up to her gaping hole. The position of her body, along with how open her pussy was, made the entrance of her urethra very clear. He lined up the thin speculum with her peehole, and slathered some of the lubricant on it.

Tabitha moaned again as she felt another object touching near her clitoris. She could feel the cool metal, so it was unfortunately not his cock. But she would accept whatever he wanted to do. It only took another few seconds and she could feel something pushing into her, though it was a very strange spot.

The slender speculum pushed easily into the girl's urethra, as the doctor knew it would. The female urethra is very pliable. He kept fucking of her cervix with the rod, as if to keep her occupied from his main plan. But Tabitha wasn't putting up any sort of resistance either way. Pretty soon, the long speculum was fully inserted into the girl's urethra.