Kitten Exposed Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no getting out of it now, Sam had to fully commit herself. She would be a good sex slave for Ava, and an amazing lover for Tabitha. She would sign whatever contract Ava put in front of her.

Focusing back on her task at hand, so to speak, Sam pulled her sloppy fist free from her lover's ass. She then grabbed one of many hard rubber balls she had purchased in the pet toy section at Target. They were made to be tough and durable for the purposes of a dog chasing them and they were about the size of a large egg, so absolutely perfect for what Sam intended. Unfortunately she only had ten of them, and she knew Tabitha could take so many more than that in her never-ending rear canal of fun.

Sam grinned as she held the first one in her hand, she knew she could just push the ball into Tabitha's gaping hole easily, and then plunge her fist in separately, but what would be the fun in that? She felt the rubbery hardness of the ball and gazed upon Tabitha's perfect figure. The girl's perfectly presented ass with its rosebud gaping open. Tabitha had her head turned onto the bed, her eyes closed. She was moaning softly in anticipation.

With her hand around the inch and a half or two inch wide ball, she used her other hand to lather more lubricant on. She felt like even though Tabitha's asshole was wonderfully elastic, this would certainly test her limits. Pressing the fullness of her fist to Tabitha's hole, she could feel her fiance opening up for her. She started with the bent second knuckle of the middle of her fingers. Her hand was so much larger with the ball in it. Sam began thinking it was an impossible task, but wanted to try for Tabitha's sake.

As if by sheer sexual telepathy, Tabitha reached back and spread her ass out with her hands, pulling at her ass as hard as possible. Certainly, she could tell what Sam was trying to insert do was bigger, "whatever it is Sam, do it," Tabitha said, her voice dripping with lust, "own me."

Tabitha made the decision for Sam. Now, further encouraged, Sam twisted the mass of her hand and the rubber ball into the willing hole. She heard Tabitha's muffled moans as she pressed forward, feeling the girl's sphincter widen around her fingers. She could feel Tabitha giving way, opening up more and more as her fist forced its way in.

"Umpphhhh," Tabitha grunted as she felt Sam push her asshole to its limit. She pushed out, trying to relax her hole, opening herself. She needed it. She wanted whatever Sam could give her, and more. She imagined Sam pressing some massive cock into her, some alien probe that would core her. She would accept literally anything Sam desired with a smile and a moan.

Now, as Tabitha's hole widened even more, Sam watched as her fist pressed in, nearly swallowing the widest part of her fist. Tabitha was pulling on her ass furiously, panting with lust, begging Sam to do it. The girl was insatiable and utterly euphoric. Never, in a million years, did Sam think she'd ever be forcing rubber eggs into another girl's ass with her fist, but here she was and so utterly happy to be doing so. She was almost jealous, remembering the feeling of Tabitha's fist in her own ass the night before. The girth of it, the attention, the fullness. It was divine.

With another twist and turn, miraculously Sam could feel Tabitha's ass starting to give way, "Fuck yes Sam, do it!" cried Tabitha in lust as her partner split her open, "Fill me!" Then, with a loud plop, Sam fist broke through all resistance and punched into the little teen. Tabitha cried out in pain, pleasure and surprise, shocked by whatever Sam just forced in. Sam, too, was dismayed she had managed to do that. Where Sam knew should would've recoiled in pain, she watched as Tabitha moaned and writhed, humping her body into the mass now in her rectum.

"Mmm, the first of ten eggs is inside, Tabitha," Sam said as she started to push the rubber ball further into her fiance's core.

"Fill me please Sam," Tabitha begged as she finally looked back to see Sam's arm implanted in body. Her pussy spasmed almost involuntarily, leaking her juices onto the bed below. Tabitha had never been opened so much, and it felt incredible! The pain she should've felt immediately translated in her body as pleasure. She wanted more. She felt so proud of herself, having taken her lover's fist and the egg at the same time. "Uugnngh," Tabitha grunted as Sam then plowed her deeper, pushing the egg in further.

Opening her hand, Sam deposited the egg into Tabitha's depths, then pulled her fist back out. She was shocked to see Tabitha's ass stay open almost the same width as her hand for a second, then squeeze back down. As a reward, Sam slapped Tabitha's pussy sharply.

"Ahhhh," Tabitha moaned at the slap. Quickly, she widened her legs, hoping for more. Sam humored her lust and rewarded her with several more rough hard slaps into her sopping wet pussy. Tabitha was in heaven as Sam battered her pussy. She whined a bit when Sam stopped.

"Are you breeding me?" Tabitha asked as she saw Sam preparing the second rubber egg.

"Yep! And I'm gonna buy more of these for next time, that way you should look full on pregnant," Sam said as she pressed her egg filled fist into Tabitha's rear once again.

Knowing what to expect, Tabitha was much more ready to just enjoy. She opened herself up yet again for Sam, loving every second of the attention, but especially the feeling of her hole being stretched even more.

And Sam didn't let her down at all.

Once the eighth ball was in place, Tabitha was actually feeling intensely full. She was certainly bloated, by the mass of the objects inside of her. And her rosebud was nearly permanently gaping at this point, all red and abused looking. Tabitha was panting with lust as Sam began working the ninth ball into her guts.

"I'm so full Sam! I don't know if I can take anymore," Tabitha grunted as her ass was opened yet again.

"Only one more left Tab, I want to make sure there is no doubt who your queen is," Sam said, sorta being cute.

"Of course Sam, you are!" Tabitha said as she felt yet another ball being deposited in her guts. Sam pushed it in, along with the rest and Tabitha could feel her insides giving way for them. They felt completely alien in her. Sam was really getting into it, and, to be fair, Tabitha had asked for it. She grinned as Sam pulled her hand free yet again.

After each egg was implanted, Sam treated Tabitha to a brief round of pussy slapping, each one longer than the last. Like she was in heat, Tabitha lusted for it, pushing her pussy into Sam's hand as the girl increased the intensity each time. Having her pussy slapped was easily one of Tabitha's favorite things. She loved having her pussy battered, she loved the feeling of the weight of the hit, the shock waves of pleasure. Sam extended her slapping out even longer, bringing Tabitha closer to the edge. Yet again, Sam stopped when she saw the tell tale signs of an impending orgasm, the start of the her shuddering, the start of her quick moans and the drenching of her pussy.

Tabitha moaned in despair, pushing her pussy into a non-existent strike.

"Last one sweetie," Sam said as she lubed her hand and egg up for their last deposit.

Tabitha fought the feeling of pushing her guts out and sending the rubber balls flying. She wasn't sure how she would keep them all in, "I feel like I'm going to explode Sammy," Tabitha whined a bit, trying her best to good. Her little tummy was bloated out from the mass of the balls, making her look and feel pregnant.

"You're going to hold them in, even if I have to keep my fist inside of you to do so," Sam was loving the dominant role with her fiance, and she knew Tabitha loved it too. She pressed her lubricated hand to her lover's backside yet again. By now, the petite girl's ass was defeated, left with no fight at all. It swallowed her hand relatively easily, but still eliciting a grunt from the petite girl as the final rubbery egg was deposited in her innards.

"There, you're fully bred now Tab, the last of my eggs," Sam said as she pushed on the mass of balls in her fiance.

"Unngghh," Tabitha grunted as her body ached with the pains of being filled so much, but also fighting the natural tendency to expel the foreign load inside her. She didn't want to move out of fear of losing it.

Now both her and Sam felt filled. Sam's body was still adjusting to the scientifically modified worms that were still burrowing their way into her, while Tabitha was trying to grow accustomed to the eggs that had been implanted in her.

"I think we have some chores to run, didn't you get an email from one of your professors worrying about you? That he wanted to see you?" Sam asked.

"Yes, uh, I did, uhh," Tabitha said softly thinking about the good looking professor. Surely he would ask about things, surely he would be curious, and he so obviously attracted to her. "I'm pretty sure he just thinks I'm hot though," Tabitha added, looking back at Sam who's hand was still firmly implanted in her.

"Oh, and with how wet your pussy is, imagine how hard it will be to keep your clothes on around him," Sam twisted her fist into her lover, pushing the balls in ever so slightly more. Tabitha closed her eyes tightly and grunted with discomfort more. But Sam was right, Tabitha's pussy was leaking. She needed attention, she needed some cock or an orgasm.

"I'll be good Sam," Tabitha said, now moaning as Sam worked her ass more.

"Oh, I don't expect you to be good babe, I know you too well for that. I just need you to be fully truthful with me," Sam said, lovingly.

"Mmmphh, I love you Sam," Tabitha said, her voice trembling, mostly from the intense discomfort she felt her in body, but also from her next admission, "he is attractive, a bit older, and he certainly wants to bang me."

Sam was really in heaven with Tabitha, she was incredible. Without question, the girl of her dreams. Whether they were cuddling on the couch watching TV, or in the middle of a crazy fisting session, Tabitha was so much more fulfilling than Sam thought she ever deserved. She was so glad for Tabitha's honesty, and she knew she had had a partner for life.

"Well, maybe later he can, but for now, you're all mine," Sam said as she withdrew her hand from her lover's ass and proceeded to beat the little girl's pussy through multiple orgasms.

***Thank you! Sorry it took so long to get to this chapter completed as well. I've had a nice burst of motivation to keep writing and the next chapter is well underway. As always, please leave comments, and keep sending your feedback. I'd love to hear more. It's very encouraging. What do you think should happen?***