Kitten Exposed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha swung the nightstick over and over into her lover's tits, she could see the pain the she was causing Sam, but Sam knew the rules, Yellow or Red, she could say them at any point. She could end this is a second. Maybe she was enjoying it. Maybe she was just acting. Maybe they were meant to be, like two pain slut peas in Ava's pod. Still, even though Tabitha hit Sam's punching bags relentlessly, she was still moaning and gyrating her hips into Ava's fingers. 'What is Ava doing that feels so fucking good?' Tabitha thought.

"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck!" Sam started to yell, her hips pushing hard into Ava's fingers as her slender body began shake. She was starting to cum! Tabitha almost went delirious, she brought the nightstick down harder than ever into Sam's voluptuous right tit, then slapped left one as hard as she could, Tabitha was starting to cry, "Wait, no Ava, no..... Noo!" Sam cried out and was now in tears. She was humping her hips into nothing, like a dog in heat. Begging with her pussy, but Ava had pulled away, just as Sam was about to explode in orgasm.

Sam was panting and still shuttering, she had never been so close in her life, let alone to such an outrageously hard orgasm just moments away. Ava let go of her hair as well, which caused her head to fall all the way forward, her own hair falling over her battered tits. Sam was a mess. She was breathing heavy, her body was on fire. Her pussy would've done anything at that moment to cum. Her tits screamed out in pain and they were starting to throb.

Tabitha didn't know what to do or say. She looked at Sam with a major sense of guilt. Why had she agreed to bring her here? This was awful. But Sam did actually seem to enjoy it. Oddly, it passed through Tabitha's mind how perfectly they paired with each other. Tabitha would be the pussy to torture, and Sam the tits.

"Guards!" Ava then yelled out, startling both Sam and Tabitha. Tabitha's eyes got big as she looked at Ava, who looked back at her with a deeply ominous look. Five large men then exploded into the cell. They were enormous. Tabitha realized they weren't the same ones who were working on the set prior, these were totally different and they were predators coming for their prey.

Before Tabitha could even act, three of the five guys were all over her, she gasped in fear as they manhandled her petite body. She briefly saw the other two guards head towards Sam. She couldn't tell who was doing what in the chaos, but the nightstick was pulled violently out of her hands, another pulled painfully on her hair, another punched her in the stomach hard enough to cause her to double over. Then they ripped her dainty clothes off of her body then pushed her face down onto the cold cement floor, restraining her hands behind her. She cried out as a knee pushed painfully into her back. Tears poured from her eyes.

***Thank you! Sorry it took so long to get to this chapter completed, more on the way soon! Sam and Tabitha are both in for one crazy night. I can't wait to get that done. As always, please leave comments, I enjoy reading them, even the negative ones. But who doesn't prefer to hear good things? Lol***