Kitten Exposed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting the crate down he rose again and grinned at Sam, "Rest assured dear, they're harmless. As you can tell, these are a new breed of cephalopod, octopus if you will. However, these ones have been modified in a number of ways, we're unsure what to call them yet. They no longer have their beaks, toxin sacs and ink sacs, making them practically benign. They are highly social creatures and I've been informed they are very curious about humans, especially female ones, they can taste your estrogen, and they react well to it."

Sam was frozen in fear as her eyes darted around the clear water of the fish tank. The octopus-like creatures were moving about the water, not aggressively, and though this was a big fish tank, it suddenly seemed very small. She shuttered as she felt one rub up against her leg, and slither it's tentacles around her calf.

Out of the same tank, he pulled a sealed container, it was filled with white chunks of fish. He placed the container on the top corner of the tank. Grinning at the frightened naked girl, "They are very hungry, so if they need some encouragement to explore, this should do the trick.

He then reached down and pulled the fabric off of the second crate. This one contained a massive looking creature of a similar type, making the others look small. Grinning, the man looked back over at Sam, "This is Titan, he was created first, and is the pride and joy of our lab. It was established that Titan was too big for our purposes, so we needed to remove some of the crossbreeding we did with some of the larger cephalopods."

Struggling much more with this container, he poured Titan in with her. The massive octopus splashed into the tank sending water everywhere. Sam practically screeched in horror as she realized his full size. The other ones were maybe a foot or so long when they swam, but Titan was easily four feet long. He was nearly the same size as the naked girl and utterly ominous in the water. Sam looked at the man trying to hold back the sheer terror she felt.

He added with a smirk, "My understanding is they're very friendly, and it'll take some getting used to I'm sure. But you will be in there for an hour or so with them, I fully expect you to intimate with them all, don't let me down."

Sam steadied herself and took a deep breath. This was happening, and she needed to embrace it. She looked down in the crystal clear water at the swirling masses of creatures that were now in the tank with her. The one that had touched her leg wrapped more of it's tentacles around her calf and knee, and then quickly nested it's whole body against her skin. It felt utterly alien on her, but it absolutely did not hurt in any way. In fact, there was an odd sense of companionship with it. It feel soothing on her skin, in its grasp, but she was could feel its strength as well, as it firmed up it's grip on her. She could feel each individual sucker pulling on her skin, it felt like it was giving her dozens of hickies.

The three smaller octopus-like creatures were rather big looking in the water regardless They clearly appreciated being able to stretch out, but also did seem rather interested at the naked teen girl in the water with them. The one on her leg seemed to encourage the others and Sam made herself as nonthreatening as possible. Another small octopus swam up and latched itself onto her midsection, above her left hip. Sam couldn't help herself and let out a moan. It's long tendrils wrapped themselves all the way across her tight belly, up her side and down the outside of her thigh.

Only a moment later, the third curious octopus swam up and fully latched on to Sam's right breast. She gasped and brought her hand up, touching the body of the creature. It's adhesive suckers of it's tentacles grabbed a hold of seemingly every part of her breast. She moaned again as she felt her nipple being manipulated somehow by the creature, as if it was being sucked up into the creature's mouth. Quicker than she expected, she was becoming accustomed to their touch, and any remnants of fear disappeared from her body. She held the octopus with her hand, thank him for his wonderful attention to her erect and sensitive nipple.

After the third latched onto her, it seemed like Titan was ready to take his turn. The massive octopus swam around Sam like she was some sort of prey in the water, then, catching Sam off guard he landed himself onto her lower back, embracing her with his massive tentacles. They hugged her body as the easily four foot long several inch wide tendrils wrapped themselves around her petite body. His weight was immediately obvious as Sam's heart raced from the adrenaline caused by the aggressive nature of the big beast.

Her young body was now covered in the mollusks. She almost felt weighed down by them, especially Titan, and they were bigger and much stronger than she had thought. Their powerful tentacles pulled at her body and explored her skin. She was not a threat to them, she was something to be explored, a toy, or maybe something much more deviant, a mate.

Sam grabbed the ledge of the tank with her hand to steady herself, still holding the one that was on her breast. Then it happened, Titan sent a tentacle down and it slithered between her buttocks and caressed her young asshole, and continued onto her pussy. The caress sent shock waves of pleasure through her body. She held onto the ledge for dear life as she felt her knees buckle, she felt like the gigantic octopus could pull her down easily if it wanted. Instinctively, she opened her legs up as far as she comfortably could, while still keeping her chin above water.

Titan's suckers tasted the honey nectar that was starting to flow from Sam's quivering pussy and it clearly had an affect on the beast. Two more of it's tentacles snaked around the buxom brunette and grabbed at her ass cheeks, aggressively pulling them apart. Sam moaned as she felt her ass being painfully stretched open. Some part of her knew her little rosebud must've practically been gaping.

Tabitha was able to clearly see Sam in the tank and was highly turned on. Sam was a very sexy girl, so practically anything she did Tab would find erotic, but seeing the octopus begin to explore her body was highly exhilerating. She tried to imagine what Sam was feeling, was the octopus on her breast sucking at her nipple? Would Titan penetrate her sex? Tabitha's pussy was dripping wet, but now it would be her turn for some action.

"Are you ready to be hurt my dear?" he man asked as he walked over to Tabitha, taking in her lithe teen body, trapped to the gynecologist chair. Her legs were up and spread wide to each side. Her breasts heaved with every breath. Her pussy was moist and slightly splayed open given the position.

Ava was doing her best to make sure every camera was perfect, not only with Tabitha but also with Sam. She didn't want to miss a thing.

Tabitha nodded, "I'm completely at your disposal Master." Grinning, she continued as seductively as possible, "I have not been allowed to cum in two weeks and I have been fantasizing about this nonstop since I found out." Tabitha really put herself out there, "I will make this the most erotic night of your life."

"Lovely Kitten, just lovely," he said as he reached down and caressed her nipple. Tabitha immediately moaned and gyrated her hips at his touch. "What have you fantasized might happen tonight?" he asked.

"Mmm," Tabitha grinned and licked her lips, "Well I've fingered myself at the thought of you opening my little teen pussy up and letting all sorts of nasty creatures inside," she continued as his fingers started to pinch her nipple, "I've dreamt of my nipples being bitten and stung." Tabitha moaned again as he pinched her nipple a little harder, "I'm hoping you'll let worms explore my deepest recesses."

Tabitha was really getting into it, and when is other hand caressed it's way down her body to her sopping wet pussy, she nearly exploded. Moaning deeply, she continued, "And after you've had your fill of torturing me, I imagine you splashing your hot cum into my abused holes, and once done, I'll beg you for more."

She threw her head back in passion as his finger finally pushed into her pussy and he pinched her nipple even harder. She bucked her hips as he fucked her slowly with his digit, she was instantly in character, but moreover, craving the sexual attention. She wished that thousands were watching her, but regardless, this man might be her meal ticket, and Ava and Sam were apart of this as well.

"Are you willing to suffer any torment I give you?" he asked dominantly.

"Yes Master, please take out all your desires on me," she urged him on as he touched her dripping sex. Even for all the punishments and the fucking that Ava, Sam and the rest had given her, her pussy was still tight, "if it pleases you, fuck my pussy before you torture it, so you'll know how well you've hurt me."

Her voice was that of a siren, and he his already hard cock pulsed with desire. It only took another moment, his pants were undone and his cock was out, pushing into her folds. Tabitha cried out in pleasure, urging him on, his cock was the perfect size, with a decent girth and a very impressive nine inches long, "Yes, fuck my pussy Master, see how wet it is" They were moaning in unison as she continued, "now imagine torturing my pussy, opening it up, having your creatures bite and sting my tender insides." She was moaning louder now too, imagining it herself. He was bucking his hips into her, now squeezing both of her young perky tits.

"Uhhhh, your pussy is fucking perfect, so much tighter than I had imagined," he was grunting between thrusts, ramming his cock into the delicious teen girl. He was also watching Sam get friendly with the sea life.

"That is so hot," Tabitha said as she caught a glimpse of the tentacle that had slipped between Sam's legs. "Soon, her tight holes will be filled with tentacles, penetrating her," Tabitha continued through her moans, "and while she's being pleasured by Titan, I want your tortures." The girl was such a perfect masochist.

The man started pinching her nipples even more roughly, his breathing was becoming irregular, Tabitha was moaning as his cock fucked her wetness. She squeezed her pussy around his manhood, embracing his penetration. She grinned as she saw his pleasure, she knew she was the sexiest girl he had ever fucked. Something told her that. This was truly the night of his wildest fantasy. Emboldened, Tabitha then tried something a bit outside of her character, "Stop Master, don't you dare cum yet."

He looked at her abruptly, almost shocked he stopped fucking her, his cock deep in her pussy.

"You'll be much more focused on the experience if your balls are full, is all," she felt a twinge of anxiety after she had said it. Had she gone to far? He seemed upset. She was suddenly nervous she had ruined everything.

"That's the last instruction you give, little Kitten," he said as he started pinching her nipples harshly. Tabitha felt an intense amount of anxiousness. But then he lessened his grip and gyrated his cock her in her a bit, "I agree with you, however."

Relief swooned over her body, "I'm sorry Master," she said as she recovered her composure.

He then smirked, still stroking his cock in her moist pussy, but only half way each time, nearly laughing, "I was really about to cum, and that might've spoiled some of our fun." He pushed his cock into her fully, and then gave her tits a playful slap, "So to start our fun, what would you like to do first, play with the new breed of hornets we've created, or would you like the gigantic worms?"

Tabitha looked at him with her seductive eyes, though she tried to make herself look innocent, everywhere here knew the score, they knew what an incredibly depraved whore she was. She squeezed her pussy again around his cock, "I am here for your pleasure Master, both sound wonderful."

Grinning he remarked, "you're a quick learner Kitten." He gave her right tit an enthusiastic slap then he pulled his cock free from her pussy. A mixture of his pre-cum and her juices held onto his cock in a long slimy strand, only to break apart and fall to the floor as he stuffed his cock back into his pants. He reached over and pulled the fabric from a crate and revealed a writhing mass of deep brown creatures. They were long and massive, their ripped skin undulated as they moved. Tabitha's heart started to race.

"As with the cephalopods your friend is getting cozy with, we haven't yet named this new alien species of worm. I won't bore you with the details, but we took the genetics of some of the largest worms on earth and integrated a few very key changes to them. Firstly, their preferred source of nutrition is human fecal matter. They were designed to be the ultimate colon cleanse, though, human trials are only about to begin." He reached into the crate and pulled one of the massive worms out. It was easily a foot and a half long, and perhaps an inch wide.

"Ava, speculum," he said. Ava was quick to react. She went to a steel storage cabinet nearby and opened it. Inside was a vast array of sexual devices. She grabbed a speculum and some lube, then proceeded to prepared Tabitha's ass for entry. She dabbed enough lube on, then began inserting the speculum. She had a devious grin on her face as she looked at Tabitha. Tabitha returned it, Ava took a second to touch Tabitha's sex and caress her legs while she opened the girl. Mouthing quietly, 'love you' to the girl. Tabitha smiled broadly. Once done, Ava retreated into the background.

He brought the 'head' of the worm up and Tabitha gawked, it was like no worm she had ever seen. It's head was a whirling mass of bristles, and they were all alive, exploring the air. Then at the center was a grotesque looking opening, it's maw.

"In the lab, we've introduced these creatures to simulated bowels. Once inside, they work through way through them, devouring every morsel of food we put in, then once done, they extract themselves from the confines of the experiment. The question has always come up, what happens in a human, so thank you Kitten," as he finished he lowered the head of the creature and lined it up with her gaping rectum. It was as if the creature could smell it's dinner and yearned for it. Aggressively, the worm extended it's ribbed body eagerly towards the petite girl's intestines.

Tabitha moaned as she felt the creature enter her bowels. It was rubbery and self lubricating, it's undulating body was made exactly for this. She could feel the creature eagerly going to work on her insides. Unmistakably, she felt the tendrils begin working her insides, they were like the bristles of a brush or tiny vacuum cleaners. She could tell exactly where the worm was. It took a few moments for the worm to slither its way fully into her ass.

"I can't help but wonder, Kitten, since you're such a willing candidate for experiments, what happens if we insert a second," he said as he reached for another. Tabitha moaned in pleasure as she felt the worm's girth pushing further into her, and it's bristled head tantalizing her insides. Eagerly, he grabbed a second worm and introduced it to the teen's ass. Like the other one, this one sensed the presence of it's favorite food and it pressed it's long body forward, through the opening to the girl's insides provided by the speculum.

They were absolutely huge worms, by any standard, and more so due to the petite size of Tab. Laying the way she was, her tight abs were churning with the undulations of the worms inside. Each was the size of a long rubbery dildo, though these very much alive. She tossed her head back and moaned as the worms pressed deeper into her body. She wondered if they were competing for the food, given then movements, regardless, her body felt alive. She felt so intensely sexual and aroused which was reflected in the amount of juice that flowed from her pussy down and leaked into her still opened asshole.

He looked very pleased with his handiwork as he touched Tabitha's belly. He pressed down on her abdomen to see if he could feel the worms. Indeed, pressing into her tight body, he could feel the worms moving inside of her, cleaning her insides with their insistent bristled mouths as they went, "how do they feel Kitten?" It seemed to him that she really was enjoying it.

Tabitha was gyrating her hips slightly, moaning, clearing acting the part of the enthusiastic participant. Finally, she found the words, "wonderful Master, I can feel them inside, moving, I can feel their mouths, they are being so persistent. Thank you Master."

Inside, the worms were hungrily exploring the girl. Their bristled heads were full of inch long tendrils, each was a sensory detector that tasted and tested each part of her delicate insides. Once they found some food, the tendrils would gather around it, clinging to it and pulling it towards the worm's insatiable mouth. The tendrils were highly thorough, exploring every part of her intestines. The worm put in second was moving extra quickly to catch up to the first, causing the two to intertwine, writhing together as a much larger mass. One would find some food, while another would move slightly further. Back and forth they went, deeper and deeper into the petite girl.

"It's all in the name of science, you're doing very well so far," he said as he felt her stomach more. "But we have so many experiments to go yet Kitten."

He moved over to the next crate and revealed the contents. He had an especially devious grin when she finally saw what was inside the glass case. There were four smaller glass containers, and each had in them the largest hornets Tabitha had ever seen in her life. They were easily two or three inches long, and their bodies were much larger than normal, as well as their wings. She felt a sudden rush of adrenaline as she looked at them, knowing they were going to sting her privates.

"We developed these with the military in mind initially, though I started having other ideas early on," he gave her a mischievous smile. "Obviously they are much larger than regular hornets, with all the delightful changes that come from that. However, these were also genetically altered to be highly attracted to a particular scent. It happened to correlate with that of the female sex hormone, estrogen. It drives them wild, and they try to mate with it over and over, which is why the program had to be officially disbanded." He reached down and picked up one of the small glass jars. They had a mechanical end to them, that could be slid open. He brought the jar up and held it close so that Tabitha could also see.

"So I've continued to work on these wonderful creatures on the side. Their stinger, you see, is their ovipositor, as these are all female. It is smooth, so they're able to sting over and over. Normally, a hornet will apply their venom through the stinger, or their eggs, depending on their purpose," He twirled the glass jar as he spoke, then dragged it over Tabitha's left nipple, the jar was big, about three to four inches in diameter, "For you, I imagine it'll be a bit of both. Don't worry, the eggs will be infertile and dissolve harmlessly. As for the venom, this was another strange part of the program, sure the stinger will hurt when it pierces the skin, but the venom did not turn out as expected. Lab testing has shown it contains aphrodisiacal properties as opposed to anything harmful. This one has been properly tested, and it is perfectly safe."

Still teasing Tabitha's nipple with the glass jar, he gestured over to Ava who was watching, "Please Ava, retrieve another jar for me." Ava did so quickly, she went over to the crate, grabbed a jar and brought it over to man. He motioned for her to replicate him on Tabitha's other breast. Slowly, he turned the jar over on Tabitha's left tit, and Ava over her other. The jars were big enough to totally envelope her perky breasts.