Kitten Exposed Ch. 12

Story Info
Tabitha and Sam have wild dreams, and wild sex.
9.1k words
4.9
5.5k
2

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

***Dear Reader, apologies again for the last chapter, if indeed it was even published. It was a weird one with insects and invertebrates. If it wasn't published, and you would like to read it, please reach out and I will send it. This chapter gets into the aftermath of the previous chapter, but also cements their relationship, Tabitha and Samantha. This one most revolves around some wild dreams Tabitha has as the toxins run their course on her body, as well as some more fisting for our girls. Without question, this is just a fantasy, do not try any of this. Regardless, thank you for your comments and perusal of my work!***

The two girls could barely remember how they made it home as they curled up with each other and drifted off to sleep that night. The worms that had inserted into Tabitha still churned deep inside of her well into the night. Once the two girls slept, their dreams both took erotic turns. Not surprisingly, Sam dreamt of being at the beach with Tabitha, the sun bathing their naked bodies, and swimming in soothing waters, as her pussy still leaked from the pleasure of all the orgasms she sustained at the tentacles of her lover Titan.

Tabitha's dreams were much crazier, she was running through a forest, naked, being chased by horrifyingly painted savages. They screamed and howled as they pursued her. She felt a deep dread as she ran past the trees, along crude bridges across vast jungle chasms. Yet the primitives were just behind her all the way, she could practically feel them behind her. Occasionally she could feel the tips of their spears touch her skin. Though it didn't hurt in the dream, the panic it caused felt so real.

As darkness set upon the land, she came upon a poorly constructed wooden village with a big bonfire in the middle. Around the bonfire danced naked women, their painted bodies equally as frightening, with their wild hair and their dirty tits bouncing.

As she stood, now frozen in fear, she saw utterly horrifying effigies around the camp, half eaten body parts bound to bones and wood. Bloody torn carcasses hung from the homes. A true nightmare. They were cannibals. And she was on the menu.

Again, utterly panicked, she tried to run, but was roughly tackled by one of the savages. She screamed and fought, but he was strong, and she was so small. All at once, the horrifying village of grotesque cannibals descended on her. Their sharp nails scratched at her skin, and their sharp teeth bit into her flesh, though not through. Mouths closed around her tits and teeth crushed her nipples. Her legs were pulled apart cruelly, as the savages feasted on her parts. She could feel their dirty cocks forcing their way into her pussy as others sucked on the skin of her soft inner thighs, her long calves and supple feet.

Her mouth was not spared either, her dream felt so realistic, she could nearly taste the mud covered cock that thrust its way into her throat.

Choking and scared, she could feel her young body being violated. Fingers pushed in and opened her anus as yet another dirty cock stretched her pussy. Her body felt like it was being devoured as the savages bit into her, though she couldn't tell if they were breaking skin.

The cock pulled free from her mouth and was replaced with a dirty, but wet and delicious tasting pussy. Weirdly enthusiastically, she grabbed the woman's legs and stuffed her face into the opened legs and pushed her tongue deeply into the girl's pussy.

The savages were eager to rape her, to use her. Lost in this brutal jungle, Tabitha cried out as her body was violated and abused by the unrelenting tribes-people. They delighted in tasting her, sucking at her soft skin, but they didn't hesitate at all to be rough with her. They would slap her pussy when it wasn't stuffed with a dirty cock, and surely her nipples were bloody.

Just then, the natives pulled away from her body, leaving her there in the dirt. Before her stood an especially intimidating looking savage. She found herself in awe of him. He was large muscular man covered in red paint, and wore bones as if they were jewelry. He held a long spear in his hand and clearly held great sway with those around him. With a gesture, she was pulled over towards the fire. The natives then placed her teen body onto a crudely built log bench near the fire. She could see teeth marks all over her petite body, but her nipples did not look bitten off as she had expected.

As the man approached her, she noticed a second figure nearby that moved in too. She was an eerily frightening figure. She could've been a beautiful female if it weren't for what adorned her. Snakes and bones covered her too. She had a devious grin on her face as her painted naked body came over to her too.

Without being told, and by habit, Tabitha spread her legs open before the chieftain. He grinned menacingly at her offering. The witch also smirked and moved beside her. The other cannibals watched on enthralled, ready to pounce.

As if her dream wasn't already scary and bizarre, it began to transition into a wild horror erotica.

The witch went to work on her tits first. With a cackling laugh, the crazy psycho grabbed a hold of her nipple, pulled her tits up, and then shoved a sharpened piece of bone directly beneath her nipple. Tabitha wanted to cry out, but didn't feel pain, yet only pleasure. Yet she cried out all the same. Once fully through, the woman repeated the process on her other breast, piercing it in the same manner.

And it was far from over.

The chieftain's raging hard cock came into view as he positioned himself between her outstretched legs and Tabitha reeled in horror. It was a churning mass of vile insects. She couldn't make out anything specifically, but it was clearly alive, and coming right for her young pussy.

Before Tabitha could react or even try to get away (not that she was going to anyways), the collective of horny insects made contact with her leaking splayed open pussy. Every part of her tender nether region lit up with pleasure as she felt the thousands of tiny little living things begin opening up both her pussy and asshole and descended inside of her.

Instantly, Tabitha cried out in pleasure as both of her holes were widened and stretched to accommodate the horrid mass of churning creatures. She felt her sensitive insides come alive as they bit and scratched her as they forced their way in deeper and deeper. The chieftain pulled her legs apart even further, demanding more of her young body.

The witch wasn't done either. With a smaller sharpened bone, she grabbed up Tabitha's throbbing clitoris and rammed the needled end just below her hardened nub. Tabitha's little body arched it's self up on the bench as she cried out. But the Witch and insectoid cock gave her no relief. The woman immediately looped her fingers around the teen's pierced clit and pulled it upwards roughly. At the same time, the horrifying chieftain pressed down on her already spread legs and opened them up and pushed her legs outwards further, spreading her pussy out even more for the unrelenting writhing cock.

Writhing in delightful agony, Tabitha had a sudden realization, this wasn't real. She knew this wasn't real. She knew she must be dreaming. The epiphany freed her. This was so out there, the horror, the forest, the people, the cock, the witch doctor, it all couldn't possibly be real. And it made sense her mind had drifted towards this fantasy, between the insects that had ravaged her pussy and tits.

She could feel her pussy being brutalized once again, and she loved it. The widening mass of chewing insects were hollowing out her womanhood and ass, as the witch pulled on the bones that pierced her nipples. Tabitha wanted more. She humped her pussy towards the chieftain and grabbed at the witch. She wanted to taste the dirty disgusting cannibal's pussy. The witch obliged her and sat her cunt down on Tabitha's open mouth and eager tongue.

Tabitha lost herself in the frantic bizarre dream fucking. She could feel her young pussy and ass being devastated by the churning mass of insects that made up the chieftain's cock. It was something right out of a horror movie, but to Tabitha, she knew she would be soaking wet regardless. She hoped she would remember her dream. She imagined her pussy stretched and bloody, yet still leaking with pleasure. She imagined the insects being forced into her cervix as well, filling her womb with their delightful attention. Every time she visited Ava, she changed. This time was certainly no exception.

This time was certainly the most profound. She wanted more. More of the strange creatures, more of the tortures. More humiliation, more sexual pain. And definitely more money.

"Mmhmm" the girl whimpered delightfully as Sam's tongue danced about Tabitha's mouth. Her hands already trailing down Tabitha's lithe tight body. It was already 10 am, so Sam knew Tabitha would be up soon anyways, the two had crashed almost immediately after getting home from the bizarre experience, and Sam needed Tabitha's love.

When Sam's fingers neared Tabitha's legs, Tabitha turned herself onto her back and opened her legs, almost naturally, and started returning the tongue kiss as well, "Mmnhmm."

Before too long, the two girls were enthusiastically making love to each other. Genuine lovemaking. Passionate and full, their bodies intertwined, their fingers touching all the right spots, their kisses deep and minds perfectly joined in the experience. They had found each others soul mate.

When Tabitha was able to take stock of her body, in the shower, she was a bit shocked. Her tits and pussy were plump and sore. Her tits beginning to bruise where the wasps had repeatedly stung her. She was very sensitive to touch in all those places, which actually turned her on more. Her pussy was red and still splayed out a bit, but she knew it would return to normal soon. And her insides still undulated from the worms, 'when would they come out,' she wondered. Even as she thought about it, her pussy leaked it's pleasure juice. But Tabitha was craving more. She wanted to be fucked so bad, even more so then normally.

Grabbing some food from the kitchen after getting showered and ready, Tabitha joined Sam again in the living room, but she had say something about the dream, it was so vivid and real, "oh babe, as weird as yesterday was, I dreamt about it. I think I actually enjoyed it."

Sam looked up from phone with a mischievous smile, then closed her eyes and shuddered slightly, thinking about being violated by the octopus, "oh me too babe, that creature in me, just wow!"

"It was totally worth it," Tabitha said, "O. M. G. Sam, we're fucking rich!" Tabitha said nearly bouncing on the couch, in her cute little outfit, a flimsy white button up shirt, and a short plaid skirt with tights.

"Holy shit, we are! I nearly forgot," Sam exclaimed as she put her tea down. She did actually forget. Like it was all a dream or something. An utter fantasy that you wake up from and it's all gone. But it wasn't. They had a pile of cash, "what do we do?"

"Shopping, trips, purses," Tabitha put her finger up to her lips and tapped them while she looked upwards past Sam, "I've always wanted to go on a cruise, and," she looked right at Sam with an adorable expression, "I want to get you a ring." Tabitha was grinning ear to ear.

Sam's face lit up in absolute joy, she couldn't have been more shocked and surprised, but also overcome with emotion, she actually started to cry a bit, "yes, yes, you mean it?"

The two grabbed hands, "Yes Sam," Tabitha thought for only a split second, but knew it was the right thing to say, "will you marry me?"

Sam swooned, "Yes Tab, oh my god, yes!"

The two were in a total state of euphoria the rest of the day. They got all dolled up and made a whole day of it. The shopping day of every girl's dream. Purses, dresses, and rings. But also, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. They were fantasy lesbians, complete knockouts, everyone's dream, and they let everyone know they were together. Kissing, touching, cuddling, they flirted the whole day. Their outfits, too, helped draw attention to their lust. Tabitha went with the school girl outfit, long stockings and a skirt that barely covered her nethers, while Sam rocked a full lululemon outfit, tight as could be, sans bra. They decided they were each would be bride, so they needed nice big diamond rings to match. The shock of the prices came swiftly, but easy come, easy go.

At night, after dinner, they made it official, near the river downtown. Sam was first, dropping to a knee and grabbing up Tabitha's hand, "Tab, my love, will you marry me?" Tabitha danced again in sheer joy, tapping each of her feet quickly, "yes yes!" and then dropping down to kiss her fiance.

Quickly changing places, Tabitha dropped to a knee. She was so much more petite than Sam, so it was almost comical. She reached into her new Louis Vuitton purse and pulled out the box. She held it in her hand and looked up at Sam, who was smiling broadly, her hands clasped in front of her in excitement, "Sam, I know you're the one. Since the first day I saw you, I couldn't have been more excited to have you in my life. You've always been there for me, through it all and unbelievably so lately. You've seen me at my lowest and the highest. I know I'm trouble, especially with everything going on. I swear, I'll never cheat on you emotionally. But I know you'll love me, and I love you more than anyone." Opening the box, she took out the gorgeous princess cut diamond ring, and taking Sam's extended hand, "Will you marry me?"

Sam was bouncing in response, "Yes yes, yes!"

And it was official.

Sam knew what Tabitha meant. Tabitha would certainly be having sex all over the place, with anything. Sam was content to never touch another soul, but kinda knew she would dragged into more scenes with Tabitha, but they would always come home together. They were a pair. Two peas in a bizarre sex filled pod.

When it was all said and done, and the tickets for the Caribbean cruise booked, Sam still had about $10,000 left, that she planned on saving. Tabitha, having spent way too much on Sam's ring, was left with about $25,000, that she was sure she would spend fairly quickly too. But it would hold her over for a bit. And definitely made her feel secure, given everything.

"Actually Sam, you take what's left of my money, and put it away," Tabitha said while they were laying in bed holding each other and playing with their new rings, "and I'd like you can make me earn it. In fact, everything I make now is yours, deal?"

Sam grinned again, the amount of oxytocin the two girls had dumped into their system today was unreal, "of course love, and make you earn it I will," she laughed and playfully bit at Tabitha's lip.

When the big day would be, they hadn't even talked about. There was certainly a lot to do between now and then. But they were committed either way. This was also one of the first days that almost nothing 'kinky' happened between them. No fisting, no biting, no slapping, or even pinching. It was as vanilla as it's ever been, until nearly the end of the day.

Except for the worms inside her.

Tabitha soon found herself in the tub, as the undulations of her insides let her know the worms were coming back out. Sam was happy to help with the extraction as Tabitha got into position, on all fours with her ass up and open. Sam slid two of her fingers in to coax the creatures out. Tabitha's asshole yawned open easily and eagerly as Sam prodded her. The worms were already in her lower intestine and pushed out through Tabitha's rosebud only a moment later. Sam yelped in a instant of fear and pulled her fingers out the moment the tip touched their feeder heads. She gathered herself up quickly, knowing full well they wouldn't hurt her.

Tabitha dropped her chest down and her fingers moved to her dripping wet pussy. She could no longer contain her passion and eagerly masturbated herself as the worms pushed out. Emerging from Tabitha's ass Sam gasped again, but then felt her own pussy gush with moisture. This was bizarrely sexy. The worms seem to celebrate their recent conquest and swayed their thick long bodies as they worked themselves out of the petite girl's ass.

Sam had no idea how big the worms were when they were introduced into Tabitha's body, but they had grown slightly, their bodies thicker and longer. Both of them were now easily over a foot and a half long and a little over an inch thick. Sam felt the need to help them out, not wanting them to get hurt. She overcame her previous fright, and grabbed a hold of them as they finally freed themselves from the girl. They were heavy. She laid them in the tub and found herself fascinated by them. What did they feel like inside?

Still moaning, Tabitha had now stopped furiously rubbing her hardened clitoris and looked over at Sam. She grinned as she saw the girl staring at them.

"Your turn?" she asked.

Sam looked over at Tabitha was widened eyes and sense of sexual anxiety, "No way! I.. uhh..."

Tabitha moved herself out of the tub, looking lustfully at the worms and back to Sam, "Come on, get in, bottoms up."

"They didn't hurt or anything right?" Sam asked.

"Not in the least love," Tabitha said, eager for her friend to experience it.

Sam suddenly felt powerless. She stripped her clothes off and stepped carefully into the tub avoiding the writhing scientifically enhanced worms, and took the same position Tabitha had been in. Closing her eyes, she couldn't look, but using her hands to pull her ass cheeks open. Sam was incredibly beautiful and sexy, with her wide hips further accentuated by her position, and her gorgeous long brown hair draped to the side.

Grabbing the nearby lotion, Tabitha dropped a few cold dollops onto Sam's winking asshole. Sam didn't say a word, but opened her legs up a bit more and arched her back further. Tabitha loved what she saw. She felt a rush of dominance over her fiance, it was invigorating, but she also knew it was temporary as she loved being the target of the abuse. Regardless, she knew Sam was willing for anything at this point.

Tabitha lathered more lotion on to the puckered hole of her fiance, pushing one then two fingers in. Sam began moaning immediately, passion and lust consuming her. She even pushed her ass out more, but still had her eyes closed. The worms in the tub wriggled about, eager for their next meal. Tabitha's fingers worked the girl's hole slowly, loosening her up, preparing her for more. Sam's lips flowered open, her lust becoming clear as her pussy glistened.

In the frantic lust filled visions of the recent past, Tabitha realized that Sam's holes had been fairly ignored. Sure, she had been used as a cum receptacle by the guards in the movie, sure she's had fingers in her pussy, Jeff's cock, and probably some more. But Tabitha had yet to play with Sam's ass as far as she could recall.

Adding a third and then a fourth finger, Tabitha pressed into Sam's very eager ass. Sam's moans only increased as the girl seemed to widen herself even more. Sam's body was one of the sexiest on earth. Her wide hips pronounced her position delightfully, as her large breasts bulged out the side as she pushed them into the bottom of the tub. Tabitha pulled back her fingers a bit and squirted some more lotion into Sam's now slightly gaping asshole, then resumed her work.

As petite as she was, Tabitha probably had the littlest hands of anyone she knew, so she was the perfect person to be Sam's first. Samantha didn't say a word through her deep moans, and Tabitha's intent didn't seem very hidden at this point. Resting her hand on Sam's lovely arched lower back, Tabitha began twisting and pressing her four fingers into her lover.

"Unnnnghh," Sam moaned in lust as her asshole was worked. After her encounter with Titan and the other octopus, she had finally began to understand what Tabitha felt and now wanted it herself. She moaned even more in anticipation as Tabitha added her small thumb to the mix. Sam could feel her anal opening giving way. She began to discern what Tabitha's intention was and she prepared herself mentally for the intrusion, the stretching.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers