Kitten Exposed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha and Samantha nodded their willingness to follow through on his request.

"And finally, you two stay a couple, you're just so perfect." They both smiled from ear to ear, looked at each other, over to Ava, and back to him. They were sold.

In the aftermath, the girls were given some aftercare information. Specifically, the worms should finally work their way out of Tabitha's body, and she was expected to keep them, use them again if she wanted, but keep them and return them next visit. He did want a full report of what ended up happening. Ava gave Samantha an ointment that she could use on Tabitha's pussy that the man provided, and expected her to care for her.

"Ava," Samantha said a bit shyly to Ava as she took the ointment, "What did you have in mind for my tits? I've been thinking about it since you said it." Sam asked.

"Well sweetie, why don't we set that up next, or do it alongside something with Tabitha. In fact, I think that might be the plan, and you'll be able to find out soon," Ava said deviously.

Sam waited a couple seconds, hoping Ava would continue. Ava acknowledged Samantha wanted more. She reached up and cupped the girl's shapely bosom, "Your tits are begging for attention, there is an infinite amount of tortures I could dream up for them. For now, I'll leave you with a few ideas."

Samantha was all ears, and hungry for more.

"Breast presses, bindings, needles," she moved her fingers to the girl's hard nipples and pinched them softly, "breast flesh is amazingly malleable and resilient, and it recovers quickly from all sorts of tortures." Ava squeezed her nipples harder, causing Samantha to moan, "along with your nipples."

"Mmmm," Sam voiced her pleasure softly, "I'm ready when you are Mistress."

"Good, next Friday."

Indeed, It took a solid week for Tabitha to recover. Her pussy finally returning to its original form, ready for more. The worms finally wormed themselves later that night, so they were in her for a total of about six hours. And the following week, both girls ended up letting the worms clean them out. Moreover, they each traded them back and forth, beginning to grow accustomed to the worms and yearning for their next interaction. Almost unnoticeably slow, the worms were growing as time passed as the girls fed them.