Kitten Gets Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
College girl is blackmailed to obey in a library.
5.7k words
4.53
72k
70

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllieKatxx
AllieKatxx
300 Followers

Author's note: This is a continuation of a previous story so feel free to check out my other ones. Everything in this story is fictional. Feel free to give me feedback or comments :)

*****

Kitten didn't hear from the stranger for almost two weeks. During that time, she started going back to her life prior to the stranger. She spent time doing homework with her friends and avoided being in the library as much as possible after the stranger had humiliated her in front of freshmen by blackmailing her into wearing a vibrator in her pussy and a chastity belt. The belt was finally removed when she found a key for it slipped below her apartment door that night.

Despite her efforts to forget everything that happened with the stranger and the freshmen, she couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched and dreaded checking her phone in case the stranger texted her. But after not hearing from the stranger for two weeks, she figured that the blackmail was over and that her life would finally be normal again. Or as normal as it could be. She distracted herself with parties, movie nights, and shopping for a new pair of boots. In addition to avoiding the library, she was paranoid about locking her apartment door and she also put the vibrator, chastity belt, butt plug tail, and dildo in a box in the back of her closet.

Every time she wanted to masturbate, she would think about how the stranger made her body feel and would feel guilty and ashamed. Her efforts to avoid masturbating were especially difficult at night when she could almost hear him whispering "Kitten" and a phantom pressure against her back.

The hardest thing for her to shake off was thinking of herself as Kitten rather than Amber. The stranger's insistence on the pet name had struck a chord within her. Every time she thought of it, she would shiver as if the room had suddenly gotten 10 degrees colder and her pussy would clench with a strange need. She would then distract herself with watching TV or calling up a friend back home.

Early Friday morning, Kitten groggily woke up from the sound of a door slamming. She shot upright in her bed and noticed a box with a red ribbon on it at the foot of her bed. Warily, she looked around the apartment armed with a used softball bat that she had recently purchased from a friend. No one was inside. Kitten walked to the front door. It was somehow unlocked.

Did the stranger pick my lock? Is that how he got in last time? She locked it again even though she knew if it wasn't effective the first time, it probably wouldn't be effective a second time. She couldn't believe that the stranger was standing only a few feet away from her while she was sleeping.

Briefly, she played with the idea of buying a chain lock for her door. Then her attention went towards the box sitting on her bed, and she hesitantly opened it.

Inside, there was a note: Dear kitten, I hope you didn't miss me too much. Here are a few new gifts for my beloved cum slut. 1) Wear it with your tail and the vibrator. 2) Don't wear anything on top except for a coat. 3) If you're too shy, I included tape that you can place over your nipples but only "x's" are allowed. 4) Eat breakfast 5) Head to your usual library spot for more instructions

Under the note, there was another chastity belt like the one she received last time. This one, unlike the previous one, had a hole in the back that wasn't big enough to put her fluffy white tail's butt plug through. Instead, the fluffy tail had to be fed through the hole. Kitten tried to feed it through, but it was too thick to easily do. She grabbed a pencil and used it to help poke the end of her tail in and once it was in, she pulled the tail through until the large bulbous portion of the plug rested against the hole.

While twisting a strand of her long dark hair around her finger, Kitten furrowed her brow as she contemplated whether to go through with it. At this rate, the stranger might never let her go. But what choice did she have? She had considered calling the cops, but if this was from the stranger, then she didn't want to risk him releasing the picture he had taken of her to her friends and family.

_____

Two hours later, Kitten arrived outside of the library. She was wearing a black parka with a fur lined hood. It was long enough to reach her thighs. She walked strangely, with her right arm pinned tightly against her side. While looking around nervously, she accidentally walked into a man in front of her.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry."

The man turned around and smiled at her. "Don't worry about it, dear."

His smile and his piercing blue eyes threw her off guard. The man had neat jet black hair that had streaks of grey in it. He was well built but not too muscular. His security uniform accentuated his broad shoulders.

What a silver fox. Amber blinked and smiled back as she looked up at him. The top of her head barely reached his shoulder.

The man reached the library doors first and opened it for her. What a gentleman too. , Kitten thought as she walked through. I would totally hit that.

"Thanks so much."

"You're welcome."

After the two swiped their IDs through to get into the main lobby of the library, they parted ways without another word.

As Kitten disappeared down the stairs to the basement, the man cursed. She was there earlier than he expected. He relieved the security officer in the camera feed room and locked the room after the other officer left. From a leather satchel he had over his shoulder, he took out two small monitors and connected them remotely to the cameras underneath and above the carrel Kitten used.

He frowned as he watched her sit down at the carrel. She hadn't brought her backpack this time so she sat idly and occasionally peeked over the walls of the carrel. Since she was there earlier than expected, the stranger was unable to set up a note with instructions, a picture, and a furry pair of white ears on a hair band in the carrel. He stroked his newly recently shaved chin as he contemplated what course of action to take.

Looking around the room, he found a brown paper bag and wrote Kitten's real name on it. He then slipped in the ears, the note, and a picture before folding up the top.

_____

Kitten looked up when she heard footsteps approaching. It was the security guard from earlier. She smiled at him.

The guard smiled back and stopped by the carrel. His large hand rested against the top of the carrel side as he lifted a brown bag up above it.

"Someone left this at the lost and found by the security office. It has your name on it."

"How do you know what my name is?"

"I cross referenced the library database when you swiped in with the student database."

"Oh, right! Thanks so much," she replied as she eyed that bag suspiciously. It must be from the stranger.

"No problem."

As he held out the bag for her and she reached to grab it, their hands briefly touched. She blushed, and he noticed the way that she looked up at him from underneath her thick eyelashes.

Kitten smiled at him again and asked with a raised eyebrow, "I think it's only fair if I know your name too."

He chuckled. "Adrian. My name is Adrian."

"Well thanks again, Adrian. I really appreciate it."

Kitten waited until Adrian walked away before peering into the paper bag. Inside, she found a pair of furry ears on a headband, a note, and a photo.

My dear sweet kitten,

1) Why are you still wearing your coat?

2) Put these ears on.

3) I will call you, and you will keep your phone on the table on speakerphone.

Your goal for the next four hours is to learn your place in the food chain. Respond when spoken to only with "meows". Do whatever you're told to do. Be a good kitten and your secret is safe with me. Be a naughty kitten and you will be punished.

Underneath the note, there was a photo of her with her dress riding up and grinding her chastity belt covered pussy against the thigh of the freshman football player, Mike. There was a glistening spot on his thigh and it was clear to see that her pussy juices leaking out of the belt was the culprit.

Kitten blushed and let go of the tail she had kept pinned against her side within her parka with her elbow. The fluffy white tail draped over the wooden chair seat. She took a deep breath in before unzipping her parka and placing it on the back of her seat. She picked up the cat ear headband and placed it on her head.

For the next hour, only two people walked by but they didn't give her a second glance despite her cat ears being clearly visible above the sides of the carrel. She shivered and rubbed her bare skin for some warmth. She was almost completely naked except for the two "x"s made from black electric tape that covered her nipples, the vibrator deep in her pussy but not turned on, and the leather chastity belt that kept the vibrator and her butt plug tail in place. Kitten kept her posture leaning slightly forward to minimize the stimulation of the tail pressing against the sides of her anal cavity. Earlier, she had tightened the various straps on the chastity belt before locking it. The leather wrapped around the circumference of the tail's anal plug and kept it secure and fully embedded inside of her ass. The vibrator with the short base was also snugly secured inside her pussy with its arm curved against her clit.

Her phone started vibrating on the carrel. It was from an unknown number. Kitten frowned and picked it up.

"Hello?" she ventured uncertainly. There was no answer but she remembered the instructions given by note in the bag. She frowned and pressed the speakerphone button. "It's on speakerphone. Are you happy?"

There was nothing but silence. Kitten shrugged and left her phone on top of the carrel's desk. She crossed her arms and wrapped them snuggly around her exposed breasts. While she tried to take deep breaths to calm herself down, she kept trying to tell herself that everything was going to be okay. Nobody would notice her here. Above all, she kept trying to push down the little traitorous voice in her head telling her that she wanted to be seen.

_____

At the other side of the basement, a note was left on the desk of the basement library assistant. The assistant was the freshmen named Bryan that had witnessed her humiliation the last time she was here. Bryan had arrived late to his job, and he frowned as he picked up the note.

The wet slut is back! Bring your friends! ;)

He wasn't sure where the note came from, but he was sure it was talking about Amber. He figured he just missed her arrival.

He quickly texted his friends:

Bryan: Guys... I got an anonymous note at my desk saying that Amber is back.

Mike: That's kind of creepy...

Joe: Is it possible that it's from her? She pretty much got off on Mike's leg last time. Maybe she just likes that kinda thing

Bryan: You guys wanna check this out with me? I'm worried it's a trick or something. I got here late so idk if she's even still here

Alex: I'm on my way!

Mike: Sure

Joe: Damnn I can't. I'm stuck doing something for my frat. Send me pics if anything happens!

_____

Gangly Bryan, large footballer Mike, and Alex made their way to Kitten's carrel. Alex was the only one who had not taken part in Kitten's humiliation so far. His was slightly overweight and his chubby cheeks made him look younger. He looked like a friendly average guy but a quick peek in his internet search history would reveal that out of the entire friend group, he probably had the most deviant mind. Alex was still a virgin but he knew way more about the darker sides of sex than all his friends from the porn he watched, the fan fiction he read, and the games he played.

In Amber's usual corner, the freshmen saw a pair of fluffy white ears and the top of Kitten's head above the sides of the carrel. Bryan and Mike both elbowed Alex at the same time.

"Fuck we're in for a treat," Mike whispered, "I got this, guys. Stand back for a sec."

Mike started walking towards the carrel as he spoke, "Amber? Uhh it's me, Mike. I just wanted to make sure you're feeling better-" He paused as he reached the carrel and peered over. His eyes went wide.

Kitten was practically naked. She was hugging her arms around her body even more tightly and trying to cover as much of her breasts as possible by keeping her long dark hair draped over them. Her face was beet red and looked adorable, especially with the white ears she wore that matched the white tail that came out between her ass cheeks. She was wearing some sort of leather chastity belt that had a silver lock at the front.

"I-I just wanted to check on you. I was really worried when you fell last time."

Remembering the instructions on the note, Kitten meekly responded "Meow" while on the verge of tears. She was so embarrassed from the last time when she had practically humped his thigh and being seen practically naked now didn't help her humiliation.

"Awww you make a cute kitten. Aren't you cold though?"

After being asked a question directly, Kitten didn't know whether to meow again or actually talk. She felt so stupid having to meow to everything. Looking briefly at her phone on speaker before looking back up at Mike, Kitten responded softly, "I'm a little cold but I'm really o-"

Her words quickly turned into a squeal as the vibrator in her pussy suddenly came to life on full power before stopping again. She grabbed the edge of the desk for support.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm f-"

Kitten bit her lip as the vibrator came to life again briefly. Her hand curled into a fist as she tried not to cry out again.

Mike couldn't peel his eyes from her soft looking breasts that were revealed as soon as she had grabbed the desk and her hair swayed away from them. Her fleshy globes were just large enough to easily grasp in each hand. What really turned him on were the pieces of tape over her nipples as if that was the fine line between being nude and being decent.

Mike waved Bryan and Alex over.

"Hi, A-" Bryan and Alex stopped immediately as they saw Kitten.

Besides her small waist, red face, scandalously covered nipples, and matching ears and tail, she was wearing some sort of chastity belt.

"What are you doing, Amber?" asked Bryan in a hushed tone.

"Meow."

Amber had learned her lesson from the vibrator. The three guys gave each other glances before turning back to her. She had her arms covering her chest again and looked away from them.

"Maybe she's roleplaying as a cat?" asked Alex.

"No shit, Alex," responded Mike, "I'm also pretty sure she has a vibrator in her pussy again too."

"And that tail... do you think it's in her ass?" wondered Bryan.

He reached out to hold the end of her tail. When Kitten remained motionless, he got bolder and knelt to peer closely at where it fed through the belt. Kitten squirmed self-consciously as she was examined.

Alex knelt and curled his hand around her soft tail and tugged on it, causing her to cry out. He looked at his friends and laughed, "I guess that answers that."

"Guys. Stop messing with her," reprimanded Mike. He sense of chivalry and human decency made him want to protect her.

"I'm pretty sure she likes the attention, Mike," said Bryan as he rolled his eyes, "Amber...or should I say Kitten, do you like being watched?"

"Meow."

"See? She likes it."

"That's not even a real answer though," Mike complained.

Alex piped in as he tugged gently at her tail, "Just look at her Mike. I'm making her squirm. She's definitely into this or she would've said something." He turned his attention back to Kitten.

"You're enjoying this, right?"

"Meoooow."

"Wow she really likes that."

"Are you sure we're not hurting her, Alex?"

"I doubt she'll keep saying 'meow' and doing whatever we say if she didn't like it."

She was so embarrassed from being ogled by the three freshmen, especially wearing what she was wearing and being anally stimulated by the chubby student's tugs on her tail. She could feel herself somehow getting turned on, and she hated it. As much as she wanted to scream at them for treating her like a piece of meat, she knew it wasn't completely their fault. The freshmen had found a practically naked girl dressed like some sort of kitten slut and meowing like a cat in heat.

A sharp yank on her tail brought her away from her thoughts. She squealed in surprise.

"Hey," said Alex with a sly smirk on his face, "Respond when you're spoken to, okay slut?"

Kitten hissed in annoyance. Although it wasn't totally their fault, she knew an asshole when she saw one. The chubby kid Alex was going to be a real pain.

"That's better," Alex laughed in response, "Just woof if you want us to leave you alone."

Kitten shook her head side to side angrily and gave him the middle finger. Immediately, the vibrator came to life again at full power for ten seconds before stopping. The powerful sensations in her pussy paired with Alex's wiggling of her butt plug tail made her close her eyes as she tried to fight the waves of pleasure that ran through her. She mewed meekly.

"Damn. She's totally getting off in front of us," remarked Bryan as Kitten squirmed on the chair.

"Just let us know when you want us to leave you alone, okay?" said Mike worriedly.

"Meoow." She looked up at the large football player gratefully. Although she couldn't say anything else, she was still grateful that at least he seemed to care. Unlike fucking fat shit named Alex.

"I have an idea," drawled Alex thoughtfully, "I have my dog's leash in my backpack."

Alex rifled through his backpack and took out a chain choke leash. Bryan got up and backed up to stand next to Mike. Kitten whimpered. Ignoring her, Alex placed the chain loop around her neck and slowly tightened it until it fit snugly around her neck. She shivered at the touch of the cold, heavy metal.

"Get on your knees and hands, kitten," demanded Bryan.

She remained motionless.

"What did I tell you to respond when spoken to?"

"Meow," she responded defiantly as she wrapped her arms tighter around her chest. She could feel the vibrator starting up again but she ignored it. Fuck this. I'm not going to crawl on the ground like an animal. What a sick fuck.

Mike stepped out in front of Alex and locked eyes with him. "Dude. I don't think she wants to do that."

"She totally does or she would've said something, Mike. Don't ruin everything. How often do you find a willing bitch that loves to be humiliated? Look at her and tell me that she wasn't waiting for someone to find her like that. She doesn't even have any books with her."

The vibrator was beating at the insides of her pussy, and Kitten had started squirming again. Occasionally, soft moans emitted from her parted mouth.

Mike shook his head. "Whatever. I'm out of here." He turned around and walked away without a single glance back.

"Well that's a relief. I didn't think he would be such a dick about it. He's so vanilla," commented Bryan to Alex.

Alex frowned and turned his attention back to the girl squirming on the chair in front of him. He grabbed the end of the leash and yanked it towards the ground. The choke collar tightened around her neck, and Amber's eyes widened in surprise as her air supply was sudden cut off. Clutching at it, she tried to loosen it but to no avail. She couldn't breathe.

"Meow," she was barely able to whisper as she sank down on all fours. The choke collar immediately loosened and the vibrations in her now drenched pussy stopped. She tried to avoid their gazes as she looked down at the ground. With the fluffy white ears, her tail in her ass, and the choke leash around her neck, Kitten looked like the perfect pet for horny strangers.

AllieKatxx
AllieKatxx
300 Followers
12