Kitten Exposed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam grabbed onto Tabitha's hand tightly, making Tabitha almost whip around to her. Sam looked very chill still, but Tabitha knew she had to be nervous, "Tab, this is so crazy."

"I'm really surprised you wanted to join me, but I can't wait. This is going to be amazing," she said, holding Sam's hand.

"Well if we're going to do this, let's really get into it, okay?" Sam said, it wasn't so much of a question, but a commitment to Tabitha. Tabitha nodded. Both of the girl's nipples were rock hard and their pussies were started to get lubricated.

"Okay girls, why don't you get started. We'll let you know when the guards are on their way, and you'll need to hide the contraband. We can always re-shoot a scene, so no worries. Have fun!" Cynthia said, the cameras were already rolling. They would splice and edit the scene together from the various camera angles.

The girls shuffled into the cell. It was done very well, the walls were made of drywall, but looked exactly like concrete. The floor was already concrete, and felt cold on their bare feet. The room itself was fairly large, far larger than an actual cell would really be they imagined. There were a set of metal bunk beds, with thin mattresses and some cheap pillows and sheets. There was also a desk, a couple chairs and a very non-private toilet. It was all enclosed in actual metal bars, it was all fairly authentic.

Sam and Tabitha both instantly felt like captives. Tabitha wondered briefly if this is where she would've been staying if she were to actually sign the Slave Contract. The thought was actually hot. One of the camera crew came into the cell with them, while another closed the door. The steel of the hinges had a very believable high pitched scraping noise, and the door slammed shut further making the girls feel like prisoners even more.

Tabitha decided she would be the one in charge for this scene, she tossed the purple toy on the bed then walked back over to Sam. She then slapped Sam hard on the ass then pushed her towards the bed, who was definitely caught off guard, "What did I say about flirting with the girls in the yard? You're my slut Becky!"

Sam had a bit of a background in acting, she had toyed with the idea early on and took some lessons. She got into character quickly, getting into the fun of it, "It wasn't on purpose Steph, I swear."

"On purpose or not, it makes no difference. Those tits are mine," Tabitha said as she sauntered over to Sam.

"Of course they are," Sam barely got the words out before Tabitha smacked her left tit, causing it to bounce in the sports bra. Sam winced a bit, then Tabitha pushed her back into the side of the bunk bed, trapping her.

"You know how jealous I get," Tabitha said as she grabbed Sam's nipples through the fabric of the bra. Sam's mouth opened as if she was going to cry out, but she stayed silent, enjoying Tabitha's affection. "I think tonight I'm going to have to teach you a lesson in respect," Tabitha emphasized her words with a twisting of Sam's hard nipples.

Sam looked like she wanted to either moan or cry out, but she was loving this. Her pussy moistened with each twist of her nipples. She would certainly remember this when they got home, but she knew this was just the beginning, and Tabitha was having fun. Sam was actually starting to like this turn of events. She switched into submissive mode, grabbing a hold of the side of the bed behind her and pushing her tits out, moaning with Tabitha's pinches, "I'm so sorry."

Tabitha was grinning now, she was elated how this was going and she knew it would only get better from here. She let one of Sam's nipples go and she grabbed her by the hair, pulling her in close to give her a deep passionate kiss, still twisting her other nipple. The two couldn't help but kiss each other in a way that was clearly between lovers. The cameramen focused in on the action, and even Cynthia was getting turned on.

The two girls kissed passionately for about a minute, nearly forgetting about the cameras. Tabitha maintained her dominant edge on the scene though, pulling Sam's hair, and tightly squeezing her breast. Until finally Tabitha couldn't take it anymore, and she started ripping Sam's clothes off. First were her shorts, which pulled down easily, and then next came the tight sports bra which unleashed Sam's tits for the world to see.

Sam was weirdly okay with showing her naked lower half to the camera, but had some butterflies once Tabitha started pulling off her bra. She tried to cover her tits a bit, then remembered she was supposed to love it. She would have to overcome the anxiety quickly. She grabbed a hold of the bed again, forcing herself to be exposed to the camera. Tabitha was so into the scene and that it made it easier.

Once Sam's tits were free, Tabitha wanted to have some fun with them. She pulled away from Sam's kiss and grabbed a hold of her tits in earnest. She squeezed them tightly, her fingers digging into the perky but ample breasts. Sam moaned as Tabitha mauled her fun bags. Tabitha then slapped her girlfriend's left tit. Sam took it well, eagerly pushing her chest out for more.

"Who's tits are these?" Tabitha asked authoritatively, squeezing and slapping Sam's captivatingly large rack.

"Yours!" Sam said as she offered her breasts eagerly to her now onscreen mistress.

Tabitha and Sam were really getting into it. They were showing off for the camera, Sam was begging for Tabitha's rough attention, all the while making it seem like the most pleasurable thing ever, which wasn't too far from the truth. Likewise, Tabitha was making sure to get the most out of Sam's ample bosom for the camera, showing them jiggle when hit, and how firm yet squishy they are when squeezed.

She then kicked open Sam's legs, excited to start the next step. Sam seemed eager as well, opening her legs up lewdly. Tabitha leaned over and grabbed the baton off the bed. Still squeezing one of her girlfriend's nipples, she lined the baton up with Sam's pussy and she rubbed it through the girl's folds. Sam started grinding herself into the black stick. It was obvious how horny Sam was by the amount of juice that was being spread onto the ever increasingly glossy surface.

Tabitha lowered the baton from Sam's eager pussy and slapped her on each inner thigh, "Spread em further." Sam did so, "Now push your pussy out for me Stephanie." Sam grinned and shifted her hips a bit, accentuating her exposure.

Tabitha brought the baton up between Sam's legs abruptly, slapping it against the girl's pussy. Sam let out a surprised cry as the hard plastic collided with her delicate sex. It was a hard hit, but instead of retreating or protecting herself, she pushed her pussy out defiantly for Tabitha. Again, Tabitha struck Sam's pussy with the hard plastic of the baton, forcing Sam to cry out. The camera crew focused on the best angle and watched in utter fascination has her breasts jiggled and she forced her pussy out further.

Absolutely surprised by the reaction of her girlfriend, Tabitha whispered to Sam so the cameras couldn't see, "Is this okay love?"

Loudly Sam replied, reassuring her lover, "I'm so sorry I flirted with those other girls, Becky. I deserve this and more, hurt me!" Sam was eager, totally getting into things.

Tabitha couldn't help herself anymore, she grabbed onto Sam's hard nipple almost as an anchor, and immediately went to work on her girlfriend's pussy. She hit Sam's wet folds over and over with the nightstick. Sam was clearly getting into it, pushing her pussy out for the baton between each one. Tabitha was enjoying herself thoroughly, loving the reaction of her girlfriend, the bouncing of her tits, the groans, and the sound of Sam's wet pussy being beaten by the rod.

After she felt it was time, Tabitha aligned the end with the punished pussy. Sam was almost delirious with lust by the time she realized the fucking was about to start. Tabitha didn't make her wait long and she pushed upwards as the hard black plastic was easily welcomed by Sam's folds and the copious amounts of female lubricant. Sam arched her back and cried out as the long rod was finally pushed into her young body.

Tabitha felt so elated at the situation and how things were turning out. Her own pussy was dripping. She vigorously fucked Sam's pussy, all the while pinching her nipple sharply with her nails. Sam looked like she was in sexual heaven, taking the abuse and the fucking like a champ. She ground her hips into the nightstick and moaned at the rough treatment of her tits.

Tabitha couldn't wait to be misused herself. She reveled in being Sam's dominatrix, and was sure they would be doing this again rather soon if Sam was enjoying this even half as much as she was letting on for the cameras, but there was something so divinely wonderful about it being her pussy getting tortured. Tabitha's heart was pounding, she couldn't wait to feel the whip on her pussy again, the sting of Ava's affection. She knew this would be an especially harsh session, with her pussy already aching from the day before and Ava's inevitable anger.

Overwhelmed with a sudden rush of masochism, Tabitha became wildly lustful at how far she could push things with Sam. Maybe Sam was just putting on a show, or maybe she was actually getting into it, and she wished she had all the tools available to torture her that Ava does with her. Either way, Tabitha figured she'd have some fun with things since she knew her time was coming, harshly she pushed the nightstick deeply into Sam's pussy causing her practically squeal as she threw her head back. Tabitha was sure she hit cervix,

Tabitha pulled the nightstick completely free of Sam's aching pussy and she tossed it on the bed behind them, then she grabbed each of Sam's tits and nipples tightly with her fingers. Sam had a surprised look come across her face as Tabitha began mauling her luscious tits. She pulled at the girl's nipples then shook her boobs back and forth. Sam pushed her tits out for Tabitha, completely compliant with whatever she wanted to do.

The two lovers turned in such a way, almost naturally, to make Sam's tits as visible to the camera as possible while Tabitha turned up her attention on them. Sam's breasts were truly top notch, they were full, large, supple, and still perky with youth. Everyone, especially the cameraman, watched in lustful fascination at her bouncing tits as Tabitha started to slap them. The one would stop bouncing just as Tabitha would hit the other, and all the while Sam pushed them out for her girlfriend.

As if building to some fetish crescendo, Tabitha's slaps became harder and harder. The noise of the tit flesh being smacked echoed throughout the room, followed by a grunt or moan from the owner of the abused tits. For her part, Sam took the tit slapping in stride for the camera. She winced and started to flinch as the hits got harder, but arched her back further which clearly indicated her consent with the punishment. Tabitha was beginning to think Sam wanted to be a pain slut star like herself.

"God, you have such wonderful tits Sam," Tabitha said, realizing instantly she used her girlfriend's real name. It wasn't overly loud, so she wasn't sure anyone listening would've heard, or frankly cared. What mattered to everyone involved was Sam's luscious tits being abused and watching the girl's reaction as her breasts reddened. Tabitha let up her attack for a moment to just stare at Sam's sexy body and perfect tits.

"Thank you mistress," Sam replied submissively, "I know I really messed up Becky, I want to make it up to you," Sam reached up with her hands and cupped the base of her breasts, squeezing them tightly then pushing them out towards Tabitha. "Bruise them, beat them, turn them black and blue if you'd like Becky," Sam said leaving no room for question what she wanted.

Sam looked eager, oddly. This was a whole new side of her. Tabitha figured she had to be doing it for the camera. Truth be told, Tabitha wanted to make Sam hers, and she felt like this was a good way to help do that, and Tabitha was getting wet from desire. She wanted to do this.

Here was her Sam, doing things she never imagined, and she loved it. She grabbed the nightstick off the bed and looked at Sam's perfect body. Tabitha then hit the nightstick into her hand with a grin, like you would see a cop do in a movie who was about to teach a bad guy a lesson. In this case, the bad guy would be Sam's sensual breasts. Sam put her hands behind her back and pushed her tits outwards.

Tabitha started out pretty light and slow, not sure what to expect with the heavy plastic stick. She lined it up with the girl's soft flesh and hit her. Then again, then again a bit harder. Moving to the other tits, she repeated the process, just giving her a taste of what was to come, but also to give her some experience with what to expect.

Next she hit the sides of Sam's perfect breasts, causing them to compress and bounce to inwards. Tabitha was starting to get a hang of it, and increased the speed of the swings. To her credit, Sam remained perfectly stoic while Tabitha began pummeling her breasts in earnest, she even pushed them out more and moaned as her tits were being struck.

As with the earlier tit slapping, Tabitha built up how hard she was hitting them. Sam's tits were swaying and bouncing back and forth as the nightstick brutalized her. Sam shifted her feet outward in order to stabilize her balance. She was starting to wince and grunt as the nightstick was now really pounding the fullness of breasts, causing explosions of pain deep in her tits.

The audience was in awe as the littler of the two girl's swung the stick which was clearly devastating the fabulous tits of her friend. Sam's tits were perfect for this sort of full contact abuse. The nightstick would hit the large tit, causing it to compress, then bounce and flop around for just a moment before returning to their normal perky position.

Tabitha continued for a few more minutes until she almost felt as if she had wrecked her girlfriend's tits. They looked like they would be bruise. They looked angry and red, but sexy as hell. But Sam played it up the whole time. She struggled with the abuse, for sure, but still continue to offer her breasts up.

"I wish I could tie these up," Tabitha said having stopped her attacks. Sam brought her hands up and cupped her breasts, massaging them a bit. She looked like she was in pain, but still somehow impatient for more.

Cynthia spoke up just then, "We could tie her up and pretend you guys had some rope somewhere."

Tabitha turned and looked at Cynthia, almost forgetting she was there. She then turned back to Sam.

Sam nodded submissively, "Yeah, let's do it," said softly, while holding her sore beaten tits. Then, as Sam looked over to Tabitha she saw the chair, and her eyes lit up like she had an idea. She grinned at Tabitha then basically ran over to the chair. It was just a simple wooden chair with a high back. Sam then straddled the chair backwards, and rested her large tits on top of backrest of the chair. Pushing her tits in from the side, causing them to bulge out more, "here."

A few moments later Ava came into the cell carrying some soft rope. She grinned at Sam as she walked towards her, and then begin binding the young girl to the chair. She didn't say a thing as she methodically and expertly worked the rope to lock Sam into position, spending a little extra time on ensuring her tits were main attraction. To Tabitha's surprise, Sam let Ava work, and even seemed to moan at her touch. Tabitha did, suddenly, feel jealous.

Ava first bound Sam's tits at the base, causing them to bulge out obscenely. The bondage only accentuated how much bigger Sam's breasts were than Tabitha's. Sam had a grin on her face as she looked at them. Tightly bound, it was like she had two large red fleshly grapefruits front and center on her chest. Then Ava tied them to the high back of the wooden chair, making them the showcase. The bulging accentuated the redness and the start of early bruising that was beginning to show. Next up Ava tied her hands behind her back so that each hand was basically holding the elbow of her opposite arm. Lastly, she began tying her legs to the legs of the chair.

Tabitha watched as Ava's fingers then descended behind her girlfriend and Sam's eyes widen, and she let out an uncontrolled moan, "Oh Tabitha, you should feel how wet your lover is." With how Sam was tied, her pussy and ass were just exposed enough, "I think she loves this," Ava added. But Ava's fingers did not get withdrawn immediately, she continued to finger Sam's sopping wet pussy and Sam stared directly into Tabitha's eyes. She was stuck, and she belonged to Tabitha, but that didn't stop her from slowly humping into Ava's fingers.

Tabitha stared almost angrily, out of jealously more than anything, and Ava grinned. In earnest, Ava began furiously fingering Sam's moist pussy causing Sam to moan even louder. Sam looked regretful as she looked at Tabitha, but couldn't help herself, Ava's fingers must've been magic. She ground her pussy into Ava's fingers, though she looked like she was going to cry as she watched Tabitha, but her moans deceived her.

"Oh Kitten, it's going to be a long night for both of you," she caressed her other fingers along Sam's back and continued to work the girl's eager and wet hole. Sam was panting, her tits already turning a deeper red from the bondage, as her hips gyrated with the woman's fingers. Sam was moaning in spite of herself. She clearly wanted Tabitha to be the one doing it, it was obvious she felt like she was cheating to some extent.

"Hit her tits Kitten," Ava commanded firmly, but softly.

Tabitha felt frozen. She hesitated. The scene had changed directions entirely. She was no longer in charge. This was Ava's show now.

Seeing Tabitha's slow reaction, Ava reached up and twirled her hand through Sam's thick long hair, then grabbed it and yanked it down causing Sam to cry out and her head pulled back. Still Ava's fingers worked her hole and despite the jarring pain, she continued to moan, and Ava yelled, "hit her fucking tits Kitten!"

Tabitha moved quickly now towards Sam's bulging exposed breasts. Lining the nightstick up, she swung it downward into the reddening supple flesh of her girlfriend's right tit. Sam jumped at the pain from the stick, but continued to moan. Again, Tabitha brought down the rod and bludgeoned Sam's tightly bound tit. Sam cried out as her aching breasts were once again under attack.

Ava worked her fingers deeper into the teen's wet hole and rubbed into her G-spot but also found her clitoris with her thumb. Sam's body jumped every time Tabitha hit her young breasts, but Ava pulled on her hair, making it impossible to make eye contact with Tabitha. Sam's eyes were welling up, yet Ava's fingers were touching all the right spots, and the situation was simply exhilarating and profoundly erotic.

"Please Becky, I deserve this!" Sam said to nearly everyone's surprise. Tabitha hit Sam's breast again, from the underneath, flopping it upward and then back down into position, "Her fingers feel so good, Becky, I don't want her to make me cum. Don't let me cum."

Tabitha was awash with emotion, she hated Ava for touching Sam, but she loved watching her get fingered, she didn't want to hurt Sam, but she loved how her tits looked when being brutalized. Tabitha swung the nightstick again, then again. Sam's large breasts took each hit fascinatingly well, and tied up like they were, they looked more like punching bags now, than tits.

And yet, Sam looked like she was getting closer to orgasm. Her moans were getting louder, even as Ava pulled her hair more and Tabitha was doing the most wicked things to her tits. Sam's young ample breasts were now the center of a great contest of wills. Was Tabitha willing to brutalize Sam's tits enough to keep her from cumming to Ava's magical fingers?