Kitten Exposed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That displeased Titan greatly.

He freed up two powerful tentacles from her lithe teen body and lashed them around the wrist of each of her arms. Water splashed Samantha in the face as the tentacles wrapped themselves around her arms, she gasped at the power and speed of the chastisement. He was far stronger than her in every way, though he was far lighter than her, the biology of his makeup made her strength incomparable to his.

As if she were a mere plaything, Titan pulled both of her arms into the water, and then behind her, lashing his tentacles around them further to secure them in place. She would not be fighting his advances again.

As the swiftness of his rebuke trapped her arms, so did an internal punishment take place. The girth of Titan's tentacles that were intertwined into her rectum expanded, and she felt her insides being stretched, as well as her adorable little sphincter. At the same time, the octopus that had made a safe haven in her rectum seemed to be jarred alive too. She felt a swelling and struggle inside her lower bowels and winced as she felt her insides feel like they were being re-arranged. What the cameras caught, and she didn't, was the change and undulations of her belly, showing the movements of the creatures within.

Once Samantha's hands were trapped, Titan went back to his original target. Fully compliant, Samantha opened her mouth submissively, even pushing out her tongue, to welcome the tentacle. The curious tentacle lathered its way into her mouth and around the wet insides of yet another welcoming hole.

Samantha didn't want to struggle at all, she truly was Titan's sex toy now, and she didn't have any interest in finding out if he could hurt her, so when his tentacle started to push further into her mouth, she gagged a bit but remained subservient. Choking a bit, she held herself together as his long tentacle now pushed into her throat. Utterly victorious, Titan now used her last remaining hole. In long strokes he would push his tentacle into her mouth and down her esophagus.

Before long, Sam had gotten over the shock of the intrusion, and was now focused on the enjoyment of the ravaging. The tentacles of the creatures rewarded her bravery with an incredible amount of delicious stimulation. Her orgasms were countless, and her pleasure immeasurable.

After an excruciatingly long and pleasurable time, the man addressed the wanton sluts, "Okay girls, I think it's time we finish up." Both of the girls looked up from their various pleasures at him. He acknowledged both of them with a smile and then turned towards Ava and gave her a knowing nod. She nodded back.

Something was clearly preplanned.

Before long, the two masochists found themselves kissing passionately as Sam grasped Tabitha tightly, though Tabitha's hands were tied down. They were each on the receiving end of various perversions, but enjoying them enthusiastically. They were able see what the other was suffering if they wanted, but they decided to get lost in their kisses, though they moaned through the pleasure, or groaned through the pain, but never let up on their deep tongue-kiss. They were overjoyed to be the focus of so much sexual attention, but also they were now able to touch each other again.

Both of the girls were relieved of most their current predicament, and moved to the another table where they were partially tied down. Samantha was on all fours, while Tabitha was on her back. The worms were still in Kitten's bowels and her bladder. It took some coaxing, but Titan and the other cephalopods finally gave over their sex toy Samantha.

Samantha was on the receiving end of Ava's rough attention. Samantha's breasts were also bound, as Ava made sure everyone was aware how lovely her tits looked tied up, and quietly Ava promised Samantha that she would make a whole movie of her tits being tortured. Once cinched up at the base, Sam's large breasts were captivatingly accentuated on the girl's petite frame. Now that she was on all fours, they were hanging like purple balls from her chest. As for Ava, she was delighting herself in a deep hard fisting of the young girl's pussy, while using her other hand to squeeze, pull and slap at Sam's clit and asshole.

As for Tabitha, the man was having even more fun with her now brutalized teen holes. When she first arrived, her pussy was completely back to normal, besides a few lingering bruises. It was tight, her clitoris just peaking out from her labia, and it was pretty. Now, it looked abused and traumatized. Her clitoris was still bound and easily two inches long. Her splayed pussy was covered in bright red bumps from where the fire ants had bitten her, as well as down her thighs and all around her asshole and ass.

He was not yet done with his creations and the girl, but he also wanted to enjoy the sexual wonder that the girl was able to provide. Ava would be able to fist and hurt Samantha for a while, while the man continued to get his money's worth out of Tabitha. She had been tied down on her back again, with her legs spread wide to the side and back, forcing her pussy and ass into utter vulnerability. Kitten's tits had been fitted into two glass jars, both filled with fire ants. The jars were fairly small so the creatures were mostly focused on the girl's elongated nipples.

The man had seen all of the content made of Kitten, so he knew was she was capable of, and he felt more than entitled to abuse her as thoroughly as possible. He had paid a sizable amount of money for the experience, but would've happily have paid even more, given both her beauty and eagerness. He would be here again. But, for now, he was enthusiastically pursuing some pussy torture for the petite willing masochist.

He started by taking a sugary piece of candy that the fire ants were feasting on, spooning it up and then slipping it quickly between the gaping folds of the teen's pussy. Immediately Tabitha grunted as the ants were disrupted from their feast then presented with her wet hole. However, he didn't stop there, he quickly inserted another three into her young hole. Tabitha was already writhing as the inside or her pussy came alive with the fury of the creatures. Not only did they immediately start biting into her moist inner flesh, but they also scurried out of her pussy and bit all around her now more abused pussy.

Her master watched in fascination as she writhed as the ants tormented her and emerged angrily from her wet pussy again. After finding intense satisfaction from only a few moments of watching that, he then picked up a long leather strap. Testing the weight and swing for only a moment, he brought the heavy strap down on the girl's fiery splayed-open pussy. Tabitha howled from the pain, but Samantha made sure to keep up the kissing. She couldn't help herself though, she strained with her eyes to watch her girlfriend's pussy being ruined.

Now, the ants biting deep into her pussy, possibly out of fear of whatever was happening to the warm hole they were in. Over and over, the strap found the center of Tabitha's spread legs. Tabitha's mind was instantly connecting what should've been intense agony to wild intense pleasure and lust. Before even the eighth stroke landed on her wrecked pussy, she was humping upwards into the strokes. The loud slaps against her pussy echoed throughout the room. Each hit brought a sharp "Aauughh" followed by a warm, "uummm." She was a pain slut through and through.

Ava was further encouraged and, indeed, turned on by the display and took it out on Samantha's wet pussy, shoving her fist in harder and deeper.

By now, Tabitha's tell was very obvious. Her moans and grunts turning more primal and visceral as the enjoyment she found in the pain began enveloping her young body. She thrust herself wantonly into the heavy leather strap that battered her wrecked cunt. There was no question she was on her way to cumming, the question on everyone's mind was, would she be allowed to?

Tabitha grunted and shook as she lewdly and enthusiastically pushed her pussy into the punishing strap. Her pussy was splattering with each hit, a mixture of copious amount of juice and fire ants. The scene which would cause nearly anyone else to faint, was instead pushing Kitten to extremes of lust. Her pussy opened up even more for the strap, letting it make contact with even the insides of her reddened abused pussy.

The next strap hit came directly down onto her pumped and elongated clitoris and caused Tabitha to suck in her breath sharply in shock, arching her back and almost pulling away. Still bound at the base, her clitoris was a raging hard thumb-sized bundle of nerves, and when the strap hit it full on, her clitoris was compressed painfully against its bonds, causing the nerves to explode in pain and pleasure. Immediately her clitoris turned a bright red as it bounced and shook after the strap was pulled away. Samantha went into action, grabbing Tabitha and forcing her kiss deeper into the girl's mouth. It took Tabitha a second to come to reality again, as the shock wave rippled its way through her young body.

The man waited a few long seconds to survey his handiwork. Her pussy and clitoris looked wonderfully brutalized. Deep red bumps covered the landscape of her pussy and surrounding areas. Her clitoris was bright red, and her splayed-open pussy was both bright and deep red in places and bruises were already appearing. Tabitha only wanted to see her pussy, she knew it would turn her on more.

"Master," Tabitha said through her kissing of Sam, clearly she wanted to address him. Samantha pulled away so Tabitha could look at him. She noted quickly how raw her tits and nipples looked, as the pain of the ant bites there did not go unnoticed, but paled in comparison to what was happening to her pussy. Tabitha gave her torturer a devious grin and wiggled her pussy a bit for him. To her, this was fun. She'd rather be a masochist than anything in the world. She had visions of never working a day in her life, and being rich. To her, he was just money. She loved Sam. She could make sure they would have a nice life, and if she had to let people hurt her for a few hours, that was just a bonus.

"Yes Kitten," he said, astonished at her submissive nature.

"I want to make sure you feel like you're getting everything out of this you want, I hope this is much better than a video," She continue, "my pussy is yours to ruin, however you like."

He genuinely smiled and remarked, "I'm going to get addicted to this."

"You'll be dreaming up things to do to me the whole time we're apart, and I'll be waiting to be yours," she said as sensuously as possible. She could tell his cock was hard, and it better have been for what she was letting him do.

Sam was now grunting and moaning as the sloshing of Ava's fist in and out of her loosened cunt.

"How many times can you cum before you stop finding pain enjoyable?" he asked.

"I'm not sure, Master. We haven't found that point yet," she said, looking down submissively. She knew what was next.

In moments, another two fire ant covered candies were deposited into her young gaping pussy, followed by the moans of the girl. Then the pussy beating renewed. Tabitha was already pretty close just prior to the brief conversation, so when the first impact of the heavy leather strap connected with her wet gaping pussy alive with the movement of painful little ants, what should've been a cry of pain was one of pleasure instead. Tabitha craved more. She felt so utterly ruined, and she knew Sam was getting something similar, knowing Ava's sadism.

The ants were in a frenzy inside of her hole, chewing into the insides of her wet pussy. The juices of her lust and pain were dripping out, onto the table below her. The next hit was directly onto her elongated pumped clit yet again, and that one made her howl in surprise. Sam renewed her kisses on her lover as Ava's fist plowed her warm welcoming cunt. Sam held back any signs of anything else but pleasure, even though Ava was being rather rough with her asshole and clit, slapping them, pinching them, but also licking and massaging them. She didn't want to make Tabitha jealous.

As the bindings on Samantha's tits caused them to throb, she could feel the weight of them, and Ava's words echoed in her mind, a whole movie of their torture. The idea was turning her on more and more. Combined with the wonderful fisting, she was feeling inundated with lust. And knowing Ava's inclinations, it could mean anything. She wanted to find out, but that would have to wait.

For now, Sam could only watch as the leather strap continued to brutalize her girlfriend's pussy. She was beginning to understand why Tabitha enjoyed it so much. Sam was imagining it happening to hers, and she knew she wouldn't be able to contain herself the way Tabitha did, or find as much pleasure in it, but she was glad she was here. Tabitha's pussy was opening up like a flower, now fully gaping. Her Labia majora was a deep red, but spread wonderfully and offered no protection to her more sensitive parts. Her labia minor was open as well, but much redder, as it was the main target of the strap. Tabitha's clitoris barely resembled one, and it was an incredibly bright red color.

It only took five more hits for Tabitha to push herself into the strap into the now obvious signs that she was approaching an orgasm. The girl was a wonder, and the dream of any masochist, and the audience. The idea that so much pleasure could be found in such a painful and devious act was bizarre and utterly sexy. It was practically incomprehensible, but it was clear why Ava was so in love with her, and this man was willing to spend so much money for the time with her.

In two more hits, the girl was screaming and writhing in lust as the orgasm dominated her entire being, sprayed girl cum from her pussy on the floor below her. The third hit while she was ejaculating had a delicious wetness to hit, combined with the previous juices flowing from her abused pussy. The liquid splattered on her thighs, the table and her tight belly. Tabitha was still spraying juices and actively orgasming on the next slap as well. She cried out in the loudest orgasm of her life, having been denied for two full weeks.

But the man did not stop, if anything, now his strokes were a little harder. Tabitha squealed in delight and pushed her pussy into the strap even more, her tongue dancing deeply into her lover's mouth. The pain was exquisite and incredible. Any pain the ants provided her had faded and now she was focused on her cunt being wonderfully destroyed. She wanted to look, but couldn't, so instead she just imagined how tortured and maimed it must've looked, which only drove her over the edge more.

In fairly quick succession, Tabitha exploded in orgasm four more times all the while the man never relented on his strikes to her now ruined pussy. Deep bruising, small abrasions and tiny blood blisters covered her once pretty pussy. She was panting and moaning, yet still begging for more, "Please Master, I have more in me."

The man looked up from his handiwork at Ava, who looked back to him and shrugged her shoulders. Ava was enjoying her current conquering of the curvy girl's womanhood. She loved how full Samantha's breasts were and how easy they were to tie up. She enjoyed the hour glass shape of her body, the wideness of her hips. Her pussy would be able to take anything in time. The girl also seemed open to being tortured, which made Ava's heart flutter. What a pair. Ava was already dreaming of more things to do with girls.

With Ava's permission, the man resumed testing the limits of the girl's seemingly insatiable and vulnerable pussy. He untied her hands and told her to pull her pussy open for him. Tabitha did so enthusiastically, pulling open her labia and making her pussy yawn open for his abuse. Next, he selected a flogger with long leather strands. With her pussy so beautifully open and on display, his goal was to whip her sensitive insides the best he could. But before he did, he added another spoonful of angry ants.

Tabitha fought back the basic instincts to pull her hands away from the ants, slap the ants away and also protect her pussy from the implement of torture that started whipping her splayed open teen cunt. Instead, she only widened herself more and humped herself upwards into the flogger, finding intense joy in the act, as the tips of the leather strands curled their way into her precious sex.

As quickly as before, she was crying out in lust as the leather instrument began sending shock waves of pleasure through her petite body, and sending her over the age once again. This time, though, the man did not relent until she begged him to. Nine more delicious and painful orgasms racked her body until finally she called out for reprieve. The last orgasm took an especially long time, nearly 3 minutes of continuous strikes against the ruined flesh of her pussy.

But once she did, he quickly pushed two of his thick fingers into her pussy and pulled out the wet and sticky candies, some with ants still on them, tossing them aside. Then Ava and the man untied Tabitha's legs. With her legs now free, her ass rotated slightly, letting her hips and pussy come down on the table. Being the good girl she was, panting and moaning, she still held her pussy open the whole time. The man then freed his cock and lined all nine inches up with her battered hole.

In a swift thrust, he buried his long cock into her wrecked abused pussy. Tabitha took a quick surprised breath at the intrusion, but quickly switched her tone to pleasure for the man. For the first time, she couldn't wait to get home, to get in the tube, to massage herself, to rest, to let Sam take care of her. She knew she still had a role to play here, and was still transfixed on the dollar signs. However, a small part of her lust crept into her brain. Maybe she could've gotten one or two more orgasms out of it. Maybe he could've hit her a bit harder. Maybe she would've enjoyed her tits being tortured at the same time. Maybe they could open her up enough to whip her cervix, or the opening of her urethra. Maybe he really would open her cervix up and let the ants and worms inside her.

Her thoughts were going crazy as the man's cock thrust into her incredibly sensitive and raw pussy. She held herself open to help avoid the tinges of pain his cock delivered to her labia. But even still, she wanted to grip his cock. She wanted to feel the fucking. His cock hit her cervix easily. Not surprisingly, he pulled her hands away and even pushed her legs together so her feet here straight up in the air.

She moaned and grunted as he roughly fucked her ruined pussy with his long cock. With her legs together, there was no hiding from the pain she felt in her pussy, and that was probably his goal. Tabitha was hoping he would cum quickly, so she made sure to be enthusiastic for his fucking, moaning for his pleasure. Indeed, grunting already, the man wasn't able to hold back for long, given all the happenings of the past few hours.

Merely minutes into his fucking, he started to thrust into her deeply, holding her by the thighs and pressing into her womanhood as deeply as he could, followed by the grunting signaling a release of his seed inside. Tabitha moaned and begged him for his cum, "fill me master, fill my battered pussy with your cum."

She was so perfect. With approval, the man pulled his cock out and watched the mixture of his cum and her juices drip from her pussy. He then looked over at her with a smile, "I'll be in town next month to play as well, and probably once a month going forward. I'll get the information to Ava."

Tabitha smiled, "Do you have any requests or expectations while you're gone, Master?"

"Yes," he looked over at Ava and gave a mischievous smile, "I expect you both to submit to Ava in my stead, and come at her call. I have a lot of things I would like to see, but don't have time to enact, and Ava will be doing that. I also expect you to continue any other video opportunities that present themselves."