Kitten Exposed Ch. 09

Story Info
Tabitha and Sam visit Ava, and Sam's tits get abused.
7.7k words
4.73
14.8k
7

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

***Dear Reader, this chapter has been long delayed. I lost my muse for a bit, but I might've gotten it back, *fingers crossed*. Either way, if you like intense and graphic BDSM and pain sluts, and you have not read my previous stories in this series, please go back and check out Chapter 1. This chapter includes some lesbian sex, and then turns towards some pretty harsh breast torture. Thank you!***

After the craziest Saturday of her life, Tabitha needed a day of relaxing. Her pussy was on absolute fire from the intense whipping that Jeff had delivered to it and her insides ached from the deep and thoroughly enjoyable lovemaking with Sam. As for Sam, she couldn't have seemed happier, after having cemented her relationship with Tabitha the night before.

They had slept in quite a while that morning, Sam's arms wrapped fully around Tabitha, and their bodies fitting perfectly together. Once they both awoke, they said their usual adorable greetings, rubbed noses cutely, and then kissed. They truly seemed like they were meant for each other. Though Sam didn't think she was as much of a sadist as Tabitha needed, she would accommodate Tabitha's lust by encouraging her to visit Ava, or bring Jeff back over.

Sam pulled the covers down and opened up Tabitha's legs, as they were both so curious to see the aftermath.

"Oh my god babe," Sam said as she gazed upon Tabitha's sex. Her pussy and the surrounding areas were already beginning bruise, and there were angry red lines still crisscrossing her delicate folds.

Sam quickly decided that she would be taking care of Tabitha, and getting her healed up as quick as she could. Her mom was a nurse so she reached out to her for advice on what to do, and how to best heal up bruises etc. Sam didn't want Tabitha doing anything but relaxing and healing up. And really, Tabitha was fully on board.

Tabitha spent most of that day on her back, on the couch, with her legs spread and Sam tending her pussy. They went through quite the healing ritual, from ice packs, to lotions, to Arnica oil, to oral sex, to a medicated cream that Sam got from her mom, and everything in between. Truly, they figured it might take a week or more to fully recover. Tabitha didn't think she could go film with Ava, at least immediately.

All of that would get thrown on it's head quickly.

Tabitha received an email Monday morning that both her and Sam read:

Hi Tabitha,

All of us at S&M Research hope you had a good weekend.

I'm writing to let you know that you've quickly become our #1 Star. Views have never been higher and requests are pouring in. We understand the Slave Contract is a really big commitment, but we'd love to film again regardless of your decision.

We'd like you to come in today to discuss a shooting schedule, and we will be doubling your pay for any special requests and filming sessions.

Please let us know,

Cynthia

The two girls were stunned. Double the pay and right away?!

"Oh no, what do we do Sam," Tabitha said to Sam in a bit of a panic.

"It'll be okay Tab, you can definitely go in. Maybe tell them you'd like a week before you start?" Sam said, trying to calm the nervous girl.

"Yeah, you're right Sam. I should definitely go in though right?"

"I'll take you, I won't come in, I'll just be right there if you need me, okay?" Sam said soothingly.

Tabitha smiled and embraced her.

*

Tabitha walked through the now familiar front door of S&M Research. She was moving a bit gingerly as her pussy was very much alive between her legs. She wanted Sam's kind attention of lotion and tongue, but she also wanted to be abused more, despite herself. All of the wonderful tortures she had received here immediately made her pussy wet with anticipation.

There were two other very attractive females in the waiting room. One was a very scantily dressed girl, covered in tattoos and piercings. She had jet black hair, fishnets, a mini skirt, and a mesh shirt with a black bra on underneath. The other was an older woman, probably in 40's, but she was still a knockout. She looked very athletic and wore very professional looking attire. Both looked up at Tabitha when she walked in, but neither reacted.

Cynthia was seated at the reception window and smiled from ear to ear when she saw her. Tabitha couldn't help but smile back. Sam had dressed her slightly more conservative this morning, as they had classes earlier today as well, in a black rayon skirt which was fairly short but came up on the front and was attached to overalls as well, and then a plaid crop top. It had the effect of looking very revealing, except her stomach was covered up by the overall part of the skirt.

"Tabitha, great to see you," Cynthia said waiving Tabitha over, "Come right in."

Tabitha grinned and walked through the door. She felt good being treated like this, like a star. Cynthia was up by the time Tabitha walked through the door, and Jenn was there also. They were both smiling genuinely.

"There she is," Cynthia said as she moved around the counter, "here, lets go into one of the conference rooms. Jenn, tell Ava to join us." Cynthia lead the way, carrying a Macbook. She was a very attractive woman as well, though Tabitha couldn't pinpoint her age. Jenn took over Cynthia's spot at the front desk.

"I want you to know what a star you are, Tabitha," Cynthia said turning a bit to speak with her as she walked down the hallway, "Obviously we hope you're enjoying your time with us." Cynthia opened the door to a room and gestured for Tabitha to enter.

"Oh I have, for sure. I mean, it's been life changing really," she said as she entered the room. The room was a wonderful example of a corporate conference room. There was a very large table in the center of the room. There was a projector with a screen set up at one end. White boards littered the walls with various notes written on them, most were explicitly sexual which was in stark contrast to the otherwise normal looking conference room. There were also a series of TVs and general electronic devices around as well.

Tabitha entered the room and stood off to the side, waiting for more instruction from Cynthia.

"As far as I understand, you were almost nearly a virgin before showing up here last week," Cynthia said, leaving the door open but pointing at a chair for Tabitha.

Tabitha smoothed out her skirt, pulled out the chair and sat down in it, "yep, that's basically right. I mean, I have been with a couple boys, but yeah." She almost forgot the current state of her pussy and wished they could film today.

"Well it all adds to your uniqueness Tabitha. Ava should be joining us shortly. Here, I want to show you something," Cynthia said as she sat down right next to Tabitha, and opened up her laptop. She navigated to PowerPoint and turned the computer to Tabitha. It was some charts, and she wasn't sure what she was looking at. But it was clear there was a big spike recently.

"These are views and revenue for the past quarter. As you can see, this was Wednesday, and this was Friday, your first two sessions with us," the line went straight up and to the right. Cynthia was looking at Tabitha as she studied the lines. There weren't numbers, so there wasn't much context, but that was probably for business reasons.

"What does it mean?" Tabitha asked, sort of innocently.

Cynthia smiled at Tabitha's sweetness, "I'll be blunt, Tabitha, you're worth a lot to us." Cynthia closed up the laptop, pushed it aside, then turned Tabitha. "What are your thoughts on the slave contract?" Cynthia asked.

Tabitha started to feel nervous, she started playing with her hair, "I think it may be a little too much for me right now, I think I'd like to stick to doing just a couple videos a week, maybe more?" Tabitha wasn't sure how Cynthia would react, but she was relieved to see a smile.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. I was hoping we wouldn't lose you. As I said in my email, we'd like to double how much you make, and we can negotiate further for particular requests as well," Cynthia looked relieved actually.

Just then Ava walked through the door. Tabitha's heart crashed into her stomach, but she smiled at her all the same. Ava was her first interaction with a girl. Ava was the first person to hurt her sexually. Ava was so many firsts for Tabitha, and would continue to be. She was so insanely worried though, she didn't want to hurt her. Ava looked stunning and was grinning when she saw Tabitha, although she was in a much tamer looking outfit than Tabitha had ever seen her. She was clad in a tight pair of Lululemon yoga pants and sports bra.

Cynthia acknowledged her as well, and Ava moved behind Cynthia leaning up against the heavy table.

"Hi Kitten," Ava said, immediately making Tabitha's pussy quiver painfully.

Tabitha lowered her head a little bit, submissively, "Hi mistress."

Cynthia continued, bringing Ava up to speed, "Tabitha has decided to hold off on the slave contract for right now, but has agreed to doing several sessions with us a week."

Ava looked delighted and had a tinge of sexuality to her response, "that's wonderful to hear."

"I'd like to get a rough schedule together, if that's okay? Would you like to film tonight?" asked Cynthia.

"I uh," Tabitha was overwhelmed with emotion, both of sexual excitement, as well of anxiety. She had to talk about Sam, who she knew was sitting in her car in the parking lot right now, probably as chill as ever. She had to bring up her pussy. And she really wanted to film tonight too. "I'm not sure of the right way to bring any of this up, so I guess I'll just start."

Cynthia and Ava both looked a bit surprised, but took in all Tabitha had to say.

"I have girlfriend, and she would very much like to observe, or maybe even participate down the road, would that be okay?" Tabitha asked first, fearing the worst.

Ava responded first, "oh my god, of course Kitten, she's more than welcome." Tabitha was suddenly extremely relieved, having ripped the band aid off. Ava continued, "I will do my best to make her jealous though."

Tabitha blushed, and breathed out a huge sigh of relief, "She'd like that, and she also wants to make sure you find all my limits."

Ava grinned deviously.

"And to complicate things a bit, her and I had a friend over Saturday night who I asked to whip my pussy, and he did, with a belt and a wooden dowel. Its all very marked up now, and I know I've messed this week up because of it. Maybe we can film next week?" Tabitha revealed.

Ava and Cynthia looked only slightly taken a back. Maybe this type of thing was usual in their line of work. Every job has it's fair share of objections.

"May we see?" asked Ava.

Tabitha agreed and soon found herself in her favorite position, the Happy Baby pose, on her back with her legs opened up. Both of the women were delighted at her lack of underwear, and quickly went to work assessing the state of Tabitha's sex. They traded comments about the severity of it, and Tabitha confirmed that she enjoyed it thoroughly.

"Well, pussy whipping will be a common part of your future Kitten," Ava said with a grin.

They ran through some options that might work for everyone. They could easily do a post production film for a severe pussy whipping. They would bring in their makeup artist and a special fx team to really have at it. They would need to do it tonight though, since it was still so fresh. Cynthia would call the people up that she needed, and they could start in a few hours. She told Tabitha to go get a bite to eat and be back by 7pm.

They also decided to do one or two more movies this week as well. In order to give her pussy a break, they thought they could do a fisting and anal probe session, and see where things went from there.

"Wonderful," Tabitha agreed. And it was settled. Before she left, Tabitha signed an agreement that was rather open ended, but basically she would consent to virtually every sexual act while they were filming.

*

This time both Tabitha and Sam came through the door, hand in hand. No one else was in the waiting room, Jenn was at the front desk and escorted them to one of the filming rooms. This one was far different than the others that Tabitha had been to. The room had been done up like a prison cell, and there were a whole bunch of people working on it, painting, props, lighting, cameras etc.

Cynthia was there getting her hands dirty, along with three guys who she did not recognize. The men were all big and well muscled. They looked a bit sweaty from the work, dirty with paint and dry wall mud. But they were all very attractive.

The guys all stopped what they were doing for just a few seconds to check out Sam and Tabitha. Both girls had gone home and changed while they wasted time, and they dressed to impress when they came back.

Tabitha was wearing the same overall skirt she had on earlier, but now she just had on a skimpy bra underneath. Sam had on a tight red dress that came down to her upper thighs, accented with a pair of red high heels. She easily looked six inches taller than Tabitha, and her curvy body looked extra sexual in the dress.

Once the girls came in, Cynthia stopped what she was working on and came over with a smile. She wiped her hand off and reached out to shake Sam's, who returned it politely, "Hi, you must be Sam?"

Sam nodded, obviously very proud.

"Well nice to meet you, I'm Cynthia, the Director of S&M Research. And let me just say, we love your little Tabitha," she said as both Tabitha and Sam were blushing. "Come, we'll need to get you ready," Cynthia said as she moved the girls further into the room, beyond the newly constructed set and the workers.

The next room was a menagerie of things. There were tools and props, costumes and computers, but specifically Cynthia led Tabitha over to a couch. "Wait here, I'll go get our make up artist. She's going to pretty up your kitten so Ava can have more fun with it," Cynthia said with a wink. "Sam, would you like to just observe, or would you like to be a part of the scene as well?"

Sam looked utterly surprised, she looked over at Tabitha and then back to Cynthia, "I hadn't even considered that, what did you have in mind?"

"It's such a cliché scene, but your girlfriend is about to get roughly searched for contraband by some prison guards, which they'll find, and then the warden, Ava, will punish her accordingly," Cynthia said, looking more turned on herself as she continued, "you could assist Ava, or perhaps be Tabitha's bunk mate and get searched as well, or maybe you'd like to be punished too?"

"I'm not as brave as Tab in regards to pain yet, but I'd like to be searched. Maybe the guards can play with me in the background, or Ava can tie me up too and just go easy on me?" Tabitha was shocked, but also very excited by what Sam was saying.

"Well, sounds like we'll need you to sign something things," Cynthia grinned as she excused herself.

About fifteen minutes after she left, Jenn and an older woman, who Tabitha had never seen before, came in to see the girls. The older woman was in her forties, very plain looking, but incredibly nice introduced herself as Carol. She was the make-up artist Cynthia had mentioned. She didn't seem surprised, necessarily, about the welts around Tabitha's pussy, but she was very comforting and made sure to ask if she was okay.

While they got started, Jenn brought over a clipboard with some papers on it for Sam. Sam was so excited about things, she immediately saw why Tabitha had fallen in so quickly with everyone here. They were amazing people, and the sex part was enticing.

Sam read through what was handed to her, closer than Tabitha had ever really done so. It stated that Sam would receive $1,000 tonight for her time. She would be part of the Prison Pussy Punishment scene as the bunk mate. She would agree to being stripped and having every orifice fingered, or penetrated with toys. She would agree to being retrained and roughly handled. She would also agree to submit to a light whipping on her breasts and pussy. She would also agree not to intervene in anyway with Tabitha or Ava. It also stated clearly that Tabitha was excluded from any limits and could do anything to her. Finally, if she desired, she was able to request additional attention or tortures.

Sam signed quickly after a full review, and her pussy was already getting wet.

By the time Sam had signed, Carol had already worked magic on Tabitha's battered pussy. It looked perfect again. She had shaded her pussy back to its original colors, and covered up every single mark. They all knew that once the pussy whipping started back up, the make-up would quickly be removed, thus adding to how tortuous the scene would look.

Jenn then brought over their outfits, "you girls can choose what you'd like on underneath, if anything. Have fun okay?" Jenn was smiling as she handed them each a bundle of clothes, but Tabitha's had a long hard black plastic stick, with a grip on the end.

"What's this?" asked Tabitha.

"That's a nightstick," said Jenn.

Tabitha looked at it with a grin, "I assume that's the contraband?" Jenn nodded with a cute smirk.

Cynthia rounded the corner, she had obviously freshened up and was smiling at the girls, "So I guess I get to try my hand at actual directing, not just management. We don't do movies like this a whole ton, so bear with us. Plus the short notice, but we will make do." She watched as Tabitha began stripping off her clothes, and once she was down to only a bra, she looked through what they were given. Sam was still a bit bashful, so she figured she would wait a bit, but was glad to watch Tabitha get naked.

Tabitha held up the clothes, it looked like typical grungy prison wear, a cotton mini dress with a wife beater. Tabitha was so excited to get into character. She put on the clothes quickly, stripping off her bra as well. Her tits looked fantastic barely covered by the loose fitting wife beater, but the tiny skirt hugged her petite body well, and ended just below her crotch.

As Tabitha was putting on her clothes, Sam stripped out of her sexy red dress, and appraised what she was given. Hers was a dirty looking white sports bra, which ended up barely containing her larger tits and her nipples poked out obscenely, but it looked rather sexy. Below, was a simple pair of cotton shorts. However, they were very small size, so they looked crazy tight on Sam, who decided to skip the underwear as well.

"Okay, so ground rules for the movie. You're always able to use the safe words, yellow means pull it back just a bit, and red means you need to stop entirely. Understood?" Cynthia asked firmly, the girls nodded. "Great, goal of these movies is the people watching it need to want you as their girlfriend or wife, right? So make it look like you're loving whatever is happening to you, even if you don't."

Cynthia then turned to Tabitha directly, "That doesn't necessarily need to translate to your pussy whipping, or whatever Ava conjures up for you. You be you okay?" Tabitha smiled and nodded.

"Wonderful, okay, I think we'll start with just you two in the cell. Have fun with each other, ad lib all you want. Then eventually the guards and Ava will come in, and we'll just roll with things," Cynthia said, excited to get started herself.

Everyone was getting ready on set. The guys working before were now part of the camera and sound crew. They were good looking, in fact, everyone they had seen here was really attractive. Tabitha had only ever really met a few people while here, this was a whole new experience. Most of the time it was just her and Ava. She was aware of some cameras around, generally placed by Ava. But there were lots of people here now, Tabitha was curious as to how that would affect her. Would she have a harder time losing herself? Would she get more into with all the guys lusting after her?

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers