Kitten Exposed Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha now had visions of both her and Sam on their knees before Ava, kissing each other deeply as both of their asses were fisted at the same time. It would be a hit for sure. Encouraged by Sam's lust, Tabitha twisted her lotion covered fist into her enthusiastically moaning lover. She worked her fingers and hand into Sam, as Sam pushed herself back into the fist as well. Tabitha was still only fingers and thumb into Sam, the widest part of her hand, the last set of knuckles, was being held at bay by Sam's tight rosebud.

Still moaning, Sam adjusted her body, widened her legs even more, and pulled furiously at her ass cheeks. She felt compelled to let Tabitha in. She was starting to feel betrayed by her body, like she was letting Tabitha down. The fact that the worms were writhing in the tub, touching and crawling on her legs was now completely secondary. She needed this. "Do it babe, don't stop," she moaned, "please, make it fit."

Tabitha pulled her fingers and thumb out, and spread more lotion on her hand and on Samantha's slightly gaping anus. She then squirted some of the cool lotion directly inside, grinning just a bit as she did, 'God you're so wonderful." Tabitha then plunged her fingers back into Sam's backside eliciting a loud moan from the girl as she did. "Push out Sam, like you're going poo. Open yourself up," Tabitha said softly as her fingers and thumb began stretching the girl's opening again.

"Mmgghhh," Sam moaned again as she felt the strain on her asshole from her petite lover's hand, then did as Tabitha suggested. She pushed out, calming herself and trying to relax her body and her hole. Perhaps also aided by the additional lubrication, once she properly opened herself, there was an immediate result. Tabitha's fingers and knuckles pushed forward as the girl twisted and pushed her small hand, then it happened.

With a flood of euphoria, and exuberant cry, a rush of pain, and an audible pop, Tabitha's hand plunged into the depths of her lover. Sam's first reaction was sinking in her on herself, curling her back like a cat, and moving herself to escape the initial shock. Tabitha held firm for a moment, letting Sam collect herself, remembering the first time she experienced it as well, "hang in there Sam, give it a second, it's okay, it's okay."

Sam panted a bit as she calmed down, the pain of the stretch and the intrusion was quickly subsiding. Still unsure, she held herself still as her body became accustomed the fist in her rectum. In a few moments, the pain drifted away. Finally she moaned and arched her back again, having fully settled down. She was unsure how to feel. It wasn't particularly pleasurable, though it was surreal. She knew Tabitha's body reacted differently then hers to painful experiences, and she knew she would get back at Tabitha in all fun ways for this. But she was suddenly glad she had done this, and it wouldn't be the last time either.

"Sorry babe," Sam moaned a bit, "I think I'm good now, wow that hurt more than I thought it would."

"Yeah, the doctor said I was fairly unique back there, how's it feel now?" Tabitha asked before moving her hand any.

Sam pushed herself back down fully and opened herself back up for Tabitha, "Yeah, good good, play around babe. I know I'll have to just get used to it, plus I'm sure Ava will want to get her hand in there at some point too."

Tabitha laughed a bit, "I was thinking that earlier, both of us kissing while Ava fists us, it'll be so hot."

Sam moaned at the thought, now fully settled in, "mmphh, she'll be so rough, you might as well break me in babe."

And Tabitha did.

By the time Tabitha finished, Sam was delirious with lust. She was ass up for about thirty minutes while Tabitha worked her back door. They both knew Tabitha would be at it again soon, especially if Sam was going to offer her ass up to Ava any time in the near future.

"Let's get these worms in you, and then I'll finish you off properly," said Tabitha as she twisted her fist into Sam's luscious ass.

Once withdrawn, Sam's asshole gaped adorably. It was red and used, but looked hungry for more. Sam was moaning and panting as Tabitha guided the first of the two long worms into her rear. From the moment they touched her, Sam began quivered in passion, opening her ass up as she felt them push into her rear passage. They felt like rubbery dildos, pushing into her rectum, though alive. They pushed and undulated as they moved deeper into her young body.

Tabitha was right, they didn't hurt at all. She could feel insides moving to accommodate them, it felt similar to how the octopus felt as it crawled inside of her, or one of Titan's long tentacles. She was in absolute lust. Her pussy dripped with passion. The worms were clearly eager to feast again. In a few moments, they were already deep inside, beginning their cleanse.

Sam rubbed her belly as Tabitha pulled her along to the bedroom. She felt bloated. She could feel the worms moving inside of her. Though nothing hurt, she sure knew they were there. It felt like they were in her stomach. She could feel them as she pressed down on the skin of her belly. She even looked a little pregnant, she thought.

Like putty in Tabitha's hands, Sam moved into whatever position guided on the bed. It just so happened that Tabitha pushed her down onto her back, and pushed her legs out to both sides. Sam happily opened herself up so her fiance could dine on her pussy. Sam was already headed towards delirium with lust, but there was simply no way she would ever cum from having fist in her ass, but what it did do was push her right near the edge. It seemed purposeful to Sam that Tabitha never touched her pussy while fisting her, as she was now so desperate to be touched.

While Tabitha's tongue worked wonders on her splayed pussy, Sam could only think of what the orgasm might've been like if Tabitha's fist was in her as well. Maybe next time. Still, she could feel the worms inside, and they were certainly hitting the right buttons, though they weren't her lover. In a matter of minutes, Sam began screaming in lust, grabbing Tabitha's head, pushing the girl's tongue into her. Writhing and shuddering, she cried out in pleasure as the orgasm ripped through her young body. This was the best life ever.

Once again, the girls drifted off to sleep in each other arms.

Tabitha's dream picked up again practically where it had left off. Though it was not the cannibals surrounding her this time in the bizarre village, but a massive cockroach. It was standing over her as she was again, on her back with her legs spread, on the bench. The fire creating haunting shadows all over as she looked upon her new master. It was enormous, the cockroach, maybe eight feet long. It's long thin hairy looking legs moving its huge body over her. Its face, a mixture of mandibles and crazy glossy eyes, which reflected her vulnerable lust filled body in it's gaze.

As the creature began mounting the gorgeous sex-obsessed teen, Tabitha could see it's cock dangling from the bottom of it's abdomen. It was coming alive, extending, in preparation for the penetration of the little girl's splayed pussy. The cock was certainly no human cock. It was long and sharp looking, resembling the stinger of a wasp. It was segmented, with ridges between each part. It started out fairly thing, and each segment got thicker and thicker. It more resembled a weapon than a cock. But Tabitha was so ready, she needed it, she lusted to be penetrated by the creature.

She pushed her hips and pussy upwards to meet the sharp tip of the creature's cock. Quicker than last night, she knew this must be a dream as well. She had never dreamt so vividly in her life, or was able to realize she was dreaming. Maybe it had something to do with the toxins still in her body. Being in the dream state, she wasn't stuck to just what she could see with her eyes, she could experience her bug fucking from every angle. And now she could see the hard tip of the creature's cock push against her widening pussy lips. She moaned gratefully at the touch.

Encouraged, both her and the huge roach pressed the penetration. Almost savagely, the massive insect cock buried itself into her tiny body. Tabitha watched in lurid fascination as she saw her cute little pussy get completely impaled by the vicious proboscis, but she felt her insides being rearranged and hammered by the creature, though she was still watching. Near the end, the cock was probably two or so inches wide, spreading her pussy with ease in the dream-like state.

Tabitha was sure the creature had bottomed out her pussy and even pierced her cervix and pushed up through her womb. Her pussy felt no pain though, only pleasure. She was in heaven. She wanted to be fucked by it, she wanted to be controlled by it. Now unleashed, the creature went to work hammering its long cock into the little girl's hole having been fully invited to wreck it. Tabitha happily obliged it, impaling herself as hard as she could. She groaned and cried out in pleasure as the proboscis destroyed her hole and her insides, but it only made her want more.

The massive creature bucked and rammed itself into its willing partner. Enthusiastically, Tabitha spread her legs further and grabbed at the hard segmented cock, trying to push it further into her self. She wanted to be fucked deeper than ever. She wanted to be owned. She shook and moaned in pleasure as her deepest parts were being violated.

After a few more moments of uninhibited penetration, the roach reared up its head and pushed down hard on Tabitha's body. She watched in awe as the cock turned from a stinger, into a ovipositor, and eggs began pushing their way, plump, through the creature's cock and into her little body. Large egg after egg moved its way through the cock and into her body, being deposited into her cervix. Tabitha was quickly lost in the wonderful moment, her crowning achievement having satisfied the massive cockroach. Now done, the creature pulled it's cock free of the girl, and moved off silently into the darkness of the woods, leaving Tabitha alone in the village, the fire still burning in the center.

She looked down at her body, her stomach pushed out and plump with the many eggs she had been inseminated with. She caressed her stomach and smiled.

Once again, the girls awoke still wrapped up in each others arms. Tabitha moved in the short distance and kissed the lips of her now fiance, only just coming off the euphoria of the dream she had, but she was able to remember all of it, like a memory and not just a forgotten chemical manifestation. Sam woke with a grin and kissed her lover back. They pulled away for just a moment, long enough to look deeply into each others eyes. Sam grinned again first, subtly, "I'm so lucky."

Tabitha closed her eyes and blushed, then looked at her lover again, "I think I'm the lucky one."

Sam moved in again, this time pushing her tongue into Tabitha's mouth, and her fingers trailing down the girl's body. Tabitha immediately turned to putty at the girl's touch, opening herself up to Sam. It only took a second for Sam's fingers to find Tabitha's overly wet pussy, drenched already in lust from her dream.

"Mmpphh," Tabitha moaned as she opened her legs for Sam, her pussy gushing for attention and penetration.

"Oh my, you're almost never this wet," Sam said laughing a bit through their kiss.

"It was the dream I had last night..." Tabitha trailed off, unsure if she should speak of it.

"Did you dream of... them.. again?" Sam asked, still grinning,

"Sorta, this time, it uh..."

Sam pushed two of her fingers deeply into Tabitha's pussy dominantly, causing her to moan, "tell me."

"Ummmph, yes," Tabitha widened her legs a little more, "I dreamt this large cockroach like creature mounted me, and, uuuuuggghh," moaning more as Sam's fingers pushed into her, "it fucked me with its massive cock, Ahgghhh," Sam pushed a third finger into Tabitha's sopping wet pussy, "then it laid its eggs into my cervix," Tabitha said writhing at Sam's touch.

"Is that what you want, my love, to be violated and bred," Sam thrust her fingers in more, causing the petite girl to moan louder, "do you wish I could do that to you?"

"Mmahgh," Tabitha was barely capable of words still coming out of her intense dream into Sam's sexual attention.

Sam leaned in, licked and kissed Tabitha's ear, and quietly whispered, "Then I think you're going to enjoy this."

"Uhnngh," Tabitha exclaimed through a deep moan.

Roughly, Sam pushed Tabitha into position, face down in her in pillow, on her knees, ass up, ready to be mounted. Sam had some ideas, and knew instinctively that Tabitha would relish them. Sam could do whatever she wanted to her fiance, and loved it. The girl was so fucking hot, and so fucking sexual, it made loving her so easy. Every day would be an adventure.

Kneeling behind Tabitha, Sam caressed her thighs and trailed her fingernails along the girl's delicate skin, close enough to her pussy to be frustrating. Tabitha moved her womanhood trying to be touched, but Sam teased her delightfully, "I'm going to be your queen, I'm going to open you up, I'm going to lay my eggs in you until you can't handle anymore, and then... well... you'll see."

Tabitha was in heaven, she had no idea what Sam was alluding to, but it didn't matter. She envisioned she was back in that village and the cockroach was mounting her again as Sam went to fetch some things. Tabitha didn't have a clue what her lover would use or do, but she was dripping with anticipation.

It took Sam several minutes to get what she needed. Periodically, for the past couple weeks, she had been picking up sex toys to use on her lover. After stories of her interludes with Ava, or even things she had seen in that place, her mind was becoming more and more creative. Though it wasn't for anything like this, Sam had gotten a couple toys that she knew would come in perfectly for this.

When Sam got back to the room, she was expecting Tabitha to have moved, be on her phone, or fingering herself. She was almost surprised to see the little vixen in the exact position she had left her, though Tabitha was gyrating her pussy, which had a strand of grool which hung from her semi-splayed pink pussy lips down to the sheets of the bed. Clearly, Tabitha was all into whatever Sam was about to do.

For a moment, Sam didn't know where to start, and her mind was racing with ideas on how to do what she wanted, and how to please her girl. Then a moment of clarity hit her, start with the reaming, then move to the egg laying.

Sam moved in behind Tabitha and took some more time to tease the girl, she slowly began licking Tabitha's ass, mostly on the milky white skin on her plumpest part, "I can't wait to see what happens to you next with the scientist. I can't wait to see them open you again and torture your adorable wet pussy with more insects. Maybe he'll create some new creatures that can do what I'm about to do to you."

"Unnggh," Tabitha was lost in the words of her lover. She couldn't wait either.

Sam continued to kiss and tease Tabitha until the girl was delirious with lust. Sam avoided all her actual sensitive spots, but explored her nether region with her tongue and fingers, until finally getting started with the morning's activities. She grabbed the lube and generously coated her fingers and then dolloped some on her lover's now slightly gaping anus. Tabitha moaned deeply in preparation for the obvious next step.

Sam didn't make her wait long. She slid her two fingers into the girl's vulnerable ass, more so to start spreading some lube around, than any real pleasure-giving purpose. Still, Tabitha moaned into the pillow with gratitude. Sam then started her sexual mission, impregnating her bug-loving fiance. She slipped a third and a fourth finger into her girl's elastic rosebud easily. Tabitha was clearly in ecstasy, moaning and gyrating her hips in happy eagerness.

"Maybe some of the bugs did inseminate themselves in you," Sam said as she pushed the fullness of her four fingers into her fiance's anus, spreading around the lube and preparing her sphincter for the invasion, "I'm sure they couldn't help themselves once they got into your warm hole," she said as she continued, prying the petite girl open, "spraying their bug cum inside of you."

"Mmgghh," Tabitha continued to moan, enraptured at the thought.

Opening up wonderfully, Sam began working her thumb into her lover's backside. Tabitha pushed herself as much as she could for her lover, her insides fluttering and dancing with excitement. She wanted Sam so deep inside of her. She wanted to be Sam's puppet, her little sex puppet, forever. Tabitha was cooing and moaning in elated lust, and Sam's pussy was creaming itself in aroused fervor, just as Tabitha's pussy was clearly pushing out more lubrication.

Sam still wasn't sure how she'd accomplish her plan, but she knew Tabitha would enjoy it regardless. With a lovely pop, Sam's whole fist was swallowed up by Tabitha's lovely backdoor. This would never get old for Sam. It felt like the most intimate of mating. The beautiful noise Tabitha made as Sam's hand entered her, the power, the trust, the intense wash of pleasure that Tabitha felt worked it's way into Sam's soul.

"God Tab, so fucking hot, I'm gonna fill you," pushing her fist in further, Sam felt the walls of Tabitha's anal passage eagerly sucking her in further, and she was so happy to oblige.

"Please Sam, Mmpphh, own me..." Tabitha offered herself up for her lover.

Sam swung her head around quickly, to throw her long hair fully to the left side of her head, readying herself to really get into what she was about to do. Then, finding her dominant self, she roughly plunged her fist into Tabitha's eager stretched rosebud. Tabitha grunted in surprise, then moaned deeply at the wonderful intrusion. It was by no means Sam's intention to ever hurt her girl, but she knew what Tabitha liked, and Sam was really embracing it.

It only took moments for Sam's slender hand and arm to find it's way deep into Tabitha's little body. Sam let out a moan of relief, just as Tabitha howled in pleasure. Nothing was more intimate than this. Sam pressed her fist deep into her lover, feeling her insides part ways to allow for the mass of her fist. It was utterly surreal how pliable and malleable Tab's rectal cavity was. Sam felt like she could do anything within her body. She moved her hand around, exploring the body of her petite sex-obsessed fiance.

"Fiance," Sam said too quietly for Tabitha to hear, drowned out by the girl's moans anyways. Sam smiled ear to ear. She would've never imagined this would be her new reality. Engaged to a porn star, the hottest girl ever, with her fist naval deep in the delicious sex goddess. Tabitha was an anomaly, a perfect creation for life's dirtiest desires. She was the most intense submissive, which worried Sam just a bit. She knew Tabitha was going to be fucking other people. She knew if a good looking stranger pushed Tabitha over a counter, she would just spread her legs. But somehow she knew Tabitha would always be hers in the end. But there was also Ava.

Ava.

Sam pushed deeper into Tabitha, roughly. Almost harshly. Though for Tabitha, it was only more pleasure. What would Sam do with Ava. She would just have to give in. She knew Ava found a particular delight in pleasuring and torturing Tabitha with Sam around. The woman was jealous and vengeful. However, it wasn't in Sam's nature to be spiteful, or jealous herself. She felt confident in Tabitha's commitment. Sam would have to just embrace it. Ava would be a part of their life for the foreseeable future for sure.

Sam's mind drifted back to Ava's words at the end of their last encounter, about how she wanted to torture Sam's lovely breasts. Sam pushed her tits out a bit as she continued to work Tabitha's rear passage. Sam knew she had the sexiest set of breasts among anyone she know or seen. They were perfectly sized, plump,firm, perky, but with a weight and girth to them that caused anyone she let see them simply drool. She felt herself moisten as thoughts of Ava torturing them began dancing through her head, also remembering her earlier encounters having her breasts slapped and whipped. Then she realized how much she enjoyed it, the weird sense of pride, and the pleasure.